ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Urban Landscape - Acapulco at night April 2005
© 2035 Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAΡOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: U2 Tix (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
March 23rd, 2005 01:19 PM
voodoopug
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

uncle remus is very funny and quickly becoming one of my favorite posters

for remus, todays pug of the day!

[Edited by voodoopug]
March 23rd, 2005 01:28 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
is there anger or a war between "The Couch" and "Rocks Off" that i am not aware of?

Not for me....I'm not a serious guy and I like pugs
March 23rd, 2005 01:31 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

Not for me....I'm not a serious guy and I like pugs

i like you jumacfly!

i seen the aggressive, possibly alcohol fueled side of max rear its head in this thread and i was wondering why......i do know that there is a major problem between him and Joey...perhaps that was the issue
March 23rd, 2005 01:37 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

i like you jumacfly!

i seen the aggressive, possibly alcohol fueled side of max rear its head in this thread and i was wondering why......i do know that there is a major problem between him and Joey...perhaps that was the issue

Max and I got a common point : we like dogs!!:o
but my dog is a Jack Russel, not a Jack Daniels

and..for this story between them I don't know and,to be completely honest with you really don't care ...that's their own business.
March 23rd, 2005 01:43 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

Max and I got a common point : we like dogs!!:o
but my dog is a Jack Russel, not a Jack Daniels

and..for this story between them I don't know and,to be completely honest with you really don't care ...that's their own business.

i know the story, and out of respect for both of them, that is why i do not go into details about it.

Jack russels and pugs get along
March 23rd, 2005 01:50 PM
Joey
quote:
Uncle Remus wrote:
Josey..yous needs to gets you sum maturial. Yous steals mo maturial than a brotha at a gold chain factstory.

Fiji of the Day

March 23rd, 2005 01:52 PM
Joey

Adorable Pugs --- Both of Them !!!!!

W- W- W- W- What ?!?!?! ......................Oh , sure !

Once proud Fiji acts so humble
March 23rd, 2005 01:58 PM
Jumacfly
March 23rd, 2005 02:00 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

Fiji of the Day

how bouts dis one:

March 23rd, 2005 02:01 PM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

how bouts dis one:

Great Posting Puggy !

............we are on a ROLL !!!!!!!!

Tee Hee !!!!

Sassy ! ™
March 23rd, 2005 02:07 PM
voodoopug today is come back day! much like when Whats Happening Now came on the air!

March 23rd, 2005 02:11 PM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
today is come back day! much like when Whats Happening Now came on the air!

Puggy .........................................

I must ask you .... have Fiji & Maxy had their Feeding Tube(s) removed?

Their posts are getting weaker and weaker...

Someone intervene! ………….Please !!!!!!

Developing ..................................

Shiver .......................................

The Jacky ! ™
March 23rd, 2005 02:13 PM
Fiji Joe That all ya'll fuck-nots got?...You would think between the three of ya you could think of a better way to insult a man then by using the very posts he used to insult you with in the first place...it's all just so "I'm rubber and you're glue whatever you say bounces of me and sticks to you" ish...

What's next?...you gonna post my name and address on the board like Joey did Maxy?...That is Joey's shame...that is what he has to live with...it is unforgiveable and deserves the scorn off all who encounter him...

And I'll tell ya...at the risk of getting myself banned from this board...the admins should have banned Joey the second after they found out about him posting Maxy's personal information on the board...next to death threats, there is no more reprehensible behavior on an internet message board...

You see the hypocrisy there Pug?...you're gonna chastize me about making what was obviously a joke about drop-kicking pugs and hitch your wagon to the scum that is "The Joey"...Because you see...when things got a little hot between Max and him...a little dicey...and the heat was turned up...Joey fucking choked...he took his ball and went home...Joey just shit his pants

This, you chumchuckles, is exactly why you are not on the couch...

Now, I return to posting almost exclusively on www.maxlugar.com

<---------W-W-W-What?...I said I was returning to posting almost exclusively at www.maxlugar.com

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
March 23rd, 2005 02:35 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

Puggy .........................................

I must ask you .... have Fiji & Maxy had their Feeding Tube(s) removed?

Their posts are getting weaker and weaker...

Someone intervene! ………….Please !!!!!!

Developing ..................................

Shiver .......................................

The Jacky ! ™

this is a fine day
March 23rd, 2005 02:38 PM
Fiji Joe W-W-W-What?....

They just stare uncomprehendingly like cows in a passing train...

Oh yeah...here's your fucking pug of the day...Meet "Timmy"...he's gay
March 23rd, 2005 02:39 PM
Fiji Joe That all ya'll fuck-nots got?...You would think between the three of ya you could think of a better way to insult a man then by using the very posts he used to insult you with in the first place...it's all just so "I'm rubber and you're glue whatever you say bounces of me and sticks to you" ish...

What's next?...you gonna post my name and address on the board like Joey did Maxy?...That is Joey's shame...that is what he has to live with...it is unforgiveable and deserves the scorn off all who encounter him...

And I'll tell ya...at the risk of getting myself banned from this board...the admins should have banned Joey the second after they found out about him posting Maxy's personal information on the board...next to death threats, there is no more reprehensible behavior on an internet message board...

You see the hypocrisy there Pug?...you're gonna chastize me about making what was obviously a joke about drop-kicking pugs and hitch your wagon to the scum that is "The Joey"...Because you see...when things got a little hot between Max and him...a little dicey...and the heat was turned up...Joey fucking choked...he took his ball and went home...Joey just shit his pants

<---------W-W-W-What?...I said I was returning to posting almost exclusively at www.maxlugar.com

"Lil Joey..I just got a feeling that in 15 or 20 years, you're gonna be somebody...maybe like a writer or something"

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
March 23rd, 2005 02:44 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
W-W-W-What?....

They just stare uncomprehendingly like cows in a passing train...

Oh yeah...here's your fucking pug of the day...Meet "Timmy"...he's gay

I was saving Timmy for Easter, but thank you for displaying him, what a fine pug
March 23rd, 2005 02:46 PM

Joey of the day

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
March 23rd, 2005 02:46 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
That all ya'll fuck-nots got?...You would think between the three of ya you could think of a better way to insult a man then by using the very posts he used to insult you with in the first place...it's all just so "I'm rubber and you're glue whatever you say bounces of me and sticks to you" ish...

I take no sides on the Joey-Maxy feud. I support Joey on Rocks Off, and will allow the problems between Joey and Maxy to stay between them. I will request that Joey does not reveal any personal information about any of us here as there are just too many skeletons in my closet
March 23rd, 2005 02:50 PM
glencar Yes, let's keep people's personal info off the board. That's just common sense.
March 23rd, 2005 02:54 PM
Fiji Joe You would think it would be common sense...as you would think it would be common sense not to mock the very same person whose information you disclosed when that person decides to start his own message board...mostly due to that disclosure...you would think it would be common sense...
March 23rd, 2005 03:06 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

i like you jumacfly!

Why all this anger....when all the Flashy does is love??!

Sniff!

WHY?!?!?
March 23rd, 2005 03:18 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

Why all this anger....when all the Flashy does is love??!

Sniff!

WHY?!?!?

My new friend JB says "kiss his grits"...
March 23rd, 2005 03:20 PM
Joey " You see the hypocrisy there Pug?...you're gonna chastize me about making what was obviously a joke about drop-kicking pugs and hitch your wagon to the scum that is "The Joey "

<------------- !!!!!!

March 23rd, 2005 03:25 PM

March 23rd, 2005 04:50 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
That all ya'll fuck-nots got?...You would think between the three of ya you could think of a better way to insult a man then by using the very posts he used to insult you with in the first place...it's all just so "I'm rubber and you're glue whatever you say bounces of me and sticks to you" ish...

what a post!
say "hi everyone" for me
March 23rd, 2005 04:50 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Fiji,

I get the feeling you do not like me.....is it my hair?

Please ask Bizarro JB his thoughts
March 23rd, 2005 04:59 PM
voodoopug Fiji: why wont you ever respond to my posts at the lotus couch?
March 23rd, 2005 05:24 PM

March 23rd, 2005 05:27 PM
Fiji Joe Pug: why wont you ever respond to my posts at the lotus couch?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood