ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Happy first year BdP!!

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I'm HAPPY because... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
May 11th, 2004 04:57 PM
gypsy Since we have an F U thread...let's have a thread where we can post things that we are HAPPY about.
May 11th, 2004 05:00 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Since we have an F U thread...let's have a thread where we can post things that we are HAPPY about.

I am Happy about the following :

http://www.geocities.com/modelbobbiebrown/

www.TinaJordan.com

www.ChristiShake.com

www.HoweMilitary.com

Developing ....................................

" Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

Happy Hacky Sac Jack !!

[Edited by Joey]
May 11th, 2004 05:02 PM
gypsy I'm happy that I don't have to work today. I've already taken my dogs on their walk, went jogging, and mowed the lawn.
May 11th, 2004 05:03 PM
LadyJane Great idea gypsy!

I'm happpy because it's 75 degrees and Sunny in Western New York. Blooms and flowers...FINALLY!!!!

I'm also very happy because I just spoke to a close friend that has been out of touch for awhile.

LJ.
May 11th, 2004 05:04 PM
Moonisup i have 2 dates coming up
May 11th, 2004 05:04 PM
Joey
" and mowed the lawn. "

Breasts Heaving ?!?!?!?!

Please .......................I's justs gots to knows !

Hacky !
May 11th, 2004 05:09 PM
voodoopug my son is due in three months! And i am happy that Joey and jb will hit 10,000 posts.

and i also am happy for bare breasted women!
May 11th, 2004 05:10 PM
gypsy I'm happy that I have Soma and Vicoprofen...cuz my jaw hurts...it's gonna rain...gonna go rent some movies. Any suggestions?

Joey, did you get your new Playboy yesterday in the mail? My boyfriend's arrived...I thought of you...in the back, there is a little blurb about a new line of panties called "jewcy"...yeah, a play on "juicy couture"...and they're so jew like jb.
May 11th, 2004 05:11 PM
Bloozehound I'm happy because...spring in the air & soon it will be summer the best season of the year.

Which means it's time to...

Get up, get out, get into something new
Get up, get out, into something new

May 11th, 2004 05:13 PM
F505 http://www.bikerbilly.com/postcards/images/lhagman.jpg
May 11th, 2004 05:14 PM
Joey " I'm happy that I have Soma and Vicoprofen...cuz my jaw hurts...it's gonna rain...gonna go rent some movies. Any suggestions? "

Caddyshack !

" Joey, did you get your new Playboy yesterday in the mail? My boyfriend's arrived...I thought of you...in the back, there is a little blurb about a new line of panties called "jewcy "

Lame Issue ( Cause Hef's " Mama Hen " , Ms. Tina Jordan , has left the nest for good -- Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! )

Back to Topic :

I am Happy that I am too old for the draft AND I have NOT had a single " Groin Pull " all week ...........and you ?!?!?!

" Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

J. Bercee !

May 11th, 2004 05:20 PM
gypsy Joey, Hef doesn't want the baggage that comes w/ Tina---that damn TROG kid!

I'm happy that Tina has struck out on her own! Yay!
May 11th, 2004 05:21 PM
Nellcote Ian McLagan's "Wicked Pissa" new cd.
"Rise & Shine"
I play it every day in the office, hike the volume loud as I was once directed. Then, I turn the volume louder as once directed. (Remember wash, rinse, wash again?)
This disc is it!
Go and get it NOW!
May 11th, 2004 05:29 PM
caro I've heard some really great news from a friend yesterday, and I haven't quite figured out yet if I should be happy or jealous. Last night, I solved the problem by being happy and drunk -- it worked just fine.

May 11th, 2004 05:37 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Joey, Hef doesn't want the baggage that comes w/ Tina---that damn TROG kid!

I'm happy that Tina has struck out on her own! Yay!

Gyps.

You said the EXACT same things about " Bobbie Brown " .........

Why ?!?! WHY ?!?!?!

Why must you dis Jo Jo's fine cultured tastes in women ?

Why ?!?!

WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!

Jacky Brown / Hilton / Jordan !!!!!

May 11th, 2004 05:38 PM
gypsy caro, you made me happy w/ that anita & keith as bonnie & clyde pic. thank you very much.
May 11th, 2004 05:38 PM
Bloozehound LOL @ Caddyshack

The mere mention of that film brings a happy smile to my face

May 11th, 2004 05:47 PM
gypsy joey, i don't even know what bobbie's kid looks like.
May 11th, 2004 05:52 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
joey, i don't even know what bobbie's kid looks like.

May 11th, 2004 05:53 PM
caro
quote:
caro, you made me happy w/ that anita & keith as bonnie & clyde pic. thank you very much.

Glad you like it! I'm pretty much into photography, so when I find a cool pic, I'm more than happy to share. As soon as $#@��# MSN works, I'll post a larger version...
May 11th, 2004 06:35 PM
Martha Great thread idea Gypsy! You go!

I'm damn happy to be alive first and foremost.

Extra damn Happy that so many of the musicians I love are still living and out there performing their hearts out.

Happy as hell that I've met so many cool people on this groovy board.

Happy I have more music than I know what to do with thanks to the gracious generosity of the members of this board.

Happy to be married to a wonderful man, happy marriages are the BEST!

Happy to love and be loved by others....cats included.

Happy to report that I JUST got the Dylan in Detroit 3-pack from TMR and am offering it in another thread...go check it out. hehehe

Happy to be alive....still.

xxxxxoooo,
Martha

ps. Joey, why didn't you mention that you are happy to have ME in your life?????

Why x 1,000???????

May 11th, 2004 06:49 PM
gypsy Martha, I am happy for my friendships with you, LadyJane, and everyone on here. Too many to mention by name.

Happy for my wonderful man...who mad my favorite grilled shrimp and brownies, and picked wildflowers for me...before he even knew about my bad weekend at work.

Happy for my two puppies...who make me laugh after a tough day at work.

Happy that I have my own home, wonderful neighbors, etc...

Happy that I was able to give my dad my old jeep (I could NOT accept money from my dad...who has helped me through college and rough spots I've been through).

Happy for having great ROLLING STONES music to listen to...whether they are tunes to get me motivated before work...or tearjerkers, so I can cry after work.

I'm just HAPPY!
May 11th, 2004 06:52 PM
Lavendar I am happy most of the time. What a waste - sad time- Why bother?!?! There is always something to feel good about. Rite now its greenery and buds. Wasted and buds all in one sentence haha
May 11th, 2004 08:06 PM
LadyJane I'm happy to have found such wonderful friends here on RO.

It's so hard to explain to other's how one could be so close to people you haven't met.

All the RO ladies are special to me, especially my good pals, Gypsy, Luxy, Parmeda, MW and jaggergurl. You rock and next tour we are gonna catch a show and have the RO Mickchicks in the Front Row!!!!

LJ.
May 11th, 2004 08:22 PM
gypsy I second that, LJ! I am going to save all my PTO hours so that we can all finally meet at one Stones concert at a really cool location that we can all agree upon. I really hope that it happens.
May 11th, 2004 09:47 PM
mac_daddy I think these rabbits are happy, too...

May 11th, 2004 10:22 PM
LadyJane
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I second that, LJ! I am going to save all my PTO hours so that we can all finally meet at one Stones concert at a really cool location that we can all agree upon. I really hope that it happens.

We'll MAKE it happen. Count on it!!

LJ.

PS...Saving my PTO hours as well!!
May 12th, 2004 12:21 AM
Sir Stonesalot We already had a thread like this...the "Reverse F U" thread.

Turns out most of us prefered to toss out an FU than a reverse FU.

That thread died. Where were all you happy people then???

I am happy that my wife graduates from college on Sat.

I will be happier when she is once again gainfully employed.

I will be happier still when she is gainfully employed, and I can finally buy my Corvette!
May 12th, 2004 12:24 AM
gypsy I'm happy that you're still an asshole.
I hope you get that corvette. I really do.
May 12th, 2004 05:24 AM
egon I'm happy cos the weather sucks.

Oh no, I'm not.

To the fuck you thread it is
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6