ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Urban Landscape - Acapulco at night April 2005
© 2035 Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: U2 Tix (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
March 23rd, 2005 05:37 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Pug: why wont you ever respond to my posts at the lotus couch?

i responded to your post about the new mascot there just two days ago
March 23rd, 2005 06:13 PM
Fiji Joe Pug wrote:

"as much as i enjoy your post, i will no longer acknowledge fiji or posts about him from here on out until he offers an apology for threatening cruelty to animals. Unacceptable poor attempt at humor and i wish him much anguish."

So why are you still flapping your yap?...

Lemme tell you why...because you know, as do I, that with the exodus of this board's best posters (they've all gone to the couch) that all this board has left in the way of off-topic entertainment is Fiji...and with your Joey-like propensity to hack most of your material, you stand no chance of ever making it on the couch...that's why you continue to speak to me...you seek my approval...I have to tell ya, as chief talent scout for www.maxlugar.com, you have a long way to go...perhaps you're better suited to be a big fish in a small pond...

Stay gold pug boy...stay gold
March 23rd, 2005 11:18 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Pug wrote:

"as much as i enjoy your post, i will no longer acknowledge fiji or posts about him from here on out until he offers an apology for threatening cruelty to animals. Unacceptable poor attempt at humor and i wish him much anguish."

So why are you still flapping your yap?...

Lemme tell you why...because you know, as do I, that with the exodus of this board's best posters (they've all gone to the couch) that all this board has left in the way of off-topic entertainment is Fiji...and with your Joey-like propensity to hack most of your material, you stand no chance of ever making it on the couch...that's why you continue to speak to me...you seek my approval...I have to tell ya, as chief talent scout for www.maxlugar.com, you have a long way to go...perhaps you're better suited to be a big fish in a small pond...

Stay gold pug boy...stay gold

I chose to acknowledge you again as you made a point, albiet derogatory, to label your animal violence as a joke. As a talent scout for the couch, you are missing the boat. Discovering a fine poster such as myself should be the day "your ship came in" Your friction with jb was legendary and your animosity towards my friend Joey is passionate. While I will support Joey in his endeavors against you until a line is crossed on either side (notice i do not get involved with the max-joey debate), I will continue to enjoy, and at times provoke your wrath as you may be one of the few that "get it"
March 24th, 2005 01:50 AM
Jumacfly bye bye fiji!!
please make the transition !
March 24th, 2005 09:52 AM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Discovering a fine poster such as myself should be the day "your ship came in" Your friction with jb was legendary and your animosity towards my friend Joey is passionate.

Puggy ......................

I would like to nuzzle you .

Your pal ,

The Joey ! ™
March 24th, 2005 10:00 AM
Fiji Joe What's next?...you gonna post my name and address on the board like Joey did Maxy?...That is Joey's shame...that is what he has to live with...it is unforgiveable and deserves the scorn off all who encounter him...

And I'll tell ya...at the risk of getting myself banned from this board...the admins should have banned Joey the second after they found out about him posting Maxy's personal information on the board...next to death threats, there is no more reprehensible behavior on an internet message board...

You see the hypocrisy there Pug?...you're gonna chastize me about making what was obviously a joke about drop-kicking pugs and hitch your wagon to the scum that is "The Joey"...Because you see...when things got a little hot between Max and him...a little dicey...and the heat was turned up...Joey fucking choked...he took his ball and went home...Joey just shit his pants
March 24th, 2005 10:16 AM
Joey

SUP FIJ

March 24th, 2005 10:17 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
What's next?...you gonna post my name and address on the board like Joey did Maxy?...That is Joey's shame...that is what he has to live with...it is unforgiveable and deserves the scorn off all who encounter him...

And I'll tell ya...at the risk of getting myself banned from this board...the admins should have banned Joey the second after they found out about him posting Maxy's personal information on the board...next to death threats, there is no more reprehensible behavior on an internet message board...

You see the hypocrisy there Pug?...you're gonna chastize me about making what was obviously a joke about drop-kicking pugs and hitch your wagon to the scum that is "The Joey"...Because you see...when things got a little hot between Max and him...a little dicey...and the heat was turned up...Joey fucking choked...he took his ball and went home...Joey just shit his pants

good flooding!!
March 24th, 2005 10:18 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

SUP FIJ

look at them go!

Morning Joey, Jumacfly, Fiji, and others. Shall we begin?
March 24th, 2005 10:22 AM
Jumacfly Hi Puggie!

I'm ok !!

March 24th, 2005 10:23 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
Hi Puggie!

I'm ok !!

watch yourself....that type of kindness will result in Joey requesting a nipple nuzzle!
March 24th, 2005 10:39 AM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

look at them go!

Morning Joey, Jumacfly, Fiji, and others. Shall we begin?

YES ! For Puggy ( one of The Joey's Favorites ):

March 24th, 2005 11:01 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

YES ! For Puggy ( one of The Joey's Favorites ):

SIMON!
March 24th, 2005 11:06 AM
sirmoonie I always though that Judge Ito (of O.J. fame) had some Pug heritage. Like maybe his grandmother came over from Pugland during the War.

Face like a frying pan on that guy.
March 24th, 2005 11:14 AM
voodoopug
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
I always though that Judge Ito (of O.J. fame) had some Pug heritage. Like maybe his grandmother came over from Pugland during the War.

Face like a frying pan on that guy.

or

March 24th, 2005 11:22 AM
Fiji Joe Your pug of the day....Craig...the ladies are gonna love him because he's a lot better looking than the other pugs
March 24th, 2005 11:25 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Your pug of the day....Craig...the ladies are gonna love him because he's a lot better looking than the other pugs

Upon further inspection, i have not been able to confirm that this is a pug, perhaps he is of the very rare, tall, spotted kind, very similar to the dalmation, but please note the side feet and the smaller nose which may make him a member of the pug family, great find.

Fiji, you have PM
March 24th, 2005 11:54 AM
voodoopug
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Upon further inspection, i have not been able to confirm that this is a pug, perhaps he is of the very rare, tall, spotted kind, very similar to the dalmation, but please note the side feet and the smaller nose which may make him a member of the pug family, great find.

Fiji, you have PM

fiji of the day:

March 24th, 2005 12:02 PM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

fiji of the day:

Now THAT makes Joey smile ...........................

and THIS !!!!! :

Once proud Fiji acts so humble

[ Edited by Sir Fiji ]

[Edited by Joey]
March 24th, 2005 12:05 PM
Fiji Joe What's next?...you gonna post my name and address on the board like Joey did Maxy?...That is Joey's shame...that is what he has to live with...it is unforgiveable and deserves the scorn off all who encounter him...

Because you see...when things got a little hot between Max and Joey...a little dicey...and the heat was turned up...Joey fucking choked...he took his ball and went home...Joey just shit his pants
March 24th, 2005 12:11 PM
Joey
March 24th, 2005 12:14 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

This is a Fiji Favorite
March 24th, 2005 12:18 PM
voodoopug
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Fiji, you have PM

Fiji: this is a message from jb:

HE welcomes you to come and intern at his office and learn from a "lawyer's lawyer"

i personally think that is too far to travel for an internship.

March 24th, 2005 12:22 PM
voodoopug in honor of jb: a one time only Shi Tzu of the day, as we all know his beloved Monster is one:

March 24th, 2005 12:30 PM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
in honor of jb: a one time only Shi Tzu of the day, as we all know his beloved Monster is one:

Cute Doggy !!!!
March 24th, 2005 12:33 PM
Bizarro JB What's next?...you gonna post my name and address on the board like Joey did Maxy?...That is Joey's shame...that is what he has to live with...it is unforgiveable and deserves the scorn off all who encounter him...

Because you see...when things got a little hot between Max and Joey...a little dicey...and the heat was turned up...Joey fucking choked...he took his ball and went home...Joey just shit his pants
March 24th, 2005 01:01 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
Bizarro JB wrote:
What's next?...you gonna post my name and address on the board like Joey did Maxy?...That is Joey's shame...that is what he has to live with...it is unforgiveable and deserves the scorn off all who encounter him...

you re too serious too...you might open a serious board !
March 24th, 2005 01:19 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Bizarro JB wrote:

Bizarro JB
1234 Tee Hee Drive
Benign Flatulation, Florida 78956
1-800-MAN-PERM
March 24th, 2005 01:34 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

you re too serious too...you might open a serious board !

Joey:

This was photographed just hours ago outside your office....would you care to explain????

March 24th, 2005 01:57 PM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Joey:

This was photographed just hours ago outside your office....would you care to explain????

I had to go BAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood