ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Unknown Author with thanks to Irina
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Rolling Stones Bit Torrent Thread (Vol. 8) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
13th June 2006 02:54 PM
Rick56
quote:
Gazza wrote:
uh...I didnt upload it

However, someone posted this artwork from bootcovers on IORR

[Edited by Gazza]

I have different artwork received by email from rmc (see his earlier posting)it's very good
13th June 2006 04:33 PM
Vinyl kills
quote:
gonzalo76 wrote:

As I'm sure you all know, DVD Decrypter was shut down due to legal reasons, so the author continued working in a project called ImgBurn.

ImgBurn is an enhanced version of the 3.5.4.0 burn engine - and it will continue to get better and better as time goes on.

ImgBurn carries on from where DVD Decrypter left off! (Well, for the burning part anyway!)

ImgBurn can write most types of CD / DVD images and it supports all the latest writers (including booktype / bitsetting on many of the major ones - i.e. BenQ, LiteOn, NEC, Plextor, Sony). You can even use ImgBurn to erase / format your rewritable media!

ImgBurn will try its very best to burn your DVD-Video double layer images using the layer break you've specified in the IFO files, but it can also calculate the best place for you, to save you the trouble.

Advanced functionality can be found in context menus that appear when you right click on various bits of the user interface. Can you find them all??!!

Download ImgBurn v1.3.0.0 (800 KB)
Released: Thursday 13th April 2006
http://download.imgburn.com/SetupImgBurn_1.3.0.0.exe

How To Burn
1. Insert Disc in Burner.
2. Select Image to burn.
3. Click 'Write' button.
Finished!

Gr.

[Edited by gonzalo76]

Got it. Thanks!!!
13th June 2006 06:25 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Big thumbs up for the Saitama DVD which Ive just started watching. Make sure you get this one, folks

Gazza Speaks the Truth!!

Finally got it!!! Awesome!!!
13th June 2006 07:16 PM
charlotte
13th June 2006 08:13 PM
stonzed Can someone seed aux les abbatoirs, bridges to argentina, or vids from the 78 tour?
13th June 2006 10:15 PM
JayCee
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Big thumbs up for the Saitama DVD which Ive just started watching. Make sure you get this one, folks

I agree 300%. I take back my whining about how long it took to download. Great production!!
14th June 2006 07:26 AM
charlotte Tracker down due to tropical storms in the area....
14th June 2006 03:29 PM
StonesRolling-65
quote:
pdog wrote:

Where does the tracker live?

In the tropical storm area ;-)

All the Best !
14th June 2006 03:37 PM
Rick56 [quote]StonesRolling-65 wrote:

In the tropical storm area ;-)

The storm area's geographical co-ordinates being:-------
14th June 2006 03:48 PM
deuce It's back up...
14th June 2006 04:00 PM
joguema It looks as if the tropical storm has blown away some data from the tracker
14th June 2006 04:15 PM
Rick56
quote:
joguema wrote:
It looks as if the tropical storm has blown away some data from the tracker

Looks that way

I am seeding Saitam DVD but no-one is shown as being on this torrent
14th June 2006 04:54 PM
joguema
quote:
Rick56 wrote:

Looks that way

I am seeding Saitam DVD but no-one is shown as being on this torrent

I'm seeding this too, and I still have 3 peers
14th June 2006 05:32 PM
gonzalo76
quote:
joguema wrote:
It looks as if the tropical storm has blown away some data from the tracker

The tropical storm really screwed up the download of the Saitama DVD, now it's REALLY slow... it was slow before, but now is even worst with only 2 seeders and 7 leechers.

Gr.
14th June 2006 05:37 PM
Rick56 Its possible that some seeders cant get back on line as the tracker is showing timed out.

Running dht in utorrent (and others I believe)enables you to get back on a timed out torrent
14th June 2006 06:32 PM
Gazza The tracker will probably be down until around 18.00 local time (ET) tomorrow (Thursday)

we've had to change the IP to 208.104.233.125.

Thanks for your patience and apologies for any inconvenience.
14th June 2006 07:59 PM
gonzalo76
quote:
Gazza wrote:
we've had to change the IP to 208.104.233.125.

I hope the seeders of Saitama DVD make the torrent again with the new IP because the original torrent will be useless. And we (leechers) will have to do the same, right?

Gr.

[Edited by gonzalo76]
14th June 2006 09:12 PM
Toronto Tom The Saitama DVDR file is an ISO I am asking how do most put that to DVD? What I did was use Nero and Made my own dvd I had to lower the quality to fit it on a dvd since I did not know how to split it to two dvds. IT came out fine and looks great but would be nice to improve some more since the file is capable of it.

Also is there artwork for the Saitama dvdr?

I will put the seed back up of this to help speed things up for everyone.

Thanks Tom
14th June 2006 10:36 PM
shakedown
---------

RE: The Saitama DVDR file is an ISO I am asking how do most put that to DVD? What I did was use Nero and Made my own dvd I had to lower the quality to fit it on a dvd since I did not know how to split it to two dvds. IT came out fine and looks great but would be nice to improve some more since the file is capable of it.

Also is there artwork for the Saitama dvdr?

I will put the seed back up of this to help speed things up for everyone.

Thanks Tom
----------------------------------------------------------

Tom you can just burn the ISO image file as is - use DVD decrypter as it burns this no problem and no quality is lost - one dvdr (you actually select the MD5 file with this program)

(it is out there still even though the program has been declared illegal and the official site it shut down but it does exist here
http://www.altech-ads.com/download/10001086.htm
as shown on an earlier post here
or the replacement program - IMGBurn also posted here earlier thanks to some kind folks.

Download ImgBurn v1.3.0.0 (800 KB)
Released: Thursday 13th April 2006
http://download.imgburn.com/SetupIm...urn_1.3.0.0.exe

How To Burn
1. Insert Disc in Burner.
2. Select Image to burn.
3. Click 'Write' button.
Finished!

SAM via info from other posters on this thread.

[Edited by shakedown]
14th June 2006 10:46 PM
GotToRollMe I've been seeding Saitama all day. I'm using µtorrent with DHT and it's showing 29 seeds and 30 peers, though the tracker is showing as timed out. I imagine there are a lot of people who've been disconnected as there were over 100 peers last night. I'm going to stay on this puppy until everyone has it.
14th June 2006 11:28 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
I've been seeding Saitama all day. I'm using µtorrent with DHT and it's showing 29 seeds and 30 peers, though the tracker is showing as timed out. I imagine there are a lot of people who've been disconnected as there were over 100 peers last night. I'm going to stay on this puppy until everyone has it.

awesome work!

i am on it, too - though i havent finished downloading yet... isnt decentralized torrenting sweet..?

we should all stay on it until a least tomorrow afternoon/evening, or whenver the tracker gets back up...

15th June 2006 08:05 AM
Toronto Tom Thanks for the help on the ISO file I will try that programm out later today.
15th June 2006 08:21 AM
mac_daddy imgburn is all you need, tom.
15th June 2006 08:31 AM
pehdefigo
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:
no, but you could delete it, and repost it in the "ronnie in rehab" thread...

ok
15th June 2006 09:01 AM
mac_daddy
quote:
pehdefigo wrote:

ok

15th June 2006 11:05 AM
gonzalo76
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
I've been seeding Saitama all day. I'm using µtorrent with DHT and it's showing 29 seeds and 30 peers, though the tracker is showing as timed out. I imagine there are a lot of people who've been disconnected as there were over 100 peers last night. I'm going to stay on this puppy until everyone has it.

I've just finished downloading Saitama DVD, thank you to all the seeders who stayed connected, I'll seed it until everyone has it too.
It was really a good idea to activate DHT in uTorrent GotToRollMe, the Mick Jagger A&E Biography DVD that was dead now is alive again.

Gr.
15th June 2006 12:27 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
gonzalo76 wrote:

I've just finished downloading Saitama DVD, thank you to all the seeders who stayed connected, I'll seed it until everyone has it too.
It was really a good idea to activate DHT in uTorrent GotToRollMe, the Mick Jagger A&E Biography DVD that was dead now is alive again.

Gr.

Hey G, thanks for the heads-up on the Jagger DVD. I meant to get that one.
15th June 2006 01:27 PM
Toronto Tom Is there artwork for Saitama DVD??

Also is there some setting I can hit on Bittorrent to get the Jagger Bio dvd to resume?
15th June 2006 02:00 PM
Rick56
quote:
gonzalo76 wrote:

I hope the seeders of Saitama DVD make the torrent again with the new IP because the original torrent will be useless. And we (leechers) will have to do the same, right?

Gr.

[Edited by gonzalo76]

So how do we make those changes

I am currently seeding to 8 peers on the times out torrent
[Edited by Rick56]
15th June 2006 03:58 PM
gonzalo76
quote:
Rick56 wrote:
So how do we make those changes
I am currently seeding to 8 peers on the times out torrent

As soon as the tracker changes the IP to 208.104.233.125.
Gazza said it'll be today (Thursday) at 18:00 hs local time (ET). New torrents must be done with this IP number, and the old ones must be redone with this new IP number. (correct me if I'm wrong)

Gr.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)