ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Kicking the tour off babies!
First show of the tour and live debut for Rocks Off
Pacific Coliseum, Vancouver BC - June 3, 1972
© 1972 Globe Photos / Rex Features - With thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Crawling Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
June 15th, 2005 11:30 AM
The_Worst
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

Yes, one would think that at SOME point America would WAKE THE FUCK UP.

BUT!!!! This is neither the time nor the thread to discuss the endless list of crimes and misdemeanors of the Bush Regime. Have you forgotten what happened yesterday?

FPM,

Would you knock off your left-winged extremeist bullshit for 5 minutes!!!!
June 15th, 2005 11:50 AM
Ten Thousand Motels "left wing extremist bull shit"

Actually I think he's taking a conservative/liberatrian position.
June 15th, 2005 11:57 AM
FPM C10
quote:
The_Worst wrote:

FPM,

Can't you read? I was telling Joey that this is NOT the time to mention George Bush's illegal war, the Downing Street Memo, the global embarrassment of the Gitmo Gulag, or any of that stuff! I'm NOT talking about any of that, and I didn't yesterday either.

And it's hard not to, but I'm not even talking about how sickening it is to have the President of the United States of America literally kissing up to Saudi Arabia, whenever the majority of the 9/11 hijackers were Saudis.

Nope, I'm not mentioning ANY of that today, because an event of unimaginable magnitude happened yesterday. We all need to put our petty differences aside and hail The Second Coming!

You right-wing extremists really need to get the sticks out of your asses and lighten up. When you worship someone as ridiculous as your hero, you gotta expect to take a few lumps.

[Edited by FPM C10]
June 15th, 2005 12:03 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:
Nope, I'm not mentioning ANY of that today, because an event of unimaginable magnitude happened yesterday. We all need to put our petty differences aside and hail The Second Coming!

The acquittal of Jacko???
June 15th, 2005 12:34 PM
The_Worst You don't know how to drop anything do you...

You are a pathetic human being & I am embarrassed to call you a fellow American...

LET IT THE FUCK GO ALREADY!!!
June 15th, 2005 12:34 PM
stewed & Keefed Glad to see you back my friend.You have been missed.
June 15th, 2005 12:49 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
The_Worst wrote:
You are a pathetic human being & I am embarrassed to call you a fellow American...

I wouldn't exactly call W a "fellow american" either. He's more the Caligula or Nero type.

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
June 15th, 2005 12:52 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
The_Worst wrote:
You don't know how to drop anything do you...

LET IT THE FUCK GO ALREADY!!!

let's go for a ride on the peace tractor my friends..
June 15th, 2005 12:53 PM
Ten Thousand Motels

GOD SAVE THE REPUBLIC.

June 15th, 2005 12:59 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

let's go for a ride on the peace tractor my friends..

I'm not gettin' on that thing until you put some damn pants on.
June 15th, 2005 01:22 PM
voodoopug ironically i have the same g string at home.
June 15th, 2005 01:24 PM
jb http://www.aolboxoffice.com/feature.adp?id=backstreetfirsttix
June 15th, 2005 01:28 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
http://www.aolboxoffice.com/feature.adp?id=backstreetfirsttix

welcome back!!!!!!!!
June 15th, 2005 01:32 PM
FPM C10
quote:
The_Worst wrote:

Wait...YOU voted for THIS GUY (the one on the right...the "catcher" as opposed to the "pitcher")...

yet I'M pathetic? You're embarrassed to call ME a "fellow American"?

I wouldn't have it any other way.

BUT whatever! I'm not talking about this stuff today, and you right-wingers will NOT draw me into it! Sorry!

Hey! Did you HEAR? JB'S back!!!!

June 15th, 2005 01:32 PM
Joey
quote:
The_Worst wrote:

W- W- W- W- What ?!?!

J . Flacky ! ™
June 15th, 2005 01:35 PM
Joey
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

GOD SAVE THE REPUBLIC.

June 15th, 2005 01:51 PM
voodoopug start the chant.....jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj oooooooooooooooooooooooooo eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

my jersee joey baby is back

[inspiration by ladyjane]
June 15th, 2005 01:58 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

June 15th, 2005 01:59 PM
kath see what jb's return has started?? i knew it was a bad omen.....

June 15th, 2005 02:01 PM
The_Worst
quote:
jb wrote:
http://www.aolboxoffice.com/feature.adp?id=backstreetfirsttix

Good call jb. I'd rather talk about the Backstreet Boys then argue politics with FPM!!
June 15th, 2005 02:03 PM
Joey 'Good call jb. I'd rather talk about the Backstreet Boys then argue politics with FPM!! '

[ Edited by Flacky ]

[Edited by Joey]
June 15th, 2005 02:07 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:
'Good call jb. I'd rather talk about the Backstreet Boys then argue politics with FPM!! '

[ Edited by Flacky ]

[Edited by Joey]

SLUT!!!

June 15th, 2005 02:22 PM
jb Fade to Baby Steely.....................................Amen
June 15th, 2005 02:23 PM
FPM C10
quote:
The_Worst wrote:

Good call jb. I'd rather talk about the Backstreet Boys then argue politics with FPM!!

Who's arguing? Certainly not me. Most of the anti-Bush posts today have come from my colleagues Joey and Ten Thousand Motels...why am I singled out for your whining?

Besides, what possible argument is there for this?

Actually, I wish we WERE arguing, because I'd LOVE to hear any of you tell me what's good about this picture. But I'm NOT talking politics today.

Maybe tomorrow.

Hey, how do you feel about poodle bands?

June 15th, 2005 02:30 PM
Joey

Flacky !
June 15th, 2005 02:32 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

Flacky !

June 15th, 2005 02:33 PM
Joey " Well, I publicly, on behalf of all the others, rescind the apology that was not Joey and Pug's to give. And start me off at the top of your enemy list. I am feverishly working out a deal with Fiji for the rights to Bizarro JB. We'll see if this board can stand two arrogant jackasses "

I would like to baste you in milk for 48 hours, hog-tie you and let hungry baby lambs skeletonize your quivering, quaking carcass.

Flacky Carson

That's what my little friends and myself running around the Plains of Nebraska with knickers on and stick ball bats in our hands used to call "Postin'!"

You're POSTIN' baby!

The Joey - As seen on the reality show "That's Postin'!", 10:00 PM CDT Sundays.
June 15th, 2005 02:33 PM
egon JB......,

Welcome back my jewish friend!

Now, if you please;
One emoticon, just one small emoticon.

Do it for me!!!!
June 15th, 2005 02:35 PM
Joey
quote:
egon wrote:
JB......,

Welcome back my jewish friend!

Now, if you please;
One emoticon, just one small emoticon.

Do it for me!!!!

I continue to suffer from flank pain, chronic IBS, benign fasciculation, and other stress related conditions. This includes rectal irritation, burning sensations upon urination, swollen glands, loose skin, and a very painful bile duct. Lately, this stress has caused scalp twitching, which I fear is a symptom of a major, terminal ailment.

Tee Hee
June 15th, 2005 02:35 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:
" Well, I publicly, on behalf of all the others, rescind the apology that was not Joey and Pug's to give. And start me off at the top of your enemy list. I am feverishly working out a deal with Fiji for the rights to Bizarro JB. We'll see if this board can stand two arrogant jackasses "

I would like to baste you in milk for 48 hours, hog-tie you and let hungry baby lambs skeletonize your quivering, quaking carcass.

Flacky Carson

That's what my little friends and myself running around the Plains of Nebraska with knickers on and stick ball bats in our hands used to call "Postin'!"

You're POSTIN' baby!

The Joey - As seen on the reality show "That's Postin'!", 10:00 PM CDT Sundays.

no sense even addressing this. Before the Lotus Couch went "off the air" (www.maxlugar.com) Fiji (once proud) has insulted Andrew and told him that he will keep that and his other 13 RO aliases to himself. (acting so humble)
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)