ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Unknown Author with thanks to Irina
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Rolling Stones Bit Torrent Thread (Vol. 8) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
11th June 2006 07:35 PM
gonzalo76 About the Saitama DVD I don't know what's going on but the download is REALLY slow, please seeders keep seeding it as long as you can.

Gr.
11th June 2006 07:46 PM
gonzalo76
quote:
POISONIVY wrote:
can you post again 7+8 thanks

"rollover" is the guy who uploaded it at DIME but unfortunately the torrent was banned and I could not finish it.

The Rolling Stones performance at Saitama, Japan April 2 this year was aired, in part, on Saturday, May 27 at 10:00 p.m. Japan time, on the WOWOW network. (which is a subscription cable).

I asked him to upload it here but he still didn't reply.

Gr.
11th June 2006 10:57 PM
nappyrags as a way of saying thanks to all the fine people i have received stuff from on this tracker i would like to offer those who are unable to dl or burn the saitama dvd being offered here a chance to get it via b&p through me once i finish dl'ing (hopefully by tomorrow)....please pm me and we can work it out....
11th June 2006 11:14 PM
JayCee
quote:
gonzalo76 wrote:
About the Saitama DVD I don't know what's going on but the download is REALLY slow, please seeders keep seeding it as long as you can.

Gr.

I'm having the same problem. Almost two days and I'm just short of 25%. I'm on a cable system and usually have pretty good d'load speed. My ports are open yet I'm still only averaging about 9kbs. The only thing I can think of is that we must be stuck in a swarm with alot of bad NATS.

j

Just looked at the peer list in my client and all but 10 of 60 peers I'm connected to are "choked". From the Client FAQs, "Your client wants to download, but peer doesn't want to send (interested and choked)" OPEN THEM PORTS PEOPLE!!!
[Edited by JayCee]
12th June 2006 03:08 AM
Rick56
quote:
JayCee wrote:

The only thing I can think of is that we must be stuck in a swarm with alot of bad NATS.

j

Just looked at the peer list in my client and all but 10 of 60 peers I'm connected to are "choked". From the Client FAQs, "Your client wants to download, but peer doesn't want to send (interested and choked)" OPEN THEM PORTS PEOPLE!!!
[Edited by JayCee]

My download went as low as 2.3kbs, by the way 'a lto of bas NATS' means...., sorry for the silly question

cheers
12th June 2006 03:24 AM
clubred Yes, me too, same problem. Very strange.

I am "choked" by 90 % of the peers I am connected with. According to the Azureus FAQ "the peers are stopping me from downloading"! Am I doing something wrong somewhere ?

I don't understand, really. I have this problem only with the RO tracker!

Absolutely no problems with the other trackers I use (such as DIME, PinkRobert, Mininova), It is only with RO!

Is there some specific settings to adjust, or a specific port to open or forward or any secret trick to know in order to use the RO tracker efficiently ?

Any help would be so very much appreciated.
Thanks.

quote:
JayCee wrote:

I'm having the same problem. Almost two days and I'm just short of 25%. I'm on a cable system and usually have pretty good d'load speed. My ports are open yet I'm still only averaging about 9kbs. The only thing I can think of is that we must be stuck in a swarm with alot of bad NATS.

j

[Edited by JayCee]

12th June 2006 03:41 AM
Rick56 I am currently unchoked with only 8 out of 108 peers, I note that the torrent infor page shows 87 bad nats so I assume that has something to do with the slowness and our problems
[Edited by Rick56]
12th June 2006 05:06 AM
MRD8 New on the tracker this morning:

Mick Jagger A&E Biography DVD
Proshot NTSC
10/10
Artwork included(thanks Wattswood!)
12th June 2006 10:15 AM
mickeyjaggar OK
I will jump on and start seeding it again.

Miceky

quote:
gonzalo76 wrote:
About the Saitama DVD I don't know what's going on but the download is REALLY slow, please seeders keep seeding it as long as you can.

Gr.

12th June 2006 10:32 AM
Rick56 I'm still chugging away seeding it now with my limited upload rate(30) but I will keep it going each evening (UK time)for as many days as needed (can't do 24/7)

PS anyone heard anything further about discs 7/8
[Edited by Rick56]
12th June 2006 11:10 AM
nappyrags wow finally done with saitama, as it was an iso file i used iso buster to convert to video_ts files and burned using nero recode and am now watching a KICK-ASS show with great sound and picture...worth the frickin' wait and as always will stay onboard seeding...this took two to three times longer than any of the three volumes of let it bleed to dl but again, worth the wait...thanks again to our anonymous poster...excuse me but the neighbors just left for work and i have to TURN IT UP!!!!
[Edited by nappyrags]
12th June 2006 03:15 PM
gonzalo76
quote:
nappyrags wrote:
wow finally done with saitama, as it was an iso file i used iso buster to convert to video_ts files and burned using nero recode and am now watching a KICK-ASS show with great sound and picture...worth the frickin' wait and as always will stay onboard seeding...this took two to three times longer than any of the three volumes of let it bleed to dl but again, worth the wait...thanks again to our anonymous poster...excuse me but the neighbors just left for work and i have to TURN IT UP!!!!
[Edited by nappyrags]

There's no need to extract the ISO file to a VIDEO_TS folder.
You can use DVD Decrypter (free) to burn the ISO file directly without extracting it. DVD Decrypter ROCKS !
But if you have Nero, again, there's no need to convert the ISO file, just burn the ISO with Nero, that's all.
Hope you still seed the Saitama DVD.
Gr.
12th June 2006 05:25 PM
nappyrags well that's the thing...it wouldn't burn with nero as was...nero kept saying it didn't recognize any valid files...and yes i am still reseeding the original files, already up to a 1.2 share ratio and will stay on untill it dies out...
12th June 2006 05:32 PM
gonzalo76
quote:
Rick56 wrote:
PS anyone heard anything further about discs 7/8

I just mailed rollover (he guy who uploaded it at DIME) again asking him about it. We'll see.
12th June 2006 05:50 PM
Gazza Big thumbs up for the Saitama DVD which Ive just started watching. Make sure you get this one, folks
12th June 2006 07:06 PM
jtorquetti
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Big thumbs up for the Saitama DVD which Ive just started watching. Make sure you get this one, folks

Where's the artwork?
12th June 2006 07:12 PM
Gazza uh...I didnt upload it

However, someone posted this artwork from bootcovers on IORR

[Edited by Gazza]
12th June 2006 07:31 PM
Vinyl kills How do I get this puppy (Saitama dvdr) to burn? I only get these two items in the folder:

RS2006.MDS
MDS File
5 kb

And

RS2006
Burnatonce
4,545, 952 kb
12th June 2006 07:38 PM
Gazza I used CloneDVD2, which burns ISO files without any problem

12th June 2006 07:42 PM
jtorquetti
quote:
Vinyl kills wrote:
How do I get this puppy (Saitama dvdr) to burn? I only get these two items in the folder:

RS2006.MDS
MDS File
5 kb

And

RS2006
Burnatonce
4,545, 952 kb

Burn as image dvd
12th June 2006 10:28 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
gonzalo76 wrote:

I just mailed rollover (he guy who uploaded it at DIME) again asking him about it. We'll see.

I should be getting it in the mail, but probably not until the weekend. If it isn't up here by then, I'll upload it as soon as I have it.
12th June 2006 10:44 PM
gonzalo76
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

I should be getting it in the mail, but probably not until the weekend. If it isn't up here by then, I'll upload it as soon as I have it.

Great, thank you !!!
12th June 2006 11:25 PM
mickeyjaggar
quote:
gonzalo76 wrote:

There's no need to extract the ISO file to a VIDEO_TS folder.
You can use DVD Decrypter (free) to burn the ISO file directly without extracting it. DVD Decrypter ROCKS !

Trust me on this. He is right about this.
13th June 2006 12:10 AM
nappyrags
quote:
mickeyjaggar wrote:
Trust me on this. He is right about this.

well probably but since dvd decrypter is no longer avaiable for download that would be kinda hard unless you know where it is to be had...i used to have it on my hd but it went away when i was trying to clean up some stuff once....the iso buster worked fine for me but the less steps there are is better....thanks for all the suggestions, as always everyone here is most helpful
13th June 2006 12:21 AM
mac_daddy
quote:
Vinyl kills wrote:
How do I get this puppy (Saitama dvdr) to burn? I only get these two items in the folder:

RS2006.MDS
MDS File
5 kb

And

RS2006
Burnatonce
4,545, 952 kb

you must have the option to not show extensions of known files selected...

RS2006
Burnatonce
4,545, 952 kb

is really rs2006.iso, but since you have burnatonce installed (and set to default do iso images), it is recognized as a "burnatonce" file...

you need to load that file in a burning program, and NOT burnatonce ('cos you need to get this special mpeg dealio for it, and it isnt really worth the trouble)

use imgburn >>

13th June 2006 01:09 AM
mickeyjaggar
quote:
nappyrags wrote:
well probably but since dvd decrypter is no longer avaiable for download that would be kinda hard unless you know where it is to be had...

I got it from the following link

http://www.altech-ads.com/download/10001086.htm

I hope that it will work as well
13th June 2006 01:18 AM
nappyrags wow thanks, i'm back in the saddle again!!!
13th June 2006 01:40 AM
nappyrags
quote:
mickeyjaggar wrote:

I got it from the following link

http://www.altech-ads.com/download/10001086.htm

I hope that it will work as well

thanks again i just used it to burn the iso files to disc...in like flynn!!! so good to have dvd decrypter back on the hd!!!
13th June 2006 01:12 PM
gonzalo76
quote:
nappyrags wrote:
thanks again i just used it to burn the iso files to disc...in like flynn!!! so good to have dvd decrypter back on the hd!!!

As I'm sure you all know, DVD Decrypter was shut down due to legal reasons, so the author continued working in a project called ImgBurn.

ImgBurn is an enhanced version of the 3.5.4.0 burn engine - and it will continue to get better and better as time goes on.

ImgBurn carries on from where DVD Decrypter left off! (Well, for the burning part anyway!)

ImgBurn can write most types of CD / DVD images and it supports all the latest writers (including booktype / bitsetting on many of the major ones - i.e. BenQ, LiteOn, NEC, Plextor, Sony). You can even use ImgBurn to erase / format your rewritable media!

ImgBurn will try its very best to burn your DVD-Video double layer images using the layer break you've specified in the IFO files, but it can also calculate the best place for you, to save you the trouble.

Advanced functionality can be found in context menus that appear when you right click on various bits of the user interface. Can you find them all??!!

Download ImgBurn v1.3.0.0 (800 KB)
Released: Thursday 13th April 2006
http://download.imgburn.com/SetupImgBurn_1.3.0.0.exe

How To Burn
1. Insert Disc in Burner.
2. Select Image to burn.
3. Click 'Write' button.
Finished!

Gr.

[Edited by gonzalo76]
13th June 2006 02:40 PM
Rick56 Have just downloaded imgburn and will try it out.

Good news about discs 7/8

cheers
[Edited by Rick56]
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)