ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Kicking the tour off babies!
First show of the tour and live debut for Rocks Off
Pacific Coliseum, Vancouver BC - June 3, 1972
© 1972 Globe Photos / Rex Features - With thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Crawling Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
June 16th, 2005 04:06 PM
Joey

Do you like Sweaters ?

June 16th, 2005 04:18 PM
voodoopug YES I DO!

June 16th, 2005 04:30 PM
Joey

Do You Like Sweaters ?!?!?! ….. No ?!?!?!

June 16th, 2005 04:42 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

Do You Like Sweaters ?!?!?! ….. No ?!?!?!

joey: Enjoy:

June 16th, 2005 04:49 PM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

joey: Enjoy:

Thanks Puggy !!!
June 16th, 2005 08:35 PM
Some Guy jb, don't ya just love Kept? Tonight is a new episode, Slavco must go. He is a punk assed bitch!
June 16th, 2005 10:06 PM
kath amazing that jb's return has reduced the board to stupid crap again, even though voodoopug had claimed it was to be all stones content.

very disappointing.

seems to be a some sort of gift that josh has....

and joey....

enjoy yourselves......
June 16th, 2005 11:40 PM
voodoopug
quote:
kath wrote:
amazing that jb's return has reduced the board to stupid crap again, even though voodoopug had claimed it was to be all stones content.

very disappointing.

and joey....

enjoy yourselves......

kath, you must give credit where it is due....there are only a small few off topic threads, i have singlehandedly (along with my pug army!) kept (starring Jerry Hall) the non stones banter confined.

I am truly a factor!

Best to you kath!
June 17th, 2005 12:04 AM
glencar Wow, dysentery sucks!
June 17th, 2005 12:05 AM
glencar Oh, Hi Josh!
June 17th, 2005 10:49 AM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Wow, dysentery sucks!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

******** END TRANSMISSION **********
June 17th, 2005 11:02 AM
jb [quote]kath wrote:
amazing that jb's return has reduced the board to stupid crap again, even though voodoopug had claimed it was to be all stones content.

very disappointing.

and joey....

Kath, what's disappointing is your need to suggest that I am somehow ruining the board. In my absence, I saw many of your off-topic posts, with little, if any response.
When I returned here, I greeted you and said I just watched LA 75 and Ronnie was great . You chose not to reply. That's fine...I don't care if we ever "talk" in cyber-space. But I am not going to remain silent with your attempts to make me look like some villian here, or on any board. As you can see, there are more people who are happy that I am back than those , like you, who are dissappointed by my return. I know you have a friendly r/s with Voodoo, so I will bite my tongue this one time ......
[Edited by jb]
June 17th, 2005 11:13 AM
voodoopug Good Morning Kath,

We (pug army), are offering peace!
June 17th, 2005 11:34 AM
sirmoonie Pug Army! LOL!

More pics! More pics of dogs with mashed potato(e) faces!
June 17th, 2005 12:42 PM
Starbuck god help us all!

June 17th, 2005 12:44 PM
jb
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
god help us all!

ONNYA.............I believe that other place is up and about.....Thanks for all your support.
June 17th, 2005 01:12 PM
Sway [quote]jb wrote:
ONNYA.............I believe that other place is up and about.....Thanks for all your support.

Slime, Slimy & Slimier,
Department Of Corrections Lawyers
Employed By The Taxpayers

Legal practice isn't tough. It's just corrupt and seedy. Some of the more ordinary prisoners easily pick up legal practice in order to help themselves and other prisoners. These few men struggle to rectify a little of the deluge of injustice which passes as justice in Pennsylvania.
Lest you imagine otherwise, the system is utterly corrupt. It simply doesn't work.

We taxpayers spend just about a million dollars a year to employ lawyers to lie and cheat the prisoners; and that's only the Department Of Corrections' contingent. In addition, taxpayers drop over another million dollars to the Attorney General's office for yet another crew of official liars.

On the "level playing field," as our Supreme Court pictures American justice, there are a few self-taught prisoners with no staffs or resources facing $2,000,000 worth of highly-educated, Penn-Dot quality, publicly enriched lawyers with huge public staffs, endless resources, libraries, offices and even such luxuries as telephones!

The law is only a "playing field" to lawyers and the absurd Supreme Court. To prisoners, the law is deadly serious. It's life and death. It's a panicked struggle to survive in an inhumane sea of charade. It's the nightmare of being helplessly enmeshed in an infernal machine which is intent upon destroying you.

We taxpayers want to frustrate justice. We want to assure that prisoners lose. We employ every dirty trick, lie and cruelty to hold down the unjustly imprisoned. Our first line of offense against being decent citizens, is the flaw firm of Slime, Slimy and Slimier, Attorneys At Flaw! These are the dishonest, unscrupulous, unprincipled lawyers on the public dole; the experts that you employ to say and do anything in order to thwart justice: a cadre of besmirched proctologists!

The Pennsylvania Department Of Corrections (DOC) is about as slimy as a public agency can get. It needs really slimy lawyers who lie as naturally as prison administrators lie. Nobody is quite sure how many lawyers DOC has. How many slugs do you get for a million bucks? I do know a few of the individuals because I've had to cope with them.

The Chief Counsel of DOC is Sarah Vanderbraak, has this girl found a niche! Her subordinates include such gems as Robin M. Lewis (but not Batman), Jill C. Fluck (honest! I didn't make that up), Heather Faust (probably the least offensive of this mob of hens). Men stoop to working as DOC lawyers, too. David B. Farney, Shawn Kenny and a not-yet-fully-indoctrinated newcomer, Thomas Mara are among them.

Slime, Slimy and Slimier will do ANYTHING! They have no compunction about lying, cheatin, changing evidence or stabbing mommy in the kidneys. They do your bidding.

What kind of unsavory stuff do your lawyers of the DOC do to earn their pieces of sliver? Well, right now, they are working on their Let 'm Burn! Case! Foolishly, some prisoners think that even prisoners deserve to be reasonably safe from fire and smoke. The crybaby prisoners think that they shouldn't have to suffocated or be roasted in the event of a prison fire.

As usually happens, the law seems to be on their side. It says that buildings, even prisons, should be safe. Prisoners are supposedly protected by the Fire And Panic Act. Some prisoners have petitioned the Pennsylvania Department of Labor and Industry to enforce the law so that they are just a little safer.

The DOC says "Let 'm Burn!" Labor And Industry says "Let 'm Burn!" The fine, public-spirited lawyers whom you employ say "Let 'm Burn!" That means that you say "Let 'm Burn!"

You surely pay a vast fortune to insure that the prisons are kept tragic deathtraps. It makes very little sense. Slime, Slimy and Slimier cost us $30,000 in legal fees to keep the prisons unsafe. It would cost $20,000 to make the prisons safe. Who benefits, us taxpayers or the unprincipled lawyers of the DOC?

When prisoners start to educate themselves in the law, they are astonishingly naive and honest. It may sound silly, but prisoners have a real respect for the law. They just expect it to be a two edged sword which applies to the master as well as the slave. The typical jailhouse lawyer is meticulously honest, careful and respectful of the courts and the rules. The respect doesn't last long!

DOC lawyers promptly teach prisoners that lawyers are liars, cheats and opportunists. Because they hold honor in contempt, the DOC lawyers are the example which encourages jailhouse lawyers to hedge. But, by and large, if a jailhouse lawyer tells you something, he believes it to be true and correct, it's his best, most honorable effort. Of course, sometimes he's wrong, but he never sinks to the stench of Slime, Slimy and Slimier.

DOC lawyers are among the worst in the world, not simply inept, but bad people! Conservative politicians, themselves mostly slimy lawyers want to help DOC. They have done everything in their power to muzzle jailhouse lawyers and give DOC the edge. They could have saved the effort. Pennsylvania's corrupt courts have become rubber stamps for DOC nonsense, but isn't that what you pay them to do? Be unjust to the under class?

June 17th, 2005 01:41 PM
voodoopug This would seem to be the new "hot topic" at the Lotus! I wish them the best, you may continue to use my board persona as the focus of discussion there, as well as my Floridian friend. I wish the Lotus nothing but success!

Sadly, I fear that some posts here recently have been made on other's behalf.
June 17th, 2005 01:53 PM
FPM C10 What hole did you crawl out of? When I first read your posts I thought you were SAINT Sway, who is a respected member of our community. How clever of you! I've noticed that whatever blog site you take your oh-so-informative posts from, they are amateurishly written and factually specious.

You guys need to work on at least making your attacks funny. You know, post a funny picture or something.

Here, like this:

"To know the real Fiji is to love him. I have become convinced that there is nothing he can't do. Seriously if you knew half of what he has accomplished in so many different areas, you would be amazed. Dude is liking fucking superman." - F*cking Andrew

[Edited by Lex Luthor]
[Edited by FPM C10]
[Edited by FPM C10]
June 17th, 2005 02:08 PM
voodoopug FPM is putting on a clinic!

Gee, who uses 15 different alliases on this board as he cannot show face?
June 17th, 2005 02:14 PM
Joey [quote]voodoopug wrote:
FPM is putting on a clinic! "

W- W- W- W- What ?!?!?!

Hell , I GO to clinics !!!

{ CA - RACK }

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flacky !

June 17th, 2005 02:36 PM
voodoopug
[Edited by voodoopug]
June 17th, 2005 02:50 PM
FPM C10
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
FPM is putting on a clinic!

Gee, who uses 15 different alliases on this board as he cannot show face?

I don't know, but have you noticed the restraint I have shown in NOT exploiting the fact that "Andy" said that Fiji is "liking fucking Superman"?

Oh he's liking it all right!

June 17th, 2005 02:55 PM
voodoopug after seeing you post.....i owe you an apology, you should have been bumped up LONG ago!
June 17th, 2005 02:57 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:
[...]
You guys need to work on at least making your attacks funny. You know, post a funny picture or something.

[...]

Good point there.

Fleabit Peanut Monkey my friend, could you post one more of that "W's gay" set?!? That's priceless!

Drink one for me after the office tonight!
June 17th, 2005 03:10 PM
Joey
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

I don't know, but have you noticed the restraint I have shown in NOT exploiting the fact that "Andy" said that Fiji is "liking fucking Superman"?

I would like to baste " Andy " in milk for 48 hours, hog-tie him and let hungry baby lambs skeletonize his quivering, quaking carcass.

Word !

W- W- W- W- What ?!?! ................. Oh ! :

"Lil Fiji..I just got a feeling that in 15 or 20 years, you're gonna be somebody...maybe like a writer or something"
June 17th, 2005 03:26 PM
FPM C10
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

Good point there.

Fleabit Peanut Monkey my friend, could you post one more of that "W's gay" set?!? That's priceless!

qualquer coisa para meus colega esteemed e jay verdadeiro do amigo!

quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
Drink one for me after the office tonight!

Obrigado meu amigo!

[Edited by FPM C10]
June 17th, 2005 03:28 PM
Starbuck fleabit, i dunno about all this "feej posting as others" stuff, and i still scratch my head at the all the emoticons and the empty posts and 8,000 pugs a day and all that, but this....

THIS, my bass plucking friend, is funny shit!

June 17th, 2005 03:35 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
fleabit, i dunno about all this "feej posting as others" stuff, and i still scratch my head at the all the emoticons and the empty posts and 8,000 pugs a day and all that, but this....

THIS, my bass plucking friend, is funny shit!

Thank you, my friend. I try. And I love your coffee!

June 17th, 2005 03:40 PM
Starbuck yes, well, actually, i am a full grown adult and have never tasted coffee before. the handle comes from....well, you know....

let's just say, i didn't get out much as a kid.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)