ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

From the archive of "Instituto Geográfico de Agostini"
Book provided by Rogerriffin
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Another typical C1O post! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
02-25-03 12:34 PM
Factory Girl Gypsy, will you and Joey have HIS and HERs BLOW? Must arrange for monogrammed BLOW BOXES...lol.
02-25-03 12:36 PM
Joey " Must arrange for monogrammed BLOW BOXES...lol. "

Now THAT'S a Wedding gift !!!!!

JB ???????????
02-25-03 12:41 PM
Factory Girl The MONNOGRAMED BLOW BOXES are MY gift idea. JB will have to come-up with his own gift.
02-25-03 01:40 PM
jb Joey, they are offering 40% off Hugo Boss 3-botton tuxedoes at Neiman Marcus. ...I also saw some sexy spilt-crotch panties at a sex shop down the road from my office ......
Also, that guy John mayer of 'Your body is a wonderland" fame, looks like he is munching on serious tuna when he sings..look at his mouth!!!
[Edited by jb]
02-25-03 02:07 PM
scope
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
No it comes from a German word Fleichen (sp?)which means "to strike".

Do a Google search on the origins. Someone sent me a funny as shit audio clip of this guy going over it.

He goes into how to use it in a sentance.

You will laugh your ass off.

Maxy, I think this is the clip you are referring to. This kills me everytime I hear it.

http://slonet.org/~rloomis/f.wav
02-25-03 02:29 PM
Maxlugar Scope you are always there for us.

This is why the C10 treats you much better than, say, Josh.

I can't play it here at work but somehow I just KNOW that is the one.

M!
02-25-03 02:30 PM
Joey " ..I also saw some sexy spilt-crotch panties at a sex shop down the road from my ..............."

I got her those for Easter !

Jacky !
02-25-03 02:33 PM
Fiji Joe C'mon ya'll...Everyone now....Kumbaya my lawd...kumbaya
02-25-03 02:39 PM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:
I've been known to blow a grand or two on special occassions.

Lap dances don't count JB
02-25-03 04:43 PM
jb Solid Gold?
02-25-03 06:47 PM
Stonesthrow Scope-- English teachers all across the country should give copious thanks for the fine grammar lesson you provided in your link. In a mere 2:29, it covered parts of speech along with different types of verbs and tenses. A daunting task well executed.

02-25-03 08:15 PM
FPM C10 Really great. I particularly love the music behind it.

I hope the estate of Lenny Bruce gets a little taste of any profits. Guess since it's free there aren't any, but geez, Lenny Bruce was crucified & died so that that bit could lighten our postmodern evenings.

And didn't George Carlin do a bit just like that too?
02-25-03 11:14 PM
Maxmeister
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
SS...if this "It" you refer to has anything to do with dropping my pants and standing in a circle whilst feverishly pleasuring myself then I have to say I won't be bringin "it" to Asheville...Otherwise, I'm pretty much game for anything

Dam, I'm tired after reading this thread.

FJ,

The circle jerk was one of the many rights of passage into the C10. This will also be a prerequisite for all 10A members.
BTW, this is not your run of the mill circle jerk that you're familiar with. Noooooooo way! You haven't lived until you've done it by bonfire light.
If you're ready, we're ready. [LOL]

Rick

PS. Voodoo Brew is just waiting to be burned. Are you ready?

Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST