ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: THE "FUCK YOU" THREAD (SSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
16th May 2006 07:30 AM
egon Fuck delayed tours!

I need my fix!!!!!

16th May 2006 08:21 AM
gimmekeef And here I thought the only WMD in Tennessee was Al Gore...
16th May 2006 08:35 AM
Some Guy F U to all dem playa hatin douche bags
16th May 2006 11:01 AM
MrPleasant FUCK WORK!!!!!!

FUCK THE OSCARS!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK YOU BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
16th May 2006 01:25 PM
Some Guy F U to Starbucks coffee- Dunkin Donuts has got the shizznitt!
16th May 2006 02:06 PM
Sir Stonesalot I second that Fuck You to Starbucks. It's because of them that every place that sells coffee now has a fucking coffee menu, and thinks that they can get away with charging $3.00 for a cup of coffee.

I was recently in a mall with my wife. There were THREE, count 'em, THREE Starbucks in the mall. And it isn't really even that big of a mall. WTF?

However my Fuck You does NOT cover Lt. Starbuck of the Battlestar Galactica...or RO's own Starbuck. Those guys are both OK by me.

Also...

Fuck You to switching to a new facility during the summer and having all vacations from mid July til the end of August denied.

Fuck You to the Mets.

Fuck You to hair metal.

Fuck You to Rolling Stone, Spin, et al.

Fuck You to MTV.

Fuck You to Oil Companies and their overinflated gas prices.

Fuck You to all the ding dongs who think that they know how to play poker just because they watched a tournament on TV.

Fuck You to the rain for washing out my tee time.

And last but not least Fuck You to coconuts, coconut milk, coconut creme pie, coconut shrimp, Mounds candy bars, and any gay ass drink that either comes in a coconut or has coconut in it.
16th May 2006 02:13 PM
pdog Fuck You SS...
LOL!
16th May 2006 02:52 PM
Sir Stonesalot Pffft. You?

I want a meal...not a snack.
16th May 2006 02:53 PM
pdog
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Pffft. You?

I want a meal...not a snack.

I didn't know you were open for offers, just up for grabs!
16th May 2006 03:13 PM
Sir Stonesalot I'm always open to offers...
16th May 2006 03:18 PM
pdog I've nothing much to offer... I used all my best p/u lines at the Jr. High School...
17th May 2006 10:38 AM
MrPleasant FUCK YOU WALT DISNEY!!! BECAUSE OF YOU, WE'VE HAD TO ENDURE SELF RIGHTEOUS BASTARDS SUCH AS SEŅOR SPILBERGO!

Sschindler's List: my fucking ass. Also, the only good thing that John Williams has ever done was Raiders Of The Lost Ark. And E.T. is gay; he likes to FINGER!!
17th May 2006 12:28 PM
Sir Stonesalot I swear the god....I've never seen E.T.

Fuck You to the moron that thought putting FRUIT in beer was a good idea.
17th May 2006 01:39 PM
kath i swear that girl was on the kr210vdlounge board....

let's see....fuck you to the people in my park and the managers for allowing the murder of ducks, ducklings, gosling and now the trapping of cats, whether they belong to anybody or not and having them euthanized.

fuck you to people who tailgate, cut me off in traffic and generally have a total disregard for other beings on the earth.

fuck you to those who throw their trash out their car windows, leave their debris is the picnic areas for others to pick up (see above paragraph for general disregard for other beings.....)

and a great big fuck you who think the stones are too old to rock us!

and a few "personal" fucks yous to some folks on the boards, not too many here but "another board" who think they are sooooo much better than anyone else.

remember the keith ring and what he says it means.."this is what we all look like when it's all over, baby."

17th May 2006 02:03 PM
Maxlugar The anti-Bush dorks just don't get it I tells ya.

Libya has been defeated without firing one shot. They crapped there pants after Iraq fell and now are getting with the program. Thanks George W. Bush!! They must be helping out with intelligence tremendously to be rewarded so. Did they kill American's? Um yeah. Did Japan? Shit yeah. Anyone got a Sony in the house? How's about them Germans? Yup killed a shitload of us. Vietnam? Yeah, about 57,000 of us. Now look at em! Becoming bestest buds!

Fuck Truman and Clinton for pissing on all the victims of Germany, Japan and Vietnam!

I love these anti-Bush Dorks!

LOL!!!

Toodles for now...
17th May 2006 02:04 PM
jb Fuck Tony Snow-crying wimp!!!!
17th May 2006 02:07 PM
pdog
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
The anti-Bush dorks just don't get it I tells ya.

Libya has been defeated without firing one shot. They crapped there pants after Iraq fell and now are getting with the program. Thanks George W. Bush!! They must be helping out with intelligence tremendously to be rewarded so. Did they kill American's? Um yeah. Did Japan? Shit yeah. Anyone got a Sony in the house? How's about them Germans? Yup killed a shitload of us. Vietnam? Yeah, about 57,000 of us. Now look at em! Becoming bestest buds!

Fuck Truman and Clinton for pissing on all the victims of Germany, Japan and Vietnam!

LOL!!!

Toodles for now...

Defeated, you mean they got away with teroristic murder w/o being held accountable!
Love you bro! BUT!!! Fuck all Jew haters and killers!
Queerdaffy should be tried as criminal, not given a pass for not doing the nume thing... Which they might do anyway!
17th May 2006 02:09 PM
jb 100%v correct Pgod.....just like we do business with the Saudis and Jordan, whose schools teach kids that jews and Christians are swine that must be killed.
17th May 2006 02:11 PM
pdog I hate The Saudis! I consider their jew and American hate so bad, I wouldn't shed a tear if everyone in that shithole died today!
17th May 2006 02:16 PM
Maxlugar [quote]pdog wrote:
Queerdaffy should be tried as criminal, not given a pass for not doing the nume thing... Which they might do anyway!

It's selective outrage all over again is my point! He wasn't given a free pass anyway. We bombed the shit out them and killed a few of his kids (and almost him). That seemed to get his attention.

Hey I'm with the Jews man! I want an Israeli first stike on Iran NOW! You simply should not get away with publically calling for another country to be wiped off the map and seek nukes to do it. IN BROAD DAYLIGHT. They are not even TRYING to hide their intentions. The leaders or Israel have a duty to their people to strike first or answer to man many deaths.
17th May 2006 02:16 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:
I hate The Saudis! I consider their jew and American hate so bad, I wouldn't shed a tear if everyone in that shithole died today!

We must allow Israel to act, and to act now!!! We are waitng for Bush..but never again will 6 million die while we(Jewboys) sit in silence. We have the nukes, and we will wipe Iran off the face of the earth....RIP Menachem Begin.
17th May 2006 02:21 PM
pdog
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
[quote]pdog wrote:

It's selective outrage all over again is my point! He wasn't given a free pass anyway. We bombed the shit out them and killed a few of his kids (and almost him). That seemed to get his attention.

They are not to be trusted! Those bombing were years ago, what is happening now is not related... He is acting as if, and fooling us into thinknig he has suddenly changed. He was behind acts of terrorism that killed hundred of innocent people. He will always be evil, and should be tried for his crimes, not given a pass on some promise of disarming and not seeking WMD's. Trust must be earned, if he wants my trust, the fucker must attack Iran. Then I'll beleive him.
17th May 2006 02:26 PM
jb He should be hung, and spit on, like Musolini.
17th May 2006 02:46 PM
Maxlugar The British did some horrible things to "us" and look how we "reward' them by loving their precious Rolling Stones. Selective outrage!

I'm not endorsing Quaddaffi or what he did by the way. I'm thinking he is coughing up some serious info that is helping us. It needs to be shown what good can come of countries that give up there WMD programs, probably what this is all about. Might work, might not. Gotta try something. Change tactics if it doesn't. Simple stuff really. No new attacks in almost five years. There has just got to be some serious shit going on that we have not yet learned about. We will someday. Should be interesting.

Anyway, lets focus on some common ground here, because I see some.

Iran must be stopped, right? Can we all go on record as saying they need to be invaded or nuked by us or Israel?
17th May 2006 02:47 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:
He should be hung, and spit on, like Musolini.

Saddam IMO, was not as bad Queerdoofy. I do not know of any links to Saddam and terrorism, while Libya on the other hand was proved to be behind terrorism. It makes me sick!
17th May 2006 02:48 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
The anti-Bush dorks just don't get it I tells ya.

LOL!!!

Toodles for now...

Man, you can rationalize anything.

The obvious difference between Quadaffi and Germany being that we didn't negotiate anything with Hitler - it was called unconditional surrender. If Hitler hadn't shot himself, we would have.

This Quadaffi thing is negotiating with a terrorist. In fact, its worse - its rewarding a terrorist.

Bad move all around. Complete lack of principles and a disgrace to those Americans who died. I'm glad you are happy that Quadaffi is happy, though.
17th May 2006 02:52 PM
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

In fact, its worse - its rewarding a terrorist.

We reward terrorist everytime we buy oil from The Saudis, which we will not end anytime soon.
My only real question is, why? What did we have to gain by giving him a pass. This shit doesn't just happen, there's always a pay off or buy out!
17th May 2006 02:52 PM
jb http://www.fair.org/index.php?page=1832
17th May 2006 02:54 PM
kath wow. really old fuck yous...generations old.

ok, fuck you who can't take the hint that long burning hatred, racism, and and the irrational rhetoric posted up here is what is making this world the fucked up mess it is today.

and fuck you to those who have no consideration for the FEW of us who have mentioned many times (ok, maybe it's just ME) that they are really offended and tired of looking at that "stupid girl" wiggle and flash her tits at us for months at a time. at least we got rid of her crotch shot, but enough is enough. it's a stones board...there is no stones content there. just as there is no stones content here. gazza said "women are not objects", and i wish that could be respected.

17th May 2006 02:57 PM
jb
quote:
kath wrote:
wow. really old fuck yous...generations old.

ok, fuck you who can't take the hint that long burning hatred, racism, and and the irrational rhetoric posted up here is what is making this world the fucked up mess it is today.

and fuck you to those who have no consideration for the FEW of us who have mentioned many times (ok, maybe it's just ME) that they are really offended and tired of looking at that "stupid girl" wiggle and flash her tits at us for months at a time. at least we got rid of her crotch shot, but enough is enough. it's a stones board...there is no stones content there. just as there is no stones content here. gazza said "women are not objects", and i wish that could be respected.

Hello 51.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)