ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

"Shine A Light" London Premiere
Odeon Leicester Square, London - 2nd april 2008
© Jon Furniss with thanks to moy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Shine A Light Premiere Berlin 7.2.08 - Photos & Reports (Updated with infos of other premieres etc) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
11th February 2008 02:58 PM
PartyDoll MEG Or a way of getting a few different people to say.. "WTF?"
11th February 2008 04:02 PM
luxury1 what a handsome photo of Mick, today's header. That spark in his eye never ceases to make me smile...yeah, he's still got it...
11th February 2008 04:04 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
what a handsome photo of Mick, today's header. That spark in his eye never ceases to make me smile...yeah, he's still got it...

yes, Luxy..he can still make the blood warm.
11th February 2008 04:23 PM
Leonharder Check this clip from Berlinale, Charlie is answering a question, and keiths comment.... I love it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Nfs6ou452o
Charlie is the king.... so funny

Charlie, Charlie, Charlie
11th February 2008 05:07 PM
Gazza Charlie "Oh fuck..." LOLOL

Brilliant. Thanks, Leon. Possibly the most Charlie has ever spoken at a press conference. No doubt 'his fucking singer' got another punch for setting him up.
11th February 2008 05:16 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Bad Dad wrote:
Oh so timidly someone pokes their head around the rocks, to assess the threat, to look for a friend.

11th February 2008 06:11 PM
gypsy
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

The guys on Thorazine in the mental ward are sooo boring to play basketball with. They just stand there, in a trance, dribbling the ball. It's so easy to just steal the ball and do a layup right over their heads.
Suckas!
11th February 2008 06:36 PM
open-g
quote:
Bad Dad wrote:
Oh so timidly someone pokes their head around the rocks, to assess the threat, to look for a friend.

11th February 2008 06:52 PM
Bad Dad Oh! Navigation has proven frustration.
11th February 2008 07:00 PM
glencar
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

I'm on my way to Macon....if Chuck is done with his tree planting..we may get a minitour afterall!...Now all we need is Blondie to clear his schedule and its full bore ahead.

Blondie has a schedule??? WTF???
11th February 2008 07:00 PM
open-g "It's so real, it's almost like being right here"

[Edited by open-g]
11th February 2008 07:02 PM
glencar
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
what a handsome photo of Mick, today's header. That spark in his eye never ceases to make me smile...yeah, he's still got it...

Is that a silk scarf? Most men can't do that! Maybe Mick & Bad Dad but that's it!
11th February 2008 07:44 PM
Bitch
quote:
luxury1 wrote:

MICK-LUSCIOUS!!!!!!
All the way from his head down to his toes! YUMMY MAN! MMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!
11th February 2008 10:15 PM
somebody I'm sorry but is not Ronnie the sweetest guitar player EVER and my sister Bonnie.. this blows me away, if it isn't on the DVD then I say WHY NOT

Mick he's always beautiful. Hey bitch have you listened to the Alexis Korner Chris Jagger interview, Chris and Mick speak in the exact way, its freaking weird... I love saying Hey Bitch... hope u r well girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAfWGekZroA&eurl=http://novogate.com/board/968/241363-2.html
11th February 2008 10:49 PM
sweetcharmedlife
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Here are a few from AFP. My favorite is the black & white of Keith.

The last picture in this seguence is pretty amazing. Two legendary road warriors,showing their age,but still at it in their own certain style.
11th February 2008 11:34 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
gypsy wrote:

The guys on Thorazine in the mental ward are sooo boring to play basketball with. They just stand there, in a trance, dribbling the ball. It's so easy to just steal the ball and do a layup right over their heads.
Suckas!

They don't call it the "Thorazine shuffle" for nothin'!
11th February 2008 11:38 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

...Now all we need is Blondie to clear his schedule and its full bore ahead.

"You rang?"
12th February 2008 05:43 PM
gypsy
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

They don't call it the "Thorazine shuffle" for nothin'!

I know. My roommate, the psychiatrist, explained it all to me.
12th February 2008 05:43 PM
gypsy
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

"You rang?"

Oh God!
13th February 2008 08:47 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Oh God!

I think Blondie is tired...all those SAL overdubs will wear a guy out
13th February 2008 11:48 AM
Sir Stonesalot >And Woody grew his hair out longer too, huh. Guess it ain't a wig after all.<

Yeah, I'm sure he could never afford a new wig with longer hair....LOL!

Mick's weave is outstanding. He has a real artist working with him. I wonder how much Mick's "hair" guy/gal gets paid? If I had the money, I'd hire them too. Excellent work.

Now that the boys are off the road...how long do you think it will take for Mick's jowls and eye bags to "disappear"? It'll look great too. You can bet that Mick will have the best Dr in the world(and the most discreet!)doing it. And will Mick talk Keith into going along too?

I was planning on SXSW this year...found out an old friend has a big Victorian 20 min from downtown Austin. But I won't have the cash to go now...friggin' lawyers. It woulda been cool to try to snark my way into the premier...
13th February 2008 02:11 PM
mrhipfl
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Now that the boys are off the road...how long do you think it will take for Mick's jowls and eye bags to "disappear"? It'll look great too. You can bet that Mick will have the best Dr in the world(and the most discreet!)doing it. And will Mick talk Keith into going along too?

I would be surprised if Keith hasn't already had work done. There is such a huge difference between how he looked at the Berlinale and how he looked at Johnny Depp's premiere a couple of months back.
13th February 2008 03:58 PM
Linda Never got the chance to watch the press conference when it was live on the website, but read somewere that it was gonna be available afterwards but can't find it anywere.. Does anybody know if it's ever gonna turn up??

Cheers!
Linda
14th February 2008 11:51 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Jeep wrote:

Hi Ju ! Beware of cat !

Brilliant stuff, as usual ,Jeep
15th February 2008 10:36 AM
open-g RS.cum reveals the Soundtrack CD-cover....
but not the tracklist so far.

ok, sry - it's been posted in another thread already

....and what does Ocrd stand for?

[Edited by open-g]
15th February 2008 01:21 PM
glencar Keith looks wobbly!
15th February 2008 03:08 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
Linda wrote:
Never got the chance to watch the press conference when it was live on the website, but read somewere that it was gonna be available afterwards but can't find it anywere.. Does anybody know if it's ever gonna turn up??

Cheers!
Linda

You can find it in the archive here:
http://www.berlinale.de/en/das_fest...ming/index.html
15th February 2008 06:50 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
glencar wrote:
Keith looks wobbly!

LOL...so what else is new?
15th February 2008 07:26 PM
glencar Yabbut, he really looks old now! It's like looking at my Dad...
15th February 2008 07:39 PM
mrhipfl Just saw a preview for Shine a light on VH1 Classic.

...just thought I'd share.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)