ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Unknown Author with thanks to Irina
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Rolling Stones Bit Torrent Thread (Vol. 8) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
10th June 2006 11:01 AM
GotToRollMe I just PM'ed the guy who uploaded the Saitama DAC to Dime and gave him the links for the Rocks Off site and tracker. Hopefully he'll upload it here.
10th June 2006 11:09 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:
it is like these asshats think that if they take the ro seeds, change the txt file and reseed (WITHOUT posting the fingerprints), everybody in dad-land will think they are some great source of stones material.

Hey Mac, are the fingerprint files that vital? I'm not that knowledgeable about that stuff, so I've been leaving them out when I re-post a torrent here. Guess I'll leave them intact from now on.
10th June 2006 11:41 AM
gonzalo76
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
I just PM'ed the guy who uploaded the Saitama DAC to Dime and gave him the links for the Rocks Off site and tracker. Hopefully he'll upload it here.

I just PM'ed him asking if he could stay connected so we (leechers) can still get the torrent. We are 20 leechers.
I'll upload it here if I could complete it or if the guy does not upload it here.

Gr.

[Edited by gonzalo76]
10th June 2006 12:12 PM
Gazza NEW ON TRACKER - SAITAMA DVD, from Japanese TV broadcast, 30/5/06

Date of show : 2nd April 2006

Kindly uploaded by a seeder who wishes to remain anonymous and calls it a "small gift from one Mag 9 member in Osaka Japan".

He says he "will keep seeding until several people complete downloading and start seeding the show. I will use the fast line to upload it. If you want
it quick, drop everything and start downloading it NOW!!!"

http://rollingstones.kicks-ass.org:6969/details.tmpl?torrent_info_hash=DE4681C8792A79B2F2CC7AF5EECFE6E3C023F5C4

Edit : seeder advises me that this is the version with chapters and menus.
[Edited by Gazza]
10th June 2006 12:48 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

Hey Mac, are the fingerprint files that vital? I'm not that knowledgeable about that stuff, so I've been leaving them out when I re-post a torrent here. Guess I'll leave them intact from now on.

well yes.

because they are unique, and depending what kind are used, they show the wav data only...

for example

marko sent me a number of 1978 sources. i ripped them, flac'd them and uploaded them. now other people have taken those very same sources, deleted my info file, made a new one, and then uploaded it to a new tracker, under a different name, with no fingerprint. so i had to download the whole set, just to run my own fingerprint, just to find that these were the very same flacs i had seeded a month prior. so if you are trying to collect and archive this stuff, and keep track of it all, this is a giant pain in the a$$.

this same thing happened to the tattoo boards that jumping jack sent me...

(and of course, gottorollme, i am not calling you an asshat - but there are some of 'em out there, and i reckon they know who they are :angry

10th June 2006 12:54 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:

well yes.

because they are unique, and depending what kind are used, they show the wav data only...

for example

marko sent me a number of 1978 sources. i ripped them, flac'd them and uploaded them. now other people have taken those very same sources, deleted my info file, made a new one, and then uploaded it to a new tracker, under a different name, with no fingerprint. so i had to download the whole set, just to run my own fingerprint, just to find that these were the very same flacs i had seeded a month prior. so if you are trying to collect and archive this stuff, and keep track of it all, this is a giant pain in the a$$.

this same thing happened to the tattoo boards that jumping jack sent me...

(and of course, gottorollme, i am not calling you an asshat - but there are some of 'em out there, and i reckon they know who they are )

Ah so. Thanks for the info. I'll definitely leave em in from now on.
10th June 2006 12:56 PM
Rick56
quote:
gonzalo76 wrote:

I just PM'ed him asking if he could stay connected so we (leechers) can still get the torrent. We are 20 leechers.
I'll upload it here if I could complete it or if the guy does not upload it here.

Gr.

[Edited by gonzalo76]

Hi all
I asked the guy to do the same but he replied sorry
10th June 2006 01:43 PM
tumblingdice01 This is fantastic news that Saitama is available!
10th June 2006 05:59 PM
gonzalo76
quote:
Rick56 wrote:
Hi all
I asked the guy to do the same but he replied sorry

Yes, he also replied sorry but I ask him if he could upload it here too. I could not complete the torrent on DIME, it's stuck in 63%.

Gr.
10th June 2006 06:09 PM
Rick56
quote:
gonzalo76 wrote:

Yes, he also replied sorry but I ask him if he could upload it here too. I could not complete the torrent on DIME, it's stuck in 63%.

Gr.

Hopefully he will upload it here, he is a seasoned uploader on DIME. One thing I did find strange was letting the torrent run to 62/63% and then stopping, it had been banned much earlier than that
10th June 2006 06:29 PM
axl79 What are the differnce between the rules in DIMe and here?
I mean, if a torrent is banned at DIME because of legal reasons, why it should be OK to upload a banned torrent here?
Can anyone explain ?
10th June 2006 06:41 PM
Gazza Most rules are the same regarding lossy formats and uploading official recordings

Dime tend to be a bit more zealous regarding broadcasts than we would be. They would also ban a torrent if it was an audience recording and featured a song that was officially released on a live album - even though the released album version is a soundboard which is mixed and maybe even edited. We'd tend to give those type of recordings a bit more leeway as theyre not taken directly from the same source as the released versions
10th June 2006 10:29 PM
mike1061 Dime will also ban a torrent if it contains 30 seconds of a song that was official, for example the song playing on the PA, before the anouncement of the band.
Or if you have a show like Shindig, where the band lip sings. That would be banned also.
Thanks Mike
10th June 2006 10:47 PM
nappyrags
quote:
Gazza wrote:
NEW ON TRACKER - SAITAMA DVD, from Japanese TV broadcast, 30/5/06

Kindly uploaded by a seeder who wishes to remain anonymous and calls it a "small gift from one Mag 9 member in Osaka Japan".

He says he "will keep seeding until several people complete downloading and start seeding the show. I will use the fast line to upload it. If you want

http://rollingstones.kicks-ass.org:6969/details.tmpl?torrent_info_hash=DE4681C8792A79B2F2CC7AF5EECFE6E3C023F5C4

[Edited by Gazza]

thanks to mr. anonymous and to you too as always gazza
11th June 2006 02:21 AM
tumblingdice01 I see that a couple of folks have successfully downloaded Saitama now. Any reviews?
11th June 2006 07:42 AM
stewed & Keefed Tracker down
11th June 2006 08:03 AM
charlotte tracker up
11th June 2006 10:24 AM
deuce
quote:
Gazza wrote:

[Edited by Gazza]

Thanks alot to the seeder. Is this the version with the menus and chapters?
11th June 2006 12:17 PM
Gazza apparently so.

Sorry, I should have added that to the description of the torrent (now edited accordingly)
[Edited by Gazza]
11th June 2006 12:28 PM
Rolling Stones Argen
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Edit : seeder advises me that this is the version with chapters and menus.
[Edited by Gazza]

Gazza: Any Artwork for this?

Thanks, So Much
Really
11th June 2006 12:48 PM
MRD8 I have artwork for the awesome Saitama DVD...email me at [email protected] for a copy.
11th June 2006 02:14 PM
Pauli
quote:
Rick56 wrote:
Hopefully he will upload it here, he is a seasoned uploader on DIME. One thing I did find strange was letting the torrent run to 62/63% and then stopping, it had been banned much earlier than that

I am very sorry because I had to stop seeding it, but I tried to keep it open as long as possible, but finally I was forced to close it. I cannot leave my PC online for 24h. I was out of home for two days and I just had to shutdown my PC. Sorry!

But you all got Saitama DVD from here?
11th June 2006 02:24 PM
POISONIVY
quote:
gonzalo76 wrote:

#1144557 by rollover at 2006-06-09 15:32:35 GMT
Discs 7/8 will be posted tomorrow.
rollover

can you post again 7+8 thanks
11th June 2006 02:30 PM
Rick56
quote:
Pauli wrote:

I am very sorry because I had to stop seeding it, but I tried to keep it open as long as possible, but finally I was forced to close it. I cannot leave my PC online for 24h. I was out of home for two days and I just had to shutdown my PC. Sorry!

But you all got Saitama DVD from here?

Thanks for the info. You did a great job keeping it open as long as you did (saitama still being downloaded)
11th June 2006 03:24 PM
Dan I am still on dialup though I will upgrade that once I get the new computer by the end of the month. Anyone wanna trade me Saitama?

http://www.geocities.com/ijwthstd
11th June 2006 03:33 PM
Dan
quote:
pdog wrote:

No wheel, no fire...
Go for Cable over DSL, when you upgrade... I wish I had...

I might if I can get cable without paying for TV. But I have done alright without it for the most part, but I am sick of trading and packing and mailing.
11th June 2006 05:36 PM
stonesullevi
quote:
tumblingdice01 wrote:
This is fantastic news that Saitama is available!

A truly amazing DVD!! So beatifully filmed! An item! Download while you can!! And... Don't snatch it so fast!

I'M SEEDING ALL NIGHT LONG!
11th June 2006 05:58 PM
Rick56
quote:
stonesullevi wrote:

I'M SEEDING ALL NIGHT LONG!

Glad there are people who will hang around and seed, many have gone already.

Myslef, well I will be downloading for quite a while yet before I can seed for others as I have the misfortune to be with Tiscaliand all that that entails

Looking forward to seeing the show and great artowrk for it. thanks to rmc for the email
11th June 2006 06:22 PM
electric-duane Stupid question, but I have to ask it because everyone's talking about this DVD like it's the one to have.

Can somebody seed it as a standard "Video TS" folder. My drive won't accept it (there's a problem I think with Image files and FAT32 drives). It claims that, although there's enough space, there isn't enough space on the drive.

Please! Please! Please!

Or if you have some tips or tricks to help me download the entire image file I'll be so thankful!

Dankesehr!
11th June 2006 06:22 PM
electric-duane FYI - I was talking about the Saitama DVD.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)