ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Unknown Author with thanks to Irina
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Rolling Stones Bit Torrent Thread (Vol. 8) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
31st May 2006 02:51 AM
wooden Any change to upload this Mickey ??

Would be GREAT

[quote]mickeyjaggar wrote:

Here is the info of the show I am ready to upload here.

The Rolling Stones Box Lunch Part 4
The Rolling Stones
April 3rd 2006
Saitama Super Arena, Saitama Japan
Title: Ladies And Gentlman, The Rolling Stones
Catalogue #: T&J-T-02425
Artworks : Mickey
Linage: Degital Feed>IOptical Captured>DAT>Sound Forge>FLAC

Sound Quality: EXCELLENT STEREO SOUNDBOARD (TOTAL DIFFERENT SOURCE FROM DAC title)
31st May 2006 09:42 AM
swimn4ever Hi, I'm new to this tracker. I have to have my first post be a grovel, but here goes anyway.

I'm looking for seeds to the El Paso ('94) and Hangfire in Hannover torrents, please! I'll keep them open for a couple of weeks after I complete the downloads if a seed can kindly reattach themselves.

I have Are You Ready Copenhagen, Getting A Cocks Rocks Off, and Arrowhead Pond open now if anybody would like those torrents.

Thanks in advance if you can help me out!

swimn4ever
31st May 2006 10:43 AM
mickeyjaggar Here we go!!!!!!!!

The Rolling Stones Box Lunch Part 4
The Rolling Stones
April 2nd 2006
Saitama Super Arena, Saitama Japan
Title: Ladies And Gentlman, The Rolling Stones
Catalogue #: T&J-T-02425
Artworks : Mickey
Linage: Degital Feed>IOptical Captured>DAT>Sound Forge>FLAC

Sound Quality: EXCELLENT STEREO SOUNDBOARD (TOTAL DIFFERENT SOURCE FROM DAC title) This is the best SB recording from the Bigger Bang Tour!!!

NOTE
Originally I planed to upload this at DIME but the Dime does not let me upload the shows from the cable TV. Yes this is the audio of Wowowo show. Apart from taping the show on the hard-disc recorder, I also digitally recorded the audio from the digital feed to DAT directly. I am sure that you will like this.
I will send the audio CDR and pro-shot DVDR to Mag 9 members this weekend. This one will spread like wildfire.

Set List & Tracks
Disc.1
1.Opening
2.Jumping Jack Flash
3.It's Only Rock'n Roll
4.Let's Spend The Night Together
5.Oh No Not You Again
6.Sway
7.Wild Horses
8.Rain Fall Down
9.Midnight Rambler
10.Tumbling Dice
11.Band Introductions
12.This Place Is Empty
13.Happy
Disc.2
1.Miss You
2.Rough Justice
3.Start Me Up
4.Honky Tonk Women
5.Sympathy For The Devil
6.Paint It Black
7.Brown Sugar
8.You Can't Always Get What You Want
9.Satisfaction
31st May 2006 11:25 AM
smokeymtl Hey Mickey,

any chance of seeing the video portion of the Wowowo show anytime soon?
Thanks
31st May 2006 06:16 PM
cbuoscio any chance of getting Hurricane single as a torrent.
Unbelievable prices for this online.
Only need the music not the disc.
Thanks
31st May 2006 11:51 PM
Madafaka I'm downloading Tokyo 1 & 2 and Saitama.
Are the three shows soundboard recordings?
Many, many thanks!
31st May 2006 11:55 PM
gonzalo76
quote:
Madafaka wrote:
I'm downloading Tokyo 1 & 2 and Saitama.
Are the three shows soundboard recordings?
Many, many thanks!

Tokyo 1 & 2 are ALD and Saitama is from cable TV (audio of Wowowo show)
1st June 2006 05:06 AM
MRD8 The Hurricane single is included in this torrent as a bonus track:
The Rolling Stones DAC044 Hollywood Bowl November 6&8, 2005 Soundboards(ALD's)
1st June 2006 07:20 AM
qwer
quote:
axl79 wrote:
New on RO tracker:

CDr->EAC->Flac Frontend (6)->torrent->RO tracker-> YOU !

Arrowhead Pond, Anaheim, CA.
Thursday Feb. 11, 1999

Soundboard recording (10/10) best possible w/o remastering!

Enjoy!

10/10 is a joke! Isn't it??
It's really bad for a soundboard!
Thin, muddy, cheap sound!
To my ears perhaps 5-6/10!
Not more!!
1st June 2006 07:24 AM
qwer
quote:
pdog wrote:
Thanks for the new shows guys...

Hey pdog!
These asian girls are driving me crazy!
What's the name of them?
I really have to find more of them...
1st June 2006 08:14 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
pdog wrote:
The DAC's are very good, the digital TV feed, like Rio's isn't all I hoped it would be. There's a tinny sound to the cymbals, and something I can't describe. It's not awful, but I don't enjoy listening to it... The DAC's however IMO, so far, w/o hearing them on my stereo, only my PC speakers, sound fantastic...

Wait till you crank up the DAC's on a decent stereo.Just fabulous....Thanks to all!
1st June 2006 08:16 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
qwer wrote:

10/10 is a joke! Isn't it??
It's really bad for a soundboard!
Thin, muddy, cheap sound!
To my ears perhaps 5-6/10!
Not more!!

I appreciate the uploaders effort to share.But yes the Anaheim sbd is IMHO a 7-8/10...The audience shows from 99 in Oakland and Toronto are the 9.5/10's....
1st June 2006 08:45 AM
GotToRollMe Yeah, I'm lovin' these DACs too. As pdog mentioned in an earlier post, the band banter at the beginning is a real kick. Great shit. Thanks to drivekeef and AMMMMM for uploading them to Dime.
1st June 2006 09:07 AM
vox12string Nobody's mentioned the sing-along aspect of these DAC's, your chance to be Blondie or Lisa - Gomme Shelter is just crying out for it. Many thx for these, now where's my karaoke microphone...
1st June 2006 09:11 AM
Madafaka
quote:
gonzalo76 wrote:
Tokyo 1 & 2 are ALD and Saitama is from cable TV (audio of Wowowo show)

Sorry, but what ALD means? I knew AUD, SBD, but not ALD!
Thanks!
1st June 2006 09:30 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
Madafaka wrote:

Sorry, but what ALD means? I knew AUD, SBD, but not ALD!
Thanks!

Its called Assisted Listening Device...something like a hearing aid concert goers are given if there hearing is impaired I believe.The feed seems to come from the sbd or Micks mic...I guess DAC and others have figured out how to rip the feed from these devices.Wonder how much longer Stones will allow ALD's then?
1st June 2006 09:56 AM
Madafaka Really amazing, thank you!
1st June 2006 01:00 PM
jpenn11
quote:
cabledogg2 wrote:
Don't know if this is "Old" news or not but the new MIckboy disc is available now for download at
http://www.pinkrobert.net/ it is called "Mentholated Sandwich" and is very good. It's is mickboys version of Baggers Banquet. I know some people are not fans of mickboys stuff but the "Bonus Tracks" are worth the download alone (two tracks from the Phoenix '69 show in awesome quality). You will have to register on Pink Roberts site to use the torrent tracker just follow the link and you will be setup in no time.............cabledogg2
[Edited by cabledogg2]

Was there a notice here for the Mickboy Ya Yas seed on the Rocks Off tracker?
1st June 2006 04:24 PM
peterdv seems the tracker is down?

cheers
Peter
1st June 2006 05:12 PM
cabledogg2 Anyone have the artwork for mickboys "Get Your Ya Ya's Out". Any info is appreciated..........cabledogg2
1st June 2006 06:15 PM
gimmekeef Shanghai is up on DIME..supposedly very good audience...

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=97989
1st June 2006 06:16 PM
gimmekeef Shanghai is up on DIME..supposedly very good audience...

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=97989
1st June 2006 06:16 PM
Jack of Hearts Pdog what is your girlfrienf singing?
1st June 2006 10:58 PM
jpenn11
quote:
skyofcrack wrote:
I was unregistered when I uploaded it so...no there was no notice.

Thanks for responding and for posting it.

I do not know whether the mods allow official stuff of this sort. I'll leave it to them to comment.

In any case, can you provide any info about any "extras" on the disc? Those presumably are not a problem at all.
[Edited by jpenn11]
2nd June 2006 02:18 AM
tookthatname
quote:
pdog wrote:

Yet, I heard a U2 ALD that was so good, even better than these, which are damn near 10's...These were mixed well... Maybe some post recording mastering, the sound is pretty even all things considered. The wild guitar work I hear... Keef is going nuts on Satisfaction...
[Edited by pdog]

But if you think about it Pdog, these ALD's, especially the japan ones, are just what is needed for people with hearing problems. The bass would bleed through the earphones or hearing aid device, so its not needed. people with hearing disabilities want to hear mick clearly, so boost him. boost the guitars a bit, and the high end a bit. combine this with the bleed through and it would make a good show,

I'd like to hear these matrixed with the audience version, where mick sounds kinda distant but the mix is more balanced.

but my main point is people who realy ned these ALD's don't need the same mix as the rest of us, amd half of the mix they hear is coming from the main spealers. from what i know about hearing disablities these are fantastic mixes for the purpose.
2nd June 2006 11:16 AM
geecee
quote:
cabledogg2 wrote:
Anyone have the artwork for mickboys "Get Your Ya Ya's Out". Any info is appreciated..........cabledogg2

Can i second this request please
2nd June 2006 11:40 AM
joguema
In case anybody is interested - Artwork by DRNO12 is available here:

http://www.bootlegzone.com/jfile_browser.php?directory=downloads/Rolling%20Stones/1981%20SBD/&dest=downloads/Rolling%20Stones/1981%20SBD/#here

quote:
MRD8 wrote:
New on the tracker this afternoon:
Rolling Stones Philadelphia September 25, 1981 Soundboard

This is the raw version, not the DAC version...don't have the artwork at hand but I'm sure somebody can find some.

2nd June 2006 04:40 PM
GotToRollMe The third DAC is up on Dime. Will seed it here when I get it:
http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=98122
2nd June 2006 04:46 PM
Mickijaggeroo Tracker down??
2nd June 2006 05:28 PM
Rolling Stones Argen Which is the last DVD who was uploaded to the Tracker?

Thankss
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)