ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: THE "FUCK YOU" THREAD (SSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
19th May 2006 05:40 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Eddie Van Halen.

That sorry SOB is the reason we had all those awful hair metal lead guitar players.

Not!

Thats similar to blaming the Stones for the Eagles.
19th May 2006 05:41 PM
MrPleasant FUCK YOU, TRENDMILLS!!

Photo in the News: Elephant Shuns Jumbo Treadmill

May 19, 2006—You can lead an elephant to a treadmill, but you can't make her walk.

That's the lesson zookeepers are learning in Anchorage, Alaska, where they have been struggling to get the zoo's resident elephant to exercise.

Maggie, a 23-year-old African elephant (pictured here on May 16), is the only pachyderm at the Alaska Zoo, where she is kept indoors much of the time to protect her from the cold.

Critics have charged that Maggie should be moved to a zoo in a warmer climate, where she can enjoy the outdoors and the company of other elephants.

But rather than give her up, Alaska Zoo officials decided to build Maggie the world's first elephant treadmill.

The 25-foot-long (7.6-meter-long) apparatus was custom-made by an Idaho firm that constructs conveyor belts. But building it turned out to be the easy part.

Since the treadmill arrived at the zoo last September, Maggie has refused to use it, despite all kinds of tasty enticements from her handlers.

Zookeepers have used apples, carrots, birch-tree branches—and, yes, peanuts—to try to coax her onto the contraption. But so far she's gotten just three of her feet on the belt before backing off.

Still, Maggie's keepers are confident that she will come around in time.

"We have to be patient. Nobody has ever done this before," trainer Beth Foglesong told the Anchorage Daily News.

"The instructional video didn't come with [the treadmill]."

—Blake de Pastino

AP Photo/Al Grillo
19th May 2006 05:44 PM
gypsy
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Total psycho!!!!!!!!

LJ.

I know who you're talking about. I'd love to delete her myself. I can delete her with my bare hands!
19th May 2006 07:48 PM
Sir Stonesalot Oh c'mon moonie. You know it's true. Every single one of those dweeby chick lookin hair metal lead guitar guys was doing their best to imitate those first two Van Halen albums. You know damn well they were. Just like all those dumbass hair metal frontdudes were all trying to be Plant or Bon Scott or Steven Tyler or *shudder* Paul Stanley.

As far as I can tell, the Stones had zero to do with the Eagles. The Egos...er I mean...The Eagles think that they invented what it is that they do, with no influence from anyone but themselves.

Fuck You to the Eagles! Fuck You for inventing lame-o rock!!! And a special Fuck You to Don Henley for breathing.

And Fuck You to Peter Frampton.

And Fuck You to God...for putting Gypsy way over there and me way over here and for having us both be in long term relationships with people other than each other. See God, you do shit like this, and then you wonder why I'm an aethiest....
19th May 2006 08:12 PM
pdog You're a Delete-thiest!
19th May 2006 08:21 PM
Sir Stonesalot No I'm not. I believe in delete with all my heart....
19th May 2006 08:32 PM
pdog The Post, The Post, The Post is on FIRE, we don't need delete let the motherfucker BURN!
19th May 2006 09:53 PM
MissJaneDoe
quote:
pdog wrote:
The Post, The Post, The Post is on FIRE, we don't need delete let the motherfucker BURN!

What's the deal with all the delete talk in this thread? This is the fuck thread, not the delete thread.

Fuck delete!

19th May 2006 09:55 PM
MrPleasant
quote:
MissJaneDoe wrote:

What's the deal with all the delete talk in this thread? This is the fuck thread, not the delete thread.

Fuck delete!

THIS JUST CAME IN: JB DELETED THE DELETE THREAD!!!!!!
19th May 2006 09:57 PM
MissJaneDoe
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:

THIS JUST CAME IN: JB DELETED THE DELETE THREAD!!!!!!

It's true! He deleted it! Did he do it out of boredom or anger?

Wow......I never thought he'd actually do it.
19th May 2006 09:58 PM
MrPleasant
quote:
MissJaneDoe wrote:

It's true! He deleted it! Did he do it out of boredom or anger?

Wow......I never thought he'd actually do it.

This is sad. I need a drink.

FUCK SOBRIETY, WHEN YOU'RE STILL HEALTHY!!!!
19th May 2006 09:59 PM
MissJaneDoe
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:

This is sad. I need a drink.

FUCK SOBRIETY, WHEN YOU'RE STILL HEALTHY!!!!

Hey, I think he didn't just delete that one thread. HE DELETED ALL OF HIS THREADS!

He scares me a little now.
19th May 2006 09:59 PM
Sir Stonesalot WTF!?!

I did some good work in that thread!

I'm starting a "JB is a Big Fucking Pussy" thread...and he can't delete it!
19th May 2006 10:00 PM
MrPleasant AND NO "ENEMIES LIST" AROUND!!

THIS IS A SCAM!
19th May 2006 10:14 PM
sirmoonie The obvious, big F U to the Iranian government. Ah fuck, a big F U to Allah while we are at it.
19th May 2006 10:22 PM
Sir Stonesalot Yeah man, Fuck You Allah. Can't take a fucking joke. Allah is as big of a pussy as JB is!
19th May 2006 10:25 PM
MrPleasant YES I AM FUCKING WITH YOU was one of the many work titles for R.E.M's Monster.

Fuck Bill Berry. It doesn't matter if he's the bastard child of Chuck Berry and Halle Berry (I think the mucus came from the character that Joe Pesci played in Oliver Stone's J.F.K.-- the one with the eyebrows): quitters suck.

And fuck you Oliver Stone! You chickened out on cocaine!! Grow a set of balls and direct something BIG for a change. Don't become Martin gimme one fucking Golden Globe at least! Scornsese.
19th May 2006 10:34 PM
MrPleasant Also: you know when you've got a hangover? And you vomit something yellow and bitter tasting? And you've broken something valuable? And your dick hurts??

Well: that's LITTLE ANNOYING SCREAMING CHILDREN WHO RUN, SNORT, EAT AND THROW FOOD GARBAGE in the movie corridors, for you.
19th May 2006 10:38 PM
Riffhard GENEVA (AP) -- The U.S. must "eradicate" torture of detainees by its personnel in Afghanistan and Iraq, a U.N. watchdog says in the draft of a report to be released Friday.

The U.N. Committee Against Torture was presenting its conclusions from a hearing earlier this month into U.S. conduct.

"The state party should take firm measures to eradicate all forms of torture and ill treatment of detainees by its law enforcement personnel, civil or military, in Afghanistan and Iraq," the report says, according to a draft obtained by The Associated Press.

The United States should also "promptly and thoroughly investigate and prosecute the perpetrators of those acts and punish them with the appropriate penalties, taking into account the seriousness of the crime committed, as well as assess the responsibility for those acts in the chain of command," the draft report said.

In this month's hearing, the U.S. delegation - in its first appearance before the U.N. Committee Against Torture in six years - addressed a series of issues ranging from Washington's interpretation of the absolute ban on torture to its interrogation methods in prisons such as Abu Ghraib, Iraq, and Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.

Here's a huge FUCK YOU to the UN!! Asshole fucknuts ought to consider stopping the UN Peacekeepers from raping and killing the kids in Africa,and ignoring real human rights abuses in places like China,and Cuba! Not Gitmo mind you,but the real Cuba! You know the one that Fidel has been ruining since the 50s! The liberal nirvana that Cubans are fleeing like rats from a sinking ship! FUCK THE UN WITH A SHARP STICK IN THE ASS!!! The USA should kick these hypocritical fuckheads out of the country. Anyione that has any faith in the UN is a fucktard of the highest order!

Riffy
19th May 2006 11:32 PM
MrPleasant Great: just received an e-mail from the ex, telling me that she's met somebody from the vagina business.

Why did she do that?? Is she thinking about a trio or something??
20th May 2006 12:15 AM
MrPleasant OK. Ex and I chatted.

Talked about the beach, about giants and some other fucking stuff. I feel better now.
21st May 2006 01:37 AM
pdog FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!FUCK YOU !!!
21st May 2006 02:45 AM
MrPleasant OK. The MACCATHON is over; the ex is wasted, and I don't want to, like, touch her. I don't care.

This has been fun. Thank you everybody!

THE "FUCK YOU THREAD" IS DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
21st May 2006 03:11 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:
OK. The MACCATHON is over; the ex is wasted, and I don't want to, like, touch her. I don't care.

This has been fun. Thank you everybody!

THE "FUCK YOU THREAD" IS DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, FUCK YOU man! The fucking Fuck You thread fucking lives!!

Fuck yes! Fuck. Yes.

Fuck tha police!

Fornication Under Consent of the King?

Fire the fucking seed!

Have we Americans given a big Fuck You to our Eastern piss-school grad president George Walker Bush III yet? What that fuck is that retard going to do when English becomes the official language? Stop trying to talk? I'm all for it now.

Hey FUCK YOU George Walker Bush III and the short bus you rode in on, you dumb ass big government jackass!
21st May 2006 03:14 AM
MrPleasant
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Hey, FUCK YOU man! The fucking Fuck You thread fucking lives!!

Fuck yes! Fuck. Yes.

Fuck tha police!

Fornication Under Consent of the King?

Fire the fucking seed!

Have we Americans given a big Fuck You to our Eastern piss-school grad president George Walker Bush III yet? What that fuck is that retard going to do when English becomes the official language? Stop trying to talk? I'm all for it now.

Hey FUCK YOU George Walker Bush III and the short bus you rode in on, you dumb ass big government jackass!

I'm down. Sorry.
21st May 2006 03:20 AM
MrPleasant I kinda feel like H-A-P-P-Y
21st May 2006 04:21 PM
MrPleasant DELETED POST. This is boring.
[Edited by MrPleasant]
22nd May 2006 01:08 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:
I kinda feel like H-A-P-P-Y

Get happy with alcohol!

We have many FUs we gotta get out today.

This is the greatest thread that ever existed of all time forever ad infinitum henceforth and nunc pro tunc.

[edited by Jews]
[edited by Coptic Christians]
[edited by Barry Goldwater]
Sensimilla, sensi? Dojo?
[Edited by sirmoonie]
22nd May 2006 02:55 PM
Some Guy F U to that new show on vh1 called Super Group. That show sucked!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)