ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

From the archive of "Instituto Geográfico de Agostini"
Book provided by Rogerriffin
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Another typical C1O post! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
02-24-03 02:30 PM
nankerphelge First off -- fuck you josh!

And for everyone else:

Dozens indicted for peddling drug paraphernalia online
WASHINGTON (AP) — Federal authorities charged 55 people Monday with trafficking in illegal drug paraphernalia from coast to coast, using both traditional stores and the Internet.

A federal grand jury in western Pennsylvania handed up indictments against 27 people as part of "Operation Pipe Dreams," an investigation stretching from Pittsburgh to Phoenix to southern California, Attorney General John Ashcroft said.

Another nine people were charged in four grand jury indictments returned in Des Moines, under "Operation Headhunter," which involved paraphernalia marketed nationwide by distributors in Michigan, California and Texas.

In all, 55 people were named in nearly three dozen indictments returned throughout the country.

Federal law makes it a crime to sell products mainly intended for the use of illegal drugs, including such things as bongs, marijuana pipes, "roach" clips, miniature spoons and scales. Those charged with selling and conspiring to sell such items face up to three years on prison and maximum fines of $250,000.

A search warrant in the Iowa case turned up more than $2 million in illegal paraphernalia, authorities said.

Ashcroft said the sale of drug paraphernalia has exploded on the Internet, making it easier for teenagers and young adults to buy it. The items often are disguised as such things as lipstick cases to escape detection and are marketed under code names and symbols.

"Quite simply, the illegal drug paraphernalia industry has invaded the homes of families across the country without their knowledge," Ashcroft said in a statement. "This illegal, billion-dollar industry will no longer be ignored by law enforcement."

The Internet sites go by such names as Smokelab.com, Aheadcase.com and puffpipes.com, according to the Justice Department.

The investigation was led by the Drug Enforcement Administration along with the U.S. Marshals, Secret Service, Customs Service and Postal Inspection Service.

"People selling drug paraphernalia are in essence no different than drug dealers," said John Brown, acting DEA chief. "They are as much a part of drug trafficking as silencers are a part of criminal homicide."

02-24-03 02:33 PM
Joey " Another nine people were charged in four grand jury indictments returned in Des Moines, under "Operation Headhunter," which involved paraphernalia marketed nationwide by distributors in Michigan, California and Texas. "

Operation Headhunter ?...................I ain't no Pete Townshend !!!!!!!!

.....and then there are the drugs !

{{{{{{{{{{{{{ CA - RACK }}}}}}}}}}}}}}

JACKY !
02-24-03 02:45 PM
jb Tuff monday Nanker?
02-24-03 02:46 PM
nankerphelge Aside from your shit - no, why?
02-24-03 02:54 PM
steel driving hammer http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/030224/170/3ckqz.html&e=14&ncid=996
02-24-03 02:54 PM
jb You seem emotional upset over the C10 legacy..just let it go....nothing lasts forever.
02-24-03 02:58 PM
steel driving hammer
"Why don't you try stickin' jou head up jour ass -- see if it fits" (Tony to Hector)
"Now the leg, huh?" (Hector severing Angel Fernandez' leg with a chainsaw)
"Me dance? Hey, I think I wanna have a heart attack" / "Don't fall into the Dommy P" (Frank & Elvira)
"This is paradise, I'm tellin' ya. This town like a great big pussy jus' waitin' to get fucked." (Tony to Manny)
"In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the woman." (Tony to Manny)
"I neva fucked anybody over in my life, who didn't have it comin' to 'im, you got that? All I have in this world is my balls, and my word, and I don't break 'em for no one, jou understand?" (Tony to Sosa)
"Don't fuck me, Tony. Don't you ever try to fuck me." (Sosa warning Tony)
"Fuck Gaspar Gomez, and fuck the fuckin' Diaz brothers! Fuck'em all! I bury those cock-a-roaches!" (Tony to Frank)
"You can't tell me what to do, Tony. No more -- I am not a baby any more. I'll do what I wanna do, I'll see whoever I wanna see, and if I wanna fuck'im, Tony, then I'll fuck'im!" (Gina to Tony)
"Manolo, shoot dat piece o' chit"
"You, too, Mel. You fucked up."
"Maybe you can handle yourself one of them First Class tickets to the resurrection" / "Fuckin' punk! Son of a bitch!" / "So long, Mel; Have a good trip" / "Fuck you!" (Tony shooting Mel)
"That prick! Fuckin' WASP whore" (Tony re: Jerry the banker)
"Mob guys... Guineas... I don't trust 'em" (Tony to Manny)
"You know what capitalism is? Gettin' fucked!"
"Can't you stop saying 'fuck' all the time?" (Elvira)
"Money, money, money, money, money; that's all I ever hear in this house" / "Manny, look at the pelican fly -- come on, pelican!"
"Eh, fuck you, man! Who put this thing together? Me, that's who! Who do I trust? Me! [I don't need him; I don't need her. Everything is roses; I don't need nobody]" (Tony screaming at Manny)
"Jou wanna waste my time? Okay." (Tony to Seidelbaum)
"Say goodnight to the bad guy"
"Dis fuckin' guy..." (Tony re: Alberto)
"You die, motherfucker!" (Tony to Alberto)
"Well you stupid fuck, look at you now!" (Tony to Alberto)
"Ja! How'd jou like that, eh? Jou fuckin' maricon! Ja!

02-24-03 03:04 PM
woodywoodpecker hmmm completey lost me?
02-24-03 03:07 PM
nankerphelge Emotionally upset over the C10 legacy?
I think you just described yourself.
You've never been particularly comfortable with your "outsider" status.

As far as I can tell the C10 legacy is a group of 10 fun-loving, Stones fans that take an inordinate amount of ribbing for alleged homosexuality and freakishness. What's to be upset about?

02-24-03 03:07 PM
jb Woody..the C10 feels they are somehow better than the rest of us...they attempt to monopolize a particular topic and if you dare intrude..god help you. Individually they are a nice lot...Max, Joey, SirStonesalot, NastyHabits, etc...it's just that they are intoxicated by their self-perceived collective power...I , for one, am not intimidated by them.
[Edited by jb]
02-24-03 03:08 PM
sirmoonie Chico! Get the yeyo!
02-24-03 03:10 PM
jb Moonie is also a c10 member...but our mutual friend Parmeda says he is da bomb!
02-24-03 03:13 PM
steel driving hammer C'mon, Pelican!

http://www.jgeoff.com/scarface/cockrchsw.wav

http://www.jgeoff.com/scarface/ram/cockrchs.ram

02-24-03 03:14 PM
sirmoonie Josh! Pammie is the best! I hope you get to meet her. Did you see her legs in that one pic? Wow!
Maxlugar I for one am enraged over Josh, Esq's anti C10 remarks.

Those who cannot create, destroy.

nankerphelge Oh c'mon jb -- your whole persona from the day you arrived was that everyone else was a "loser" and that you were somehow Jehovah's gift to mankind!

Then the C10 comes along and gets all "your" nominations, and like Captain Ahab looking for the white whale, you start bad-mouthing the C10 in an attempt to feel more comfortable with the ugly little bed you made for yourself.

People always ask me, since you and I have spoken, whether you really are an asshole or just play one here -- up until recently I told them that you weren't. I'm beginning to wonder if I misjudged you!

02-24-03 03:15 PM
gypsy I'll never get to BE a c10, but I'm hoping to marry one by the end of the year.
02-24-03 03:16 PM
nankerphelge Secretly, I think jb is thinking the same thing!
02-24-03 03:17 PM
sirmoonie Chicks dig guys that are C10!
02-24-03 03:20 PM
jb Pam is about the nicest person I have encountered on all of these sites...generous, humorous, and self-assured....I knew she was great when she immediately understood my posts and did not take offense like members of a certain group that shall go nameless...She is also Italian, like my mistress, and that's a big plus in my book.
02-24-03 03:21 PM
stonedinaustralia jb - nasty is not C10 -

as far as i know they are

nanker
sirmoonie
marko
2000 man
maxlugar
joey
FPM
SS
SDH

and apologies to the tenth that walks beside them - whose name escapes me - who is that again??

jb - just to put the record straight i was on the Nolte award nominating committee and there was no C10 presence there at all

02-24-03 03:21 PM
Fiji Joe I had a C10 shirt when I was a kid...then my daddy got a job
02-24-03 03:23 PM
nankerphelge Maxmeister.

02-24-03 03:24 PM
sirmoonie Believe it or not, we have C10 shirts. And the chicks still dig us!
02-24-03 03:24 PM
steel driving hammer You forgot Maxmeister Fiji!

I still have my white C10 shirt btw!

Parmey, post more pictures...
02-24-03 03:29 PM
Fiji Joe "Chicks dig guys that are C10!"

Who you kidding?

Chicks dig flabby man-breasts, desolated industrial areas and a bottle of Mad Dog 20/20...

I'm in the mood for loooooveeee...

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
02-24-03 03:33 PM
parmeda WHOA!...
Step away for a while and all shit hits the fan, LOL!

Cut it out you guys and play nice
02-24-03 03:37 PM
jb I apologize Nasty Habits...
02-24-03 03:45 PM
steel driving hammer Sorry for the rough housing Pamer!

Now don't be cruel, say you don't mean it...

She Da Boss.
02-24-03 03:47 PM
parmeda
quote:
steel driving hammer wrote:
She Da Boss.

No....Steelie, I'm da MP!
LMAO!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST