ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Jim Price - the "Kids nowadays ain't got no shame" sessions
© 1971 Ethan A. Russell
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: President Dubya's favorite tracks ??? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
February 21st, 2005 01:39 PM
wgwalsh Does anyone know what tracks Dubya partied to back in the day ?
February 21st, 2005 01:47 PM
Scottfree Cocaine, all around my brain...
February 21st, 2005 04:56 PM
gimmekeef Had to be Monkeyman...seeing as he is a flea bit peanut monkey and all his friends were junkies...course the GOP will tell you.."Thats not really true!".....
February 21st, 2005 04:57 PM
voodoopug
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Had to be Monkeyman...seeing as he is a flea bit peanut monkey and all his friends were junkies...course the GOP will tell you.."Thats not really true!".....

what to do yes...i really dont know, i really dont know what to do!!!
February 21st, 2005 05:43 PM
kath i'd say the tracks of my tears or the tracks in the sand....
February 22nd, 2005 04:52 PM
Joey

< -------- Cocaine, all around my brain...

Shhhh little buddy !

It's the only cool thing Bushie43 has done his entire LIFE !!!!
February 22nd, 2005 05:07 PM
Dan I know supposedly he stopped listening to the Beatles when they went psychedelic and in his early days at Yale mostly listened to soul music. I doubt he really listens to much of anything.
February 22nd, 2005 05:09 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Dan wrote:
I doubt he really listens to much of anything.

No even Dimebag Abbott solos?
February 22nd, 2005 05:37 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Bush??? I'd suspect he's a top forty C&W kind of guy.....Toby Keith, Alan Jackson, Faith Hill, ... all that kind of shit. I'd doubt if he has ever even heard of Mozart or Chopin.
February 22nd, 2005 05:54 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
Bush??? I'd suspect he's a top forty C&W kind of guy.....Toby Keith, Alan Jackson, Faith Hill, ... all that kind of shit. I'd doubt if he has ever even heard of Mozart or Chopin.

i suspect he listens to:

Raffi
Barney and Friends
February 22nd, 2005 06:20 PM
kath and cheney and rumsfeld. and condoleeeeeeeeza.....
February 22nd, 2005 07:19 PM
lotsajizz Lies
February 22nd, 2005 07:50 PM
Poplar "You Can't Always Get What You Want"

...for all you shrill, whiny, snotty-nosed losers who just can't deal with the fact he was reelected.

get the f--k over it.

February 22nd, 2005 09:28 PM
kath
quote:
...for all you shrill, whiny, snotty-nosed losers who just can't deal with the fact he was reelected

jeeezuz. i was just answering a question...somebody said he doesn't listen to anything, i said he listened to his cabinet members.

how fuckin' dare you call people shrill, whiney, snotty-nosed losers?? we were havin fun here.
February 22nd, 2005 09:40 PM
Poplar
i stand by my previous post.

Furthermore: for as long as people use this board to talk shit about the President, I'll be here to respond, and mock those who simply need to - as i said - get over him.
February 22nd, 2005 10:15 PM
voodoopug
quote:
kath wrote:

jeeezuz. i was just answering a question...somebody said he doesn't listen to anything, i said he listened to his cabinet members.

how fuckin' dare you call people shrill, whiney, snotty-nosed losers?? we were havin fun here.

Thanks Kath for defending fine fans such as ourselves, but thick skinned folks like us allow negativity to just repel right off of us!
February 22nd, 2005 10:44 PM
kath fuckin party poopin' thread killer.

thanks a lot, asshole!
February 23rd, 2005 12:26 AM
Poplar
awwwww - i ruined your little bash-Bush thread?

i'm sure there are plenty of sites where nobody would mind, but here, i'll be around to stick up for W.

4 more years.

February 23rd, 2005 12:47 AM
glencar I've been told that he's a HUGE Stones fan. Loves Beggars. I love this guy & wish he could run one more time. The kerry supporters have to suck it up. 2008 maybe? LOL
February 23rd, 2005 02:10 AM
Bloozehound I've heard he loves the Stones & ZZ Top
February 23rd, 2005 03:09 AM
gypsy
quote:
Poplar wrote:
"You Can't Always Get What You Want"

...for all you shrill, whiny, snotty-nosed losers who just can't deal with the fact he was reelected.

get the f--k over it.

Word niggaz!
February 23rd, 2005 05:06 AM
lotsajizz
quote:
Poplar wrote:

i stand by my previous post.

Furthermore: for as long as people use this board to talk shit about the President, I'll be here to respond, and mock those who simply need to - as i said - get over him.

and we mock you...now there are two villages missing their idiot
February 23rd, 2005 06:02 AM
Jumacfly " I left my heart in Texas"
"I left my brain in Texas"
February 23rd, 2005 09:33 AM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Word $%###&*

Hi Sugar !

How(e) ya doing .... ?!?!

Purscee Joe ! ™
February 23rd, 2005 12:55 PM
kath you know, i stand by MY previous post that it wasn't a "bush bash", i was saying that bush listened to his advisors. not a political post, not a bash, nuthin. just an answer to "what does he listen to."

February 23rd, 2005 01:06 PM
Factory Girl W listens to his daddy.
February 23rd, 2005 01:39 PM
FPM C10
quote:
glencar wrote:
I've been told that he's a HUGE Stones fan. Loves Beggars.

I KNOW that even YOU don't believe this. Much more likely to be into REO Speedwagon. Maybe BTO.
February 23rd, 2005 01:42 PM
Jumacfly Winning Ugly???:o
February 23rd, 2005 03:03 PM
Dan
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
W listens to his daddy.

Anyone with a real clue about whats going on knows nothing can be further from the truth.
February 23rd, 2005 03:13 PM
Poplar
i wake up - and y'all are stil at it. oh well, here you go:

4 ... more ... years

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood