ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Palazzo del Ghiaccio, Milano, Italia - 8 Aprile del 1967
© Giovanni Liverani with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: GLENCAR APPREATION THREAD Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
29th March 2007 09:57 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
pdog wrote:

So theres my cat.....geeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzz
29th March 2007 10:15 AM
Factory Girl I "ape" Glennie.
29th March 2007 10:22 AM
glencar
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
Wow. I guess even the hallowed institution of the "Appreciation Thread" isn't immune from the effects of inflation.

I was going to start one about you but there's enough inanity in the world today...
29th March 2007 10:34 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
glencar wrote:
I was going to start one about you but there's enough inanity in the world today...

29th March 2007 10:48 AM
Joey

Blue .....................?!

29th March 2007 10:49 AM
glencar Hello Tiger!
29th March 2007 11:30 AM
jb I am proud to say I am friends with Glencar. As he said, prior to our meeting, we had a lot of verbal barbs on the board over the years. However, as with 99.9% of the people here, in real life, we hit it off and had a great time in Atlanta. I am fully aware that some people never have appreciated my posting style, and I concede I could never be a "A" lister like a few of the privileged ones here. It is a great skill, very useful in real life, to be able to post well on a Rolling Stones Message board, and I wish I was better at it. Thankfully, the friends I have made here accept me for the "C" lister that I am. In closing, I just wanted to mention that I made $12,500 this week, and just signed up a huge medical malpractice case....it's going to be another very lucrative year for me which will help off-set my lack of what some call the "posting gene". Thanks again Blue.
[Edited by jb]
29th March 2007 11:37 AM
Maxlugar
quote:
jb wrote:
I am proud to say I am friends with Glencar. As he said, prior to our meeting, we had a lot of verbal barbs on the board over the years. However, as with 99.9% of the people here, in real life, we hit it off and had a great time in Atlanta. I am fully aware that some people never have appreciated my posting style, and I concede I could never be a "A" lister like a few of the privileged ones here. It is a great skill, very useful in real life, to be able to post well on a Rolling Stones Message board, and I wish I was better at it. Thankfully, the friends I have made here accept me for the "C" lister that I am. In closing, I just wanted to mention that I made $12,500 this week, and just signed up a huge medical malpractice case....it's going to be another very lucrative year for me which will help off-set my lack of what some call the "posting gene". Thanks again Blue.
[Edited by jb]

You seem a little bitter today. Was Pug not gentle and caring?
29th March 2007 11:42 AM
jb
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

You seem a little bitter today. Was Pug not gentle and caring?

Max, you and I go way back on the internet, and while I use to get a bit hot headed in the past, you know that bitterness is not a trait/gene that I carry. As for Pug, had a nice time seeing him and his wife....the lunch was a bit pricey, but hey, I'm rich, and can afford it. I think you and I showed everyone what great men we were during our momentous handshake at Stouts...
29th March 2007 11:42 AM
Ten Thousand Motels >In closing, I just wanted to mention that I made $12,500 this week, and just signed up a huge medical malpractice case....it's going to be another very lucrative year for me which will help off-set my lack of what some call the "posting gene". Thanks again Blue.<

Man, I wish I could have afforded you 3 years ago. On the one hand I'm glad the doctors saved my life, on the other hand if the ER doctor had been competent I wouldn't have needed the other doctors in the first place.

I don't think it's the doctors are so much the problem as the insurance company rules.
29th March 2007 11:45 AM
jb
quote:
>In closing, I just wanted to mention that I made $12,500 this week, and just signed up a huge medical malpractice case....it's going to be another very lucrative year for me which will help off-set my lack of what some call the "posting gene". Thanks again Blue.<

Man, I wish I could have afforded you 3 years ago. On the one hand I'm glad the doctors saved my life, on the other hand if the ER doctor had been competent I wouldn't have needed the other doctors in the first place.

I don't think it's the doctors are so much the problem as the insurance company rules.

I like your new avatar. Doctors and insurance companies work hand in hand in screwing their clients. While I am no "A" list poster, I am pretty good in the courtroom.
29th March 2007 11:50 AM
Fiji Joe You ams bitter...isn't there a doped up skank somewhere that can inflate your ego?...I got one...if you need to borrow her, just let me know, it's nothing amongst friends

29th March 2007 11:52 AM
jb
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
You ams bitter...isn't there a doped up skank somewhere that can inflate your ego?...I got one...if you need to borrow her, just let me know, it's nothing amongst friends

I not as funny as I think either....but hey, I'm pretty cool.
29th March 2007 11:57 AM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

I like your new avatar. Doctors and insurance companies work hand in hand in screwing their clients. While I am no "A" list poster, I am pretty good in the courtroom.

I full-on hate his new avatar. HATE! I hate that whole Geico Co. & all its ads.
29th March 2007 11:59 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
jb wrote:

I not as funny as I think either....but hey, I'm pretty cool.

Sometimes you make me laugh...which is hard to do...like that time we played red rover with the Klan...good times man...good times

29th March 2007 11:59 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
glencar wrote:
I full-on hate his new avatar. HATE! I hate that whole Geico Co. & all its ads.

Why do you keep posting on this thread?
Wouldn't it be alot easier just to ask the webmaster to "stickey" it for you?
29th March 2007 12:07 PM
glencar
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Sometimes you make me laugh...which is hard to do...like that time we played red rover with the Klan...good times man...good times

Joshy often makes me laugh, even if sometimes it's unintended. Joshy is clearly an A-lister. Others could learn...
29th March 2007 12:07 PM
glencar
quote:

Why do you keep posting on this thread?
Wouldn't it be alot easier just to ask the webmaster to "stickey" it for you?

Others could learn...BUT NOT THIS FOOL!
29th March 2007 12:13 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Lemme help you.

BUMP.
29th March 2007 12:14 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
glencar wrote:
Joshy often makes me laugh, even if sometimes it's unintended. Joshy is clearly an A-lister. Others could learn...

He's self-flagellating again. Not sure why he gets like this sometimes.

29th March 2007 12:14 PM
Fiji Joe Glencar wrote:

"Joshy often makes me laugh, even if sometimes it's unintended. Joshy is clearly an A-lister. Others could learn..."

Yes..he is...but the minute he admits it, he loses his fan base...at this point, he simply must "keep it real"

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
29th March 2007 12:16 PM
glencar I'm watching a really bad Bruce Willis movie right now: Striking Distance. Are we sure he's not really a Hollywood Dem?
29th March 2007 12:19 PM
Saint Sway glencar is a great guy. We've had some fun.... Who'd of thought, eh?

I especially enjoyed when he rubbed my inner thigh and blew in my ear during 'Streets Of Love' in AC
29th March 2007 12:20 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Yes..he is...but the minute he admits it, he loses his fan base...at this point, he simply must "keep it real"

Word over at the Secret Anita Pallenberg(!) site is he's doing a good job.
29th March 2007 12:21 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
glencar wrote:
I'm watching a really bad Bruce Willis movie right now: Striking Distance. Are we sure he's not really a Hollywood Dem?

You will note, I rarely refer to people as democrat or republicans...liberal or conservative...I like to divide people in a much more unconventional way...Beatles fans...Stones fans

Unfortunately, the Beatles fans are winning

29th March 2007 12:22 PM
glencar
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
glencar is a great guy. We've had some fun.... Who'd of thought, eh?

I especially enjoyed when he rubbed my inner thigh and blew in my ear during 'Streets Of Love' in AC

See, that's what Motels misses out by not ever attending a single Stiones concert.
29th March 2007 12:22 PM
glencar
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

You will note, I rarely refer to people as democrat or republicans...liberal or conservative...I like to divide people in a much more unconventional way...Beatles fans...Stones fans

Unfortunately, the Beatles fans are winning

Macca is a genius!
29th March 2007 12:23 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
glencar wrote:
See, that's what Motels misses out by not ever attending a single Stiones concert.

best $500 I ever spent!!!
29th March 2007 12:26 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Word over at the Secret Anita Pallenberg(!) site is he's doing a good job.

I heard that to post on that site, you first have to buy a buncha tupperware...and accept Bono as your personal savior

29th March 2007 12:28 PM
glencar Bono is now dead to me...
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)