ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Urban Landscape - Acapulco at night April 2005
© 2035 Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: U2 Tix (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
March 24th, 2005 03:57 PM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I SHALL TRULY MISS YOU BOTH THIS WEEKEND, THE DAYS MOVE AT A BETTER PACE WITH YOU THE FIJ AND THE JOEYKINS

Amen My Pugster !!!!!!!!

Fortunately , the weekends give our boy Fiji plenty of time to break it all down and rebuild -- Indeed , Fiji asks himself every single weekend , " Why IS IT that I want to continue posting on Rolling Stones' Message Boards ?!?! "

Developing ............................like a wet fart !

Jacky ! ™
March 24th, 2005 04:06 PM
Bizarro JB "What's next?...you gonna post my name and address on the board like Joey did Maxy?...That is Joey's shame...that is what he has to live with...it is unforgiveable and deserves the scorn off all who encounter him...

And I'll tell ya...at the risk of getting myself banned from this board...the admins should have banned Joey the second after they found out about him posting Maxy's personal information on the board...next to death threats, there is no more reprehensible behavior on an internet message board...

Because you see...when things got a little hot between Max and Joey...a little dicey...and the heat was turned up...Joey fucking choked...he took his ball and went home...he wet himself like an infant...Joey just shit his pants"
March 24th, 2005 04:10 PM
Fiji Joe Fortunately , the weekends give our boy Joey plenty of time to break it all down and rebuild -- Indeed , Joey asks himself every single weekend, "After what I did to Maxy, Why IS IT that I am allowed to continue posting on this Rolling Stones' Message Board?!?!
Joey " Please don't talk about love tonight
Please don't talk about sweet sweet love
Please don't talk about being true
And all the trouble we've been through
Ah, please don't talk about all of the plans
We had for fixin' this broken romance
I want to go where the people dance
I want some action…I want to live!
Action… I got so much to give
I want to give it. I want to get some too .......

***** Joey gets up from his chair and begins to do the " Two - Step " in his little cubicle ********

Oh, i…ohhh i…ilove the nightlife,
I got to boogie on the disco 'round, oh yea
Oh, I love the nightlife,
I got to boogie on the disco 'round, oh yea .......

Please don't talk about love tonight
Your sweet talking won't make it right

Love and lies just bring me down when you've got women all over town
You can love them all and when you're through
Maybe that'll make, huh, a man out of you
I got to go where the people dance
I want some action…I want to live!

Action…I got so much to give
I want to give it. I want to get some too .........

***** Joey again gets up from his chair and begins to do the " Two - Step " in his little cubicle ********

Oh...I love the nightlife,

I got to boogie on the disco 'round, oh yea… "

(........fade to Baby Steel Magnolia )

Kins ! ™

[ Edited by Baby Steelie ]

Bizarro JB
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Fortunately , the weekends give our boy Joey plenty of time to break it all down and rebuild -- Indeed , Joey asks himself every single weekend, "After what I did to Maxy, Why IS IT that I am allowed to continue posting on this Rolling Stones' Message Board?!?!

Ohhhhhhhh...Nice...you mind if I use that?
March 24th, 2005 04:11 PM
Fiji Joe Use what?..this?

"Fortunately , the weekends give our boy Joey plenty of time to break it all down and rebuild -- Indeed , Joey asks himself every single weekend, "After what I did to Maxy, Why IS IT that I am allowed to continue posting on this Rolling Stones' Message Board?!?!"

Sure..go ahead

March 24th, 2005 04:18 PM
Bizarro JB
Once proud Joey acts so humble

[Edited by Bizarro JB]
March 24th, 2005 04:20 PM
Uncle Remus Jesus...dat Joesey be lookin likes he be on da crack
March 24th, 2005 04:21 PM
Bizarro JB Fortunately , the weekends give our boy Joey plenty of time to break it all down and rebuild -- Indeed , Joey asks himself every single weekend, "After what I did to Maxy, Why IS IT that I am allowed to continue posting on this Rolling Stones' Message Board?!?!
March 24th, 2005 04:38 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Use what?..this?

"Fortunately , the weekends give our boy Joey plenty of time to break it all down and rebuild -- Indeed , Joey asks himself every single weekend, "After what I did to Maxy, Why IS IT that I am allowed to continue posting on this Rolling Stones' Message Board?!?!"

Sure..go ahead

Its been a long cold Fiji:

Fiji, the BJB is fantastic, some of your best work, but you seem to be using fine Joey and myself as a crutch, may I request that you utilize more references to known funny topics such as: Throwing Potatoes, Mullets, Helmets that hold and dispense the two beer cans, poor breast augmentations, celebrities embarrassed, and alter egos.

I think this can be turned around if young Fiji would focus on his strengths.

March 24th, 2005 04:43 PM
Bizarro JB Are you a racist Voodoopug?. Or do you just have a fascination with black men?
March 24th, 2005 04:45 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Bizarro JB wrote:
Are you a racist Voodoopug?. Or do you just have a fascination with black men?

i have fascination will all things that make me laugh and I allow people of all races and beleifs to humor me....hence our friends, The Mullet Family. I am still very busy appreciating the JETS, JEWS post at this moment
March 24th, 2005 04:56 PM
Joey

Fiji of the Day ! :

{{{{ CA - RACK }}}} !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

" Oooooooooo ....our Joey is ' schooling ' the Fiji something FIERCE today folks " ( Neil Borchers , Editor , Poster's Daily )
March 24th, 2005 04:58 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

Fiji of the Day ! :

" Oooooooooo ....our Joey is ' schooling ' the Fiji something FIERCE today folks " ( Neil Borchers , Editor , Poster's Daily )

WHAT A SHOCKER! everytime i think Joey can do no better, he does something like this. You have my full support.
March 24th, 2005 05:03 PM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

WHAT A SHOCKER! everytime i think Joey can do no better, he does something like this. You have my full support.

Puggy .....................

I would like to caress your kneecaps !!!!!

Once proud Fiji acts so humble

[ Edited by Cap Remus ]
[Edited by Joey]
March 24th, 2005 05:05 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Joey wrote:

Fiji of the Day ! :

This...Voodoopug...is what you have become...a post stealing...emoticon chasing...no talent hack...I tried to help you...God knows I warned you...It's sad to see a former lurker like yourself step up like he's got game and then fall into this trap...I applaud your courage...but man, you gotta have more sense than that...

Joey has broken two of the three cardinal rules of message board posting...1) never post the personal information of another poster; and 2) never steal another post's without giving the proper credit...

If you show me the proper deference...shine my shoes...lick my sack...etc...I will do my best to get you on the couch...But as you can see from the conversation at www.maxlugar.com , you are not helping your cause

I now return to posting almost exclusively at www.maxlugar.com

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
March 24th, 2005 05:10 PM
Joey This...Voodoopug...is what you have become...a post stealing...emoticon chasing...no talent hack...I tried to help you...God knows I warned you...It's sad to see a former lurker like yourself step up like he's got game and then fall into this trap...I applaud your courage...but man, you gotta have more sense than that... !!!!!

Hi Fiji !!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J .

" Damn , Doesn't Fiji EVER get tired of being ' B- B- Bitch Slapped ' upside the head by our Pal Joey ?!?! " ( Karen Frost , Senior Editor , Entertainment Weekly )

[ Edited by ' Cap Remus ' ]

[Edited by Joey]
March 24th, 2005 05:13 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

This...Voodoopug...is what you have become...a post stealing...emoticon chasing...no talent hack...I tried to help you...God knows I warned you...It's sad to see a former lurker like yourself step up like he's got game and then fall into this trap...I applaud your courage...but man, you gotta have more sense than that...

Joey has broken two of the three cardinal rules of message board posting...1) never post the personal information of another poster; and 2) never steal another post's without giving the proper credit...

If you show me the proper deference...shime my shoes...lick my sack...etc...I will do my best to get you on the couch...But as you can see from the conversation at www.maxlugar.com , you are not helping your cause

I now return to posting almost exclusively at www.maxlugar.com

you have PM

I post original Voodoopug material, or source sited quotes from this site. Pics are obtained from public domain and are included to aid in making a point. Each "persona" of VDP will for future reference have a different board. You will find the Joey supporting persona here, the dedicated fan and stones tribute performer on Dougs site, and a new side on the Couch.
March 25th, 2005 03:27 AM
Sir Stonesalot This and only ever this will await you at the Couch:

Pugs ain't even real dogs. They are fat, ugly, little rats with bashed in faces.

Here in PA we have to buy a special tag for our hunting license if we want to hunt pugs. The Game Commission is talking of expanding the open season of pugs from one week to two weeks, and raising the daily limit to three.

That's good news for local Chinese restaurants. General Tso's "chicken" for everyone!

And this:

You know the Eskimo peoples of Alaska/Canada still hunt pugs with clubs. I'd like to do that sometime.
March 25th, 2005 04:01 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
This and only ever this will await you at the Couch:

Pugs ain't even real dogs. They are fat, ugly, little rats with bashed in faces.

Here in PA we have to buy a special tag for our hunting license if we want to hunt pugs. The Game Commission is talking of expanding the open season of pugs from one week to two weeks, and raising the daily limit to three.

That's good news for local Chinese restaurants. General Tso's "chicken" for everyone!

And this:

You know the Eskimo peoples of Alaska/Canada still hunt pugs with clubs. I'd like to do that sometime.

wouhouh!! the Couch seems so fun !
March 25th, 2005 05:29 AM
Poplar
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
This and only ever this will await you at the Couch:

And this:

Damn. Sir Stonesalot is in the mutha-fucka.
March 25th, 2005 09:19 AM
Joey

March 25th, 2005 09:24 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

"Lil Joey..I just got a feeling that in 15 or 20 years, you're gonna be somebody...maybe like a writer or something"

[Edited by Fiji Joe]

March 25th, 2005 09:50 AM
Joey
Fiji of the Day ! :

****** JOEY NOW GIGGLING ***********

[ Edited by SUP ]

[Edited by Joey]
March 25th, 2005 02:49 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

Fiji of the Day ! :

****** JOEY NOW GIGGLING ***********

[ Edited by SUP ]

[Edited by Joey]

sorry, joey, i am off today and will not be online anymore....for shame!
March 25th, 2005 02:56 PM
Joey " sorry, joey, i am off today and will not be online anymore...."

No problem Pugster ... It looks like our Dear Boy Fiji is " off " today as well .... And can you blame him ?!?!?! After yesterday's ferocious , venomous and yet captivating beating , here at this most prodigious of message boards , at the hands of both you and myself , I would imagine that the Fijinator spent most - if not all - of last evening at the bar , pounding down " Double Brandies " whilst remonstrating & fulminating about just how things ' went so horribly wrong ' ( see : Gene Hackman as ' Rankin Fitch ' at the end of the movie " Runaway Jury " ) .

Shiver ..........................................

Don't worry Puggy , our young Fiji is strong and he WILL bounce back from such nonpareil assailing -- Of THAT I am sure ( He's a tough little Fiji ) !!!!

********* JOEY NOW GIGGLING TO HIMSELF ********

The ' Mighty ' Jacky ! ™

For My Baby Puggy ! .............................

Fiji's of the Day ! :

[ Edited by Remus ]

[Edited by Joey]
March 26th, 2005 01:29 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:
" sorry, joey, i am off today and will not be online anymore...."

No problem Pugster ... It looks like our Dear Boy Fiji is " off " today as well .... And can you blame him ?!?!?! After yesterday's ferocious , venomous and yet captivating beating , here at this most prodigious of message boards , at the hands of both you and myself , I would imagine that the Fijinator spent most - if not all - of last evening at the bar , pounding down " Double Brandies " whilst remonstrating & fulminating about just how things ' went so horribly wrong ' ( see : Gene Hackman as ' Rankin Fitch ' at the end of the movie " Runaway Jury " ) .

Shiver ..........................................

Don't worry Puggy , our young Fiji is strong and he WILL bounce back from such nonpareil assailing -- Of THAT I am sure ( He's a tough little Fiji ) !!!!

********* JOEY NOW GIGGLING TO HIMSELF ********

The ' Mighty ' Jacky ! ™

For My Baby Puggy ! .............................

Fiji's of the Day ! :

[ Edited by Remus ]

[Edited by Joey]

for my baby Joey:

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood