ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board

Olympiahalle, München - 4 Juni 2003
Brian Rasic
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I DID IT .......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
06-02-03 11:19 AM
Joey CS ..................................

Under NO circumstances may you touch my monkey this evening .

NINEA ABS SHAE MONKEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sacky !
06-02-03 11:20 AM
LadyJane Thanks Gypsy and Nank!

Who is this moron? And what exactly did I say that constitutes me not being a Lady?

Cocksucker..I think you are just jealous of the friendships some of us enjoy!!

And as far as your tag line is concerned......GOOD LUCK!!

LadyJ.
06-02-03 11:25 AM
gypsy You're welcome, LJ.
I think that CS is scared of women with opinions.
06-02-03 11:26 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
cocksucker wrote:
Your ultra right wing talk is not forgotten!

Sounds ominous....

You truly are a dope, C-Smacker. I hope someone hits you in the sack with a lollipop.
06-02-03 11:44 AM
telecaster
quote:
Joey wrote:
" Joey can I be your agent in negotiations for an endorsement deal for the Gillette "Mach 3"????? "

Tele .................of course .

Ah , what is your percentage of the gross ?????

Developing .....................

Hacky !

gypsy he is scared of women with opinions, intelligence and good looks. Something that is common to all RO women

Joey, the usual 10% off the top.

"The Mach 3, Not Just For Your Face Anymore"

"The Mach 3, buy them by the sack and shave your sac"

"The Mach 3, shave your sac before you get her get her in the sack"

Let me think about this........
06-02-03 11:45 AM
steel driving hammer Come on Queenie, LETS SHAVE IT!

Meanwhile I was dranking,
I'm in the mood, no needm' break it, I got the chance, I oughta shave it!

Wine Tasting Takes Brains, Italian Study Finds
Mon June 2, 7:42 AM ET

By Estelle Shirbon

Reuters Photo

ROME - Wine-tasting takes more than a perfect palate and a fruity vocabulary -- you have to use your brains.

That's the finding of a study undertaken by a team of researchers at a Rome hospital.

"We wanted to find out whether there was a difference at brain level between a trained and an untrained person drinking wine," said Gisela Hagberg, a Swedish bio-physicist, at the study's presentation at the Wine Academy in Rome Tuesday.

"What we found is that the training does not just educate your palate, it also affects how your brain responds to the taste of wine."

Researchers conducted brain scans on seven sommeliers and seven casual drinkers while they sampled wines.

The scans showed strong activity in the amygdala, a part of the brain that reacts to sensations of pleasure, in both groups.

But the sommeliers also displayed a burst of activity in parts of their frontal cortexes, an area of the brain used for thinking, while the amateurs showed no reaction there at all.

"Both groups were asked to pay close attention to what they were drinking, so it's not that the control subjects weren't thinking," said Hagberg.

The difference appears to be that while both groups' brains processed the sensory aspects of drinking, the taste of wine triggered a rational, even intellectual response in the experts.

Andrea Sturniolo, one of the sommeliers who participated in the experiment at the Santa Lucia research hospital, was thrilled with the results.

"This is fantastic. This proves the reasoning, the intellectual effort that goes into breaking down the many tastes of a wine and assessing its full flavor," he said.

"It's not that sommeliers are superior beings of course..."

[Edited by steel driving hammer]
06-02-03 11:56 AM
sirmoonie Joey, remember Mookie's Cookie Nook? Takes on a whole new meaning, doesn't it? Yes. Yes it does.

"Butter 'em up, Ronald!"
06-02-03 12:15 PM
CS Wait, wait, would you please write the whole word "cocksucker" instead of just CS when referring to him, I'm innocent
06-02-03 12:23 PM
Joey " Joey, remember Mookie's Cookie Nook? Takes on a whole new meaning, doesn't it? Yes. Yes it does.

"Butter 'em up, Ronald!" "

Moonie ......................I completely forgot all about " Mookie's " on 54th Street between sixth and seventh avenue .

http://facesandnames.citysearch.com/1.html

Must Analyze and Reassess ....................

Developing .................

Jacky !

06-02-03 12:25 PM
nankerphelge Sorry CS -- didn't mean to create any identity issues between you and cocksucker (who, incidently, has no balls to shave!)

PS -- Tele is 100% right -- the RO women are the best (and, incidently, have more balls than cocksucker!)
06-02-03 12:32 PM
parmeda Right you are my little Nanky!

All bets are off cocksucker, when it comes to dissin' one of us.

You've been warned
06-02-03 12:32 PM
Joey " PS -- Tele is 100% right -- the RO women are the best (and, incidently, have more balls than cocksucker!) "

Nanky .............you make Joey smile .

06-02-03 12:34 PM
parmeda Joey...open your shop on Kedzie Avenue and I'll be your first customer, honey.

I DON'T HAVE ISSUES!
06-02-03 12:38 PM
nankerphelge Thanks Joey -- I changed my tag-line in honor of your new business venture.

"I used edge gel on the right one, and Barbasol on the left one, Ronnie!"

[Edited by nankerphelge]
06-02-03 12:57 PM
sirmoonie Remember back in the day, when Farrah used to do those Noxzema commercials?

"Let Noxzema creaaammmmmmmm your face - so the razor won't!"

Yeah, sure Farrah.

I'll bet C-sucker wouldn't buy Noxzema from Farrah. That why he's half the man he is today.

"Thats why he's half the man he is today, Ron!"
06-02-03 01:10 PM
parmeda Actually Moonie, Joe Namath in panty-hose is more of cocksuckers speed...
06-02-03 01:19 PM
LadyJane Thank you my knights and knightesses (?) in shining armor.

It's nice to have such good buds in one's corner when being attacked by a frustrated eunuch!!

LadyJ.
06-02-03 01:31 PM
Factory Girl Ok, who's going to start the Naked Pie conversation???
06-02-03 01:34 PM
parmeda That would send cocksucker over-the-edge, FG...don't ya think? LMAO!
06-02-03 01:34 PM
nankerphelge I think Pam already did!
06-02-03 01:39 PM
Factory Girl What did Pam already do-send cocky or nudie her pie?
06-02-03 01:44 PM
parmeda No, but at Joey's Grand Opening I'm sure Tele will be on hand with his camera to document the days festivities! I'll send him a snapshot of that!
06-02-03 01:53 PM
Factory Girl LOL, I'm sure Voodoo will put that as the header! Pam, go for the lapping tongue design. How appropriate...lol.
06-02-03 02:49 PM
Joey " No, but at Joey's Grand Opening I'm sure Tele will be on hand with his camera to document the days festivities! I'll send him a snapshot of that! "

I like the way you think .

Jacky !
06-02-03 03:00 PM
gypsy Joey, I came back from my weekend excursion to the lake yesterday to find the new July issue of Playboy in the mail...It has Stones content! Leah Wood is in the back, y'know, the black and white pics of celebs and semi-celebs? She's wearing some see-thru ensemble. Then, there is a little pic and blurb about Keith's tiff with Elton John. I need to scan it and post it.
Oh, and Carnie Wilson will be featured in August's issue. Of course, Joey would've rather seen Carnie naked in the '80's...
06-02-03 03:13 PM
Joey " Oh, and Carnie Wilson will be featured in August's issue. Of course, Joey would've rather seen Carnie naked in the '80's... "

Gypsy ...............I still have yet to receive my issue .

Any shots of my two favorites ?????? :

www.ChristiShake.com

www.TinaJordan.com

Please .................I's justs gots to knows .

Developing ....................

Wondering ........................

Your Jacky Boy !

06-02-03 03:22 PM
gypsy I didn't notice either Christi or Tina in the current issue. Sorry. There's an interview with Lisa Marie Presley. There is also a pic of Hef with his 7 new girlfriends...I think they're new...I'm not really sure...but they all have that platinum hair and fake boobs...it's so hard to tell. There's also a wonderful photo of Corey Feldman hanging out at the mansion with his wife.
06-02-03 03:33 PM
cocksucker Thank you for all the attention Very pleased with it. Please rave on!

06-02-03 03:33 PM
Factory Girl gypsy, do you subscribe to P-boy?
06-02-03 03:44 PM
Riffhard Oh how I love this place. Even the thought of Joey's shaved sack dosen't make me flinch. I'm sure at the political boards I frequent I would be a bit freaked about this topic! Not at RO though!

The wifes been yelling at me to do the sack shave thing myself Joey. Hell,I look a little like Billy Preston circa '75 downstairs! She might have a point. Let me know how the whole razor stubble issue pans out.

Riffhard

PS-Joey you will be happy to hear that I got a pair of tickets to catch Steelie Dan in Jersey!!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003