ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Urban Landscape - Acapulco at night April 2005
© 2035 Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAΡOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: U2 Tix (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
March 24th, 2005 02:30 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

I had to go BAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for you my young Joey:

March 24th, 2005 02:35 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Joey wrote:

I had to go BAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once proud Joey acts so humble

"Lil Joey..I just got a feeling that in 15 or 20 years, you're gonna be somebody...maybe like a writer or something"

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
March 24th, 2005 02:38 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Ladies and gentleman...please welcome...from the bottom of the bowl...your Joey of the day...

See, I set you up and you spiked the ball, I am confident that Joey is preparing his retort. Fij: you need to begin accepting that Voodoopug is a "Poster's Poster" and is necessary to keep feeding you material on this board!
March 24th, 2005 02:42 PM
Fiji Joe You'll never be nothing as long as every other post you write centers around pugs...I mean, let's face it...besides yourself and a few of the bluehairs down at the bingo parlor, there aren't too many pug lovers out there...
March 24th, 2005 02:48 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
You'll never be nothing as long as every other post you write centers around pugs...I mean, let's face it...besides yourself and a few of the bluehairs down at the bingo parlor, there aren't too many pug lovers out there...

WHile the blue hairs represent a portion of the following, Pugs were the #7 most registered breed with the AKC last year. You are showing average posting skills, but i can mold your posting and work with the glimmers of talent you are showing. With years, possibly just months, of intense tutoring, you could become a solid poster, climb out of the backseat so to speak and ride shotgun with the "big fish"
March 24th, 2005 02:50 PM
Fiji Joe "See, I set you up and you spiked the ball, I am confident that Joey is preparing his retort. Fij: you need to begin accepting that Voodoopug is a "Poster's Poster" and is necessary to keep feeding you material on this board!"

That is exactly what you are...you are the new JB...which is why Joey has drifted to you like gnats to a pig's ass...he needs your help...you just concentrate your efforts on feeding Shiavo..er..I mean Joey
March 24th, 2005 02:54 PM
Joey " You'll never be nothing as long as every other post you write centers around pugs..." !!!!!!!

" I mean, let's face it...besides yourself and a few of the bluehairs down at the bingo parlor, there aren't too many pug lovers out there... " !!!!!

W- W- W- What ?!?! .....Oh , sure ! :

Once proud Fiji acts so humble

J
March 24th, 2005 02:58 PM
Fiji Joe Because you see...when things got a little hot between Max and Joey...a little dicey...and the heat was turned up...Joey fucking choked...he took his ball and went home...Joey just shit his pants

Once proud Joey acts so humble

March 24th, 2005 02:58 PM
Joey
...which is why Joey has drifted to you like gnats to a pig's ass...he needs your help...you just concentrate your efforts on feeding Shiavo..er..I mean Joey

J

" Fiji is getting ' schooled ' again kids " ( Dan Coffey , Editor , Poster's Weekly )
March 24th, 2005 03:00 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
"See, I set you up and you spiked the ball, I am confident that Joey is preparing his retort. Fij: you need to begin accepting that Voodoopug is a "Poster's Poster" and is necessary to keep feeding you material on this board!"

That is exactly what you are...you are the new JB...which is why Joey has drifted to you like gnats to a pig's ass...he needs your help...you just concentrate your efforts on feeding Shiavo..er..I mean Joey

not a bad post, but the gnats to a pigs ass part lacks originallity, and rememberence. Try "like a NASCAR fan to a Spitoon giveaway" I have no problems feeding you some material as well, as the "People's Poster" I think i can work with both of you, serving as a liason if you will.

Fiji, you have not responded to my PM
March 24th, 2005 03:04 PM
Joey
Lemme tell you why...because you know, as do I, that with the exodus of this board's best posters (they've all gone to the couch) that all this board has left in the way of off-topic entertainment is Fiji...and with your Joey-like propensity to hack most of your material, you stand no chance of ever making it on the couch...that's why you continue to speak to me...you seek my approval...I have to tell ya, as chief talent scout for www.maxlugar.com, you have a long way to go...perhaps you're better suited to be a big fish in a small pond...

J. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 24th, 2005 03:08 PM
Fiji Joe I'm afraid, from this point on, Voodoopug will be nothing more then Joey's flamboyantly fagotty sidekick

"Wake me up...before you Jo Jo..."
March 24th, 2005 03:11 PM
Uncle Remus "I'm afraid, from this point on, Voodoopug will be nothing more then Joey's flamboyantly fagotty sidekick"

I tolds that cracka voodoopug nots to step in da rang wit dat colored man
March 24th, 2005 03:17 PM
Joey
quote:
Uncle Remus wrote:
"I'm afraid, from this point on, Voodoopug will be nothing more then Joey's flamboyantly fagotty sidekick"

I tolds that cracka voodoopug nots to step in da rang wit dat colored man

SUP REMUS
March 24th, 2005 03:19 PM
Joey " I'm afraid, from this point on, Voodoopug will be nothing more then Joey's flamboyantly fagotty sidekick "

< --------- !!!!!

[ Edited by Remus ]
[Edited by Joey]
March 24th, 2005 03:22 PM
Sir Stonesalot You know, in PA you have to buy a special stamp for your hunting license if you want to hunt pugs. But since the pug population is starting to damage crops, they are gonna extend the season from one week to two, and increase the daily limit from two to four.

Of course this makes the local chinese restaurants very happy. General Tso's "Chicken" specials will abound!

March 24th, 2005 03:23 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:
" I'm afraid, from this point on, Voodoopug will be nothing more then Joey's flamboyantly fagotty sidekick "

< --------- !!!!!

[ Edited by Remus ]
[Edited by Joey]

sad to see Fij talking like this isnt it?

[ edited by Boca Raton Bar Association ]
[Edited by voodoopug]
March 24th, 2005 03:25 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
You know, in PA you have to buy a special stamp for your hunting license if you want to hunt pugs. But since the pug population is starting to damage crops, they are gonna extend the season from one week to two, and increase the daily limit from two to four.

Of course this makes the local chinese restaurants very happy. General Tso's "Chicken" specials will abound!

sadly, the only thing pugs are damaging is furniture as they are not able to survive in the wild.

March 24th, 2005 03:27 PM
Joey

I LOVE PUGS !!!!!!

!!!!

J

March 24th, 2005 03:28 PM
Joey " Of course this makes the local chinese restaurants very happy. General Tso's "Chicken" specials will abound! "

<------- **** BLANK STARE *****

March 24th, 2005 03:32 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:
" Of course this makes the local chinese restaurants very happy. General Tso's "Chicken" specials will abound! "

<------- **** BLANK STARE *****

folks are getting desperate here. This will only enrage folks like Kath51, a known animal rights supporter. Jumacfly, what is your take?
March 24th, 2005 03:34 PM
Fiji Joe A real friend to man kind.........

http://www.pet-abuse.com/profiles/1866/

"Lil Joey..I just got a feeling that in 15 or 20 years, you're gonna be somebody...maybe like a writer or something"

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
March 24th, 2005 03:35 PM
Fiji Joe Scott Malone is charged with cruelty to animals in the case of 3-month-old pug called Sophie. A neighbor reported the alleged abuse, saying the dog was thrown baseball style against the back of a kennel. The dog is in a cast now.

"It's terrible what happened to the dog, but we want to get into the courtroom and see how it turns out," said Tina Updegrove with the Nebraska Humane Society. She said the Society is "very anxious to see" how a judge handles the new law.

Malone's preliminary hearing is set for Oct. 20. He faces a maximum penalty of five years in jail and a $10,000 fine, compared with the misdemeanor, which carried a maximum of 6 months in jail and a $500 fine.

Nebraska...that figures...buncha inbreds...they hate pugs up there

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
March 24th, 2005 03:38 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

I LOVE PUGS !!!!!!

!!!!

J

Joey, you know you have my full support, you must allow me to work with young Fiji here. His skill shows potential, and i am truly confident that a kind, forgiving person such as myself can take Fiji under my wing and develop him, over time of course, into an above average poster with a keen sense of humor
March 24th, 2005 03:39 PM
Joey

" Nebraska...that figures...buncha inbreds...they hate pugs up there "

Sassy !

[ Edited by Simon ]

[Edited by Joey]
March 24th, 2005 03:45 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Scott Malone is charged with cruelty to animals in the case of 3-month-old pug called Sophie. A neighbor reported the alleged abuse, saying the dog was thrown baseball style against the back of a kennel. The dog is in a cast now.

"It's terrible what happened to the dog, but we want to get into the courtroom and see how it turns out," said Tina Updegrove with the Nebraska Humane Society. She said the Society is "very anxious to see" how a judge handles the new law.

Malone's preliminary hearing is set for Oct. 20. He faces a maximum penalty of five years in jail and a $10,000 fine, compared with the misdemeanor, which carried a maximum of 6 months in jail and a $500 fine.

Nebraska...that figures...buncha inbreds...they hate pugs up there

[Edited by Fiji Joe]

most recent picture of the Malone Family:

March 24th, 2005 03:49 PM
Joey
Pugster ................................

You make Joey smile !

"Lil Fiji..I just got a feeling that in 15 or 20 years, you're gonna be somebody...maybe like a writer or something"

[ Edited by Tim Robbins ]
[Edited by Joey]
March 24th, 2005 03:49 PM
Fiji Joe

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
March 24th, 2005 03:52 PM
Joey
I must ask you .... has Fiji had his Feeding Tube removed?

His posts are getting weaker and weaker...

Someone intervene! ………….Please !!!!!!

Developing ..................................

Shiver .......................................

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJAZZY !
March 24th, 2005 03:54 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

I must ask you .... has Fiji had his Feeding Tube removed?

His posts are getting weaker and weaker...

Someone intervene! ………….Please !!!!!!

Developing ..................................

Shiver .......................................

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJAZZY !

ONCE PROUD FIJI ACTS SO HUMBLE!

I SHALL TRULY MISS YOU BOTH THIS WEEKEND, THE DAYS MOVE AT A BETTER PACE WITH THE FIJ AND THE JOEYKINS
[Edited by voodoopug]
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood