ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Đ Gamma Presse with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Oscars Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
28th February 2007 03:21 PM
jb David Cassidy is writing a tell all memoir and refers to his manhood as the "Monster".
28th February 2007 03:23 PM
gypsy
quote:
jb wrote:
David Cassidy is writing a tell all memoir and refers to his manhood as the "Monster".

That's so gay.

I hope your dog isn't upset by this.
28th February 2007 03:24 PM
jb
quote:
gypsy wrote:

That's so gay.

I hope your dog isn't upset by this.

He stated that Gina Lolibrigita wanted to meet the "monster" , and he complied!!!!!!!!
28th February 2007 03:27 PM
pdog Guess who wants to meet monster?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
28th February 2007 03:28 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:
Guess who wants to meet monster?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This chick is hot!!! Is it really her?
28th February 2007 03:31 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:

This chick is hot!!! Is it really her?

YES!!!

The pole smoking pics are in question...
Word on the net is, her Ex. Has a calendar she made for him, full of really HOT pics of her....
Developing...like a hard on!
28th February 2007 03:53 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:

YES!!!

The pole smoking pics are in question...
Word on the net is, her Ex. Has a calendar she made for him, full of really HOT pics of her....
Developing...like a hard on!

I wish I was young and single in todays age. The woman are so much more liberated than back in the old days.....we have lost out on so much..
28th February 2007 03:55 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:

I wish I was young and single in todays age. The woman are so much more liberated than back in the old days.....we have lost out on so much..

for you my friend!
28th February 2007 04:00 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:

for you my friend!

It seems to me many of so-called Idol hopefuls, have already promoted themselves in this fashion to get the "male" vote!!! I know I would vote for her after seeing these lovely photos.
28th February 2007 04:02 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:

It seems to me many of so-called Idol hopefuls, have already promoted themselves in this fashion to get the "male" vote!!! I know I would vote for her after seeing these lovely photos.

They kicked off someone for racey photos, but she was overweight....
28th February 2007 04:04 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:

The kids today are just wild!!! From Britney to Paris, it is their time!!!!
28th February 2007 04:25 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:

The kids today are just wild!!! From Britney to Paris, it is their time!!!!

Paris is a skank, and Britney is a drunk...
Antonella exploits herself for the sheer love of sluttiness, she's the real deal...
28th February 2007 04:46 PM
Some Guy
quote:
pdog wrote:

Paris is a skank, and Britney is a drunk...
Antonella exploits herself for the sheer love of sluttiness, she's the real deal...

28th February 2007 05:41 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
pdog wrote:

You should quote, ...

look again....
28th February 2007 05:53 PM
pdog
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

look again....

We responded to each other 4 or 5 posts in a row... you even answered a question i asked, direct response from you to me, then suddenly you mentioned god, and I'm supposed to know that was for JB?
What the Ca-fuck?
28th February 2007 06:12 PM
lotsajizz Paul...look again, my first post in this thread this afternoon directly quoted JB, not you. Shit, you know I don't hesitate to disagree with you directly, this afternoon was not one of those times....

this is the one.....
Posted 28th February 2007 11:37 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jb wrote:

Lord Jim was my favorite O'Toole movie. Also, were you aware that contrary to popular thought, Laurence of Arabia was a Zionist!!! Israel is our god given right, and no one, from Pat Buchanan to the mad man running Iran today, will ever take our land. ...

A fake deity land grant is a poor justification for robbing land. In fact it is logically indistinguishable from the rationalizations used by Hitler and others when coveting lebensraum. You might wish to rephrase that bit of racism.
28th February 2007 06:24 PM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:

And she did it for money.
28th February 2007 06:26 PM
glencar
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
I have heard NOTHING about Eddie Murphy since his defeat.
No pics at him at any post show parties.
No post show interviews.

I thought HE was going to perform in the "Dreamgirls" sequence.

Wonder if he stormed outta there???

LJ.

I read somewhere that he stormed out & was not seen for the rest of the night. Norbit hurt his chances.
28th February 2007 06:32 PM
pdog
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
Paul...look again, my first post in this thread this afternoon directly quoted JB, not you. Shit, you know I don't hesitate to disagree with you directly, this afternoon was not one of those times....

this is the one.....
Posted 28th February 2007 11:37 AM

quote:
jb wrote:

Lord Jim was my favorite O'Toole movie. Also, were you aware that contrary to popular thought, Laurence of Arabia was a Zionist!!! Israel is our god given right, and no one, from Pat Buchanan to the mad man running Iran today, will ever take our land. ...

A fake deity land grant is a poor justification for robbing land. In fact it is logically indistinguishable from the rationalizations used by Hitler and others when coveting lebensraum. You might wish to rephrase that bit of racism.

I see what you're talking about. I sidebusted on that part of the thread...
28th February 2007 06:33 PM
glencar It takes a big man to admit his mistakes. Or a back channel...
28th February 2007 06:53 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

Frig Yeah !!!!!

When you have the Worst Friggin President in United States History running the country RIGHT into the friggin ground -- what else are these poor Lil' Lambs to do but simply GO WILD !!!!!!!

I may NEVER get married . Word !

Why ?!

'kins
28th February 2007 07:22 PM
pdog don't worry kins, gay marriage will be accepted one day...
28th February 2007 08:29 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
ah, so we agree that in both cases it was stolen? in which case, right of conquest becomes the justification (and a good one) rather than 'God given grants'--which is bullshit.....

Actually, "right of conquest" and "'God given grants'" are the same thing, according to the Bible. Consider this comment by the Hebrew warrior, Jephthah the Gileadite, in response to a complaint by the King of the Amorites that the Hebrews had stolen the Amorites' land: "Wilt not thou possess that which Chemosh thy god giveth thee to possess? So whomever the Lord our God shall drive out from before us, them will be possess." (Judges 11:24)

You see, the ancient Israelites did not see Yahweh as everyone's God, only theirs. Their victory in battle was seen as a grant from their god, just as another nation's victory was a grant from that nation's god. So you are correct that the same logic would apply to a Nazi appeal to Wotan. The fact is, however, that the Nazis are gone, as are the Amorites, the Babylonians, the ancient Egyptians, the Assyrians, the Persians and the Romans, yet the Jews remain. They have a pretty good argument for the puissance of their god, if you acccept Jephthah's world view. By the same token, non-Jews who choose to worship the Jewish god (read: Christians) could be seen as self-hating Gentiles, since their only hope of success would be to rally around their own national god and defend their own "god-given" territory (and avoid messing with the Jews, if history carries any lesson). The downside of this system, of course, is that it is a formula for ethnic cleansing and perpetual war, which may in fact be Yahweh's express intention, as revealed in the eleventh chapter of the Book of Genesis (the story of the Tower of Babel). I happen to agree with you, however, that these beliefs are merely vestiges of Neolithic superstitions.

The interesting thing about Jephthah the Gileadite is that he actually killed his own daughter, his only child, as a sacrifice to Yahweh. He had promised Yahweh that if he was granted victory over the Amorites, he would sacrifice the first thing that met him when he returned home from battle. His daughter had the misfortune of running to greet him when he returned. It's not only a primitive superstition, but a bloodthirsty one.
28th February 2007 09:11 PM
Bruno
quote:
texile wrote:

haven't seen it but i plan on renting the dvd this weekend.
i had no idea jackie earle haley was in this and nominated for an oscar until sunday.
i love alan arkin, but wouldn't it have been a GREAT upset if haley had won sunday night?
i love comebacks like this.

Go for it. I loved it and Haleyīs performance is fucking amazing. I didnīt see Alanīs movie but Haley deserved the Oscar for every and each of his scenes. The man impressed me.
1st March 2007 02:12 PM
texile
quote:
Bruno wrote:

Go for it. I loved it and Haleyīs performance is fucking amazing. I didnīt see Alanīs movie but Haley deserved the Oscar for every and each of his scenes. The man impressed me.

i saw arkin in sunshine -
he was funny, good -
but even though i haven't seen it yet, haley's role seems like a more challenging performance.
he probably deserved to win, but arkin is a beloved veteran who has never won so...
at least walberg didn't get it.
i like the guy and he gave the departed a boston athenticity - but his role was one-dimensional.
1st March 2007 04:14 PM
glencar I can't believe no one else was nominated from The Departed. The psychologist/girlfriend did a nice job; Jack, Leo even Alec Baldwin.
1st March 2007 04:17 PM
Some Guy I purchased Raging Bull on dvd today, I don't think I've seen it yet.
1st March 2007 05:08 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
I can't believe no one else was nominated from The Departed. The psychologist/girlfriend did a nice job; Jack, Leo even Alec Baldwin.

It was a very good movie... great cast, great music, twisted story line, violence...
My wife didn't watch it with me, I'm going to watch it again...
1st March 2007 05:19 PM
glencar It amazes me that Djimon Hounsou has received 2 Oscar noms already. He wasn't very good in that "In America" movie & from previews I've seen, he wasn't very good in Blood Diamond. If they need to push cultural diversity, why not nominate Terrence Howard for whatever he's in?
1st March 2007 05:36 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
It amazes me that Djimon Hounsou has received 2 Oscar noms already. He wasn't very good in that "In America" movie & from previews I've seen, he wasn't very good in Blood Diamond. If they need to push cultural diversity, why not nominate Terrence Howard for whatever he's in?

You raise an interesting point there my Jones Beach loving pal .....I too have felt an inherent and innate need to ......................W- What ?! ... Oh , sure ! :

Nanky ?!

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)