ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

From the archive of "Instituto Geográfico de Agostini"
Book provided by Rogerriffin
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Another typical C1O post! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
02-25-03 11:02 AM
nankerphelge OOOohhh put me down for a visit.
I want to get my PhD in chibology and I hear that Hawaii has some of the best flora in the world!

Maui Wowie!
Puna Butter!

Of course I'll need a small cadre of experienced researchers to help me!
02-25-03 11:06 AM
Joey " I want to get my PhD in chibology and I hear that Hawaii has some of the best flora in the world!

Maui Wowie!
Puna Butter!

Of course I'll need a small cadre of experienced researchers to help me! "

Done ! Any number of researchers you want Nanky !!!! Just send the bill to me and I will pass it on to the appropriate channels !

I also will sponsor " hikes " to help your researchers and yourself locate the mountain with the best shrooms !

STONES !

JACKY !

02-25-03 11:22 AM
Maxlugar Don't be fooled Gypsydoodles!

Word has it he's moving his Swank Nebraska Ice Fishing/ Bait Hut to Hawaii.

FedEx is charging him $35.

There is barely enough room for him and his night crawlers.

Hope you like the smell of Spake!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaxy!
02-25-03 11:26 AM
Boomhauer
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
OOOohhh put me down for a visit.
I want to get my PhD in chibology and I hear that Hawaii has some of the best flora in the world!

Maui Wowie!
Puna Butter!

Of course I'll need a small cadre of experienced researchers to help me!

Cheech: Man, waz in dis shit?

Chong: Mostly Maui Wowie, man.
02-25-03 11:29 AM
Joey " Hope you like the smell of Spake! "

<----- Spake ? SPAKE ?????? What in the Hell is a Spake ?

Yeah little buddy , I was wondering the same thing !

Max , is spake something Howard Carter found in that tomb ???????

Developing ...............

Shiver....................

Shecky !
02-25-03 11:33 AM
sirmoonie Congrats to Joey and Gypsy on the amalgamation.

Did you guys know that FUCK is ye olde English acronym for Fornication Under Consent of the King?

When you got married, the king allowed you to get it on, or engage in F.U.C.K.

Think about that the next time you're bashing the Brits.
02-25-03 11:38 AM
Maxlugar No it comes from a German word Fleichen (sp?)which means "to strike".

Do a Google search on the origins. Someone sent me a funny as shit audio clip of this guy going over it.

He goes into how to use it in a sentance.

You will laugh your ass off.
02-25-03 11:39 AM
nankerphelge How about suck??

Slurping Under ... etc???

Just curious?
02-25-03 11:43 AM
jb Joey, I don't particularly like Gypsy, but she is quite attractive. Good luck!!!
02-25-03 11:48 AM
parmeda Josh!
I hope that Joey & Gypsy are kind enough to invite me to their wedding...and if so, I will take you as my guest...get you to wear a 'Don Ho' shirt...slap me on a grass skirt and make you do the hula with me, damn it.
02-25-03 11:51 AM
jb Sounds good to me....maybe Moonie can show up as the lone C10 representative.
02-25-03 11:58 AM
Maxlugar You have been added to the Axis of Evil and will be treated as such by other C10 Members.
parmeda I'm sure Moonie will be there...he's going to be King of the Island that day!
jb I'm voting for Bush next time.
[Edited by jb]
02-25-03 12:00 PM
glencar For once our flunky Josh is talking sense (voting for Gwb...)!
02-25-03 12:12 PM
Joey I'm voting for Bush next time. !!!!!

< ----- WHAT ???????

Agreed little pal !

Josh , that is IT !!!!! I am no longer converting to Judiasm !

Stones !

{{{{{{{{{{ PERSIAN JOE }}}}}}}}}}}
02-25-03 12:13 PM
jb That's exactly why I have to vote for him...he loves the so-called jew.
02-25-03 12:13 PM
glencar My Nebraskan friend Joey what does it matter? Your vote is overwhelmed by all those other Cornhuskers who knoww how to vote properly. What a great state is Nebraska (even though I've never been I'm sure I'm right).
02-25-03 12:15 PM
sirmoonie "Hey babe, lets rip our way through a twelvie and then go fleichen in the backyard."

I dunno Maxy, that just doesn't sound right. Linguistically.
Joey " What a great state is Nebraska (even though I've never been I'm sure I'm right). "

Of Course you are correct Blue , Johnny Carson hails from there .....what more is there to say ?

JACKY !
gypsy I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a really expensive wedding gift from jb.
02-25-03 12:16 PM
Joey " I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a really expensive wedding gift from jb. "

Me too !

02-25-03 12:19 PM
jb I've been known to blow a grand or two on special occassions.
02-25-03 12:22 PM
glencar Joey a little know fact about me is that I've tried to visit most of the Lower 48. I was in Colorado once & drove up to Cheyenne WY but I had no time for Nebraska. Maybe if the Stones play Omaha or Lincoln on their tour next year/.
02-25-03 12:23 PM
Factory Girl jb, when you blow, you mean BLOW? Then, Joey and Gypsy will have a most lively wedding!
02-25-03 12:25 PM
Maxlugar I assume Mr. Grand is kind of a nice guy then?

YES!

MACKY!!
02-25-03 12:27 PM
glencar Geez Louise! The one time I hold back (DW ref) everyone else piles on!
02-25-03 12:27 PM
gypsy BLOW?! Then I must have some kind of pre-nup that specifies that Joey cannot touch my blow.
02-25-03 12:32 PM
FPM C10 I'm late arriving to this Irish Wedding of a thread. I could almost see the little puffs of smoke and flying stars which indicate a cartoon altercation! Anyway, to get caught up - I WILL be at the wedding and will gladly do a reading from "Naked Lunch" in my best stentorian tones as part of the ceremony.

I missed what Josh did to invoke the official wrath of the C10 but I stand by my brothers in a show of solidarity. I also suspect him of having weapons of mass destruction.

Fiji, I know you haven't seen the film "Freaks", but the photo you're running now is apropos for the suggestion of coming to Asheville - she's not a REAL freak but was a beautiful woman who was MEAN to the freaks, so at the horrific climax of the movie they MAKE her a freak! Perhaps we are LURING you to Asheville...the rumor I heard was that once you are sufficiently Nolted you will be given huge saline implants and exhibited as Fiji Josephine!

(And Gypsy - a word to the wise - what the woman in the movie did to call down freakdom on herself was to lead one of the Freaks on, making the little fella think she was going to marry him. So you'd better not break our young Joey C10's fragile heart! This is now officially a shotgun wedding!)

After they unveil the once beautiful but now ghastly half-duck half-woman, they chant, in unison:

"Gooba Gabba, Gooba Gabba, we accept you - ONE OF US!!!"

Which oddly enough is very similar to the ceremony sanctifying the status of C10A.
02-25-03 12:32 PM
Joey " BLOW?! Then I must have some kind of pre-nup that specifies that Joey cannot touch my blow."

<----- PreNup ???? PRENUP ??????????

Easy little buddy ! Gypsy , as husband and wife , it is " Share and Share " alike --- Your Blow in My Blow !!!!! It's in the vows !

Stones !

J. KINS !

Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST