ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Palazzo del Ghiaccio, Milano, Italia - 8 Aprile del 1967
© Giovanni Liverani with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: GLENCAR APPREATION THREAD Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
29th March 2007 12:21 AM
glencar I even pay my tab! Joshy & I made up years ago. He really is a gent. On the other hand, some posters I thought were great turned out to be real faggots & shitbirds. Life is funny.
29th March 2007 12:21 AM
glencar And by "faggots" I'm not talking about anyone's sexuality. I don't care about that stuff. Substitute "twits" if you'd prefer that word.
29th March 2007 12:24 AM
pdog I know who holds the number one spot as the worst greet...
29th March 2007 12:25 AM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:
I know who holds the number one spot as the worst greet...

He was amazingly spacy...
29th March 2007 12:28 AM
voodoopug I may have to travel to Omaha this spring. Another Summit?
29th March 2007 12:31 AM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
He was amazingly spacy...

I wonder if he lurks... Maybe he's in jail...
Tele can you hear me.... Tele.. Can You Hear ME!
See Me... Feel Me... Touch Me... Don't steal from me...
Tele...Tele...Tele!
29th March 2007 12:31 AM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
I may have to travel to Omaha this spring. Another Summit?

What did you wrong at work?
29th March 2007 12:32 AM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:

Tele can you hear me.... Tele.. Can You Hear ME!
See Me... Feel Me... Touch Me... Don't steal from me...
Tele...Tele...Tele!

He is laughing at all of us here from his Chicago Penthouse!
29th March 2007 12:36 AM
parmeda
quote:
pdog wrote:
I know who holds the number one spot as the worst greet...

You know, that still bugs me like a wild hair in my ass... I will never figure out wtf happened.
[Edited by parmeda]
29th March 2007 12:36 AM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

He is laughing at all of us here from his Chicago Penthouse!

I'd rather post from a cardboard box in front of a internet cafe and have my friends here, than have riches! i can always make more money, but friends, that's a treasure not to be taken for granted, especially the people here...
We are worldwide! We're bigger than US Steel!
29th March 2007 12:38 AM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:

I'd rather post from a cardboard box in front of a internet cafe and have my friends here, than have riches! i can always make more money, but friends, that's a treasure not to be taken for granted, especially the people here...
We are worldwide! We're bigger than US Steel!

sounds like your "Summittee" has neither?
29th March 2007 12:38 AM
pdog
quote:
parmeda wrote:

You know, that still bugs me like a wild hair in my ass... I will never figure out wtf happened.
[Edited by parmeda]

I couldn't exist w/o being able to post here... drinks a meal a Stones ticket isn't worth giving this up... His values are way fucked up... LOL!
29th March 2007 12:40 AM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

sounds like your "Summittee" has neither?

I was at Disney, where were you?
29th March 2007 12:44 AM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:

I was at Disney, where were you?

freezing my ass off at Soldier Field.
29th March 2007 12:58 AM
Fiji Joe I feel it is time for another one of those summit rememberance threads...with pictures and stuff...someone start that...let the "love" flow
29th March 2007 01:01 AM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
I feel it is time for another one of those summit rememberance threads...with pictures and stuff...someone start that...let the "love" flow

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
29th March 2007 01:03 AM
pdog Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
29th March 2007 01:04 AM
voodoopug
29th March 2007 01:07 AM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

29th March 2007 07:54 AM
_Boomy_
29th March 2007 08:42 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
glencar wrote:
LOL That spin at the end was not nice!

I think that guy was trying to make me barf. He damn near succeeded, too! Ah, the memories...lol!
29th March 2007 09:25 AM
PartyDoll MEG I thought this was an "I love Glenny" thread? And "scumbag" is mentioned?
Oh Fiji, we know you REALLY love the warm and tingly sensations you get when Summit photos are posted...

Glenny does....

29th March 2007 09:30 AM
glencar LOL I was listening to ABB last night & when SOL came on, I was reminded of howe much Tom L loved singing along with it! What a terrific show!
29th March 2007 09:34 AM
LadyJane Good memories...well..with the exception of "you know who".

scumbag!!

Thank you glencar for going out of your way, not once, but TWICE, to drive me from the Philly airport to Atlantic City.

What a guy!!

LJ.
29th March 2007 09:35 AM
Gazza
quote:
pdog wrote:

He fucking should be and being buttfucked senseless in the showers every morning by his 300 pound black cellmate, but thats another issue

Anyway, yes it was a pleasure to spend time with Glencar in New York last year. Hope you can make it to Slane in August.
[Edited by Gazza]
29th March 2007 09:45 AM
Scottfree I appreciate Glencar, particularly his spot on political views... Keep fighting a good fight..
[Edited by Scottfree]
29th March 2007 09:48 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
I thought this was an "I love Glenny" thread? And "scumbag" is mentioned?
Oh Fiji, we know you REALLY love the warm and tingly sensations you get when Summit photos are posted...

Glenny does....

Yes...they are great...he seems such a happy fellow...Blue...I wonder if things like running out of mustard mid hot dog bother him....or do things like that just brush off his very broad shoulders?...More God than man...I think
29th March 2007 09:51 AM
glencar LOL Thanks guys! Gazza, I'm inclined to go at this point. Would it be possible to get seats close up? I'm having email problems right now so please PM if able. Thanks.

Scottfree, I'd love to keep on fighting the good fight! It'd be nice if someone from the administration would do the same! They sure give in easily. Even when they do whatever every other admin does(firing political appointees), they act guilty about it.
29th March 2007 09:52 AM
glencar
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Yes...they are great...he seems such a happy fellow...Blue...I wonder if things like running out of mustard mid hot dog bother him....or do things like that just brush off his very broad shoulders?...More God than man...I think

I'm old enough now that the only things that get to me are shitty posters. They should know who they are but never do.
29th March 2007 09:56 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Wow. I guess even the hallowed institution of the "Appreciation Thread" isn't immune from the effects of inflation.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)