ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
RIP Brian
© Retna with special thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: A Day in the Life of Josh Esq. Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
June 21st, 2005 09:46 PM
pdog http://www.maxlugar.com/01adayinjoshie'slife.wma
I checked the board today oh boy
Saw that my joshie left with feelings hurt
And though the news was rather sad
Well I just had to cough
He's crawling back to Rocks Off

He blew his wad on something dumb
I didn't notice what maxlugar did
And all the couchies stood and stared
They'd seen his shenanigans
No one gave a shit if he was from the house of Abraham

I talked to Pug today oh boy
Said joshie wanted an apology
Seems feej insulted monster's socks
And now josh blames the world
What a fucking girl
I'd love to turn him on......

Woke up, popped in Macca
Grabbed my yamaka
Found my way downstairs, poured a coffee with cream-er
Snatched up the keys and I hopped into my beamer

Saw the doc, I think he's a quack
Called me a hypochondriac
Found my way back home, twas kinda late
Monster barked and i began to masurbate

PMed with joey today oh boy
He sent me 63 emoticons
And when I asked about the josh
Because I felt concerned
He cut and pasted everything they said today on Howard Stern
I wonder...is this....how...to pooooossst?......
[Edited by pdog]
June 21st, 2005 09:49 PM
Fuc*ing Andrew Ha Ha. Too funny!

That's a bad link. Try http://www.maxlugar.com/music.html

Last song on the list.

[Edited by Fuc*ing Andrew]
June 21st, 2005 09:57 PM
Nellcote JB, I recall you having issues with these type of files, once calling these too challenging.
Kind of like the 'Phins losing.
Please tell me you have gotten past this?
Now this is "classic rock"
June 21st, 2005 10:50 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl LOLOLOLOL what a cool song one of the funniest things I have ever heard I'm wetting my tighty whities

From the coolest couch on the net, thanks for the laugh Shawn aka Starbuck and of course Macky... and why not jb for inspiring
June 22nd, 2005 12:10 AM
beer That is fuckin hilarious!

-
[Edited by beer]
June 22nd, 2005 12:52 AM
Starbuck i think josh is a putz, but i will say he has inspired some of my finest posting work.

BTW, voodoo, i am not shawn, whoever shawn is.

BTW, voodoo....you wear tightie whities??? tee hee!

[Edited by Starbuck]
June 22nd, 2005 01:12 AM
pdog
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
LOLOLOLOL what a cool song one of the funniest things I have ever heard I'm wetting my tighty whities

From the coolest couch on the net, thanks for the laugh Shawn aka Starbuck and of course Macky... and why not jb for inspiring

Thanks for fixing the link. I'm not real good with figuring out how to do links on your board. I can do images, but I need to get done learned on the links...
June 22nd, 2005 08:26 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
BTW, voodoo, i am not shawn, whoever shawn is.

I said "Shawn" because of that's the credit associated to the song when played

quote:
Starbuck wrote:
BTW, voodoo....you wear tightie whities??? tee hee!

Yes, here's a proof
June 22nd, 2005 09:12 AM
Fuc*ing Andrew It's even funnier this morning. Laughing at jb is fun.
June 22nd, 2005 09:18 AM
Joey
quote:
Fuc*ing Andrew wrote:
It's even funnier this morning. Laughing at jb is fun.

Fuc#ing Andrew ...........................

.....you are such a ..................... well ................Fuc#ing Andrew !!!!!!!!!!

Fuc#ing Joey !!!!!!!!!

Tee Hee

[ Edited by Poi Dog Pondering ]
[Edited by Joey]
June 22nd, 2005 09:19 AM
Joey
quote:
pdog wrote:
http://www.maxlugar.com/01adayinjoshie'slife.wma
I checked the board today oh boy
Saw that my joshie left with feelings hurt
And though the news was rather sad
Well I just had to cough
He's crawling back to Rocks Off

He blew his wad on something dumb
I didn't notice what maxlugar did
And all the couchies stood and stared
They'd seen his shenanigans
No one gave a shit if he was from the house of Abraham

I talked to Pug today oh boy
Said joshie wanted an apology
Seems feej insulted monster's socks
And now josh blames the world
What a fucking girl
I'd love to turn him on......

Woke up, popped in Macca
Grabbed my yamaka
Found my way downstairs, poured a coffee with cream-er
Snatched up the keys and I hopped into my beamer

Saw the doc, I think he's a quack
Called me a hypochondriac
Found my way back home, twas kinda late
Monster barked and i began to masurbate

PMed with joey today oh boy
He sent me 63 emoticons
And when I asked about the josh
Because I felt concerned
He cut and pasted everything they said today on Howard Stern
I wonder...is this....how...to pooooossst?......
[Edited by pdog]

Poi Dog Pondering .................................

That's what my little friends and myself running around the Plains of Nebraska with knickers on and stick ball bats in our hands used to call "Postin'!"

You're POSTIN' baby!

The Joey - As seen on the reality show "That's Postin'!", 10:00 PM CDT Sundays.

Jacky Carson

June 22nd, 2005 10:06 AM
Maxlugar [quote]Joey wrote:

Hey , Some Guy ..........................Wasn't that one Hell of a speech ?!?!?!?!?!

I don't know who wrote it but it was Masterful !

Go John Kerry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha ha ha ha! Waaaa ha ha ha ha!!! Ha ha-ha ha!!! HA!!! Waaaa ha-ha!!! Ha ha ha ha! Waaaa ha ha ha ha!!! Ha ha-ha ha!!! HA!!! Waaaa ha-ha!!! Ha ha ha ha! Waaaa ha ha ha ha!!! Ha ha-ha ha!!! HA!!! Waaaa ha-ha!!! Ha ha ha ha! Waaaa ha ha ha ha!!! Ha ha-ha ha!!! HA!!! Waaaa ha-ha!!! Ha ha ha ha! Waaaa ha ha ha ha!!! Ha ha-ha ha!!! HA!!! Waaaa ha-ha!!! Ha ha ha ha! Waaaa ha ha ha ha!!! Ha ha-ha ha!!! HA!!! Waaaa ha-ha!!! Ha ha ha ha! Waaaa ha ha ha ha!!! Ha ha-ha ha!!! HA!!! Waaaa ha-ha!!! Ha ha ha ha! Waaaa ha ha ha ha!!! Ha ha-ha ha!!! HA!!! Waaaa ha-ha!!! Ha ha ha ha! Waaaa ha ha ha ha!!! Ha ha-ha ha!!! HA!!! Waaaa ha-ha!!! Ha ha ha ha! Waaaa ha ha ha ha!!! Ha ha-ha ha!!! TEE HEE!!! HA!!! Waaaa ha-ha!!! Ha ha ha ha! Waaaa ha ha ha ha!!! Ha ha-ha ha!!! HA!!! Waaaa ha-ha!!! Ha ha ha ha! Waaaa ha ha ha ha!!! Ha ha-ha ha!!! HA!!! Waaaa ha-ha!!! Ha ha ha ha! Waaaa ha ha ha ha!!! Ha ha-ha ha!!! HA!!! Waaaa ha-ha!!! Ha ha ha ha! Waaaa ha ha ha ha!!! Ha ha-ha ha!!! HA!!! Waaaa ha-ha!!! Ha ha ha ha! Waaaa ha ha ha ha!!! Ha ha-ha ha!!! HA!!! Waaaa ha-ha!!! Ha ha ha ha! Waaaa ha ha ha ha!!! Ha ha-ha ha!!! HA!!! Waaaa ha-ha!!! Ha ha ha ha! Waaaa ha ha ha ha!!! Ha ha-ha ha!!! HA!!! Waaaa ha-ha!!! Ha ha ha ha! Waaaa ha ha ha ha!!! Ha ha-ha ha!!! HA!!! Waaaa ha-ha!!! Ha ha ha ha! Waaaa ha ha ha ha!!! Ha ha-ha ha!!! HA!!! Waaaa ha-ha!!! Ha ha ha ha! Waaaa ha ha ha ha!!! Ha ha-ha ha!!! HA!!! Waaaa ha-ha!!! Ha ha ha ha! Waaaa ha ha ha ha!!! Ha ha-ha ha!!! HA!!! Waaaa ha-ha!!! Ha ha ha ha! Waaaa ha ha ha ha!!! Ha ha-ha ha!!! HA!!! Waaaa ha-ha!!! Ha ha ha ha! Waaaa ha ha ha ha!!! Ha ha-ha ha!!! HA!!! Waaaa ha-ha!!! Ha ha ha ha! Waaaa ha ha ha ha!!! Ha ha-ha ha!!! HA!!! Waaaa ha-ha!!! Ha ha ha ha! Waaaa ha ha ha ha!!! Ha ha-ha ha!!! HA!!! Waaaa ha-ha!!! Ha ha ha ha! Waaaa ha ha ha ha!!! Ha ha-ha ha!!! HA!!! Waaaa ha-ha!!! Ha ha ha ha! Waaaa ha ha ha ha!!! Ha ha-ha ha!!! HA!!! Waaaa ha-ha!!! Ha ha ha ha! Waaaa ha ha ha ha!!! Ha ha-ha ha!!! HA!!! Waaaa ha-ha!!! Ha ha ha ha! Waaaa ha ha ha ha!!! Ha ha-ha ha!!! HA!!! Waaaa ha-ha!!! Ha ha ha ha! Waaaa ha ha ha ha!!! Ha ha-ha ha!!! HA!!! Waaaa ha-ha!!! Ha ha ha ha! Waaaa ha ha ha ha!!! Ha ha-ha ha!!! HA!!! Waaaa ha-ha!!! Ha ha ha ha! Waaaa ha ha ha ha!!! Ha ha-ha ha!!! HA!!! Waaaa ha-ha!!! Ha ha ha ha! Waaaa ha ha ha ha!!! Ha ha-ha ha!!! HA!!! Waaaa ha-ha!!! Ha ha ha ha! Waaaa ha ha ha ha!!! Ha ha-ha ha!!! HA!!! Waaaa ha-ha!!! Ha ha ha ha! Waaaa ha ha ha ha!!! Ha ha-ha ha!!! HA!!! Waaaa ha-ha!!! Ha ha ha ha! Waaaa ha ha ha ha!!! Ha ha-ha ha!!! HA!!! Waaaa ha-ha!!! Ha ha ha ha! Waaaa ha ha ha ha!!! Ha ha-ha ha!!! HA!!! Waaaa ha-ha!!! Ha ha ha ha! Waaaa ha ha ha ha!!! Ha ha-ha ha!!! HA!!! Waaaa ha-ha!!! Ha ha ha ha! Waaaa ha ha ha ha!!! Ha ha-ha ha!!! HA!!! Waaaa ha-ha!!! Ha ha ha ha! Waaaa ha ha ha ha!!! Ha ha-ha ha!!! HA!!! Waaaa ha-ha!!! Ha ha ha ha! Waaaa ha ha ha ha!!! Ha ha-ha ha!!! HA!!! Waaaa ha-ha!!! Ha ha ha ha! Waaaa ha ha ha ha!!! Ha ha-ha ha!!! HA!!! Waaaa ha-ha!!! Ha ha ha ha! Waaaa ha ha ha ha!!! Ha ha-ha ha!!! HA!!! Waaaa ha-ha!!! Ha ha ha ha! Waaaa ha ha ha ha!!! Ha ha-ha ha!!! HA!!! Waaaa ha-ha!!! Ha ha ha ha! Waaaa ha ha ha ha!!! Ha ha-ha ha!!! HA!!! Waaaa ha-ha!!! Ha ha ha ha! Waaaa ha ha ha ha!!! Ha ha-ha ha!!! HA!!! Waaaa ha-ha!!! Ha ha ha ha! Waaaa ha ha ha ha!!! Ha ha-ha ha!!! HA!!! Waaaa ha-ha!!! Ha ha ha ha! Waaaa ha ha ha ha!!! Ha ha-ha ha!!! HA!!! Waaaa ha-ha!!! Ha ha ha ha! Waaaa ha ha ha ha!!! Ha ha-ha ha!!! HA!!! Waaaa ha-ha!!! Ha ha ha ha! Waaaa ha ha ha ha!!! Ha ha-ha ha!!! HA!!! Waaaa ha-ha!!! Ha ha ha ha! Waaaa ha ha ha ha!!! Ha ha-ha ha!!! HA!!! Waaaa ha-ha!!! Ha ha ha ha! Waaaa ha ha ha ha!!! Ha ha-ha ha!!! HA!!! Waaaa ha-ha!!! Ha ha ha ha! Waaaa ha ha ha ha!!! Ha ha-ha ha!!! HA!!! Waaaa ha-ha!!! Ha ha ha ha! Waaaa ha ha ha ha!!! Ha ha-ha ha!!! HA!!! Waaaa ha-ha!!! Ha ha ha ha! Waaaa ha ha ha ha!!! Ha ha-ha ha!!! HA!!! Waaaa ha-ha!!! Ha ha ha ha! Waaaa ha ha ha ha!!! Ha ha-ha ha!!! HA!!! Waaaa ha-ha!!! Ha ha ha ha! Waaaa ha ha ha ha!!! Ha ha-ha ha!!! HA!!! Waaaa ha-ha!!! Ha ha ha ha! Waaaa ha ha ha ha!!! Ha ha-ha ha!!! HA!!! Waaaa ha-ha!!! Ha ha ha ha! Waaaa ha ha ha ha!!! Ha ha-ha ha!!! HA!!! Waaaa ha-ha!!! Ha ha ha ha! Waaaa ha ha ha ha!!! Ha ha-ha ha!!! HA!!! Waaaa ha-ha!!! Ha ha ha ha! Waaaa ha ha ha ha!!! Ha ha-ha ha!!! HA!!! Waaaa ha-ha!!! Ha ha ha ha! Waaaa ha ha ha ha!!! Ha ha-ha ha!!! HA!!! Waaaa ha-ha!!! Ha ha ha ha! Waaaa ha ha ha ha!!! Ha ha-ha ha!!! HA!!! Waaaa ha-ha!!! Ha ha ha ha! Waaaa ha ha ha ha!!! Ha ha-ha ha!!! HA!!! Waaaa ha-ha!!!

Your palsy walsy,

MACKY!
June 22nd, 2005 10:30 AM
Joey " Go John Kerry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

You know Macky ................................

...there is a STRONG POSSIBILITY .......... I'm talking a VERY STRONG POSSIBILITY , that your man Bushie43 could easily , EASILY end up like Richard Nixon sometime next summer .

W- W- W- W- What ?!?! ... Oh , of course :

**** Young Joey now giggling to himself ****

JJJJJJJJJJJJJACKY BOY JR. !!!!!!!!!!!

June 22nd, 2005 10:35 AM
Nellcote And your man John Kerry will be schleping his trollop wife's baggage.
And take Dick "Turbin" Durbin with him
Remember, if they did not impeach Bubba, W is not going anywhere.
June 22nd, 2005 10:38 AM
Joey
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
And your man John Kerry will be schleping his trollop wife's baggage.
And take Dick "Turbin" Durbin with him
Remember, if they did not impeach Bubba, W is not going anywhere.

Nellcote ................................

I hear " Texas Politics " is a lot ..... well ..... " rougher " than " Boston , MA Politics " !!!

I hear things ..........................

Some Things .............................

" Damn Shame About The Vietnam Ronnie ! "

Jacky Cong !
June 22nd, 2005 10:39 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:
" Go John Kerry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

You know Macky ................................

...there is a STRONG POSSIBILITY .......... I'm talking a VERY STRONG POSSIBILITY , that your man Bushie43 could easily , EASILY end up like Richard Nixon sometime next summer .

W- W- W- W- What ?!?! ... Oh , of course :

**** Young Joey now giggling to himself ****

JJJJJJJJJJJJJACKY BOY JR. !!!!!!!!!!!

Politics are not allowed on their board, they only are allowed argue over who gets to Rub Maxy's back today, discuss the stones, and keep mentioning jb and myself. Sadly, we are still major factors in the life of the Lotus!
June 22nd, 2005 10:40 AM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Politics are not allowed on their board, they only are allowed argue over who gets to Rub Maxy's back today, discuss the stones, and keep mentioning jb and myself. Sadly, we are still major factors in the life of the Lotus!

Puggy ................................

I have a Dream !!!!!!!!!
June 22nd, 2005 10:45 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

Puggy ................................

I have a Dream !!!!!!!!!

Instead of preparing a song, i suggest we send autographed photos and some "used" joey undies to our friends on the other site so that they can not just continually post about us, then can have treasured memories!
June 22nd, 2005 10:55 AM
jb I had bench trial yesteday afternoon and did not see this until late last night. I am extremely concerned that those who seek my legal services may come upon this song and not realize it is intended as a joke. This could in turn result in my loss of potential business and irreperable harm to my professional and personal reputation.................I will evaluate what options, if any, I have. Please govern yourself accordingly.
[Edited by jb]
June 22nd, 2005 10:58 AM
Maxlugar [quote]voodoopug wrote:

Sadly, we are still major factors in the life of the Lotus!

Sadly, you are still dumb as a brick.

How mentions of "The Couch" are here?

Hello My Little Stonescicles ........................

***************** I HAVE A DREAM TODAY ***************

" I have a dream that one day this nation will still be able up to live out the true meaning of www.MaxLugar.com . I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slaveowners will be able to sit down together at a table of brotherhood and be able to log onto www.MaxLugar.com . I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a desert state, sweltering with the heat , will be transformed into the oasis that is www.MaxLugar.com . I have a dream that all children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their postings on www.MaxLugar.com . I have a dream today.

I have a dream that one day the state of Alabama will be transformed into a situation where everyone will walk together as sisters and brothers and be able to post on www.MaxLugar.com . I have a dream today. I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight, and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together over at www.MaxLugar.com . This is our hope. This is the faith with which JB may one day return to this Board . With this faith we will be able to hew out of the mountain of despair a stone of hope. With this faith we will be able to transform the jangling discords of our nation into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood. With this faith we will be able to work together, to pray together, to struggle together, to go to jail together, to stand up for freedom together, knowing that we will be free to post at www.MaxLugar.com

This will be the day when all of God's children will be able to post at www.MaxLugar.com with a new meaning, "My country, 'tis of thee, sweet land of liberty, of thee I sing. Land where my fathers died, land of the pilgrim's pride, from every mountainside, let freedom ring." And if America is to be a great nation, this must become true. So let www.MaxLugar.com ring from the prodigious hilltops of New Hampshire. Let www.MaxLugar.com ring from the mighty mountains of New York. Let www.MaxLugar.com ring from the heightening Alleghenies of Pennsylvania! Let www.MaxLugar.com ring from the snowcapped Rockies of Colorado! Let www.MaxLugar.com ring from the curvaceous peaks of California! But not only that; let www.MaxLugar.com ring from Stone Mountain of Georgia! Let www.MaxLugar.com ring from Lookout Mountain of Tennessee! Let www.MaxLugar.com ring from every hill and every molehill of Mississippi. From every mountainside, let www.MaxLugar.com ring.

When we let www.MaxLugar.com ring, when we let it ring from every village and every hamlet, from every state and every city, we will be able to speed up that day when all of God's children, black men and white men, Jews and Gentiles, Protestants and Catholics, will be able to join hands and post over at www.MaxLugar.com in the words of the spiritual, "Free at last! free at last! thank God Almighty, we are free at last!"

I Thank You ALL for Your Time Today !

MLJOEY

I should start another countdown clock. How many days, hours, minutes and seconds until Pug has his next original thought.

June 22nd, 2005 11:00 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
I had bench trial yesteday afternoon and did not see this until late last night. I am extremely concerned that those who seek my legal services may come upon this song and not realize it is intended as a joke. This could in turn result in my loss of potential business and irreperable harm to my professional and personal reputation.................I will evaluate what options, if any, I have. Please govern yourself accordingly.
[Edited by jb]

With the Voodoo Pugs performing a benefit for terminally ill children, next weekend, i hope we, and the kids, are not affected by this negativity.
June 22nd, 2005 11:04 AM
jb That is wonderful Voodopug. We who are blessed with healthy children, can never feel the pain, sadness , and desperation those families with sick childen undergo. It touches my heart that you would do this and even if for a few minutes, give these beautiful children a moment of joy. If I can make any financial contribution, please advise. I shall say a pray for you and the children. God Bless you and the kids!!!
[Edited by jb]
June 22nd, 2005 11:06 AM
Maxlugar [quote]voodoopug wrote:

With the Voodoo Pugs performing a benefit for terminally ill children, next weekend, i hope we, and the kids, are not affected by this negativity.

Well just remember, when you are walking on stage its LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, etc...

Oh and stop BEFORE you get to the edge of the stage!

Poor kids...

June 22nd, 2005 11:11 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
That is wonderful Voodopug. We who are blessed withhealthy children, can never feel the pain, sadness , and sesperation those families with sick childen undergo. It toucjes my heart that you would do this and even if for a few minutes, give these beautiful children a moment of joy. If I canmake any financial contribution, please advise. I shall say a pray for you and the children. God Bless you and the kids!!!

we are raising money for the "When You Wish Upon a Star" Foundation, granting kids one last wish.

poor kids are right Max, I would be devestated if my children were in the dire position they are in.

Your advice will be taken into condideration. Why dont you put your money where your mouth is. Purchase a ticket for $8 and no show (unless you want to fly in). The kids would be appreciative of a small contribution, as would I. You can tell all about it on the Lotus Couch.

tickets are available at www.reeltymeproductions.com/wishuponastar.htm

June 22nd, 2005 11:14 AM
Fuc*ing Andrew
quote:
jb wrote:
I had bench trial yesteday afternoon and did not see this until late last night. I am extremely concerned that those who seek my legal services may come upon this song and not realize it is intended as a joke. This could in turn result in my loss of potential business and irreperable harm to my professional and personal reputation.................I will evaluate what options, if any, I have. Please govern yourself accordingly.

Ha Ha Ha. You have no cause of action here jb and you know it. Or then again, maybe you don't. It is only the Florida bar you passed. So, consider this memo free of charge:

TO: JB
RE: WHAT RECOURSE DOES A PANSY ASS WUSSY HAVE WHEN HIS FEELINGS ARE HURT ON AN INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD

None. Inasmuch as your true identity is not known but to few persons who frequent this board, none of whom are clients, you have not been damaged; except for being put in a position where the supremely untalented and unoriginal pug army cannot come to your assistance. I recommend you buy a new set of crying towels and a carpeted cat pole that you can hug when you're feeling blue. Such equitable recourse is all that is feasible at this time.

June 22nd, 2005 11:19 AM
jb

http://www.forbesautos.com/advice/toptens/dealers_2.html?partner=aol
June 22nd, 2005 11:19 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Fuc*ing Andrew wrote:

Ha Ha Ha. You have no cause of action here jb and you know it. Or then again, maybe you don't. It is only the Florida bar you passed. So, consider this memo free of charge:

TO: JB
RE: WHAT RECOURSE DOES A PANSY ASS WUSSY HAVE WHEN HIS FEELINGS ARE HURT ON AN INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD

None. Inasmuch as your true identity is not known but to few persons who frequent this board, none of whom are clients, you have not been damaged; except for being put in a position where the supremely untalented and unoriginal pug army cannot come to your assistance. I recommend you buy a new set of crying towels and a carpeted cat pole that you can hug when you're feeling blue. Such equitable recourse is all that is feasible at this time.

he must have finished doing Fiji's dishes, and had a few moments to post before he has to give Fiji a back rub, do his nails, and start cooking his lunch.

are you available for me to hire as our bathroom attendant for my sons first birthday party?
June 22nd, 2005 11:21 AM
Starbuck pug!

maxy!

joshie!

joey!

andrew (is that who you really are??)!

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG????
June 22nd, 2005 11:21 AM
voodoopug "I should start another countdown clock. How many days, hours, minutes and seconds until Pug has his next original thought."

I keep them simple as i just dont have time to explain them to you and your simpletons. we are not enemies, I, also, only love!
June 22nd, 2005 11:22 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
pug!

maxy!

joshie!

joey!

andrew (is that who you really are??)!

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG????

Starbuck, i just cannot get a read on you, you seem to want peace, complete a wonderful cd project featuring our musical talents, and then begin to drink gallons of "Hate R Aide" towards josh and myself. Perhaps we should greet in CHicago? I will no longer attack you, unless provoked.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)