ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board

Olympiahalle, München - 4 Juni 2003
Brian Rasic
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I DID IT .......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
06-02-03 03:56 PM
Joey " PS-Joey you will be happy to hear that I got a pair of tickets to catch Steelie Dan in Jersey!! "

Riffy ................You are much loved by the Joey !

06-02-03 04:01 PM
gypsy Hey, FG! Yeah, I subscribe to Playboy. It was one of those deals where you subscribe to a few magazines for a huge discount...anyways, I picked out a couple of magazines for myself, and my boyfriend said "Get Playboy for me." So, I filled out the subscription deal in my name. But he is the one who grabs it out of the mailbox when it arrives.
06-02-03 04:13 PM
Factory Girl Cool! You are a renaissance lady!
06-02-03 04:15 PM
Joey " But he is the one who grabs it out of the mailbox when it arrives. "

Ah , yeah ! Let's try another one shall we .............

Jacky Boy

06-02-03 04:31 PM
gypsy My girl friends are all like "You let Jason read Playboy?" I am just not all insecure and ignorant enough to think that it is a big deal. Just like if he goes to a strip club with his guy friends. There's just no reason to get upset about it. Sometimes I go along with them. I think if you try to control someone, it will drive them away. If someone's going to cheat, they're going to cheat...nothing you can do about it by obsessing over it.
06-02-03 04:44 PM
Joey " If someone's going to cheat, they're going to cheat...nothing you can do about it by obsessing over it "

That's my girl .....................now Come to Joey .

I'm feeling a little Frisky today ........................................and you ????????

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJA HACK HACKY SACK !

Bunny

06-02-03 05:55 PM
steel driving hammer Wrong number, they know you ain't home.

http://online.wsj.com/article_email/0,,SB105294526966494700,00.html?mod=todays%5Fus%

It's getting easier!
06-02-03 06:37 PM
Miss U. ~I think Cocksucker is damn funny!! haha!~

There, I said it!

No offense Lady J. & Joey.

Joey & Cocksucker....come to the "all-natural" Miss U.
[Edited by Miss U.]
06-02-03 07:44 PM
Sir Stonesalot I don't "shave" exactly...I "trim". I just can't bring myself to getting a razor blade that close to my meat and potatos.

I use my beard and mustache trimmer. It lets me keep a very "natural" look, without having an unruly jungle in my boxers!

Now if only I could talk my wife into doing the same.....

Q: What is the last sound a pubic hair hears before it hits the floor?
A: Phhhhhhtttttpppppppp(or insert and other spitting sound that you like.)!
06-03-03 09:22 AM
Joey " Now if only I could talk my wife into doing the same....."

Stoney ...........................

For just seventy five dollars you could purchase her a gift certificate to Y.O.H.O.S.

And if that doesn't work , try here :

www.Justkittyng.com

Y.O.H.O.S. .......................coming soon to a location near you .

Y.O.H.O.S. ...be all you can be !

Jacky Sac !

06-03-03 09:32 AM
LadyJane
quote:
Miss U. wrote:
~I think Cocksucker is damn funny!! haha!~

There, I said it!

No offense Lady J. & Joey.

Sorry you feel that way! He really hurt my feelings yesterday. What is funny about that?

LadyJ.
06-03-03 09:41 AM
Joey " Sorry you feel that way! He really hurt my feelings yesterday. What is funny about that?

LadyJ. "

There , There ................Come To Joey !

Joeykins
06-03-03 09:55 AM
LadyJane As tempting as it is Joeykins......I could never steal you away from my good friend Gypsy!!!

LadyJ.
06-03-03 11:07 AM
nankerphelge Hey Riffy -- you haven't been over at the White House Chat rooms have you? I spotted this in an article on Drudge -- have you been asking poon-related questions of the Office of the President?

"And it cannot be disputed that the Web chats have exposed the administration to questioning that has been missing from your typical news briefing. From Terry of Huntsville to Scheib: "Baked Alaska? Who likes that? I say MORE PIE! Thoughts?"

06-03-03 01:06 PM
Factory Girl Gypsy, I dated this loser who would pester me to go to strip clubs with him. I did a few times, I really don't care-you know??
06-03-03 02:01 PM
Joey " Gypsy, I dated this loser who would pester me to go to strip clubs with him. I did a few times, I really don't care-you know?? "

F.G. ................You promised not to tell .

Plus , it was only THREE times .

M. Joeyfly
06-03-03 02:09 PM
gypsy I would think it was weird if my guy pestered me to go with him to strip clubs. Maybe he was thinking "threesome?!" Most strippers really don't like men...it's really sad...a lot of them are on drugs and have been abused by men in their lives. God, could you imagine having to give some disgusting slob a lap dance? I've seen some really gross guys in those places...not Joey, of course!

LadyJ, if it's any consolation, I didn't find cocksucker funny at all.
06-03-03 02:20 PM
Factory Girl Gypsy, yes he was thinking that.
Joey, you are so very Un-loser-ly...lol. You're our snuggly & cuddly pest...just kidding...
06-03-03 02:21 PM
Joey " I've seen some really gross guys in those places...not Joey, of course! "

Gypsy , I would like to clutch you to my bosom and softly , gently and sweetly stroke your young , soft , sweaty , moist , glistening Gypsy forehead and just say , " Thanks " for being so smart .

Jackykins

06-03-03 02:23 PM
gypsy What a jerk. No telling what kind of disease you could catch from one of those girls, as they do a lot of drugs. I suppose I'd have to be drugged to do that kind of thing.

We love our Joey...even though you know he is right up there on pervert row with a stack of ones.
06-03-03 02:25 PM
LadyJane
quote:
gypsy wrote:

LadyJ, if it's any consolation, I didn't find cocksucker funny at all.

Thanks girlfriend!!! I appreciate it!!

LadyJ.
06-03-03 02:32 PM
Factory Girl Yes, gypsy-he was a sick bitch. I'm so glad that its over!
06-03-03 03:08 PM
steel driving hammer Why do Med Dark people like Jennifer Lopez and this loser always were these kind of glasses?

06-03-03 03:14 PM
Joey " We love our Joey...even though you know he is right up there on pervert row with a stack of ones. "

YOU MAKE JOEY CRY LIKE BABY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why ?!?!?!?! WHY ?!?!?!?!?!?! Please , tell me WHY you make young Joey cry so violently ?????????????????????????????

WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

***** Joey so upset know he is barfing ****************

Barf !
06-03-03 03:23 PM
Riffhard Nanky,I can not confirm nor deny any posts of a erotic nature when addressing the young George W. Bush. I will only assure you and the rest of my RO constituents that any thoughts of any erotic nature would fall into the "straight" catagory. In other words any thoughts of the masbatory nature would only be addmitted my myself or my immediate "inner circle" while looking at pictures of the two young Bush daughters. I all man baby!!

Riffhard
06-03-03 03:29 PM
nankerphelge Talking pie with the Bush twins.

Sounds fitting actually!
06-03-03 03:45 PM
Riffhard Yes Nanky, I love the First Twins very much! They seem to be real party girls and they are on the right side of the political aisle as well. I'd love to throw them down in the aisle if'n ya know what I mean! Did I say that outloud?

Riffhard
06-03-03 06:10 PM
gypsy Joey...I'm sorry...let me make it up to you tonight.

06-03-03 06:47 PM
Sir Stonesalot Still Drunken Loser......

So you think "The Rock" is a loser?

Let's compare and contrast shall we?

Tale of the tape:

Rock: Has a multi year, multi million dollar contract with the WWE.

SDH: Has a dead end job, with little prospect of advancement, that keeps him just above the poverty level.

Round 1: The Rock

Rock: Gets a cool million to dress up like an ancient Egyptian warrior, swing a big sword around, and win the heart of an exotic princess.

SDH: Takes video of himself pissing out a hotel window.

Round 2: The Rock

Rock: Has a degree from Miami University, where he played football, and had a sack in a National Championship game.

SDH: Blew a guy at Howe Military Academy.

Round 3: The Rock

Rock: Has a beautiful, smart, and supportive wife.

SDH: Has an imaginary wife with imaginary puffy nipples.

Round 4: The Rock

Rock: Has millions of adoring fans across the globe

SDH: Has a few people at some internet message baords who don't hate him yet.

Round 5: The Rock

Rock: 6'4" tall, 265 pounds of pure muscle.

SDH: 5'8" tall, and around 180 pounds of flab.

Round 6: The Rock

Rock: Wears designer clothes, custom made for him by the world's finest tailors.

SDH: Wears off the rack Kmart, and home made tshirts with idiotic slogans like "Fuck the Beatles, listen to the Stones" on it.

Round 7: The Rock

Rock: Has hosted Saturday Night Live...twice.

SDH: Sings Stones songs in front of a mirror with a hairbrush mic.

Round 8: The Rock

Rock: Is famous for making "pie" references in his wrestler interviews.

SDH: Is famous for asking guys if they would take it in the ass for Mick Jagger.

Round 9: The Rock

AND DOWN GOES HAMMER....

The Rock is a loser SDH? Takes one to know one I suppose.
[Edited by Sir Stonesalot]
06-03-03 06:49 PM
Martha I've been shaving all the way up for years now since I swim laps and don't want all that hairy madness sticking out the sides of my swim suit.

If you want to have a good laugh...try this...shave it all up and down at your local health club or YMCA in the open shower area....boy do eyes roll when they catch a glimpse (and believe me they just HAVE to look) of a clean shaven 45 year old woman...it blows the minds of many.

But then, my life purpose may be to blow peoples minds on occasion! ROTFLOL

And..it is nice to be included in amongest the complimentary comments from the male members of this board. Thanks Nanky!

The women here do ROCK!!!! And are not to be f@#$%* with!

Now you've been twice warned.

Hugs to all my Stonesian kin,
Martha

Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003