ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

In disgusie opening for the Stones with Billy Preston
© 1973 London Features International
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: message from jb Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
April 22nd, 2005 03:40 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Another thread down the toilet!

" At some time in their lives, nearly all Americans experience problems such as hemorrhoids, fissures and fistulas, itching and the loss of bowel control known as bowel incontinence. Eliminating solid body wastes from the body through the bowel and the anus is a vital function, but problems associated with this process are rarely discussed. Most of these annoying problems are not serious, but they can have a major effect on a person's quality of life. Many people suffer unnecessarily because they are too embarrassed or frightened to seek medical assistance. That is unfortunate, because treatment often may involve only a change in personal hygiene habits. When surgery is the only answer left Newton Wellesley Surgeons has procedures which can alleviate the following ano-rectal problems "

http://www.nwsurgeons.com/anosur.htm

April 22nd, 2005 03:43 PM
glencar Once proud Joey acts so humble!
April 22nd, 2005 03:44 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Once proud Joey acts so humble!

" Are You Clean Inside? "

" This site is about colon cleansing, constipation, parasites, IBS, bloating as well as other topics listed to the right. If you’re interested in any of these issues, then you’ve come to the right place as DrNatura.com is the #1 Online Colon Cleansing Resource. We have more unbiased customer reports and testimonials than any other site on the Internet. What you’re about to find out is absolutely amazing, and the solutions we offer may be the answer to your prayers, as so many here will testify. Please read the stories of real people whose lives have been dramatically improved through internal cleansing.

Victims of a Toxic Colon
Have you ever considered this simple question: Are you clean inside? We shower, brush our teeth and wash our hair on a daily basis, but we tend to ignore cleansing our insides until some form of disease sends us a wake-up call. Believe it or not, our insides, especially the colon which functions as the “sewer system” of our body, also requires regular cleaning. Constipation, parasites, IBS, gas, bloating, stomach pain, chronic fatigue, digestive problems can all be signs of a toxic colon. Don’t be a victim, suffering silently from these painful and often embarrassing health conditions. Find out the truth about colon cleansing and how it can help you.

Why Is Colon Cleansing So Crucial?

We are all exposed to thousands of toxins and chemicals on a daily basis at work, in the home, through the air we breathe, our food and water supply, and through the use of pharmaceutical drugs. In addition, we are eating more sugar and processed foods than ever before in human history and regularly abuse our bodies with various stimulants and sedatives. "

April 22nd, 2005 03:45 PM
glencar Soemone's always complaining 'bout sumfin!
April 22nd, 2005 03:47 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Soemone's always complaining 'bout sumfin!

Damn Straight !

" I never thought that such things were growing
inside my intestines”

" After searching the web for some answers as to why my stomach remained bloated after a colonoscopy 3 1/2 years ago, I found your website while searching for body cleansing. I printed out and read every testimony there was on the website and became convinced that your product was what I needed…

I began to lose parasites after the fourth day on the Paranil capsules. Every day I lost ‘things’ that looked abnormal and different from anything I had seen before. Everything from tiny little black ‘eggs’ to little pieces of tomato skin colored things that looked like short, small pieces of straw; not to mention the clear squid-looking items that I could clearly see tiny black eggs inside. Ugh! I never thought that such things were growing inside my intestines. Believe me, I can relate to almost all the testimonies and photos… I was on the product for a total of 90 days. I feel better and I can tell that my vitamins and mineral supplements are more effective. My fingernails are stronger now, my complexion is clearer, and my skin is not as dry as it was before the cleanse. Thank you for this marvelous product."
- Lori Fenske, Sep 03, 2004 "

http://www.drnatura.com/

[ Edited by Fiji ]

[Edited by Joey]
April 22nd, 2005 04:12 PM
glencar She gave her name? Poor dear!
April 22nd, 2005 04:13 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
She gave her name? Poor dear!

Anal Itching
Itching in the anal area is a common problem and often results from things we eat or drink that act as irritants, such as coffee, milk and other dairy products, chocolate and nuts. Another common cause of itching is vigorous cleaning of the anal area. Most people are concerned with cleanliness and vigorously wipe the are after bowel movement. This may cause small cracks in the tender skin that can become irritated from sweat or stool and led to itching. As a result, the anal area is usually wiped even more forcefully - a the cycle continues. Some of the personal hygiene tips that relieve hemorrhoids also help control anal itching; these include using unscented, white toilet tissue and cleansing the area gently. Cold packs and topical medications also may give some relief. Most itching problems require only some basic "detective work" between the patient and doctor to discover and to treat the underlying problem.

April 23rd, 2005 12:19 AM
BILL PERKS JOEY IS THE ASSMASTER GENERAL!
April 23rd, 2005 01:37 PM
Bloozehound

(~~LOL~~)

that's great shit to come scrolling across in a thread
April 23rd, 2005 06:17 PM
glencar Shit! Now I gots to puke!
April 23rd, 2005 09:08 PM
kath it is a little disquieting to come across a huge face on a thread...no matter whose face it is.......
April 23rd, 2005 10:07 PM
Gazza could be worse

could be a huge arse

or Joey's arse
April 24th, 2005 12:14 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Gazza wrote:
could be worse

could be a huge arse

or Joey's arse

good point
April 25th, 2005 09:49 AM
Joey
************* END TRANSMISSION ******************

W- W- W- W- What ?!?! .............Oh , OK !!!! :

"Lil Fiji .. Your Mother and I are very sorry for sending you to " Neverland Ranch " for the entire summer .... but playing ' Hardball ' with us by pretending to be deaf , dumb and blind is below the belt ...... Whoops ..... my apologies once again little Fij . "

[ Edited by MaxLugar , Pete Townshend & Timothy Robbins ]
[Edited by Joey]
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour