ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

In disgusie opening for the Stones with Billy Preston
© 1973 London Features International
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: message from jb Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
April 20th, 2005 12:25 PM
Fuc*ing Andrew Man. Fiji owns the board in abstentia. Some of you folks need to move on.
April 20th, 2005 01:24 PM
voodoopug
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

Is that turd yours? Good work, Pug! For your excellent efforts, I give you the Pug of the Day!

That is disturbing. It looks like a young George the Animal Steele preparing an amubush. I request you find another picture as I truly beleive your heart was in the right spot!
April 20th, 2005 02:29 PM
FPM C10
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

That is disturbing. It looks like a young George the Animal Steele preparing an amubush. I request you find another picture as I truly beleive your heart was in the right spot!

Nein! It has been claimed
in other less hospitable
quarters that the turd in
question was not YOURS and
was in fact one of Fiji's
squeezin's!

"There's lots more where that came from!"

If that is the case I must rescind my congratulatory POD.

And in fact I chose that POD expressly because it WAS so disturbing. I believe it actually IS a young George the Animal Steele getting ready to try the other other white meat.

Have you ever checked this out? You should.
http://www.cafepress.com/dogs_of_war/273541

[Edited by Perry White]
[Edited by FPM C10]
[Edited by FPM C10]
April 20th, 2005 03:16 PM
kath why, they don't even mention dachshunds!!!! WTF????

April 20th, 2005 03:23 PM
voodoopug
quote:
kath wrote:
why, they don't even mention dachshunds!!!! WTF????

Kath,

why havent you addressed your attack on innocent Monster?

FPM, much better effort, you are now on the map!
April 20th, 2005 03:26 PM
Joey
quote:
Fuc*ing Andrew wrote:
....... need to move on.

I wish you hadn't said that ..............

************** END TRANSMISSION **************
April 20th, 2005 03:31 PM
Joey " Howard took Beth Ostrosky to a charity event last night that showcased different decorators' works in a townhouse in NY. Howard showed up in jeans and a sweat shirt but it turned out the event was a black tie affair fill with high society people. Howard said he walked in the room and people were literally gasping and staring at him. He joked that women's face lifts were dropping when they saw him and he definitely heard at least one of them gasp "oh!" Howard said it was if a giant piece of feces walked in the room when he entered. He said was fine with it though, because he realizes that he can't be loved by everyone. He said he has his own people, and those people were downstairs waiting to pull things off of High Pitch Eric's ball sack. "

http://www.howardstern.com/today-show-archive.php
April 20th, 2005 03:56 PM
FPM C10
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

FPM, much better effort, you are now on the map!

on the m-m-map?

You have not answered the charge of submitting Fiji's feces as your own.
My knee jerked and I spilled all of my granola thanks to you!

Feces?

There's lots more
where THAT came from!

To address F*cking Andrew's concerns - Sorry, but xenophobic right-wing nutjobs badmouthing
Rocks Off get my hackles up. And you know how painful THAT can be. Besides, people love
a soap opera.

As for Fiji owning THIS
board, I think there's
a lot more space wasted
on ME over at the Maxy Pad.
Very flattering!

[Edited by FPM C10]
[Edited by FPM C10]
April 20th, 2005 04:00 PM
Riffhard
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:
The part of the post I found most interesting was the fact that it's not just the French Stones fans that the right wingers look down on, it's also everyone from South America! Again, I feel the need to point out that not all Americans are ugly.

I have no desire to join in this little pissing match,and that's exactly what it is,I do feel the need to point out that the above statement is painting with a huge and very broad brush,and is in no way representative of the way most conservatives that I know think. Myself included.

I do not have a problem with the French people,the South American people,or any other peoples for that matter. As a proud American I will be happy to greet people of many different nations on the upcoming Stones' tour.

Oh,I do have a problem with radical Islamic fucks that want all the infidels dead. Yeah,I have a real problem with them,and I also have a problem with some on the left who refuse to see the threat for what it really is,and ofcourse, people like Sandy Burgler who tried to dupe the American people by stealing and shredding top secret documents that linked many of Clinton's major fuckups to ignoring said problem for so long. Funny how the media has seemingly ignored the Sandy Burgler story. Imagine if it had been a republican who stole top secret documents and then shredded them so that the 911 Commision would never see them?! Thus duping the American people,and making our nation less safe. God that would be fun to see. It would be like chumming the water for the New York Times et el. had an R followed the name of the traitor. Alas,it was a democrat who did it so the story does not merit coverage. Funny huh?! Them thar is just the facts ma'am!

Riffhard
April 20th, 2005 04:00 PM
Joey

For FPM ..............Hope this makes him FEEL better :

April 20th, 2005 04:31 PM
egon JOEY
April 20th, 2005 04:50 PM
Joey
quote:
egon wrote:
JOEY

For My Baby Egon :

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Edited by Joey]
April 20th, 2005 05:01 PM
FPM C10
>I have no desire to join in this little pissing match,

Heee! Here comes the piss!

>and that's exactly what it is,

Actually we've moved on to fecal matter today

>I do feel the need to point out that the above statement is painting with a huge and very broad brush,

Oh come now! Would a knee-jerk granola-type do such a thing?

>and is in no way representative of the way most conservatives that I know think. Myself included.

I'll leave it up to Sirmoonie to set you straight about that one.

>I do not have a problem with the French people,the South American people,or any other peoples for that matter. As a proud American I will be happy to greet people of many different nations on the upcoming Stones' tour.

You should just repost your apology for Blue's raging francophobia, but insert "South Americans" where you said "French". It was a classic.

>Oh,I do have a problem with radical Islamic fucks that want all the infidels dead.

Um...Riffy...we weren't....

>Yeah,I have a real problem with them,and I also have a problem with some on the left who refuse to see the threat for what it really is,

...we weren't....RIFFY!!! We weren't talking about....

>and ofcourse, people like Sandy Burgler who tried to dupe the American people by stealing and shredding top secret documents that linked many of Clinton's major fuckups to ignoring said problem for so long.

AHHHHH!!!! There he is!!! I knew you couldn't talk about ANYTHING for TOO long without getting around to the TRUE cause of ALL EVIL...BILL CLINTON!!!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

>Funny how the media has seemingly ignored the Sandy Burgler story. Imagine if it had been a republican who stole top secret documents and then shredded them so that the 911 Commision would never see them?! Thus duping the American people,and making our nation less safe. God that would be fun to see. It would be like chumming the water for the New York Times et el. had an R followed the name of the traitor. Alas,it was a democrat who did it so the story does not merit coverage. Funny huh?! Them thar is just the facts ma'am!

Er, well, I haven't checked with any of your "fair and balanced" blogs, but the press didn't ignore it. The reporting on this - done quite a few months ago - said that he removed COPIES of the documents. COPIES. Has that changed? I'm not supporting it, I'm just saying it's not much compared to, oh, say, outing CIA operatives..how's the "internal investigation" going on that one?

You guys are all hilarious, but you jumping in to attack the "liberal press" and Bill Clinton really took the cake. Thanks for making all my points for me!

April 20th, 2005 05:30 PM
Riffhard LOL! FPM you know damned good and well that the pissing match comment was in direct response to you and Fiji's jihad on each other.

As for the Sandy Burgler story. Well just to set you straight. Last week he was found guilty of "stealing" top secret documents. Some were copies. Some were originals. The originals are now gone forever from the public record thanks to Clinton's former national security advisor. This story has been pushed so far down the list of priorties for the NYT,CBS,NBC,ABC,CNN,MSNBC,PBS,....that it has been all but ignored for the huge story that it really is.

Let's reveiw shall we.

Top three stories in the NYT et el. for the past two weeks leading up to yesterday.

1.-Bolton is scum and very mean.

2.-Delay is scum,and even if he did nothing unlawful we don't like him! (we will ignore the fact that the man who brought charges against him is a political hack and partisan asshole who swore that he would "ruin" Delay.)

3.-The new pope is far too conservative!

The Sandy Burgler guilty verdict? Please refer to page AA 46 of last week's edition.

Yeah you're right FPM. I would look idiotic to suggest that there is a political agenda in the media! Liberal press? Ofcourse not! ROTFLMAO!!!!

Whatever.

Riffhard
April 20th, 2005 05:41 PM
Joey

!!!!!!!

April 20th, 2005 06:12 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Joey wrote:

!!!!!!!

The horror! The horror!

Riffhard
April 20th, 2005 06:33 PM
Some Guy The Maxy Pad, thats funny!
April 21st, 2005 09:48 AM
Joey
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
The Maxy Pad, thats funny!

That's my C10 Brother !!!!!!!!!!

April 21st, 2005 11:55 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

That's my C10 Brother !!!!!!!!!!

Hi Joey,

I will be in Jackson, MS tomorrow, can you handle things here?
April 21st, 2005 12:08 PM
FPM C10 Did someone say "Jackson"? Hit it, boys!

Pug: We got married in a fever, hotter than a pepper sprout,
We've been talkin' 'bout Jackson, ever since the
fire went out.
I'm goin' to Jackson, I'm gonna mess around,
Yeah, I'm goin' to Jackson,
Look out Jackson town.

Joey: Well, go on down to Jackson; go ahead and wreck your health.
Go play your hand you big-talkin' man, make a big fool of yourself,
Yeah, go to Jackson; go comb your hair!
(Pug)Honey, I'm gonna snowball Jackson.
(Joey)Go ahead, see if I care.

Pug: When I breeze into that city, people gonna stoop and bow. (Joey:Hah!)
All them women gonna make me, teach 'em what they don't know how,
I'm goin' to Jackson, you turn-a loose-a my coat.
'Cos I'm goin' to Jackson.
"Goodbye," that's all Pug wrote.

Joey: But they'll laugh at you in Jackson, and I'll be dancin' (like a clown!)on a Pony Keg.
They'll lead you 'round town like a scalded hound,
With your tail tucked between your legs,
Yeah, go to Jackson, you big-talkin' man.
And I'll be waitin' in Jackson, behind my Japan Fan,

Joey & Pug: Well now, we got married in a fever, hotter than a pepper Sprout,
We've been talkin' 'bout Jackson, ever since the fire went.
I'm goin' to Jackson, and that's a fact.
Yeah, we're goin' to Jackson, ain't never comin' back.

Well, we got married in a fever, hotter than a pepper sprout'
And we've been talkin' 'bout Jackson, ever since the fire went...

[Edited by the late June Carter Cash]
[Edited by FPM C10]
April 21st, 2005 12:17 PM
Joey " Did someone say "Jackson"? Hit it, boys!

Pug: We got married in a fever, hotter than a pepper sprout,
We've been talkin' 'bout Jackson, ever since the
fire went out.
I'm goin' to Jackson, I'm gonna mess around ... "

Outstanding Posting Fleabit .........

Please feel free to take :

A ) The Rest of the Day Off

B ) A massive , MASSIVE Dump

C ) Both A & B

I Thank You For Your Time Today !

The Sassy Tree ( .... by Hasbro ) ™

[ Edited by Fiji ]

[Edited by Joey]
April 21st, 2005 12:23 PM
Factory Girl Is Monster attending secretary school?? He's being groomed for something....
April 21st, 2005 02:01 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
Is Monster attending secretary school?? He's being groomed for something....

I am told that Monster has been a bit taken back by the upgrading being performed on jbs home. Kath's comment could not be helping.
April 21st, 2005 02:10 PM
kath that damn kath is such a psycho bitch...she HATES it when animals have to dress up to amuse people. go figure!!
April 21st, 2005 02:14 PM
Joey
quote:
kath wrote:
that damn kath is such a psycho bitch...she HATES it when animals have to dress up to amuse people. go figure!!

W- W- W- What ?!?! ..............Oh , sure ! :

" Howard claimed he was amazing in the sack last night; he said he put on quite a performance. Beth agreed and said the sex was exceptionally great. He made a breakthrough in his lovemaking, but won't reveal the new technique until the first day at SIRIUS because it's too graphic for the air. Artie wanted to know if his technique was to hire a guy to do the work for him. Beth said it was the best he's been in 5 years. Howard got home late and had to watch American Idol before bed to unwind, you know, priorities when you live with a MODEL. Then he noticed that Beth had no underwear on and rolled over to fall asleep. He suddenly realized that he was a man and asked himself what the hell he was doing and turned back over and did the deed, when he accidentally discovered the new move. Go out and get your SIRIUS Satellite Radio subscription now so you don't miss this amazing discovery! And, if you are in the city on Saturday April 22nd, be sure to see Beth at Barney's from 11 to Noon, with a lots of dogs and puppies up for adoption from the Northshore Animal League. "

http://www.howardstern.com/today-show-archive.php
April 21st, 2005 02:16 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
kath wrote:
that damn kath is such a psycho bitch...she HATES it when animals have to dress up to amuse people. go figure!!

I don't imagine a dog cares. A cat might though.
April 21st, 2005 02:17 PM
Joey
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

I don't imagine a dog cares. A cat might though.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
April 21st, 2005 03:12 PM
voodoopug
quote:
kath wrote:

I AM MERELY THE MESSENGER HERE, BUT IT WAS NOT THE DRESSING UP, IT WAS THE 'STUPID COMMENT" THAT MAY HAVE CROSSED THE LINE. PERFECTLY FINE TO INSULT YOUR ENEMY DIRECTLY, BUT NOT THROUGH HIS FAITHFUL DOG.
April 21st, 2005 03:23 PM
Mikey Kill this thread.
April 21st, 2005 03:26 PM
Joey
quote:
Mikey wrote:
Kill this thread.

Mikey ...................................................
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour