ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Kicking the tour off babies!
First show of the tour and live debut for Rocks Off
Pacific Coliseum, Vancouver BC - June 3, 1972
© 1972 Globe Photos / Rex Features - With thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Crawling Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
June 14th, 2005 05:59 PM
Jumacfly there's so much love in this topic , I must post a pic to celebrate this!
you remind me this bunch of old guys !

June 14th, 2005 06:02 PM
littleredrooster
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
there's so much love in this topic , I must post a pic to celebrate this!
you remind me this bunch of old guys !

The best post of the thread, and not like the previous waste of bandwidth!
June 14th, 2005 06:05 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
littleredrooster wrote:

The best post of the thread, and not like the previous waste of bandwidth!

you re right Roostah (the real )

(from www.theworldisstones.com if I m correct, hi guys!)
June 14th, 2005 06:24 PM
Back Street Girl Welcome back jb!
June 14th, 2005 07:06 PM
Sir Stonesalot >" Poor Maxy. You had a great poster. But you just had to push him and push him. "<

What? I'm still gonna be at the Couch...who are you talking about? Is Moonie leaving? Say it isn't so!
June 14th, 2005 07:28 PM
Soldatti This board is getting life again, welcome back JB!
June 14th, 2005 07:31 PM
Some Guy jb- do you like the new song?
June 14th, 2005 07:43 PM
gypsy
quote:
Soldatti wrote:
This board is getting life again, welcome back JB!

AMEN!
June 14th, 2005 08:40 PM
jb
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
>" Poor Maxy. You had a great poster. But you just had to push him and push him. "<

What? I'm still gonna be at the Couch...who are you talking about? Is Moonie leaving? Say it isn't so!

Ss is still very serious.
June 14th, 2005 08:43 PM
jb
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
jb- do you like the new song?

ONNYA? Yes, really good...sadly, when some people saw me post again here, that was thier initial reaction
[Edited by jb]
June 14th, 2005 08:45 PM
LadyJane
quote:
jb wrote:
ONNYA? Yes, really good...sadly, when some people saw me post again here, that was thier initial reaction
[Edited by jb]

LMFAO. Good one, Joshy!!!

Welcome back to RO!! You've been missed!!!!

LJ.
June 14th, 2005 08:47 PM
parmeda
quote:
jb wrote:
I have always stood for peace, moderation, and tolerance of others. I will not subject myself to harms way.

Hi hon...I missed you

Now that that's settled...

Chicago is sold out.

"S-O-L-D O-U-T"

Say it with me, jb...three times, really quick!
"SOLD OUT"
"SOLD OUT"
"SOLD OUT"

There's a seat on the field with your name on it.
CALL YOUR BROKER!

...practice what you preach, my friend, and DO NOT subject yourself into harms way
June 14th, 2005 08:48 PM
stonedinaustralia greetings and felicitations jb

i, for one, am glad for your return - you were sorely missed and i look forward to more of those glorious moments when i laugh so hard at your posts that my coffee comes out of my nose

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]
June 14th, 2005 10:07 PM
voodoopug I just knew this was the right time for jb to come back....glad to see that aside from a few folks, many are happy to see you back!

Miami selling well?
June 14th, 2005 10:08 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Welcome back JB.
[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
June 14th, 2005 10:35 PM
gypsy jb is on fire!
The people needed you, jb. The outpouring of love and kindness is overwhelming.

*a single tear*
June 14th, 2005 11:45 PM
voodoopug
quote:
gypsy wrote:
jb is on fire!
The people needed you, jb. The outpouring of love and kindness is overwhelming.

*a single tear*

remember, i did tell you that it was coming!
June 15th, 2005 01:04 AM
Starbuck joshie!

so good to see you!

when will you be making your grand reentrance at gasland??

June 15th, 2005 08:06 AM
J.J.Flash Hey Josh, what are your reactions about Jacko's trial, a genuine pantomime?
June 15th, 2005 08:13 AM
Madafaka He's alive! Welcome back JB!
June 15th, 2005 09:15 AM
Joey I'm so overwhelmed with emotion this morning that I literally could just Drop a Log !!!!!!

******** END TRANSMISSION ***********

Flacky ! ™

[ Edited by Joshy ]
[Edited by Joey]
June 15th, 2005 09:23 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Welcome back my friend
to the show that never ends
We're so glad you could attend
Come inside! Come inside!

June 15th, 2005 09:38 AM
jb Thank you all for the kind words....I look forward to having a great time this tour and sharing it with all of my friend(s) here!!! I really missed all of you(even Bill Perks). I want to again thank the administrators Jaxx , (I will unblock you from my IM's) Gazza and Voodoo for always being willing to give me a second, third, fourth....chance.
June 15th, 2005 09:56 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Thank you all for the kind words....I look forward to having a great time this tour and sharing it with all of my friend(s) here!!! I really missed all of you(even Bill Perks). I want to again thank the administrators Jaxx , (I will unblock you from my IM's) Gazza and Voodoo for always being willing to give me a second, third, fourth....chance.

That's what my little friends and myself running around the Plains of Nebraska with knickers on and stick ball bats in our hands used to call "Postin'!"

You're POSTIN' baby!

The Joey - As seen on the reality show "That's Postin'!", 10:00 PM CDT Sundays.

I would like to caress you kneecaps

Jacky Carson

June 15th, 2005 10:27 AM
voodoopug i am told he is having involuntary twitching in his knee caps, this combined with the scalp twitching has many people concerned!
June 15th, 2005 10:32 AM
FPM C10
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
i am told he is having involuntary twitching in his knee caps, this combined with the scalp twitching has many people concerned!

O ye of little faith!

June 15th, 2005 10:48 AM
Joey
" O ye of little faith! "

< ----- Bushie43's poll ratings CONTINUE to plummet !!!

Yes little fella , I have been watching that closely .

Hell , what do you expect when Stalwart American Companies like General Motors and Ford are downgraded to " Junk Status " and planned layoffs approach 50K COMBINED .

What Does it All Mean POST 2004 Elections ?!?!?!?!

... Right now NOTHING --- However , if some sort of scandal ( read : Bob Woodward has been hinting about this recently ) should afflict this administration in the near future , the surly American Populace will DEFINITELY take notice ( see : Richard Nixon , circa October , 1973 after the Arab Oil embargo wrecked the economy ) .

Flacky !

June 15th, 2005 10:58 AM
FPM C10
quote:
Joey wrote:

" O ye of little faith! "

< ----- Bushie43's poll ratings CONTINUE to plummet !!!

Flacky !

Yes, one would think that at SOME point America would WAKE THE FUCK UP.

BUT!!!! This is neither the time nor the thread to discuss the endless list of crimes and misdemeanors of the Bush Regime. Have you forgotten what happened yesterday?

I didn't think so!!
June 15th, 2005 11:03 AM
voodoopug I trust i made a wise move with your promotion:

June 15th, 2005 11:05 AM
Joey
" Yes, one would think that at SOME point America would WAKE THE FUCK UP. "

Well , This IS the " Age of Indifference "

W- W- W- What the Frig am I talking about ?!?!?!

THIS :

" HUNT: Welcome back to the second half of THE CAPITAL GANG. As we near the termination of this program on June 25th, we remember our guest on the first CAPITAL GANG broadcast "

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0506/11/cg.01.html

www.cnn.com

Why ?!?!?!

.....after seventeen years on the air ..... WHY ?!?!

WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!

Flacky !

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)