ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: THE "FUCK YOU" THREAD (SSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
17th May 2006 06:27 PM
BONOISLOVE
quote:
pdog wrote:

I don't know what it means, but it looks like this:

Can she bounce?
17th May 2006 06:29 PM
kath CNN) -- FBI agents and local police in Bloomfield Township, Michigan, are searching a rural area outside Detroit after receiving a tip about the disappearance of former Teamsters leader Jimmy Hoffa.

The search is being conducted in Milford Township, 30 miles west of Detroit.

Hoffa was last seen July 30, 1975.

Developing story. More soon.

here, fuck jimmy hoffa....

this should be called the "sensitivity "r" us" thread.
17th May 2006 06:31 PM
pdog All this time I thought Hoffa was in the Meadowlands!
17th May 2006 06:32 PM
BONOISLOVE
quote:
kath wrote:

this should be called the "sensitivity "r" us" thread.

Millions of years after Nostrafuckus's death, his mysterious words became truth, astonishing thousands of gynecologists who had assumed he wasn't being serious.
17th May 2006 06:33 PM
pdog
quote:
BONOISLOVE wrote:

Can she bounce?

She can wave her penis, but you will have to put a dollar in the G-string.
17th May 2006 06:33 PM
MrPleasant
quote:
wrote:
She can wave her penis, but you will have to put a dollar in the G-string.

astonishing thousands of gynecologists who had assumed he wasn't being serious.
17th May 2006 06:35 PM
pdog
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:

astonishing thousands of gynecologists who had assumed he wasn't being serious.

Christ, kid, you're a weirdo
17th May 2006 08:05 PM
Twostoned
quote:
kath wrote:
are really offended and tired of looking at that "stupid girl" wiggle and flash her tits at us for months at a time. at least we got rid of her crotch shot, but enough is enough. it's a stones board...there is no stones content there.

"You're not the only one". I can't access this group at work because of it. Fuck that!
17th May 2006 08:08 PM
MrPleasant
17th May 2006 08:08 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
pdog wrote:

Christ, kid, you're a weirdo

where you live, pdog, you ARE the expert!

17th May 2006 08:09 PM
rogerriffin
quote:
Madafaka wrote:
Fuck You BONO! You suck! I hate your chubby ass and your fuckin' atittude talking about bull shit behind your Gucci glasses.

Fff! Thank you guys, I feel better now

Madafaka for President"!

i`m with you pal... fuck you!
17th May 2006 09:51 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
MissJaneDoe wrote:

Fuck people who don't speak English. I'm building a 370 foot triple strength fence around this topic!

Why? Why baby? Is it the boozing? The booze? The Big Booze? The coke? The other women? They mean nothing to me. Nothing! Neither does the booze, or the weed. Or the coke. Or the women.

I'm desperate here, hun. Its you and me. Me and you. You o' me. You complete me. With Bon Scott singing, Let There Be Rock.

I need you back in my life. It will be better this time. I've changed. I'm a changed man. I have changed. Changed is what I have done. For you. For us.

We'll rechapter, Janie. I'll show you my jump shot, and you can press on the D.
17th May 2006 09:59 PM
MrPleasant
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Why? Why baby? Is it the boozing? The booze? The Big Booze? The coke? The other women? They mean nothing to me. Nothing! Neither does the booze, or the weed. Or the coke. Or the women.

I'm desperate here, hun. Its you and me. Me and you. You o' me. You complete me. With Bon Scott singing, Let There Be Rock.

I need you back in my life. It will be better this time. I've changed. I'm a changed man. I have changed. Changed is what I have done. For you. For us.

Les digo, muchachos, que este sirmoonie promete.

Knock knock!
Who's there?
Snow!
Snow who?
Remember that Canadian rapper 'Snow'? Him!
Ew. Go away.
Please. I'm so lonely.
Fuck You!
17th May 2006 10:07 PM
MrPleasant
17th May 2006 10:07 PM
BONOISLOVE GEE, HE LOOKS LIKE ME.
17th May 2006 10:09 PM
BONOISLOVE
quote:
rogerriffin wrote:

Madafaka for President"!

i`m with you pal... fuck you!

YOU SHALL NOT BE "BONERED"!!!!
17th May 2006 10:14 PM
MissJaneDoe
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Oh, you're a changed man again? I never asked you to change - you just wouldn't be you if you weren't high, drunk and having sex with yet another skank you picked up at 2:05am at the corner bar.

Tell you what, ask your latest ho to press on the D. Please don't show me your jump shot yet again. I just can't pretend I want to watch anymore. I just can't.

17th May 2006 10:18 PM
MrPleasant
quote:
MissJaneDoe wrote:

Oh, you're a changed man again? I never asked you to change - you just wouldn't be you if you weren't high, drunk and having sex with yet another skank you picked up at 2:05am at the corner bar.

Tell you what, ask your latest ho to press on the D. Please don't show me your jump shot yet again. I just can't pretend I want to watch anymore. I just can't.

¡Oh! ¿Eres un hombre cambiado de nuevo? Nunca te pedí que cambiaras - no serías tú si no estuvieras volado, ebrio y teniendo sexo con otra puta que hubieras recogido a las 2:05am en el bar de la esquina.

Te diré algo, pídele a tu última prostituta que presione el D. Por favor no vengas con tu brinco de tiro de nuevo. No puedo pretender que voy a observar más. Simplemente ya no puedo.
17th May 2006 10:20 PM
sirmoonie

There it is, my Stonesian friends. The people that were on that piece of a Boeing 747 are all dead now. So is that Pan Am airline, in fact.

According to the administration of George Walker Bush III, we can get all jiggy with this now. Forgive and forget. Get over it America, he says.

How does it go, Bush geeks? Long time ago, who fucking cares anymore, Hitler was like a real bad guy too, MoMo changed his tune, oxycontin is cool, I can jump up and down in the air, the liberal media, Clinton got a blow job, granola, keep your enemies close, selective outrage, spend more money, piss on your own people, pardon, pardon, pardon, its all about love. Did I miss anything?

The only semi-intelligent thing idiot George Walker Bush III ever said, although patently obvious and recited dozens of times before he borrowed it, was you are either with us or against us. He sure fucking changed his mind on that one! Its all nuance of that "position" these days. Its all nuance.
17th May 2006 10:30 PM
MissJaneDoe
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:

¡Oh! ¿Eres un hombre cambiado de nuevo? Nunca te pedí que cambiaras - no serías tú si no estuvieras volado, ebrio y teniendo sexo con otra puta que hubieras recogido a las 2:05am en el bar de la esquina.

Te diré algo, pídele a tu última prostituta que presione el D. Por favor no vengas con tu brinco de tiro de nuevo. No puedo pretender que voy a observar más. Simplemente ya no puedo.

Get behind the fence! Don't come back until you speak English!
17th May 2006 10:31 PM
MrPleasant
quote:
MissJaneDoe wrote:

Get behind the fence! Don't come back until you speak English!

Do want to go to my place, eat some chips and fuck? HEY! What's wrong, don't you like chips?
17th May 2006 10:33 PM
MissJaneDoe
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:

Do want to go to my place, eat some chips and fuck? HEY! What's wrong, don't you like chips?

Yeah, I'm guessing you would have tortilla chips. Mild or hot salsa?
17th May 2006 10:34 PM
MrPleasant
quote:
MissJaneDoe wrote:

Yeah, I'm guessing you would have tortilla chips. Mild or hot salsa?

You look ill, I better take you home so I can nurse you, I got nursing training.
17th May 2006 10:35 PM
BONOISLOVE
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:

You look ill, I better take you home so I can nurse you, I got nursing training.

Du verkar sjuk, följ med mej hem så kan jag vårda dej, jag har sjukvårdsutbildning.
17th May 2006 10:36 PM
MissJaneDoe
quote:
BONOISLOVE wrote:

Du verkar sjuk, följ med mej hem så kan jag vårda dej, jag har sjukvårdsutbildning.

tjieo drfioh&;d#, djo!
17th May 2006 10:37 PM
BONOISLOVE
quote:
MissJaneDoe wrote:

tjieo drfioh&;d#, djo!

Du kommer inte att hata dej själv imorgon bitti. Vi kommer att sova till kvällen.
17th May 2006 10:39 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
MissJaneDoe wrote:

Why you gots to bring up the past? Why woman? Why? Makes you feel all more womanest?

I'm beginning to sense some finality here, baby. And it worries me to no end.

This is about us. Us and our offspringing loins. Ain't nobody else. Its us. And the loins. I'm on my knees here, Jane! I'm on my knees, baby! I got the gold, I got the gold. Just give me one more chance.
17th May 2006 10:43 PM
MissJaneDoe
quote:
BONOISLOVE wrote:

Du kommer inte att hata dej själv imorgon bitti. Vi kommer att sova till kvällen.

unanständig?
17th May 2006 10:44 PM
BONOISLOVE
quote:
MissJaneDoe wrote:

unanständig?

Jag har druckit en hel del, och du börjar se riktigt bra ut.
17th May 2006 10:45 PM
MissJaneDoe
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Why you gots to bring up the past? Why woman? Why? Makes you feel all more womanest?

I'm beginning to sense some finality here, baby. And it worries me to no end.

This is about us. Us and our offspringing loins. Ain't nobody else. Its us. And the loins. I'm on my knees here, Jane! I'm on my knees, baby! I got the gold, I got the gold. Just give me one more chance.

Well, finally you're the one on your knees. It's been your turn forever.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)