ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: THE "FUCK YOU" THREAD (SSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
17th May 2006 03:00 PM
pdog
quote:
kath wrote:

Stones content, the finger... How do you really feel...
I post mucho Stones content, mucho.
An attractive women dancing, bothers you. Have you seen Stones videos recently? I would say, it's pretty much the same, so there's nothing wrong with my avatar, if there's nothing wrong with The Stones! Or are The Stones wrong!
17th May 2006 03:02 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
pdog wrote:

We reward terrorist everytime we buy oil from The Saudis, which we will not end anytime soon.

True, but they aren't official terrorist-like terrorists. At least as far as we know now.

quote:

My only real question is, why? What did we have to gain by giving him a pass. This shit doesn't just happen, there's always a pay off or buy out!

I'm sure he is passing what little information he has to us. The real reason for this Presidential Pardon of a genodidal scumbag is to open up his country to American business which, of course, would be a good thing standing alone. But it isn't standing alone - Quadaffi killed 189 Americans, including little kids - the geeky George Walker Bush III administration did its usual lousy job at cost-benefit analysis. Any other opinion is just apologist behavior for a murderous scumbag who would gladly kill Americans again, if he thought there was something in it for him.

But he's happy, so thats whats important! Go MoMo!
17th May 2006 03:06 PM
jb Those poor people were blown form the sky...lil kids, women, and others...how can we do this!!!
17th May 2006 03:11 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
jb wrote:
Those poor people were blown form the sky...lil kids, women, and others...how can we do this!!!

Beats the hell out of me. The only thing more bizarre than that decision, is howe anyone can seriously defend it. You would have to be gooned out on oxycontin to legitimize this.

Hey, now that we love MoMo Quad so much, maybe George Walker Bush III can hire him to operate some vital U.S. operations? I'm thinking like seaports, or something. Yeah! Thats a great fucking idea, and I did it all by myself!
17th May 2006 03:12 PM
Maxlugar [quote]sirmoonie wrote:

This Quadaffi thing is negotiating with a terrorist. In fact, its worse - its rewarding a terrorist.

He wasn't rewarded for terrorism. He was bombed, punished for years with an embargo and then after he saw Iraq get flipped and panicking like a little school girl, he coughed up all he was working on. In a perfect world we would have killed him. We failed. But after 9/11 possibly he can be of some use to us. Maybe not. Guess we'll see.
17th May 2006 03:27 PM
jb As the juice is prone to say "it's possible"
17th May 2006 03:28 PM
kath by shooting our mouths off about mussolini and omar and starting more and more wars.

and jew haters and haters of jew haters and blah blah blah......

and of course, the ever popular lack of respect for one another.

think we're not killing little kids, moms, innocents every fuckin' day???

and making people who ask that they not have to look at that woman's tits bouncing on every goddamn thread ( in SPITE of actually apologizing and admitting that one person saying it made them uncomfortable or just plain pissed them (me) off should be enough to actually take it down) and then leaving it there.

shit like that makes people go ballistic too. lack of respect.

ah fuck it.

17th May 2006 03:40 PM
voodoopug this is a great topic to vent. I adore pDoggie Dog. But let me give Kath a virtual hug as she is obviously very upset.
17th May 2006 03:40 PM
pdog
quote:
kath wrote:

ah fuck it.

This is the fuck you thread...
17th May 2006 03:55 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
[quote]sirmoonie wrote:

This Quadaffi thing is negotiating with a terrorist. In fact, its worse - its rewarding a terrorist.

He wasn't rewarded for terrorism. He was bombed, punished for years with an embargo and then after he saw Iraq get flipped and panicking like a little school girl, he coughed up all he was working on. In a perfect world we would have killed him. We failed. But after 9/11 possibly he can be of some use to us. Maybe not. Guess we'll see.

Are you still mad at me?

Give my love to Fiji and the others. Tell them I said its nation time! Yes! Its nation time, Benji! A hero ain't nothing but a sandwich!
17th May 2006 04:04 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

Unlike you, I have hugged 51!!! And she is a very cool lady imo.(but I do like the bouncing titties)

bouncing breasts do rule!
17th May 2006 04:06 PM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

bouncing breasts do rule!

I have bouncing man boobs! Very hairy and unlike my avatar, very offensive to look at!
17th May 2006 04:16 PM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:

I have bouncing man boobs! Very hairy and unlike my avatar, very offensive to look at!

mine are shrinking, but can still bounce when jiggled properly!
17th May 2006 04:30 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Pug, howe is the Durango riding....U-f-ing-miliating!!!!
17th May 2006 04:32 PM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

my balls are hanging near my knees. a friend suggested I stop going commando.
17th May 2006 04:39 PM
MissJaneDoe
quote:
pdog wrote:

This is the fuck you thread...

Then FUCK YOU!

If you're gonna have some slutty boob bouncing chick in your sig, at least get one that looks like she has a street value higher than $5.

Me love you long time.
[Edited by MissJaneDoe]
17th May 2006 04:46 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
MissJaneDoe wrote:

Then FUCK YOU!

If you're gonna have some slutty boob bouncing chick in your sig, at least get one that looks like she has a street value higher than $5.

Me love you long time.
[Edited by MissJaneDoe]

Hey baby, you miss me? You love me long time?
17th May 2006 04:49 PM
MissJaneDoe
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Hey baby, you miss me? You love me long time?

Sorry, I don't miss you. There's only so much rutting under power lines a girl can take. Blue undies only help so much; they aren't miracle workers.
17th May 2006 04:59 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
MissJaneDoe wrote:

Sorry, I don't miss you. There's only so much rutting under power lines a girl can take. Blue undies only help so much; they aren't miracle workers.

C'mon baby, don't play with my heart. I can take your to the stars baby, to the stars! They call me Mr. Rocketship at Deja Vu lounge.
17th May 2006 05:09 PM
stonestom Queerdaffy is a bad man and we should have gone after him like we are with Saddam. We have found thousand of bodies in mass graves in the last year in Iraq..dead woman and children. Any man and country that allows this to happen needs to be out of power ASAP and his minions rid of. How long can we allow this to happen? Thank heavens for the gusto of American soldiers to rid of Saddam as a cruel dictator. The war in Iraq has allowed for no more cruel murders of innocent people by a cruel dictator anymore. Luckily Sadaam wont become another Queerdaffy and will soon die at the hands of his own people. I am glad we can all agree that dictators who murder innocent people should have something done to them.
17th May 2006 05:11 PM
pdog
quote:
MissJaneDoe wrote:

Then FUCK YOU!

Me love you long time.
[Edited by MissJaneDoe]

Well FUCK ME !!! El precio es alto para Vierme Hiena .
17th May 2006 05:39 PM
Some Guy google Loose Change and watch the video- you may change your tune on some issues or at least remove the rose colored glasses.
17th May 2006 05:48 PM
MrPleasant
quote:
pdog wrote:

¡¡Ay Caramba!!

A big FUCK YOU to SKINNY BITCHES!!!! La carne para el amo, los huesos para el perro.
17th May 2006 05:50 PM
pdog
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:

¡¡Ay Caramba!!

A big FUCK YOU to SKINNY BITCHES!!!! La carne para el amo, los huesos para el perro.

Si'
17th May 2006 06:08 PM
MissJaneDoe
quote:
pdog wrote:

Fuck people who don't speak English. I'm building a 370 foot triple strength fence around this topic!
17th May 2006 06:19 PM
pdog
quote:
MissJaneDoe wrote:

Fuck people who don't speak English. I'm building a 370 foot triple strength fence around this topic!

Fuck English speaking people who don't know a second language!
17th May 2006 06:20 PM
MrPleasant
quote:
MissJaneDoe wrote:

What does "iconoclast" mean?
17th May 2006 06:22 PM
pdog
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:

What does "iconoclast" mean?

I don't know what it means, but it looks like this:
17th May 2006 06:24 PM
MrPleasant
quote:
pdog wrote:

I don't know what it means, but it looks like this:

FUCK YOU ICONOCLAST LADY!!!

SHE DIDN'T WANT TO GO SEE "THE LION KING" WITH ME!!
17th May 2006 06:27 PM
pdog
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:
FUCK YOU ICONOCLAST LADY!!!

SHE DIDN'T WANT TO GO SEE "THE LION KING" WITH ME!!

In The Jungle!
The Lion King Sleeps Tonight!

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)