ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

From the archive of "Instituto Geográfico de Agostini"
Book provided by Rogerriffin
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Another typical C1O post! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
02-24-03 03:54 PM
Joey " Chico! Get the yeyo "

You got the YeYo ?????????

J.

02-24-03 03:58 PM
Maxlugar Josh better quit the mother fucking C10 bashing bullshit!

You got that scumbag??

We are better than you!

Now stick that up your tanned Flori-duh sphincter muscles and douche with it!

Why does he feel the need to push and push?

02-24-03 04:00 PM
steel driving hammer You got de YeYo?

I got de YeYo, and I got de money.

You got de money?

Yeah.

Bring it to me.

Fuck you, I take to Lopez myself.

LOL.
02-24-03 04:03 PM
jb I obviously have touched a nerve ....your comments are inapropriate and I expect a big aplology!
[Edited by jb]
02-24-03 04:24 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
jb wrote:
I obviously have touched a nerve ....your comments are inapropriate and I expect a big aplology!

Josh, we live in a world that has the Rolling Stones, and the Stones have to be guarded by the C10. Who else is gonna do it? You? We have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for the weak minded and you curse the C10. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that Mungo's death, while tragic, probably saved Stonesian lives. And our existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves Stonesian lives. You don't want the truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want the C10 on that wall, you need us on that wall. The C10 uses words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending the Stones. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very Stones that the C10 provides and then questions the manner in which we provide it. We would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise we suggest you pick up a weapon and stand at post. Either way, we don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to!
02-24-03 04:29 PM
Maxlugar

[Edited by Maxlugar]
02-24-03 04:32 PM
Boomhauer STop....

Drop....

Shut 'em down, open up shop....

ooohh....nooo....that's how Ruff Ryders roll!

02-24-03 04:35 PM
Moonisup so it's the C10 as the Ubermensch

reminds me of something
02-24-03 04:44 PM
woodywoodpecker i dont know enough about c10 to really get involved, but everyone here should be treated as equal in my eyes. We are all contributors to "The Greatest Rock N Roll band in da world" Right? Thats what matters.

02-24-03 04:45 PM
cocksucker Where does the C stands for? Cocksuckers? Why I am not in the C10 than?
[Edited by cocksucker]
02-24-03 04:54 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
quote:
cocksucker wrote:
Where does the C stands for? Cocksuckers? Why I am not in the C10 than?
[Edited by cocksucker]

COCKDANCE!

Actually, I think it's Cleavland or however you spell that city's name. The ten of them met there and had a good and thoroughly heterosexual time.

JB ran afoul of them by posting as "scrotum_c10" on another message board and occasionally here. His legs were broken and fed to the writers of "The Sopranos", which is why he's so bitter. In addition, he's had to listen to Back To The Egg at least once in rehab, which, despite being an awesome album, somehow makes certain members of the board go nuts.

-tSYX --- Say you don't love him, my salamander!
02-24-03 04:58 PM
Joey " I got de YeYo, and I got de money. "

Oooooooooooo , I forgot he had the money too !

YES !!!!!!!!

Joe Si ........................Scroll !
02-24-03 05:00 PM
sirmoonie I thought that one was pretty obvious. Did someone like install one of those dimmer switches in here?
02-24-03 05:02 PM
nankerphelge No, not everyone saw the Jack Nicholson parallels!
02-24-03 05:07 PM
Mother baby
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
No, not everyone saw the Jack Nicholson parallels!

Not everyone knows Jack Nicholson.
02-24-03 05:10 PM
nankerphelge That would be my point!
02-24-03 05:13 PM
Fiji Joe See...My Olive Branch post becomes more and more relevant every day...

Group hug I say...and no reach arounds....except with the express written permission of Fiji or an authorized agent thereof
02-24-03 05:24 PM
Mother baby
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
That would be my point!

You have a point?

I mean you have a good point.
[Edited by Mother baby]
02-24-03 05:27 PM
100 Years Ago ahh, but what Stones album would prove to be the C10's anthem

and SirMoonie so glad that we have the C10 to look out for us "little people" and preserve the legagy, nee the mystique of both this board and the Stones themselves. Because there's "bad craziness" hiding everywhere and it takes king hell hereos like the C10 (sorta of a modern day Magnificent 7, except of course there's 3 more)to keep a pack of rabid, frothing at the mouth hounds of hell shrieking Beatle tunes and shouting the praises of Paul McCartney from storming this citadel of Stonesian wonder and tearing it asunder leaving nothing but mayhem and poor shattered soul survivors babbling about the recent unearthing of the Get Back sessions and shrill posting of "Macca Is God" or "Back To The Egg: Overlooked Classic" and for this the efforts of you and your C10 brothers we thank you. You all are indeed our beasts of burden and what thanks do you get???
02-24-03 05:33 PM
Mother baby [quote]100 Years Ago wrote:
ahh, but what Stones album would prove to be the C10's anthem

... and shouting the praises of Paul McCartney from storming this citadel of Stonesian wonder and tearing it asunder leaving nothing but mayhem and poor shattered soul survivors babbling about the recent unearthing of the Get Back sessions and shrill posting of "Macca Is God",

Paul? Even the rest of the Beatles want'd em out. If Sutcliff had lived Paul would have been booted out with Pete Best.
02-24-03 05:40 PM
Joey " I'll never get to BE a c10, but I'm hoping to marry one by the end of the year. "

Damn Straight My Princess .......................I look forward to our Maui Wedding in October . Please tell your dad that I may have incurred some additional expenses with me inviting all of my C-10 Brothers ( They plan to stay at the Royale Hawaiian Village Maui Resort the entire three weeks too .................. )

Shouldn't be too much of a problem , should it ? I promise -- No " Blow " the entire Honeymoon !!!!

{{{{{{{{{{{ JACKY BOY }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

02-24-03 05:40 PM
steel driving hammer [quote]Mother baby wrote:
[quote]100 Years Ago wrote:

Ahh, Dirty Work actually...

Maybe Primitve Cool also...
02-24-03 05:49 PM
Mother baby
quote:
Mother baby wrote:
Ahh, Dirty Work actually...
Maybe Primitve Cool also...

I don't think I've ever listened to Dirty Work. Nor Primitive Cool for that matter. I do know I like the artwork on PC though.
02-24-03 05:50 PM
nankerphelge Never listened to Dirty Work?
Some Stones fan...
02-24-03 06:10 PM
Mother baby
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Never listened to Dirty Work?
Some Stones fan...

So? What does one have to have listened to Dirty Work to be a Stones Fan? Its just that I'm a procrastinator...I still haven't got a drivers license yet either and im almost 50.

[Edited by Mother baby]
02-24-03 06:11 PM
nankerphelge Just givin' a little back to you there MB!!
02-24-03 06:16 PM
Moonisup dW rules
02-24-03 06:22 PM
steel driving hammer Hey Moonisup, no offense at all but,

when are you going to take down that picture of Chuck Levell? LOL.

Is it up there for a joke or do you like him?

That picture of Keith w/ the Open G flick of the wrist, twist of the mind overides anything but...Chuck?
02-24-03 06:31 PM
100 Years Ago it's the last time the music had that swagger, that fuck all attitude, not surprisingly it was also really the first time since Exile that Keith was in control of the recording due to Mick's preoccupation with promoting She's The Boss. i like DW enough but the outtakes are truly a revelation, Deep Love has riff that digs as deep as any line etched into Mr Richard's face. in fact you may question my sanity but i think it would've made a helluva double album!
02-24-03 06:34 PM
Moonisup I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeee Chuck you must know that hahaha

hahahaahahah no it's there for fun
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST