ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: THE "FUCK YOU" THREAD (SSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
17th May 2006 10:58 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
MissJaneDoe wrote:

Well, finally you're the one on your knees. It's been your turn forever.

Boundary issues, okay.

We cool again?

Pick and roll, chica. Can I get inside and post up?
17th May 2006 11:15 PM
MissJaneDoe
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Boundary issues, okay.

We cool again?

Pick and roll, chica. Can I get inside and post up?

Oh Moonie, we've always been cool.
18th May 2006 01:49 AM
pdog
quote:
Twostoned wrote:

"You're not the only one". I can't access this group at work because of it. Fuck that!

Blame you work blocking this website, not the images on here. If we took every image off this site you'd still be blocked. That is a fact, the images are hotlinked and no software used by a company to block websites has anything of that caliber. Take the message they're sending you, and work your job only or quit to post here.
18th May 2006 01:50 AM
pdog
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

where you live, pdog, you ARE the expert!

Actually, click the link in homeboys signature, I just stole the line from there... Interesting shit...
18th May 2006 02:18 AM
Twostoned
quote:
pdog wrote:

Blame you work blocking this website, not the images on here. If we took every image off this site you'd still be blocked. That is a fact, the images are hotlinked and no software used by a company to block websites has anything of that caliber. Take the message they're sending you, and work your job only or quit to post here.

Ummmm... Maybe I chose my words wrong. I "will not", instead of "can't", access this "website" because of the images. They are vulgar. Understand? Fuck
18th May 2006 02:25 AM
MrPleasant Vulgarity worked for Fellini!!! Otherwise it'd be all like OPRAH`PARADISE-

FUCK THESE PEDANTIC ASSHOLES:

The Pope (Shoever)
The Bushes
The Clintons
Some people I can't mention their name because of a stupid lawsuit
Yoko Ono
You

P.S.: Aren't "The Bushes" sort of like, a sexy name==
18th May 2006 03:16 AM
MrPleasant Did I miss anyone?

GOD?
BUSH, THE RECENT ASSHOLE?
THE REPUBLICANS?
18th May 2006 03:24 AM
MrPleasant
quote:
Twostoned wrote:

Ummmm... Maybe I chose my words wrong. I "will not", instead of "can't", access this "website" because of the images. They are vulgar. Understand? Fuck

Vulgarity does not equal boringness.
18th May 2006 03:28 AM
BONOISLOVE WE NEED A NAKED CHICKS THREAD, AND PRONTO!

NO LAPDOGS ALLOWED.
18th May 2006 08:58 AM
Madafaka Yeah, fuck the fucking fuckers!

Se aceptan traducciones.
18th May 2006 09:15 AM
Scottfree
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

I'm not kidding. This is disgusting. Look at that scumbag. He killed little kids. Now he's our friend.

I'm burning a Libyan flag tonight.

Whats the Bush geek spin on this I wonder? I'm sure its something laughable and riddled with contradictions.

The Japanese and Germans Killed more Americans the Ghadaffi... We are now allies with them....
18th May 2006 10:15 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat I still don't understand the purpose of this thread.
18th May 2006 11:10 AM
MissJaneDoe
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:
I still don't understand the purpose of this thread.

Fuck you!
18th May 2006 12:20 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Scottfree wrote:

The Japanese and Germans Killed more Americans the Ghadaffi... We are now allies with them....

Depends what you call allies, but anyway we weren't/aren't/and NO WAY IN HELL ever would be allies with Hitler or Hirohito's regimes. Back then, we didn't wing deals with guys who attacked Americans.

Get it?

Get it?

Savy the difference between the two sitches? I can explain it again, if you don't understand it.
18th May 2006 12:25 PM
pdog
quote:
Twostoned wrote:

Please define vulgar... The dictionary has one definition as common or of the people. Vulgar is a superior class type of remark. So if I'm so beneath you, you shouldn't even be here to begin with. You should be on the sophisticated board!

FUCK YOU !!! That's what it's all about.
18th May 2006 12:27 PM
LadyJane FU to the bitch I work with.

Ms. K is our "Team Leader". She is a peer. More like "Team Bully" And she DESPISES ME!!!!

Constantly trying to intimidate me. Guess what bitch?? Those days are OVER.

LJ.
18th May 2006 12:30 PM
voodoopug
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
FU to the bitch I work with.

Ms. K is our "Team Leader". She is a peer. More like "Team Bully" And she DESPISES ME!!!!

LJ.

when she goes on lunch, remove the top of her desk chair and insert fresh salmon. After a day, she will smell very bad and will not understand why. She will be the subject of ridicule and will probably pass out empty threats and be refused social invitations or sexual engagements due to odor.
18th May 2006 12:53 PM
pdog
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
FU to the bitch I work with.

LJ.

I've done so pretty sly things to get back at lame backstabbing co-workers.
It's almost always the 2nd punch that everyone sees and gets penalized, if you know what I mean.
18th May 2006 12:58 PM
speedfreakjive
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

when she goes on lunch, remove the top of her desk chair and insert fresh salmon. After a day, she will smell very bad and will not understand why. She will be the subject of ridicule and will probably pass out empty threats and be refused social invitations or sexual engagements due to odor.

lmfao
18th May 2006 12:59 PM
pdog Grinding up glass in her food, that's a good one!
Oops, that was meant for an email!
18th May 2006 01:02 PM
sirmoonie This is a great thread. I see it going to 250-275 posts.
18th May 2006 01:07 PM
pdog This thread will go the distance, it's like a train....
18th May 2006 01:08 PM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:
This thread will go the distance, it's like a train....

sadly, jb would have deleted it at around post number 14 if he started the thread.
18th May 2006 01:09 PM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

sadly, jb would have deleted it at around post number 14 if he started the thread.

Jb is deleting his little swimmers while dreaming of anal with his latina office staff...
I respect that! I do!
18th May 2006 01:11 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
pdog wrote:
This thread will go the distance, it's like a train....

You think? 500 is pretty tough to get to. We'll need a lot of vulgratudes to reach such a goal.
18th May 2006 01:13 PM
Some Guy the F U thread lives
18th May 2006 01:19 PM
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

You think? 500 is pretty tough to get to. We'll need a lot of vulgratudes to reach such a goal.

I am vulgar, is the Websters sense, I am not sophisticated Merriam has told me such!!!

Let's all get naked and post!
18th May 2006 01:22 PM
sirmoonie Should I start a seperate Vulgarity thread? Or is that pushing the envelope ot its breaking point?
18th May 2006 01:23 PM
pdog Vulgar vs. Sophisticated... Remember that Supreme court decision. We won, oh we won that case!
18th May 2006 02:01 PM
Angiegirl Jesus fuckin' christ or whoever you like, you guys even manage to hijack a totally non-Stones related fuck you thread!

BACK ON TOPIC YOU MORONS!

Fuck you to all negative people.

Fuck you to Dr. Pepper who doesn't sell his Light (Diet) version in Holland, forcing me to drink the full sugar variant every day at work and as a result gaining weight.

Fuck you to this stormy wind raging outside, making me work harder on my bicycle back home than I did all day at my actual work.

Fuck you to the factories of de-worming pills for cats who dare to charge like 7 euros for 4 pills.

Fuck you to my government, left or right.

Fuck you to bicycle thieves who should get a proper job, their hands cut off and primarily a LIFE.

Fuck you to the weekends which are too short.

Fuck you to the supermarket who always manages to have run out of my favorite salad every time I have a craving for it.

Fuck you to everyone who still is so ignorant to use the evil Internet Explorer, especially the 5,000 year old crappiest version for Mac while there have been decent to brilliant browsers around for free for ages, and then complaining to me that their website looks 'funny'. FUCK YOU! Firefox and all other web-standards embracing browsers should be obligated by law, severe penalties should be legal for M$ IE morons.

I feel better already.

[Edited by Angiegirl]
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)