ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Happy first year BdP!!

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I'm HAPPY because... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
May 17th, 2004 10:06 AM
Joey

Josh , I got my " Simon and Garfunkel " tickets ............................and you's ?!?!?!

If our city had never built the brand spanking new , " State - of - the - Art " , twenty thousand seat Qwest Center Arena , I seriously doubt " Simon and Garfunkel " EVER would have travelled to this part of the country .

...............I am Happy for New Buildings

" Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJAZZY !
May 17th, 2004 10:09 AM
jb Please see your PM.
May 17th, 2004 10:12 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Please see your PM.

I just responded !!!!!!

Our CEO is in town this afternoon so I can only post for a few more hours today -- DAMN !!!!!!!

I am quite sure she brings favorable news ( Ahem ! )

Developing ...........................................

" Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

Jacky !
May 17th, 2004 10:14 AM
jb I noticed you didn't post much on Friday either....I got your response and agree...I have mixed emotions about the whole thing, but rest assured, it won't defeat us.
May 17th, 2004 10:28 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
I noticed you didn't post much on Friday either....I got your response and agree...I have mixed emotions about the whole thing, but rest assured, it won't defeat us.

YES , My Jewish Brother ................................

It is you and myself that keep this most prodigious of message boards vital and coherent during the slow periods when there is " nill " on the Stones Front .

Our voices shall be heard as we rise above those who try and defeat us ...................................

Oh , Yeah ...............one more thing :

" Stones Rule You Friggin Bastards ! "

D. J. Jersee Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ JA JA JA JA JA JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JACK JACK JACK JACK JACKY !!!!!!!!
May 19th, 2004 05:33 AM
egon I am happy, cos i'm starting my holiday today.

Doing nothing until the 31st, Sweet!
May 19th, 2004 05:47 AM
Jumacfly Egon, do you think Marseille got a chance tonight??
enjoy your holidays buddie, if you pass by there let me know...
May 19th, 2004 06:02 AM
egon jumy, i don't really care, but it would make a nice party if they win!

So will be on the vieux port tonight watching the game on a big screen.
May 19th, 2004 06:53 AM
Jumacfly ok...enjoy the big screen..i don t reaally care to, as you know my love for this soccer team
tonight chinese restaurant, and a pub with self made beer , new in montpellier ....that s why i m happy today, hey don t hijack this thread!!!!!!!!!!

cheers
JU
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6