ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board

Olympiahalle, München - 4 Juni 2003
Brian Rasic
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I DID IT .......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
06-05-03 04:19 PM
Joey " Did you ever receive the latest Playboy? Sometimes I worry that someone may be tampering with your mail. "

Yes I did my Gypsykins , thanks for asking .

It was a MAJOR disappointment , what with the cover shot of Nikki Ziering ( like THAT will open doors in HollyWood for you ) and no features on your two favs ......Tina and Christi .

By the way , did you know that Hef PAYS his women to live in the mansion ? It's true . Gypsy , you really should check out the mansion sometime -- Hef CAN make you a star .

" Take me to the TOPS Ronnie "

JACKY !

06-05-03 04:25 PM
telecaster If there is in fact reincarnation I want to come back as
gypsy's thong

Definitely NOT joey's razor or Keiths liver
[Edited by telecaster]
06-05-03 04:28 PM
Joey " If there is in fact reincarnation I want to come back as
gypsy's thong "

Beats Gypsy's shower drain / nozzle ...............

Jack the Y !
06-05-03 04:34 PM
Sir Stonesalot I dunno Joeski.

Depends on what Gypsy does with the nozzle.

heh heh heh.

She likes me.

I like people who like me.
06-05-03 04:41 PM
Joey " Depends on what Gypsy does with the nozzle. "

Oh Hell Stoney , you ARE the Master !

Bunny !

06-05-03 08:25 PM
gypsy Joey, did you read the Keith vs. Elton John article in your Playboy? I know it's old...but I love it when there's Stone content in any magazine.
If Corey Feldman can get into Hef's parties, then surely Joey and I can.
Damn. I would love to get paid for living in Hef's mansion. Unlike the other girls, I would squirrel my money away...and eventually buy my own mansion for me and Joey. Then, we'd hire the Stones to play at our housewarming party.
06-05-03 08:35 PM
Joey " Joey, did you read the Keith vs. Elton John article in your Playboy? "

Yeah , I read that snippet Gyps.

" Arthritic Monkey going out on stage and trying to look young " .................WTF ?!?!?!?!?!?!

Sure it's like you said .....six years old now ; However I never knew that Keith had such a masterful comeback for Elton . Wow .................................Can you believe he threatened to scalp Elton ? NO !?!?!?!?!?!

Well , I can . And now , for your unmitigated entertainment pleasure , THIS :

Jo Joe Ja Jac Jack Jo Joe Ja Jac Jack Jo Joe Ja Jac Jack Jo Joe Ja Jac Jack Jo Joe Ja Jac Jack Jo Joe Ja Jac Jack Jo Joe Ja Jac Jack Jo Joe Ja Jac Jack Jo Joe Ja Jac Jack Jo Joe Ja Jac Jack Jo Joe Ja Jac Jack Jo Joe Ja Jac Jack Jo Joe Ja Jac Jack Jo Joe Ja Jac Jack Jo Joe Ja Jac Jack Jo Joe Ja Jac Jack Jo Joe Ja Jac Jack Jo Joe Ja Jac Jack Jo Joe Ja Jac Jack Jo Joe Ja Jac Jack Jo Joe Ja Jac Jack Jo Joe Ja Jac Jack Jo Joe Ja Jac Jack Jo Joe Ja Jac Jack Jo Joe Ja Jac Jack Jo Joe Ja Jac Jack Jo Joe Ja Jac Jack Jo Joe Ja Jac Jack Jo Joe Ja Jac Jack Jo Joe Ja Jac Jack Jo Joe Ja Jac Jack Jo Joe Ja Jac Jack Jo Joe Ja Jac Jack Jo Joe Ja Jac Jack Jo Joe Ja Jac Jack Jo Joe Ja Jac Jack Jo Joe Ja Jac Jack Jacky

Jackykins !
06-05-03 08:40 PM
Beastie Bry Now it's "Sack Talk"?

Hmm, so the "Pie Talk" is over? Man, things sure do change over the months....

Fachizzle dizzle!
[Edited by Beastie Bry]
06-05-03 08:40 PM
gypsy Keith is so cool...I think I will scan that little article and maybe Voodoo could post it.
06-05-03 08:42 PM
Joey " Keith is so cool...I think I will scan that little article and maybe Voodoo could post it. "

Babe .......................now I know why I love you so .

Come to Joey ................
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003