ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Jim Price - the "Kids nowadays ain't got no shame" sessions
© 1971 Ethan A. Russell
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: President Dubya's favorite tracks ??? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
February 25th, 2005 09:09 AM
telecaster
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
poplar, tele and the rest:

i am a looney liberal, as looney as they come, and i can admit that we lost this election fair and square. i have to admit, too, that john kerry would have made a forgettable president. not a horrible one, but a forgettable one. its a fair assessment.

however, you have to admit that dubya is the most devisive prez we've had in our lifetimes (i'm too young to remember nixon, mind you, being a child of the late 70s, early 80s). what we have -on both sides of the aisle- is a complete lack of good leadership. you'd think that in a nation of 280 million people we'd be able to come up with somebody better than bush v kerry.

No Starbuck, you are a reasonable liberal

Huge difference from the loony left

Check your PM on the CD please

Does anyone know what I do for living?

I can't decide

Starbuck, for you:

http://www.theonion.com/news/index.php?issue=4108&n=1
February 25th, 2005 02:23 PM
prism I don't think we lost the election fair and square. Bush was using Nixon's team of dirty tricks men. The swift boat veterans were telling outright lies. True, Kerry wasn't aggressive enough in attacking back.
February 25th, 2005 02:24 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Poplar wrote:

agreed, brutha. spending is out of control, and if its not stopped we're fucked.

Right. It's one of the many reasons he's the worst president ever. And it shows no sign of stopping, largely because of W's war, which he doesn't even factor into his budget, and which is the biggest reason he's the worst president ever. Then of course you have to add in his tax cuts, which coupled with his out-of-control spending makes Reagan's "voodoo economics" look like a balanced budget - something we haven't seen since the bad, bad days of that bad ol' Bill Clinton.

But all the damage he's doing is worth it, because the Iraqis got to VOTE! Yay! I'm sure you and Tele and the rest of your gang would all gladly lay down your lives and the lives of your children and their financial futures to ensure the toehold of democracy in our long-time ally, Iraq! Right?

Right?

quote:
Poplar wrote:
obviously i'm a W guy in the big picture respect. that said; I'm pro-choice, in favor of decriminalizing drugs, support equal rights for same-sex couples, and i support environmental efforts (the human element in global warming, however, is a crock). but am i gonna vote Libertarian? wish i could, but it ain't a reality. i think there are a lot of peoeple out there like me who just feel now is no time for a pansy like Kerry... thus the W win.

So you AGREED with most of Kerry's ideals and ideas, disagreed with Bush on everything, but voted for Bush because Kerry is a "pansy"?

Um...

What exactly IS the big picture, in your mind? Because the "big picture" is what makes me say he's the worst president EVER.

quote:
Poplar wrote:

You don't like W - cool, i understand .. but these nincompoops who want to equate Bush with Hitler, etc. i'm telling ya - those people are the ones that are "lost," not our country. i mean really, do people even know who Hitler was any more? anyone wasting their breath (or their Photoshop time) making a comparison deserves to be laughed at.

So....you're against just about everything he does and says, yet you proudly voted for him, and you'll come out and throw down your ridiculous childish invectives anytime anyone breathes a word against him. You crow about being a schoolyard bully, and your crowd of like-minded simps (that's short for "simpatico") all pats you on the back for the intellectual triumph of your put-downs, which amounted to "Waaaaaah!" And I'M a looney?

By the way, I didn't see anyone compare Bush to Hitler in this thread. And if the line about photoshop was directed at me, I didn't create the picture of Jesus with a cowboy hat. I would've done a better job. I also didn't create that hideous picture of a grinning yobbo, smirking because his daddy got him out of going to Vietnam and looking exactly like that schoolyard bully you're so fond of. That, sadly enough, is real.

As for your original assertion about liberals crying in the schoolyard: I never played dodgeball. I was smoking dope and listening to the Stones. Sorry.

Have a nice weekend, asswipe.
February 25th, 2005 02:29 PM
lotsajizz now THAT'S a quality post...crispy on the outside with a delicious cream filling and taste that reasonates
February 25th, 2005 02:36 PM
prism The Bush team shrewdly used their unconstitutional "faith-based initiative" to bribe churches with millions of dollars (they gave much of it to Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwell) so the churches would order their congregations to vote for Bush because "Kerry will ban the Bible". I'm not kidding, my mom came home from church with a pamphlet that said exactly that. When the government starts influencing the churches, people lose faith in the churches. James Madison pointed that out in 1790.
February 25th, 2005 02:53 PM
Riffhard
quote:
prism wrote:
I don't think we lost the election fair and square. Bush was using Nixon's team of dirty tricks men. The swift boat veterans were telling outright lies. True, Kerry wasn't aggressive enough in attacking back.

Um,I'm not about to get into another political pissing match here because I like most of the people that post here regardless of thier politics. However,to say the SBVs lied is in itself a lie. Not one word that they said has been refuted by anyone. Not one person can deny that the stories they told are true. Not even John Kerry can! Why? Because he has refused to sign Form 180. That's the military directive that would allow the release of his war time records. The press insisted that Bush release his papers because of the trumped up Texas Air National Guard BS. So Bush signed Form 180. Kerry said he would and yet to this day he has not! Why? And,why did the main stream media not press him to do so? God knows they were breathing down Bush's back for the papers.

It's very amussing watching people shit all over Bush for his service,or lack there of,but these same people completely ignored the SBV's and called them all liars. Did Peter Jennings ever interview any of them? Did Dan Rather? CNN? NYT? The answer is no on all counts! They never dug into the story that over 250 different soldiers related about Kerry's not so heroic actions in Nam. Kerry had 13 troops that he paraded around everywhere with him. Yet only one was an actual comrade in arms in Kerry's boat. That did stop over 250 that knew Kerry very well from his days in Nam from speaking out against him and calling him on his lies. Yet to some these guys are all liars! Funny stuff indeed!

Sign Form 180 Johnny! Then all would be resolved! What? Oh,I see. You won't. To sign the form would be to release all the negative shit for the world to see. Kinda like what the SBVs have been saying all along! War hero? Kerry? ROTFLMAO!! I know hundreds of vets that would gladly argue that point with you. Yet the vast majority of those same vets love Bush! Weird huh?

It doesn't really matter though. The election is over. Now Kerry can go back to the senate for another twenty years and once again not put his name on one single piece of legislation! Not one in twenty one years! God you guys really know how to pick em!

Riffhard
February 25th, 2005 02:54 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:
So you AGREED with most of Kerry's ideals and ideas, disagreed with Bush on everything, but voted for Bush because Kerry is a "pansy"?

Hey, lets not forget that he did pull strings and weasel his way out of national guard duty by volunteering for Vietnam combat.
February 25th, 2005 04:03 PM
Starbuck fleabit, you rock my world!

your above post is gassy material.

oops, wrong board!

anyhoo, i too think the comparisons of bush to hitler are overdone. however, i also think comparisons of saddam and hitler are insane as well. saddam didn't overrun an entire continent and wasn't responsible for the deaths of about fifty million people. sure, he gassed "his own people", but they were kurds, and he did so when he was an ally of the US and we didn't say anything then.

still, who will the bushies get next? is jeb available? coulter? man, she's one hot bitch!

February 25th, 2005 04:14 PM
Poplar
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

doesn't that say it all? defensive, bitter, shrill, hostile...

so i'm damned if i agree with everything Bush does, and I'm damned if i support some of his agenda. how does that work? did you agree with EVERYTHING Kerry proposed? I doubt it... yet, you voted for him. hmmmmm. and then you gotta call me an asswipe. nice, man. i'd like someone to point out what i said that deserved THAT.

[Edited by Poplar]
February 25th, 2005 04:21 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
i also think comparisons of saddam and hitler are insane as well. saddam didn't overrun an entire continent and wasn't responsible for the deaths of about fifty million people. sure, he gassed "his own people", but they were kurds, and he did so when he was an ally of the US and we didn't say anything then.

No we didn't, but then again we didn't have towelheads flying jet airliners into certain buildings in NYC and high profile goverment buildings in Washington, and plotting to unleash who knows what other unimaginable horrors against our country in the near future

the point is Saddam had them, used them and had no qualms about it and was a declared enemy of the USA, so in the best interests of our national security it's just best to make him go bye bye
February 25th, 2005 04:56 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Poplar wrote:

doesn't that say it all? defensive, bitter, shrill, hostile...

No, my post said it all. That was just the coup de grace. Defensive? I destroyed you, with your own words, and you had it coming. What's to defend against? Bitter? Maybe a bit. Shrill? Definitely not. That would be you. Hostile? I told you to have a nice weekend!

quote:
Poplar wrote:
so i'm damned if i agree with everything Bush does, and I'm damned if i support some of his agenda. how does that work? did you agree with EVERYTHING Kerry proposed? I doubt it... yet, you voted for him.

I haven't heard you say what the hell you DO agree with. You disagree with the same things I do, evidently, yet support him so strongly that you feel the need to get all up in everyone's face if they say ANYTHING bad about our arrogantly incompetent leader. Including jokes about what songs he might listen to!

I can't think of much I really disagreed with in Kerry's "agenda", but that's beside the point. We KNEW what Bush was going to do. With Kerry there was at least a chance of a change in our downward spiral. That's why I voted for him. Which did we want in charge of the most powerful country in the world - a dumb guy or a smart guy? It was as simple as that. I wanted a president who knew how to pronounce "nuclear". I still do. W is a fucking embarrassment.

quote:
Poplar wrote:
hmmmmm. and then you gotta call me an asswipe. nice, man.

asswipes ARE nice. Your ass gets all stinky without 'em.

quote:
Poplar wrote:
i'd like someone to point out what i said that deserved THAT.

Well, let's see:

"...for all you shrill, whiny, snotty-nosed losers who just can't deal with the fact he was reelected.

get the f--k over it.

i stand by my previous post.

Furthermore: for as long as people use this board to talk shit about the President, I'll be here to respond, and mock those who simply need to - as i said - get over him.

awwwww - i ruined your little bash-Bush thread?

i'm sure there are plenty of sites where nobody would mind, but here, i'll be around to stick up for W.

4 more years."

And then there was that crack about polka music.

And so on.

As I said:

February 25th, 2005 04:59 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:

No we didn't, but then again we didn't have towelheads flying jet airliners into certain buildings in NYC and high profile goverment buildings in Washington, and plotting to unleash who knows what other unimaginable horrors against our country in the near future

And the Iraqis wear similar hats - so let's rush into a war with no exit strategy!

Us whiny liberals call comments like this "racism". We actually think it's a BAD thing!

Let me pay you a compliment - you are as smart as the guy you voted for.
February 25th, 2005 05:18 PM
Poplar
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

I destroyed you, with your own words...

Easy there Cicero. we're all just shooting the breeze on a freak'n Rolling Stones message board for christ's sake.

good grief.

February 25th, 2005 06:06 PM
telecaster Funny shit from the lefties Poplar:

"Let me pay you a compliment - you are as smart as the guy you voted for"

If these clowns had their way, the Soviet Union would still be the Soviet Union and the Berlin Wall would still be the Berlin Wall

Freak show

Enjoy watching them go down as history flushes them down the crapper, again

[Edited by telecaster]
February 25th, 2005 06:48 PM
Poplar
Thinline Tele.... my axe of choice.

February 25th, 2005 07:09 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:
And the Iraqis wear similar hats - so let's rush into a war with no exit strategy!

that's the funny thing about wars, there's never really a proper exit strategy when your dealing with them, things don't always go accordingly, because, well they're wars, but since we're on the subject what were our great exit strategies we had in place for the major conflicts we entered into last century ?

WW2 in 1941 ? Korea 1950 ? 1st Gulf War in '91 ?

Enlighten the court please

Last time I checked we're still in Germany, still in Japan too, and Heeeey mama mia! Wadda ya know, we even got a few bases in Italy still, damn if that wars been over for over half a century now, but we're still over there.

Lets see, Korea, yup army bases in south korea, 1st Gulf War with Iraq, yup we were still there before this one started, in fact Saddams boys, sly devils, have been taking pot shots at our jets for past 10 yrs around them "No fly zones"

Wow! Amazing stuff!

but I'm sure a great, enlightened intellectual thinker like yourself knows all about this, or do you not? If so why not, did you cut class to go smoke dope too, miss a few lectures, not that it surprises me that the only thing a Non-dodgeball playing, cunt pacifist like yourself would dwell on in a time of war are all possible "exit strategies"

Did you cook up some good "exit strategies" to get out of dodgeball ? I'm sure you did, but how many times could they buy the "my wrist is broken" routine until they realize it wasn't broke, just terminally limp

quote:
FPM C10 wrote:
Us whiny liberals call comments like this "racism". We actually think it's a BAD thing!

No it's called "realism", but I'm glad to see you've got such a big heart and sympathy for these terrorists, next time you're cutting class (or work, you do work doncha?) to go get stoned and wallow around in the daisys because your too much of a fuckin pussy to play dodgeball with the boys. Pick a few of those flowers and go place them down the barrels of your buddies AK-47's, spark up a few joints, then suck their dicks off and let'm bend ya over a barrel to demonstrate to you their expert "exit strategies", bet your partial to that, always gotta keep exploring the realms of newer and better "exit strategies" to get out of playing dodgeball

Who knows this "strategy" might end the war, huh? Make love, not war right?

Be sure to tell them I said "Hi" too!

quote:
FPM C10 wrote:
Let me pay you a compliment - you are as smart as the guy you voted for.

and your just as big of a loser as the one you voted for

[Edited by Bloozehound]
February 25th, 2005 07:16 PM
Poplar uh-oh
[Edited by Poplar]
February 25th, 2005 07:19 PM
Starbuck a few interesting things to respond to here:

"No we didn't, but then again we didn't have towelheads flying jet airliners into certain buildings in NYC and high profile goverment buildings in Washington, and plotting to unleash who knows what other unimaginable horrors against our country in the near future"

bloozie, are you saying its ok when other people in the world die, but when americans die that's not OK? i for one decry the murder of anyone, whether its kurds being gassed by one of our then "allies" or innocent new yorkers who have a skyscraper collapse on their heads. murder is murder, man, and we can't support it (or stand by and do nothing) any time just because it supports our political agenda.

"If these clowns had their way, the Soviet Union would still be the Soviet Union and the Berlin Wall would still be the Berlin Wall"

tele, i for one would choose the world balance of the cold war over the one we've got now - at least that of the post kennedy era. mutually assured destruction pretty much wiped out the possibility of nuclear war. no, life is more dangerous now that we dont have an organized enemy......
February 25th, 2005 07:26 PM
Starbuck blooze, sure, we're still in germany, japan, korea, etc. but how many US servicemen have been killed there since march of 2003? something tells me its nowhere near the 1500 or so that have been killed in iraq.
February 25th, 2005 07:30 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
a few interesting things to respond to here:

"No we didn't, but then again we didn't have towelheads flying jet airliners into certain buildings in NYC and high profile goverment buildings in Washington, and plotting to unleash who knows what other unimaginable horrors against our country in the near future"

bloozie, are you saying its ok when other people in the world die, but when americans die that's not OK? i for one decry the murder of anyone, whether its kurds being gassed by one of our then "allies" or innocent new yorkers who have a skyscraper collapse on their heads. murder is murder, man, and we can't support it (or stand by and do nothing) any time just because it supports our political agenda.

Nope

What the hell are you saying, that we can't support killing on one hand, but then we can't just stand by an do nothing about it when it happens either ?

That doesn't make any sense, your conflicted dude.

Sometimes you gotta break a few eggs to make an omlette.

The only ones with an obvious "political agenda" in this were the democrat and liberal leadership who opposed Bush at every turn this last year because they didn't want a popular wartime President getting re-elected.

your a teacher aren't you, go look up the word "pre-emptive" in you dictionary and study its meaning real fuckin hard.

When our country is attacked, when our Pentagon is attacked, it's an act of WAR, and war will be made to ensure that we are not attacked like this again.

End of story.

People are gonna die, whether you agree with it or not, that's why you generally try to avoid war, but not in this case it simply CANNOT be avoided.

I know this might be hard to comprehend because you're still stuck in the Bill Clinton tuck tail & run mindset that got us into this fiasco in the first place, but as the song says, "the times they are a changin..."

[Edited by Bloozehound]
February 25th, 2005 07:58 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
Poplar wrote:

i'd like someone to point out what i said that deserved THAT.

[Edited by Poplar]

everything
February 25th, 2005 08:01 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:

When our country is attacked, when our Pentagon is attacked, it's an act of WAR, and war will be made to ensure that we are not attacked like this again.

End of story.

[Edited by Bloozehound]

Sorry to introduce reality into your little fascisti fantasy fanfare there Bloozy, but Iraq had NOTHING to do with attacking our nation. Even that moron "W" said so. Nice try through.....

REAL end of story.

February 25th, 2005 08:34 PM
stonedinaustralia i love this thread

FPM & sirmoonie - excellent work -

sorry poplar but it was a knock-out about a minute or so into the third round - and i say that not because i may or may not agree with anything anybody said but in terms of rational argument (and being a lawyer i'm an old hack when it comes to that type of stuff -'tho i might not have heard it all i've heard a lot of it and can tell the difference between a good riff and a bum note as it were)

getting back to having exile as the new national anthem i sill think it's an exilent idea - olympic medal presentation ceremonies could go on a bit but would still be extremely entertaining nonetheless

tele - you confuse/dodge the argument by simply dismissing any criticism of the peresent administration as being the left (loony or otherwise)or liberal is simplistic and not really the case in any event - as has been pointed out bush in many way is no conservative - he's as radical a president of your country as i've seen in my life

anyway all these phrases are so much verbage intended to define and assit argument they generall end ud obfuscatuing what people mean either that ior they just become meaningless and unedifying epithets

politics and politicians are about one thing and one thing only - POWER - getting a hold of it and hanging onto it for as long as possible and never giving it up and like anything if it's not growing it's dying - so political powers prime objective is to work for it's own survival and expansion - ALL politicians will sell their ideoligies out so long as it will heklp them maintain or strengthen their grip on the reigns

bush or whoever you're talking about - the prime minister of australia - or the head of any other "democratic" nations (damn another word that can mean whatever the speaker has in mind when they use it) and each one is unique in it's own Constitution - but you know what i mean - nations that have more than one political party and vote and you can call the president a fool without being summarily locked up - anyway without any effective and VOCAL oppostion we are fucked - i'm not so alarmist to think that this leads to tyranny (well not here in australia) but another "democracy" could fall victim to it - remember the Weimar Republic!! - a countries Constitution in many respects is not worth the paper it's written on - the real Constitution of a nation is it's people and how they choose to interpet that document

anyway - my point was - these days the "leader" of whatever faction at the time holds the reigns is a figure-head - unlike the days before WWII - todays politicians are not (to varying degrees) the brains behind the operation - succesful "keaders" have well oiled press machines and look good on televison - and while politics has been called show biz for ugly people for any politician to succeeed as a the "leader" he must be "like" by the public for reasons beyond the logic of his arguments and the value of his policies - a public for the most part who have little idea of what's really going on

i don't think bush leads your country anymore than our preime minister "leads" mine
and so it then comes down to the polity for reasons as many as their are citizens they attach themselves

as thompson himself was fond of saying "politics is the art of controlling your environment"

agot to go haven't quite finished

btw love the anthem you've got
February 25th, 2005 08:59 PM
telecaster "tele, i for one would choose the world balance of the cold war over the one we've got now - at least that of the post kennedy era. mutually assured destruction pretty much wiped out the possibility of nuclear war. no, life is more dangerous now that we dont have an organized enemy......"

Starbuck the fact that you teach kids scares me

Ask people in Poland, Ukraine, Germany (and former East Germany) Slovakia, Czech, the 5 "Stans", Afghanistan, and on and on and on how they like your world vision

You want commies, they don't

We don't have an "organized" enemy because Bush took it to them.

You want SS-20 (Russian NUKES) in Europe. Reagan said no

Bush said no

You say yes to commies, yes to Saddam, yes to terror

You are wrong, again

You are a nice guy, too nice

Google Jimmy Carter

February 25th, 2005 09:08 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
telecaster wrote:

You want commies, they don't

You say yes to commies, yes to Saddam, yes to terror

You are wrong, again

You are a nice guy, too nice

Google Jimmy Carter

Jeez....was Joe McCarthy your personal tutor there telly?

non sequitur after non sequitur

February 25th, 2005 09:29 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

Sorry to introduce reality into your little fascisti fantasy fanfare there Bloozy, but Iraq had NOTHING to do with attacking our nation. Even that moron "W" said so. Nice try through.....

REAL end of story.

YOU are the only person I'm aware of in this entire thread whose suggested Iraq had anything to do with 9/11 so far

I'm not saying they did, but it remains to be entirely seen what, if any, role they played or planned on playing in attacking the US

As I recall we went on the notions of Iraq being a sworn enemy to the US, Iraq posing the greatest immediate threat to the US, WMDs and TERRORIST ties, not to mention the already stated fact that we were already there.

good enough for me

"pre-emptive" go look it up, study it

and don't even start with the, "Were where the hell are WMDs?" bit

the entire world thought/knew he had them, we now have evidence of trucks going into Syria weeks before the conflict started, whatever the case, we couldn't turn our back on Saddam so now he's gone bye bye

February 25th, 2005 10:31 PM
Poplar
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:
sorry poplar but it was a knock-out about a minute or so into the third round - and i say that not because i may or may not agree with anything anybody said but in terms of rational argument

as for what makes a rational argument ... that's rather subjective isn't it? i mean, of all people, wouldn't a lawyer have to understand that rationale is something people differ on? so who the hell are you to come in like Michael Buffer on this little discussion and call a winner? i don't mean that in a rude way - but you simply aren't the judge here. your motion to call the argument over is denied.

February 25th, 2005 10:39 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
Poplar wrote:

i don't mean that in a rude way - but you simply aren't the judge here. your motion to call the argument over is denied.

objection over-ruled

motion granted

now Poplar, tell us when YOU graduate from law school

Sean, J.D. Suffolk U. '89

February 25th, 2005 10:40 PM
glencar Kudos to poplar, tele (as usual!) & bloozehound. It's obvious that Kerry couldn't respond to the Swift Boat Vets because they had the truth on their side. Military guys usually stand by each other until their death. That these guys turned on Kerry shows that he must have been a real dick & worked very hard to get out of there quickly. I'd always thought that Kerry had been there (Vietnam) for 2 years or so. I was floored when I learned it was slightly less than 4 months. That he earned 3 Purple Hearts & other medals shows that he was working the system to his own benefit.

As for his alleged intelligence, I saw no evidence of any such thing. He certainly had few political skills. It's always interesting how GOP Presidents are dolts until 2 decades after they leave office. I personally thought Bubba was a stupid ass albeit one equipped with some political skills. Carter was a smart guy but one who had few political skills. Why, he sounds like another version of JFK 2.0! For those on the Left, I would suggest reading some of those on the Right just to challenge yourselves. I listen to Air America, read the NY Times & Newsweek & watch Peter Jennings. It's good to know what the enemy is thinking.
February 25th, 2005 10:58 PM
Poplar
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

Sean, J.D. Suffolk U. '89

OH SHIT! Only lawyers can join in the discussion here? Sorry, I had no idea. Serioulsy, we all know everyone loves lawyers, they're the best!

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood