ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Thanks Nico
Musicland Studios, Munich November 1973 with Giorgio Moroder
© Pop Magazine Germany - with thanks to Nico Zentgraf
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stones or Star Wars..... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
May 23rd, 2005 07:50 PM
Bloozehound it didn't surprise me to hear about this, nothing new, I remember after 9/11 they started claiming that with the first prequel (Phantom Menace) Lucas had created a cautionary tale warning us about how Bush and/or "the governement" were planning on using a "phantom menace" incident to climb to power and overtake the world, enslave us, and all that jazz

so if he quips in with his opinion about the current political climate so be it, it doesn't bother me, one mans opinion

I'm still going to see it
May 23rd, 2005 07:59 PM
gypsy I can't wait to see "Cinderella Man," based on the legendary boxer James J. Braddock. Instead of a light-sabre thing, he used his fists. That's cool.

May 23rd, 2005 08:13 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I can't wait to see "Cinderella Man," based on the legendary boxer James J. Braddock. Instead of a light-sabre thing, he used his fists. That's cool.

I would like to caress your kneecaps ...
May 23rd, 2005 08:38 PM
glencar gypsy, any movie directed by Opie & starring Crowe is guaranteed to be good. I too look forward to that flick.
May 23rd, 2005 08:41 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I can't wait to see "Cinderella Man," based on the legendary boxer James J. Braddock. Instead of a light-sabre thing, he used his fists. That's cool.

they use fists in star wars too

Han Solo punched out Apollo Creed in Empire.. no wait that was Billy d Williams

May 23rd, 2005 09:05 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:

maybe its because of the fact that you're incapable of making 1 post here without attacking people whose political positions you differ with

Not surprisingly, you're wrong. I believe Poplar is one of yours yet I was able to add a comment about Phish to his observation about Hershey without mentioning the fact that George Bush is the anti-christ ONCE!

Nothing about politics in my post about 2120 S. Michigan Ave, either.

Although it turned into a dust-up, my post about the New York Dolls and even the subsequent fight over their right to use that name was completely apolitical also. Oops, I'm wrong...I did ask purrcafe if he was a Republican, but I was joking.

I'm sorry...could you point out any of your posts which are more than a few words long so I can compare them? I can't seem to recall any.

quote:

you're absolutely obsessed and sick, you've got some serious issues dude

Hey, this thread was about that stupid Star Wars movie, and I saw it so I added my two cents. The anti-Bush content is there for all but the most dense to see. All I said was that I laughed about it. You guys are the ones who wanted to fight about it. If you think I'm going to back down to a couple of blustering Bush-whackos, you're sadly mistaken. I know that's how it works on Fox News, but it's impossible to shout someone down on a message board.

You're right about having serious issues, though. 1600 dead Americans. Way over 100,000 dead Iraqis. Attacks on the Constitution of the United States. A president who thinks he talks to Jesus. Those are some serious issues.
May 23rd, 2005 09:14 PM
FPM C10
quote:
glencar wrote:
"Good lord. Are you that blind? It's not HINTING. It's blatant. Which one of us is STUPID, I wonder?

OK, here, from that bastian of the dreaded liberal media, MSNBC:"

It's always a hoot when you call someone else stupid & yet can't even use spellcheck!

Actually, if you read your OWN post, you'll see see that I ASKED which one of us was stupid. I guess in this case it was me. What is it - bastion? Is there a spell-check on this site? Or am I supposed to write the stuff out on Word and then transfer it? Christ, blue, I don't have time for THAT!

Ever since Maxlugar gave me hell about nitpicking about spelling and grammar, I've tried to "find the laughter". I laughed a LOT in this thread!
May 23rd, 2005 11:37 PM
The_Worst
quote:
ResidentMule wrote:
the movie is totally about Bush.

some of it is from 30 years ago - like the volcano fight scene. but that has nothing to do about politics.
the dialogue on the other hand ("so this is how democracy dies - to thunderous applause") is clearly very current, and I don't see how you couldn't find it extremely blatant.

how much about democracy do you hear of in 'Empire' & 'Jedi'? none at all. how much in 'Clones' and 'Sith'? just about every 5 minutes they're talking about the Senate. do you really think these stories were written back to back? hell no, they've got a completely different agenda, Lucas obviously felt he had something to say when he scripted this.

Somebody please explain to me how the quote "so this is how democracy dies-to thunderous applause"... applies to the Bush administration. Please provide the exact date and speech not just some wild left-winged opinion...

As for the talk about the Senate in "Clones" & "Sith" I thought that was the whole point...IN THOSE MOVIES THERE STILL EXISTED DEMOCRACY!! By the time "Empire" & "Jedi" came out democracy was destroyed by the empire!!

The point is the basic plot of these movies is over 30 years old...Anyone can take a line of current dialogue & try & twist it to apply to the current day...

I cannot believe I am even arguing about Star Wars on a Stones message board!!!
May 24th, 2005 12:02 AM
gypsy
quote:
Joey wrote:

I would like to caress your kneecaps ...

And I would like nothing more than to let you...
May 24th, 2005 03:15 AM
Bloozehound saw it tonight

first I've got to say Episode III FUCKIN ROCKED some serious ass!!

best of the 3 prequels by a long shot

overall everything really worked this time, characters worked, the story was there, the CGI looked great, quite a few of the action sequences were phenomenal, maybe on par with the original two, was a few hokey moments, especially the anankin/padme love thing (their dialog and drama was kinda weak) but other than that they really delivered the goods, it was some serious action fare, nonstop rollercoaster ride of blood n guts, light sabers, wookies, everything, felt like a kid again watching it

quote:
The_Worst wrote:

Somebody please explain to me how the quote "so this is how democracy dies-to thunderous applause"... applies to the Bush administration. Please provide the exact date and speech not just some wild left-winged opinion...

dude, don't let Darth Peanut Brain get to you, the guy'll tell ya he sees W's face in his morning bowl of oatmeal

There's no doubt Lucas added some lines like the "democracy not being what it used to be.." spiel and the "Either with us or against us.." line to voice his opinion on the current socio-political climate, but the whole "take over the senate & judges" plot was even mentioned way back in the first film in '77, so was there some deep, dark hidden subtext with it being an expose on Bush and the "evil" GOP republicans ?

No

they're telling a story and had the opportunity to take some pot shots and let loose, no doubt, but that's about as far as it went, anything else is mere coincidence or hallucination, there's all kinds of shit going on in that script

Next up, bring on some Stones baby!
May 24th, 2005 08:56 AM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:

And I would like nothing more than to let you...

Come to Joey ...............this winter ( January ) ..................in the frozen tundra of Nebraska ( minus sixty degree wind chills ) ..................and see the STONES with him .

Joeykins ! ™
May 24th, 2005 12:07 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:

" Howard started off this Monday morning reviewing what everyone did over the weekend. He said he had his youngest daughter and her friend at his apartment. He also took his parents and his mother's oldest friend out to dinner Friday night. Yesterday, Howard and Robin went to a screening of the new movie, "Cinderella Man," staring Russell Crowe and Renee Zellweger. They both loved it and Howard thought Russell Crowe was so good that he might never say another bad thing about him, ever. The movie is based on a true story and, as Howard described it, is a better version of Rocky. Robin was so impressed she went home and looked up info on the story. She even learned that one of the characters, Max Baer, was the father of the actor who played Jethro on "The Beverly Hillbillies"! They both believe this will be an Academy Award winner for Crowe and Zellweger as well as for the movie's director, Ron Howard. Howard noted that while he didn't see it, he did predict that "Star Wars III" would make over $100 million over the weekend, (it actually made over $150 million). Back to his own weekend, Howard said he also had a great dinner at an Italian restaurant called Ecco. This reminded Artie that he had dinner with his mother this weekend at a Hoboken landmark, Frankie and Johnnie's. Robin said she went to Boston this weekend for her nephew's graduation from MIT. Howard wanted to know if her nephew's parents ever got jealous of "Aunt Robin's" relationship with their son. She said not at all, but it is weird to be called "Aunt Robin." She would prefer he just call her Robin, but his parents insist that he call her "Aunt Robin." She said that a fan once asked him if he was "Mr. X" -- the show's name for Robin's boyfriend -- which really freaked him out. Howard remembered going out to dinner with one of his older daughters once and the waitress asked if they were having a romantic evening. He said his daughter made him tell the waitress that they were father and daughter, but he didn't think the waitress believed him. "

http://www.howardstern.com/today-show-archive.php

May 24th, 2005 01:47 PM
FPM C10
May 24th, 2005 02:17 PM
The_Worst Darth,

Why don't you go hug a tree...You'll feel better....
May 24th, 2005 02:17 PM
The_Worst Darth,

Why don't you go hug a tree...You'll feel better....
May 24th, 2005 02:32 PM
ResidentMule
quote:
The_Worst wrote:

you don't read the news much do you? either that or you just read less into that than you do what I wrote. what do you think I meant by that quote - that we don't have a democracy anymore? Lucas didn't throw that in as a history lesson, it was a premonition - about the Republican majority (does anything about appointing federal judges ring any bells to you?), Bush's insistence on this war

obviously its gonna be somewhat opinion based since we're talking about a movie created from someone's imagination and/or perspective of current events. whether the movie is an accurate portrayal or not I never gave my own opinion (though you can probably guess if you wanted to) - but it seems pretty clear to me how Lucas meant it.

once again, it was the Bush supporters who recognized this first, so don't jump on me
May 24th, 2005 03:12 PM
FPM C10 Thanks for responding to that. I was trying to, but I kept laughing so hard (in a Dr. Strangelove/laughing at the end of the world kind of way)that I couldn't...what IS the "thunderous applause"? Um, that would be YOU, Worstie!

The Worst is certainly in an untenable position, being a Star Wars geek AND a Bush supporter. It must be hard to breathe with your head up your own ass! Jesus, there he is, standing in line for ten hours dressed up like a wookie, only to find out that his HERO is the BAD GUY! I guess he took the only way out he could - denial.

Oh, and yeah, I AM a tree-hugger, I suppose. Although I'm sure he meant that as the deadliest of insults (and so very witty that he had to post it twice!), I can't see exactly how not wanting to destroy the environment makes one less of a man. I can see that you'd need to adopt that sort of mentality in order to support Bush, though.

May 24th, 2005 03:12 PM
The_Worst
quote:
ResidentMule wrote:

you don't read the news much do you? either that or you just read less into that than you do what I wrote. what do you think I meant by that quote - that we don't have a democracy anymore? Lucas didn't throw that in as a history lesson, it was a premonition - about the Republican majority (does anything about appointing federal judges ring any bells to you?), Bush's insistence on this war

obviously its gonna be somewhat opinion based since we're talking about a movie created from someone's imagination and/or perspective of current events. whether the movie is an accurate portrayal or not I never gave my own opinion (though you can probably guess if you wanted to) - but it seems pretty clear to me how Lucas meant it.

once again, it was the Bush supporters who recognized this first, so don't jump on me

Actually I can almost guarantee that I read & watch the news far more than you do but that's besides the point...You simply proved my point when you said:

"Lucas didn't throw that in as a history lesson, it was a premonition - about the Republican majority (does anything about appointing federal judges ring any bells to you?), Bush's insistence on this war obviously its gonna be somewhat opinion based since we're talking about a movie created from someone's imagination"

So George Lucas saw the future and Sith is really about the filibuster agreement that was reached last night in the senate a week after the movie came out!! Amazing!! He should work on the boardwalk in Atlantic City!!! In fact, I pray he makes Episodes VII-IX so that you & C10 can tell us how it is a prediction of the future of the next evil Republican leader who will be defeated by the granchildren of the flower generation!!!

Just as I thought, one liberal's opinion...actually two, yours and darth's...which just further supports my point that this movie could be interpretted in a thousand different ways...Personally, I can see resembelences to Ted Kennedy as Jabba the Hut but you don't see me making statements that Return of the Jedi is obviously about his abuses of power...
May 24th, 2005 03:24 PM
The_Worst FPM C10,

You got me...I'm a Star Wars geek...Yup, that's me...I bring up a question about which ticket is harder to get, Stones or Star Wars on opening night & I am thrust in the middle of a debate about politics with you...I actually enjoy your kind...You make life very amusing...You are so far out of touch it is laughable...I have plenty of friends who are democrats, I think they are wrong but that's their right to believe what they want...You though are just a wacko...As much as I despise Bill Clinton I never spoke about him with the level of pure hatred that you possess for GWB. I quite frankly sickens me... As for the tree-hugging comment that was what I like to call a joke...However, I realize these are very serious issues for you...Tell you what I'm going to do...I'm going to go outside and turn on my car & leave it running just so I can send more exhaust fumes into the atmosphere...then I'm going to buy a nice full tank of gas (afterall that's what the war was about right) and drive around spreading more exhaust fumes...Then I'm going to make a donation to the NRA, eat a nice non-vegetarian meal at Burger King and toss the wrapper out the window!!!
May 24th, 2005 03:28 PM
FPM C10 This is just getting ridiculous. It's YOUR side who's saying it's a critique of Bush!!!! I could care less what some geeky movie has to say about the disaster which is the Bush Regime. Only that very small minority - Star Wars geeks who are gay for Bush - have to tie themselves in knots to try to NOT see it!

Face it, Worstie - you are a traitor. You have betrayed your Leader. Denounce Star Wars at once, or you'll wake up in Gitmo!

http://www.billingsgazette.com/index.php?id=1&display=rednews/2005/05/20/build/nation/65-star-wars_v.inc

NICASIO, Calif. - With "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith," George Lucas' epic science-fiction/fantasy series has come full circle - politically as well as storywise.

Lucas, you see, originally conceived "Star Wars" while many Americans were questioning leadership during Richard Nixon's presidency.

"It was really about the Vietnam War, and that was the period where Nixon was trying to run for a (second) term, which got me to thinking historically about how do democracies get turned into dictatorships?" Lucas said at his Skywalker Ranch earlier this month. "Because the democracies aren't overthrown; they're given away."

Now the "Star Wars" series has wrapped up while George W. Bush's presidency is triggering questions about America's role in the world, its use of military might and the tolerance of political dissent.

In "Revenge of the Sith," Chancellor Palpatine exploits war fears to turn the Republic into an Empire ruled by him alone. As Senator Padme, played by Natalie Portman, watches Palpatine consolidate his power amid a rapturous senate, she comments disgustedly, "This is how liberty dies: with thundering applause."

"I didn't expect that to be true," Lucas said, then laughed. "It gets truer every day, unfortunately."

Lucas said he wrote Portman's line and the screenplay's other politically pointed elements before the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks and the subsequent war on terror.

So when Palpatine announces that he intends to remain at war until a certain General Grievous is captured, no parallels to the hunt for Osama bin Laden or Saddam Hussein were intended.

"First of all, we never thought of Bush ever becoming president," "Star Wars" producer Rick McCallum said, "or then 9/11, the Patriot Act, war, weapons of mass destruction. Then suddenly you realize, 'Oh, my God, there's something happening that looks like we're almost prescient.' And then we thought, 'Well, yeah, but he'll never make it to the second term, so we'll look like we just made some wacky political parody of a guy that everybody's forgotten.' "

Instead, viewers may assume that when Anakin Skywalker threatens, "If you are not with us, you are my enemy," he is intentionally echoing Bush's repeated "with us or against us" declarations.

"I know that's the line that George Bush said, but many other people who have run countries have said it before him," said Ian McDiarmid, who plays Palpatine. "I think Slobodan Milosevic said it as a matter of fact when he was destroying the Balkans for his own ends. The line was something like, 'There are no friends anymore. You are either with us or against us.' And that really is a great Sith line."

So is George Bush a Sith?

"You'd have to ask him," McDiarmid said.

"I wouldn't say," Lucas laughed in response to the same question.

To Lucas the broader point is that politics, like the age-old myths that inform "Star Wars," never really changes.

"No matter who you look at in history, the story is always the same," Lucas said. "That's what's eerie. It was a little eerie that things have developed the way they have."

McCallum was willing to make one prediction: "There's no question that the French are going to love the movie. We are definitely going to get the Golden Freedom Fry Award for best movie of the year, because they'll see it exactly the way they see their relationship with us now. I have a feeling Europe will respond to the film on the political level much more than America will, because they can see it. They see it every day. They live it."
May 24th, 2005 03:59 PM
Candace Youngblood
May 24th, 2005 04:04 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Candace Youngblood wrote:

So...you're saying you think I would look good with a hairdo like that?

OK, you're the boss!
May 24th, 2005 04:09 PM
glencar There were psychos on the right who declared that democracy was being tossed away during the recent Clintoon Follies. There are always people who talk that way. The USA is a bastion of democracy & all this gnashing & wailing from the Left currently isn't going to change that.
May 24th, 2005 04:10 PM
Candace Youngblood Nope, just trying to be silly.

But now that you mention it...
May 24th, 2005 04:13 PM
Candace Youngblood Hmmm FPM, when we get home this evening can you give me a good hard spanking?

Can we kill this thread?
May 24th, 2005 04:21 PM
FPM C10
quote:
glencar wrote:
There were psychos on the right who declared that democracy was being tossed away during the recent Clintoon Follies. There are always people who talk that way. The USA is a bastion of democracy & all this gnashing & wailing from the Left currently isn't going to change that.

Hey, congrats on spelling "bastion" correctly! Nice work!

I really don't recall anybody thinking democracy was endangered by Clinton's presidency, but I'll take your word for it.

If the USA is a bastion of democracy, and you are OK with that, why do you folks hate the two party system so much? I'm pretty sure that's how democracy works.

Hey, where the hell's Riffhard? He would set us straight on all of this nonsense. He wields history like a samuri light-sabre!

Now, back to the pressing matter of whether George Bush is a Sith Lord or not...

May 23, 2005

Is Bush a Sith Lord?
By Paul Craig Roberts

The current episode of Star Wars is dynamite for the duplicitous Bush administration. Palpatine, a Sith Lord masquerading as a galactic Republican, becomes Chancellor of the Galactic Republic through deception. Palpatine uses wars that he instigates to elevate security over the power of the Senate and to become dictator.

In a moment of triumph, Palpatine tells the Senate: "In order to ensure our security and continuing stability, the Republic will be reorganized into the first Galactic Empire, for a safe and secure society." The senators respond with sustained cheering and applause. Padme says, "So this is how liberty dies, with thunderous applause."

Sith lords use the powers of the dark side of the force. Jedi knights use the power of the good side. The Jedi are selfless and use their incredible powers to protect the Republic. Sith are evil and crave absolute power.

Palpatine, who is really Darth Sidious, manipulates the Senate and enlists the Jedi Council’s patriotism to "defend" the Republic against a "separatist" army that he secretly directs. The purpose of the orchestrated war is to erode liberty in the name of security. The naïve Jedi catch on too late and are decimated. The Republic falls.

Bush’s "war against terrorism" is no less orchestrated than Palpatine’s war and has led to the same result: a society dominated by security concerns.

The top secret British government memo that was leaked to the London Times proves beyond all doubt that Bush invaded Iraq for none of the changing reasons that he has given a too-trusting public. Bush did not invade Iraq because of weapons of mass destruction or because he wanted to bring democracy to Iraq.

Why did Bush invade Iraq? No one, least of all the Bush administration, has come up with a believable reason. Yet, there is no shortage of patriotic Republicans who sincerely believe that Bush has made America safer by turning the Muslim world against us and stirring up a hornets nest of terrorists united by their hatred of America.

Moreover, like Palpatine’s war, Bush’s war in Iraq appears to be interminable. US military commanders say the US will be fighting in Iraq for years to come. Forecasts are that the war will have cost taxpayers $600 billion by 2010.

Meanwhile, Bush, like Palpatine, has brought civil liberties to a crisis. In the US civil liberties are everywhere biting the dust. Not content with the Orwellian-named "Patriot Act," the Bush administration is pushing for expanded secret police powers. Even conservative Republican Bob Barr (Washington Times, May 17) writes that provisions of the "Patriot Act" go far beyond fighting terrorism "and undermine our constitutional freedoms and Fourth Amendment rights."

Barr is chairman of a coalition, Patriots to Restore Checks and Balances. In other words, dear readers, the checks and balances are gone. Bush has enabled the police to bypass the courts. Executive power rules, and there are no Jedi knights.

The Sith, however, are everywhere. In our day the Sith masquerade as neoconservatives. Neocons deal in absolutes. They believe the end justifies the means. As the Jedi master Obi-Wan tells Anakin, who is turning to the dark side and emerging as Darth Vader, "only a Sith Lord deals in absolutes." Anakin to Obi-Wan: "If you’re not with me, you’re my enemy."

Palpatine is able to manipulate the Galactic Senate with the clever use of words that play upon emotions. People want to feel secure. They want their side to prevail and will do whatever it takes to win, including trading their Republic for an Empire. Palpatine prevails because people deceive themselves.

Republicans have become adept at self-deception. They will believe any argument that justifies Bush and no news report that casts doubt on Bush’s war. The leaked British government memo is dismissed as just more anti-Bush propaganda from the liberal media, like Dan Rather and Newsweek.

Newsweek’s retraction of its story that US soldiers flushed a Koran down a toilet proves to Republicans that the only problem is an anti-American liberal media. The fact that Newsweek was absolutely correct in reporting desecration of the Koran by US troops—and only got wrong the particular way in which the holy book was desecrated—has been totally ignored by Republicans.

Republicans believe everything Bush says. When he tells them he needs a police state to save them from terrorists, they believe him.

Who will save us from Bush’s police state?

Just as Child Protective Services has had to frame innocent parents and child care providers as child abusers in order to justify its budgets and a massive bureaucracy, the vast Homeland Security apparatus will have to "find" terrorists. Otherwise, there is no point to all the expanded police powers and the huge budget.

Just as the indignities of Airport Security and its assorted searches fall on loyal American citizens, the police state measures will also fall on loyal American citizens.

With the courts bypassed, a terrorist is whoever the secret police say is a terrorist. The US government is already committing the crime of kidnapping people mistakenly identified as terrorist suspects and flying them to brutal regimes to be tortured.

Police states have an insatiable need for enemies. In Stalin’s time, the secret police conducted "street sweeps." People waiting for buses and shopping for food were carted off to prison, where they were tortured until they implicated others. Thus was the Gulag filled with innocents.

"It can’t happen here," but the beginnings of it already have. The US prison at Guantanamo Bay in Cuba is full of mistaken identities and people who just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time—including, according to the Associated Press, a chicken farmer and an invalid. Bush’s brand of democracy—a regime that holds people in prison for three years without charges—does not have civil liberties at heart.

Republicans are cheering. According to news reports Congress has passed—and Bush is about to sign—a law requiring a national identity card (Real ID) containing invasive digital information about the person.

How long will it be before the card specifies whether the person is a gun owner? If it is dangerous for air travel to permit a passenger to have a toothpick or nail clippers, how can a terrorist-threatened society permit mass gun ownership?

If the constitutional protections of civil liberties can be suspended in order to better fight terrorism, the Second Amendment doesn’t have a chance. A government that spies on its citizens will not trust them with guns. When gun control becomes an essential feature of Homeland Security, the National Rifle Association and talk radio conservatives will be as astounded as Bail Organa and Padme when they hear Palpatine declare "an empire . . . and a sovereign ruler chosen for life."

Paul Craig Roberts, a former Reagan Administration official, is the author of The Supply-Side Revolution and, with Lawrence M. Stratton, of The Tyranny of Good Intentions : How Prosecutors and Bureaucrats Are Trampling the Constitution in the Name of Justice. Click here for Peter Brimelow’s Forbes Magazine interview with Roberts about the recent epidemic of prosecutorial misconduct.

May 24th, 2005 04:25 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Candace Youngblood wrote:
Hmmm FPM, when we get home this evening can you give me a good hard spanking?

Can we kill this thread?

Shhhh!! You KNOW how uptight Republicans are about S-E-X!
They still haven't gotten over Bill and Monica, and that was YEARS ago!
May 24th, 2005 04:38 PM
glencar Paul Craig Roberts? LOL He's one who went off the deep end. I think Tele got BORED with your crap & I can't blame him. As for our democracy, it's healthy & wackos who decry the death of the 2 party system are funny to look at but not very cogent. For decades the Dems ran everything & nothing was said. Now the GOP gets elected into all the major offices & suddenly the sky is about to fall? Henny Penny, you need a rest.
May 24th, 2005 04:41 PM
Candace Youngblood

May 24th, 2005 04:50 PM
The_Worst
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

Shhhh!! You KNOW how uptight Republicans are about S-E-X!
They still haven't gotten over Bill and Monica, and that was YEARS ago!

FPM C10,

I need your advice...Have you spoken to your kids about the Clinton presidency yet? I'm just curious how you describe what much of America fondly remembers as the "The Blow Job Years"...
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)