ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© 1975 Lynn Goldsmith
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hope Josh Is Okay! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
15th December 2006 02:28 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Gazza wrote:
I can feel the love!

That's disturbing on so many levels, it's unreal......

15th December 2006 02:34 PM
Some Guy jb has made the transition.
15th December 2006 02:43 PM
Gazza
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

LOL..fuck, I havent seen that in years

They went to the same 'arse wiggling' classes, it seems
15th December 2006 03:15 PM
Michael Cohl I am pleased to say that I had lunch with JB just last week. We reminisced about the tour and talked money and ticket sales. JB seemed kind of distracted during our meal though. He later confessed to me he was mad that there were some empty seats in the restaraunt. He muttered something about how the people in town were not true Mcdonalds fans and that the menu was the same every night, and he wished Mick Taylor was still working there.
15th December 2006 03:17 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Michael Cohl wrote:
I am pleased to say that I had lunch with JB just last week. We reminisced about the tour and talked money and ticket sales. JB seemed kind of distracted during our meal though. He later confessed to me he was mad that there were some empty seats in the restaraunt. He muttered something about how the people in town were not true Mcdonalds fans and that the menu was the same every night, and he wished Mick Taylor was still working there.

Thats not too bad....who picked up the check?
15th December 2006 03:20 PM
WJ
quote:
Michael Cohl wrote:
I am pleased to say that I had lunch with JB just last week. We reminisced about the tour and talked money and ticket sales. JB seemed kind of distracted during our meal though. He later confessed to me he was mad that there were some empty seats in the restaraunt. He muttered something about how the people in town were not true Mcdonalds fans and that the menu was the same every night, and he wished Mick Taylor was still working there.

Was there tarpage?
15th December 2006 03:23 PM
Michael Cohl
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Thats not too bad....who picked up the check?

JB used the Mcdonalds gift card you gave him for Christmas. So I guess I should say "thank you" to you! But I don't have time right now.
15th December 2006 03:46 PM
Joey
quote:
Michael Cohl wrote:

JB used the Mcdonalds gift card you gave him for Christmas. So I guess I should say "thank you" to you! But I don't have time right now.

15th December 2006 04:18 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Michael Cohl wrote:

Damn, I thought I sent him a card that said "Value $10" on it, but really had no value on the card!!
15th December 2006 04:23 PM
Joey
quote:
Michael Cohl wrote:

You are on fire !
16th December 2006 12:47 AM
Michael Cohl
quote:
Joey wrote:

You are on fire !

Well it certainly feels that way when I pee.
16th December 2006 09:56 AM
Dick Bush
quote:
Michael Cohl wrote:

Mikey,

All people have their own obsesions and flaws, so the JB too - with his obnoxious and enduring habit of counting the ticket sales of the Stones. He really turned into the worst Stones basher on this board for a while, no, really. BTW, did I really need to hear from him how funny & funky the Stones on the stage are ? Darn, no!

Please, forgive him that little imperfection - I trully hope he is on the way of true improvements about that, you may believe, so forget and forgive him his profanity! One day, he'll talk to Mick and you as a grown-up person, you bet!

17th December 2006 06:34 PM
glencar Joshy might bash current business/playing practices but he's still one of their Top 100 fans. Just ask him!
17th December 2006 06:41 PM
Joey
quote:
Michael Cohl wrote:

Well it certainly feels that way when I pee.

I am leaving the board
17th December 2006 06:42 PM
Joey
quote:
Dick Bush wrote:

Mikey,

All people have their own obsesions and flaws, so the JB too - with his obnoxious and enduring habit of counting the ticket sales of the Stones. He really turned into the worst Stones basher on this board for a while, no, really. BTW, did I really need to hear from him how funny & funky the Stones on the stage are ? Darn, no!

Please, forgive him that little imperfection - I trully hope he is on the way of true improvements about that, you may believe, so forget and forgive him his profanity! One day, he'll talk to Mick and you as a grown-up person, you bet!

I continue to suffer from flank pain, chronic IBS, benign fasciculation, and other stress related conditions. This includes rectal irritation, burning sensations upon urination, swollen glands, loose skin, and a very painful bile duct. Lately, this stress has caused scalp twitching, which I fear is a symptom of a major, terminal ailment.

Tee Hee
17th December 2006 07:37 PM
mojoman
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
jb has made the transition.

walk towards the light
18th December 2006 11:01 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
jb has made the transition.

18th December 2006 11:17 AM
Some Guy Will jb come home for Christmas?
18th December 2006 11:48 AM
Joey
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Will jb come home for Christmas?

My Baby got BACK !!!!!!

Baby Joe Wolcott !
18th December 2006 11:57 AM
Highwire Rob JOEY!!!

You stole my kitty. get your own damn pussy!

Could somebody put up Sandler's live Hannukah (sp?) song from Youtube.

...for Josh.

18th December 2006 12:02 PM
Some Guy I miss that dude.
18th December 2006 12:16 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
I miss that dude.

I say we just replace him with a 15 yr old fat kid
18th December 2006 12:19 PM
Joey " JOEY!!!

You stole my kitty. get your own damn pussy! "

So YOU are the one I stole the kitty from ..........

......and here I considered it an ' original thought ' on MY part . Silly Joey .

Thank You My Stonesian Brother .

You are much loved by Joeykins.

18th December 2006 12:22 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

I say we just replace him with a 15 yr old fat kid

nothing but net!!
18th December 2006 01:06 PM
glencar
quote:
Joey wrote:
" JOEY!!!

You stole my kitty. get your own damn pussy! "

So YOU are the one I stole the kitty from ..........

......and here I considered it an ' original thought ' on MY part . Silly Joey .

Thank You My Stonesian Brother .

You are much loved by Joeykins.

You are a thief in the night...and day!
18th December 2006 02:06 PM
Joey " You are a thief in the night...and day! "

And a Damn GOOD one too ....

kins'
18th December 2006 03:11 PM
glencar You always get caught though!
18th December 2006 03:12 PM
Joey " You always get caught though! "

18th December 2006 03:14 PM
glencar Once again! Thief!
18th December 2006 03:15 PM
Joey " Once again! Thief! "

Why ?!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)