ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board

Olympiahalle, München - 4 Juni 2003
Brian Rasic
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I DID IT .......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
06-03-03 07:09 PM
gypsy Yay, Martha! You rock! I've missed ya, girl. Glad we've got you in our corner.

Oh, and SS, I agree. I've been smitten with the Rock for years now.
06-03-03 08:06 PM
Sir Stonesalot Well, it's not that I think The Rock is anything great, but he sure as hell is no loser....especially considering the source of the comment.
06-03-03 09:12 PM
steel driving hammer Gosh SS you have ALOT of anger, resentment, hate within you. I'm actually Worried About Your bald ass, dirty teeth, fat belly self.

My dead end job eh?

Yes I was laid off at the bank a few months ago but being the stud driving muffing myself, I took a few months off, went to Montreal, visited a friend in Chicago who has a GREAT view of Wrigely Field, smoked some real expensive chiba and drank the finest wine. When I came back, my neighbors gave me my mail and had a load of bank job offers but I had to take my the one my father gave me at Busey Bank in Champaign, for which, it's so fucking easy for all I really do is post on Rolling Stones message boards with the work on the side.

LOL, yes I think The Rock is fucking loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Btw, if you seen the C-10 video I filmed, then you've also seen my 62' big screen tv. Last month I moved it to my bedroom and bought a $7000 42' wide screen plasma tv w/ Revo which I'm still having a hard time in trying to learn how to record FOX News and Seinfeld when I come home in the evening!

Please SS, keep on posting bad about me, I like to read it.

It keeps me sharp and it makes me smile!

Here's a topic for you, I think people who have a Mo Hawk hair style are losers!

I'll expect to read it in the morning, or later in the evening Satisfaction.
06-03-03 11:17 PM
gypsy Not to burst your bubble, SDH, but my sister has an 80-inch big-screen.
06-04-03 12:45 AM
parmeda Damn, SDH...I'm taller than you.
06-04-03 09:22 AM
telecaster I think joey should just go all the way and go for the
"Brazilian Wax".

Thoughts?
06-04-03 09:36 AM
Joey " I think joey should just go all the way and go for the
"Brazilian Wax".

Thoughts? "

I like eggs .

Scrambled ..................Sunny Side ...........Over HARD .......................it don't matter ........................I's likes them .......................I's really do's !

Skittles
06-04-03 10:24 AM
telecaster joey after all this I find out you were playing with
a "corked bat"? Say it ain't Sosa!
06-04-03 10:46 AM
Joey " Joey after all this I find out you were playing with
a "corked bat"? Say it ain't Sosa! "

Tele........................can you believe he got caught ????????? THAT is the REAL crime .

What really sucks is that he will get suspended right before the Yankee's series .

How many games do you think he will be forced to sit out ? My guess .....................eight , maybe ten games .

Damn !

Jacky !

06-04-03 12:47 PM
parmeda Tele, do you listen to WSCR? They are going ga-ga over Sammy's misfortune.

It's a sad day here in Chi-town...
06-04-03 01:21 PM
nankerphelge Sammy's gonna have some time to do a lil' sac shaving!!!
06-04-03 01:31 PM
parmeda Great idea Nank!
Joey could have him as a celebrity shaver
06-04-03 01:43 PM
telecaster
quote:
parmeda wrote:
Tele, do you listen to WSCR? They are going ga-ga over Sammy's misfortune.

It's a sad day here in Chi-town...

No Pam I don't. I gave up on sports a couple years ago actually. Corked bats, strangling coaches, $80 Mill endorsement contracts for high school kids, rapes, murders, getting away with murder.
It is endless.

I like the Cubs because I like women and drinking and they (Wrigleyville) have more per square inch during a game than anywhere on earth

I lived next to Wrigley Field for three years and went to 1 game
06-04-03 01:45 PM
Joey " Great idea Nank!
Joey could have him as a celebrity shaver "

Pammy , I like the way you think ..................

" Celebrity Shavers " at Y.O.H.O.S. is a profound and compelling idea that I believe I am going to implement right away on Friday afternoons .

Please don't tell anyone , but you are rapidly becoming my favorite poster around here ---- I have got my eye on you .

Bunny Joe

06-04-03 02:46 PM
parmeda
quote:
telecaster wrote:
I lived next to Wrigley Field for three years and went to 1 game

Tele...you are the next one in line for my aluminum bat

How could you not go?

btw...hubby & I are this ---><--- close in scoring tickets for Saturday's game. Keep your fingers, your eyes...hell, everything crossed for me!
06-04-03 02:47 PM
nankerphelge When do I get "the bat"??

"I love the feel of Aluminum, Ronnie"
06-04-03 02:56 PM
parmeda Nanky...impress me. Do something really "duh-like" and I'll move you into 1st place. Something like, score a trip to Munich really, really fast...
06-04-03 03:05 PM
nankerphelge Oh I wish!

It's killing me Pammy - I cannot concentrate on work today. I am a basket case here thinking about how they are probably hitting the stage right about now....
06-04-03 03:08 PM
parmeda awww...you didn't catch what I said in that other thread for you. Go take a peek, lol.
06-04-03 05:35 PM
Sir Stonesalot >Gosh SS you have ALOT of anger, resentment, hate within you.<

I always get that way when someone that I trust and consider a friend LIE to me....and then fail to apologize to me.

>I'm actually Worried About Your bald ass, dirty teeth, fat belly self.<

You have more to worry about than me. You should worry about YOU. You see, I am quite secure with myself. Sure I shave my head, I have a little belly jiggling, my teeth will never be in a toothpaste commercial. You forgot that I'm nearsighted and need to wear glasses, destroyed my left knee playing indoor soccer a few years back, AND I have ugly feet. But then again, I have a real wife, a real family, a real house, a nice car and a new SUV...in other words, a real life. I don't have to make stuff up to impress anyone.

>My dead end job eh?

Yes I was laid off at the bank a few months ago but being the stud driving muffing myself, I took a few months off, went to Montreal, visited a friend in Chicago who has a GREAT view of Wrigely Field, smoked some real expensive chiba and drank the finest wine. When I came back, my neighbors gave me my mail and had a load of bank job offers but I had to take my the one my father gave me at Busey Bank in Champaign, for which, it's so fucking easy for all I really do is post on Rolling Stones message boards with the work on the side.<

Am I supposed to be impressed that your Daddy got you a job? First sign of loserdom...Daddy gets you a job. Let's see, what did I do today....? I instructed a guy who had just cut off 3 fingers on getting the bleeding stopped, AND to gather up his fingers and get them on ice so they could be re-attached. I sent Life Flight to the scene of an MVA with ejection. I got fire equipment to a burning car fast enough to save the garage from burning. Everytime we get a save, or a birth, we get pins....in the last 3 years I got a whole baggie full of the things. You think I'm full of hate and anger? I couldn't do what I do if that were true.

>LOL, yes I think The Rock is fucking loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<

OK, then you are fucking stupid. But I guess that has already been well established.

>Btw, if you seen the C-10 video I filmed, then you've also seen my 62' big screen tv. Last month I moved it to my bedroom and bought a $7000 42' wide screen plasma tv w/ Revo which I'm still having a hard time in trying to learn how to record FOX News and Seinfeld when I come home in the evening!<

Now THIS is funny. So you got a big TV and you think that is something? Whatever, Mr. Steel Driving Josh. I could have one in every room if I wanted. But again, I don't really NEED to have one. I have two pals that have them, gives me an excuse to go to their house. My wife actually agreed to get one for my basement bar, but I opted for a 37". Besides, we all know that size isn't everything. And it's Tivo, not Revo. No wonder you can't figure it out.

>Please SS, keep on posting bad about me, I like to read it.<

Yeah, that's why you emailed me begging me to stop. That's why when the SDI's were riding you, you were on the edge of a breakdown.

I told you, whenever you post something retarded...and saying something like "The Rock is a loser" is definately retarded...that I would call you on it. You have a choice, you know. You could actually THINK before you hit submit.

>Here's a topic for you, I think people who have a Mo Hawk hair style are losers!<

I dare you to walk up to someone with a mohawk and say to their face, tough guy. You'll take your teeth home in a baggie. And mohawk is all one word, dumbass.

Go ahead. Start in on your whole "punk never happened" bullshit. It'll be nice to see other people get in your face.
06-05-03 12:30 AM
gypsy I wish you weren't married, SS. I'd snatch you up in a fuckin' heartbeat. I don't care if you're bald or portly...your wit and personality kick ass.
06-05-03 09:26 AM
Joey " I wish you weren't married, SS. I'd snatch you up in a fuckin' heartbeat. I don't care if you're bald or portly...your wit and personality kick ass. "

Isn't he sharp as Hell ????????????????????????????????

In fact , I think I want him ................

Gypsy , Back Off !

Jacky !

06-05-03 10:08 AM
Sir Stonesalot I'll talk to the wife, maybe she'll share me with you two.

But don't think you are getting anywhere near my potato sack with a razor blade. If you want my sac smoothed...well you will just have to do an awful lot of licking.
06-05-03 10:33 AM
jb Steel Driving Josh..LOL......SS, as a mutual cyber friend of yours and SDh, I hope the 2 of you end this feud....Unlike my nonsense, you and SDH seem to be genuinely upset with one another and I hate to see 2 great Stone's fans , and C10 brothers(?) angry at each other....
06-05-03 11:10 AM
Joey " Unlike my nonsense, you and SDH seem to be genuinely upset with one another and I hate to see 2 great Stone's fans , and C10 brothers(?) angry at each other.... "

<------ Nah , Brothers fight all the time .

Agreed little fella ..............Remember Bobby and J.R. from Dallas ??????????????????????

06-05-03 03:46 PM
gypsy I've got dibs on SS first, Joey. Perhaps he'll let you shave Mrs. Stonesalot.
06-05-03 04:00 PM
Joey " I've got dibs on SS first, Joey. Perhaps he'll let you shave Mrs. Stonesalot. "

Gypsy .........................................

It's is too late , Stoney already bought his wife a gift certificate to here :

www.Justkittyng.com

Jacky Boy !

06-05-03 04:02 PM
gypsy Joey, where do you find these things? I am truly amazed.
06-05-03 04:05 PM
Joey " Joey, where do you find these things? I am truly amazed. "

Christi Shake told me ...............

What ?????????????? Oh , of course :

www.ChristiShake.com

-- thank you

H.R. Puffin Joe !

06-05-03 04:13 PM
gypsy Did you ever receive the latest Playboy? Sometimes I worry that someone may be tampering with your mail.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003