ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Palazzo del Ghiaccio, Milano, Italia - 8 Aprile del 1967
© Giovanni Liverani with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: GLENCAR APPREATION THREAD Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
11th April 2007 06:21 PM
_Boomy_
quote:
glencar wrote:
25K already? Why it seems like just yesterday that I started posting...

It's not enough
Whatever you give

A little bit more
You always need
A little more man
A little more seed

It's not enough
It's not enough
Whatever I give
It's never enough

I gave you cash
I gave you love
All that I heard
Was "It's Not Enough"

I work so hard
It gets so tough
Whatever I give
Never feels like enough
It's not enough
It's not enough
Whatever I give
It's never enough

When I'm on my knees
I keep taking your stuff
Make sure that you know
It's never enough

You said you'd go as far
As to turn to my friend
Who once warned me of you
Said you'd hasten my end
Because I have lent
Every ounce of my juice
My essence is spent

You'll always want
A little more pink
I'll always need
A little more ink

It's not enough
It's not enough
Whatever I give
It's never enough

However I praise
However I puff
Though you may smile
It won't be enough

Right at the end
When I start to bluff
An' the lift's going down
An' I start acting tough

It's not enough
It's not enough
Whatever I give
It's never enough

I'll find someone else
To finish filling me up
I'll smile and admit
You were never quite enough

Like Brigitte Bardot
In Godard's Les Mepris
I can't love you enough
To make you complete
You appear in my dreams
With some new courtier
You need me there to see
What you need to convey

It's not enough
It's not enough
Whatever I give
It'll never be enough

No hysterical scene
You will never play rough
I'm the one who will scream
But it won't be enough

It's never enough
It's never enough

It's not enough
It's not enough
Whatever I give
It'll never be enough

I'll never hold you
How can I scold you?

It's not enough
It's not enough
Whatever I give
It'll never be enough
11th April 2007 06:34 PM
Starbuck isn't this thread dead yet?

i must officially file a protest about josh's signature. it makes me physically ill. i had to leave work early today because of it.

and boomie, i must also protest the alteration of my words in your signature. i never said the things i said! (yogi berra). it is clear your bandana is too tight and you are a wanna be resident cretin/i have no lifer. tidy up your posting skills, staying power, and buy some new loafers and maybe you might finally become as cool as pdog, glenny, josh and myself.
11th April 2007 07:36 PM
_Boomy_
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
isn't this thread thriving yet?

i must officially file kudos about josh's signature. it makes me physically ecstatic. i had to leave work late today because of it.

and boomie, i must also encourage the alteration of my words. i said the things i said! (rob deer). it is clear your bandana is a halo of creativity and you are the coolest mofo around the 'net. Keep up your sheer brilliant posting skills, staying power, and buy some beer.

11th April 2007 07:59 PM
Starbuck
11th April 2007 08:06 PM
glencar The NTSB put out a study saying ATC's aren't getting enough sleep. Silly!
11th April 2007 08:11 PM
_Boomy_
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

12th April 2007 03:13 PM
_Boomy_
quote:
glencar wrote:
FLOMAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flonase!
12th April 2007 05:25 PM
fireontheplatter since i opened my big mouth....i declare this thread offically ....DEAD.
14th April 2007 05:06 PM
_Boomy_
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
since i opened my big mouth....i declare this thread offically ....DEAD.

"No Way, Bunghole..."
20th April 2007 09:43 AM
_Boomy_ Ain't Dead...Yet.
24th April 2007 01:57 PM
_Boomy_ Lord Homosex is slowly picking up his/her game. This person has maximum potential.

Posting Talent is highly underrated around here. Starbuck needs to do something about this.

24th April 2007 05:41 PM
glencar
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
isn't this thread dead yet?

i must officially file a protest about josh's signature. it makes me physically ill. i had to leave work early today because of it.

and boomie, i must also protest the alteration of my words in your signature. i never said the things i said! (yogi berra). it is clear your bandana is too tight and you are a wanna be resident cretin/i have no lifer. tidy up your posting skills, staying power, and buy some new loafers and maybe you might finally become as cool as pdog, glenny, josh and myself.

This thread shall never die! And what is Joshy's sig? He & I seem to be missing each other lately.
24th April 2007 05:53 PM
Joey
" A Camera
I sometimes wish I had the courage to simply walk around with a camera and post photographs here, rather attempt to write. This is the most extraordinary morning where I live. I wake up determined to meditate, even to pray, to contemplate the remainder of the year ahead (I find it hard to accept that a quarter of the year is gone and all I have done are some shows. Shows, shows and more shows.) Perhaps I should read? Suddenly my book of the moment Memoir by John McGahern is losing me. Instead, I read the Sunday newspapers again. I really am deeply interested in people, in the life of everyone around me, in their quirks, in their feelings - but I am elected without option to the role of performer at the moment. This is a mandate that automatically demands self-obsession. Unless I stay in my own head, and listen only to my own heart, it seems I can't serve an audience properly. I have no idea why that is.

If I sit to do a press interview I want to be the interviewer. I want to know what makes Jenny Eliscu (Rolling Stone) or Bryan Appleyard (Sunday Times) tick. How are they? What's new?

Would this work? "

http://www.petetownshend-whohe.blogspot.com/

[cc:ss]

[Edited by Joey]
25th April 2007 11:28 AM
_Boomy_
quote:
glencar wrote:
This thread shall never die!

Damn straight, brother!
25th April 2007 04:59 PM
glencar Although it is on life support...It's as bad as one of TTM's crazy threads.
25th April 2007 06:46 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:

I love my Omaha , NE : 12-07-06 " THE WHO " & THE Qwest Center DVD .

Come to Joeykins !
26th April 2007 02:10 AM
glencar
quote:
_Boomy_ wrote:
Lord Homosex is slowly picking up his/her game. This person has maximum potential.

Posting Talent is highly underrated around here. Starbuck needs to do something about this.

I think it's a "he" & yes, he's got some trenchant post-making going on.
26th April 2007 02:11 AM
glencar
quote:
_Boomy_ wrote:
Lord Homosex is slowly picking up his/her game. This person has maximum potential.

26th April 2007 12:00 PM
Starbuck
quote:
quote:
_Boomy_ wrote:

quote:
quote:
_Boomy_ wrote:

26th April 2007 12:02 PM
Starbuck this thread needs to be euthenized!
26th April 2007 12:06 PM
glencar
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

I think it's a "he" & yes, he's got some trenchant post-making going on.[/quote]

[/quote]New browser sux! Yankees are making me cringe. Can I become a Twins fan? I love tWins!
26th April 2007 12:09 PM
Starbuck nice mastery of the brackets there, einstein. you're digging yourself deeper and deeper! (see: bush/iraq policy).

the twins are america's team. we would love to have you.
26th April 2007 12:11 PM
glencar
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
nice mastery of the brackets there, einstein. you're digging yourself deeper and deeper! (see: bush/iraq policy).

I just quoted your post. I had nothing to do with the results. AHA!
26th April 2007 12:13 PM
glencar As for Iraq, thank God that Holy Joe Lieberman is on the right side. Ya know, he'd have made a good veep!
28th April 2007 01:00 PM
_Boomy_ We shall take it to the top!
28th April 2007 01:00 PM
_Boomy_ We shall take it to the top!
29th April 2007 02:26 PM
fireontheplatter it has bin on page one for the longest time...something must be right.

may as well rock this bitch to 500...

ready

steady

go
29th April 2007 02:39 PM
_Boomy_ The Hand Of Fate, Is On Me Now...
29th April 2007 02:40 PM
_Boomy_ It Pick Me Up, and Knock-A Me Down...
29th April 2007 02:41 PM
_Boomy_ I'm On The Run, I'm Prison Bound...
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)