ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© 1975 Lynn Goldsmith
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hope Josh Is Okay! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
20th December 2006 09:44 AM
Joey
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
jb has left the building.

.....or enlarged in death ...beyond what he was in life .

He is to be remembered as a kind and decent man .....

...a man who saw suffering and triend to heal it ....
20th December 2006 09:49 AM
Some Guy
quote:
Joey wrote:

.....or enlarged in death ...beyond what he was in life .

He is to be remembered as a kind and decent man .....

...a man who saw suffering and triend to heal it ....

20th December 2006 11:27 AM
glencar Wha-wha-what??? Joshy has left the building?
21st December 2006 04:29 AM
corgi37 Has he checked out? Left this mortal coil? Croaked?

Is he a ex-parrot?
21st December 2006 07:38 AM
Some Guy Should we issue an Amber alert.
21st December 2006 03:32 PM
Saint Sway song of the day...

Where'd JB go?
for a giggle and a lawff
Where'd JB go?
and a little piece of ass
Where'd JB go?
for a little piece of this
Where'd JB go?
for a little piece of that
Where'd JB go?
for a little piece of stick!
Where the boys go?
for a little piece of cunt!
21st December 2006 03:32 PM
Joey
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
song of the day...

Where'd JB go?
for a giggle and a lawff
Where'd JB go?
and a little piece of ass
Where'd JB go?
for a little piece of this
Where'd JB go?
for a little piece of that
Where'd JB go?
for a little piece of stick!
Where the boys go?
for a little piece of cunt!

Oh thank thee oh Jesus
you gave you life for me
King of the Jews, the man
from the Galilee, oh thank thee
oh Jesus, you gave your life for me
and died upon that wooden cross
for all eternity!!!!!

21st December 2006 03:39 PM
Some Guy jb has dusted us.
21st December 2006 04:10 PM
Joey
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
jb has dusted us.

For My Baby ! :

21st December 2006 07:15 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Joey wrote:

I continue to suffer from flank pain, chronic IBS, benign fasciculation, and other stress related conditions. This includes rectal irritation, burning sensations upon urination, swollen glands, loose skin, and a very painful bile duct. Lately, this stress has caused scalp twitching, which I fear is a symptom of a major, terminal ailment.

Will all JB's money
Buy you forgiveness?
Keep you from sickness?
Or keep you from cold?
26th December 2006 05:26 PM
Some Guy Have a jb new year!
26th December 2006 05:38 PM
tumbled I wish the star of david could be gold, white, or silver instead of blue. I don't know why blue irritates me so much cuz it clashes with red and green probably.

that's it sorry to vent
26th December 2006 11:22 PM
Joey
quote:
tumbled wrote:
I wish the star of david could be gold, white, or silver instead of blue. I don't know why blue irritates me so much cuz it clashes with red and green probably.

that's it sorry to vent

I Dig your Avatar man .
27th December 2006 12:00 AM
Scottfree
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

Will all JB's money
Buy you forgiveness?
Keep you from sickness?
Or keep you from cold?

That's golden....(may the Lord Jesus bless you and keep you)
27th December 2006 03:58 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

Will all JB's money
Buy you forgiveness?
Keep you from sickness?
Or keep you from cold?

get up, get out, get into something jew !!
27th December 2006 10:16 AM
Some Guy all about jew.
27th December 2006 10:33 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
all about jew.

He might be ukrainian!
27th December 2006 11:50 AM
Some Guy He became a playboy.
29th December 2006 11:48 AM
jb
Thanks for all the concern..lol!!! Want to wish all of you a happy, healthy, and prosperous New Year. Too many losses in 06, and hopefully, 07 will be kinder. It's been a lot of fun going back and forth with some of you for so many years..sometimes it got a bit "hot", but in the end, we all ended up on friendly terms. It's nice that so many of you have really connected off the board as well, as it has made the whole "stones" experience even more fulfilling. As for me, it's been a very busy couple of months, and it never stops. The pressure of this profession, as Fiji, Nanker, Moonie and others can attest, is never ending. Don't get me wrong, I am blessed to have a wonderful family, my "saint" of a wife, 2 great boys, and our dearest Brooke. Unfortunately, you don't often take enough time to appreciate these blessings, and as you all are aware, my chronic stress related disorders, while great posting material, really do suck. Nonetheless, we forge forward to another new year, content in that we saw so many Stones concerts, met so many freinds, and shared in the sorry and loss of some of our dear friends here. Who knows what lies ahead in 07? Another "mini-tour" ?, a "Euro-Summitt", and democrat house and senate(sorry, had to get that in..lol), and hopefully happiness for all of you and your families. Your friend-Josh.

P.S.-once again, thanks to Gazza, Vodoo, and Jaxx for creating "Rocks-Off" a/k/a the "asylum". The board has further added to the Stones "legend", and has provided a forum for some of the most informative, insane, obscene, controversial, and otherwise hilarious posting ever on the net!!! In the words of Keith Richard, "gold rings on ya"....or "It's good to be here, it's good to be anywhere", or "fuck you Gazza, will ya?"

29th December 2006 11:50 AM
Some Guy good to see your return jb! Time to light it up.
29th December 2006 11:53 AM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

Thanks for all the concern..lol!!! Want to wish all of you a happy, healthy, and prosperous New Year. Too many losses in 06, and hopefully, 07 will be kinder. It's been a lot of fun going back and forth with some of you for so many years..sometimes it got a bit "hot", but in the end, we all ended up on friendly terms. It's nice that so many of you have really connected off the board as well, as it has made the whole "stones" experience even more fulfilling. As for me, it's been a very busy couple of months, and it never stops. The pressure of this profession, as Fiji, Nanker, Moonie and others can attest, is never ending. Don't get me wrong, I am blessed to have a wonderful family, my "saint" of a wife, 2 great boys, and our dearest Brooke. Unfortunately, you don't often take enough time to appreciate these blessings, and as you all are aware, my chronic stress related disorders, while great posting material, really do suck. Nonetheless, we forge forward to another new year, content in that we saw so many Stones concerts, met so many freinds, and shared in the sorry and loss of some of our dear friends here. Who knows what lies ahead in 07? Another "mini-tour" ?, a "Euro-Summitt", and democrat house and senate(sorry, had to get that in..lol), and hopefully happiness for all of you and your families. Your friend-Josh.

P.S.-once again, thanks to Gazza, Vodoo, and Jaxx for creating "Rocks-Off" a/k/a the "asylum". The board has further added to the Stones "legend", and has provided a forum for some of the most informative, insane, obscene, controversial, and otherwise hilarious posting ever on the net!!! In the words of Keith Richard, "gold rings on ya"....or "It's good to be here, it's good to be anywhere", or "fuck you Gazza, will ya?"

I'm nervously concerned. The whole tone of this post is rushed; forced. The stress maybe?
29th December 2006 12:01 PM
Nellcote Happy New Year JB.
On With The Show, Good Health To You!
We also know that The Dolphins will not be in the Super Bowl in February '07. (whoops, had to get that in!)
29th December 2006 12:02 PM
glencar
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Happy New Year JB.
On With The Show, Good Health To You!
We also know that The Dolphins will not be in the Super Bowl in February '07. (whoops, had to get that in!)

I think he's alreay processed that.
29th December 2006 12:08 PM
Nellcote Reminder is always good, no?
BTW, I've been out of the political loop for a bit, is the
South Dakota senator illness item still an issue?
Happy New Year to yourself as well!
29th December 2006 12:15 PM
glencar Happy New Year to you too! Last night on Drudge I saw a headline that he's still critical. Even if he dies the Dems will pull something. They're scum. LOL
29th December 2006 12:24 PM
Some Guy I could use a hair cut and my stylist is out of town.
29th December 2006 12:27 PM
Nellcote Some Guy, here's hoping '07 brings us a Van Halen tour, which, as a reality show, would top them all!
29th December 2006 12:29 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Some Guy, here's hoping '07 brings us a Van Halen tour, which, as a reality show, would top them all!

VAN HALEN scored a landslide victory in The Plain Dealer's seventh annual Rock and Roll Hall of Fame poll. The newspaper asked readers and visitors to www.cleveland.com to tell it which nominees on the latest official Rock Hall ballot are most worthy of induction.

"Quite honestly, I'm not surprised," singer Sammy Hagar said when he was informed of the mandate.

VAN HALEN's music "is holding up really well," said Hagar, 59. "I'm not taking all the credit. I mean, the earlier stuff with Roth set the tone for the whole thing. Thank God when I joined the band, it didn't go down. We kept going. It was awesome."

Earlier this year, it was announced that Eddie Van Halen's 15-year-old son Wolfgang had replaced Michael Anthony on bass.

"I really have no idea — ppphhhttt! — what's going on," Hagar said. "Michael and I are friends, which is why he isn't in the band anymore."

VAN HALEN and Hagar went their separate ways in 1996. Eight years later, Hagar was back in the fold for a reunion tour. In the interim, he co-headlined a tour with Roth.

There has been buzz lately about VAN HALEN hitting the road again with Roth. Hagar, for one, doesn't buy it.

"I'm not saying I don't want a Dave reunion," Hagar said. "I think their best bet after this would be to go out with Dave. But I don't see it working.

"Ed, Wolfie, Alex and some new kid would be what I put my money on. That could happen.

"But Dave and Ed working together? I don't see it in a million years. I know 'em both."

In fact, Hagar doubts VAN HALEN's members can put aside their differences even long enough to get through the Rock Hall ceremony.

"I think it could be ugly," he said. "This might be the best one ever! It's what everybody wants. They want to see blows thrown and yelling and screaming and people making fools of themselves and trying to outshine each other.

"This could be a real comedy, man. This could be a reality series right here.

"I don't think it's gonna be a real friendly, beautiful scene. . . .I could go there and jam with them. Ed, Mike, Al and I probably could pull it off, 'cause we just did it [in 2004]. We were professional when we went onstage.

"But you throw Dave in that mix, and I just don't see it working. Dave's gonna want it to be all about him. Ed's gonna want it to be all about him. And that's a tough one right there. I'll probably just be sitting over in the corner, cracking up."

Read the rest of the article at www.cleveland.com.
29th December 2006 12:31 PM
glencar Cleveland is infamous for ballot stuffing. That's howe they got the R&R HOF in the 1st place.
29th December 2006 01:34 PM
Jumping Jack Did Santa bring you some new wheels?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)