ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© 1975 Lynn Goldsmith
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hope Josh Is Okay! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
30th December 2006 01:21 AM
mojoman don't fear the reaper!!!
30th December 2006 05:52 AM
corgi37 Glad JB is fine. I agree 06 ended up sucking pretty fucking bad, but the good times are always there.
30th December 2006 07:40 PM
glencar The sun'll come out tomorrow...
30th December 2006 09:31 PM
Highwire Rob
quote:
jb wrote:

Thanks for all the concern..lol!!! Want to wish all of you a happy, healthy, and prosperous New Year. Too many losses in 06, and hopefully, 07 will be kinder. for all of you and your families. Your friend-Josh.

JOSH! GLAD YOU'RE BACK... It's still Hannukah so here goes...

31st December 2006 07:33 AM
glencar Actually Hannuchakuh has to be over by now. It started 2 weeks ago & it only goes for 8 days.
31st December 2006 08:18 AM
chevysales
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Happy New Year JB.
On With The Show, Good Health To You!
We also know that The Dolphins will not be in the Super Bowl in February '07. (whoops, had to get that in!)

we dolphans are starting to think we may NEVER be in the super bowl again without buying a ticket

curse of the marino???
31st December 2006 08:38 AM
Nellcote You laughed me off about Mangini...
31st December 2006 11:16 AM
Highwire Rob
quote:
glencar wrote:
Actually Hannuchakuh has to be over by now. It started 2 weeks ago & it only goes for 8 days.

Oh, Shit! My research was faulty... I was looking at something that said "starts the 25th day" -- but I see now: "of the Jewish calendar."

http://www.infoplease.com/spot/hanukkah.html

Sorry, JB. But it's the thought (belated) that counts... right?

KWANZAA? Anyone?
31st December 2006 11:31 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
jb wrote:

Thanks for all the concern..lol!!! Want to wish all of you a happy, healthy, and prosperous New Year. Too many losses in 06, and hopefully, 07 will be kinder. It's been a lot of fun going back and forth with some of you for so many years..sometimes it got a bit "hot", but in the end, we all ended up on friendly terms. It's nice that so many of you have really connected off the board as well, as it has made the whole "stones" experience even more fulfilling. As for me, it's been a very busy couple of months, and it never stops. The pressure of this profession, as Fiji, Nanker, Moonie and others can attest, is never ending. Don't get me wrong, I am blessed to have a wonderful family, my "saint" of a wife, 2 great boys, and our dearest Brooke. Unfortunately, you don't often take enough time to appreciate these blessings, and as you all are aware, my chronic stress related disorders, while great posting material, really do suck. Nonetheless, we forge forward to another new year, content in that we saw so many Stones concerts, met so many freinds, and shared in the sorry and loss of some of our dear friends here. Who knows what lies ahead in 07? Another "mini-tour" ?, a "Euro-Summitt", and democrat house and senate(sorry, had to get that in..lol), and hopefully happiness for all of you and your families. Your friend-Josh.

P.S.-once again, thanks to Gazza, Vodoo, and Jaxx for creating "Rocks-Off" a/k/a the "asylum". The board has further added to the Stones "legend", and has provided a forum for some of the most informative, insane, obscene, controversial, and otherwise hilarious posting ever on the net!!! In the words of Keith Richard, "gold rings on ya"....or "It's good to be here, it's good to be anywhere", or "fuck you Gazza, will ya?"

Nice to see you, Josh! Glad you're alive and well. Thank YOU for all the hilarity you've provided in 2006, as well as your many predictions (especially the "Fall Mini-Tour" prediction - my personal favorite)! A Very Happy New Year to you too, sweetie.

31st December 2006 02:30 PM
glencar
quote:
Highwire Rob wrote:

Oh, Shit! My research was faulty... I was looking at something that said "starts the 25th day" -- but I see now: "of the Jewish calendar."

http://www.infoplease.com/spot/hanukkah.html

Sorry, JB. But it's the thought (belated) that counts... right?

KWANZAA? Anyone?

I think Kwanzazqaa ends tonight. It goes for 7 days. It's certainly not commercialized!
3rd January 2007 03:34 PM
glencar Burp!
3rd January 2007 03:35 PM
Joey

I continue to suffer from flank pain, chronic IBS, benign fasciculation, and other stress related conditions. This includes rectal irritation, burning sensations upon urination, swollen glands, loose skin, and a very painful bile duct. Lately, this stress has caused scalp twitching, which I fear is a symptom of a major, terminal ailment.

Tee Hee
3rd January 2007 03:36 PM
glencar nothing to laugh about. that gent is not long for this orb.
3rd January 2007 03:38 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
nothing to laugh about. that gent is not long for this orb.

I was very disappointed that they decided to Hang Saddam ... there went our only chance of sneaking out of that ' Sea of Devestation '

" Now We are Totally FRIGGED Ronnie ! "

Ho Chi Joe
3rd January 2007 03:38 PM
Jumping Jack Saban has gone to 'bama. Where is baby joshy on this important matter?
3rd January 2007 03:40 PM
Joey
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Saban has gone to 'bama. Where is baby joshy on this important matter?

Jumping Jack ..........................

Pete's web site is EXTREMELY quiet these days .

...and more U.S. tours dates this spring ?! .. Chicago ?! .. Minneapolis ?! ... Omaha ?!

Developing ...............

Shiver .......................

[cc:ss]
[Edited by Joey]
3rd January 2007 03:40 PM
glencar
quote:
Joey wrote:

I was very disappointed that they decided to Hang Saddam ... there went our only chance of sneaking out of that ' Sea of Devestation '

" Now We are Totally FRIGGED Ronnie ! "

Ho Chi Joe

The cell phone video was rather a downer. But it was time for a hanging. Next up: Chemical Ali!
3rd January 2007 03:41 PM
glencar
quote:
Joey wrote:

Jumping Jack ..........................

Pete's web site is EXTREMELY quite these days .

...and more U.S. tours dates this spring ?! .. Chicago ?! .. Minneapolis ?! ... Omaha ?!

Developing ...............

Shiver .......................

Yes, they'll ignore the big cities for shitty lil Podunks.Get real, Lucy!
3rd January 2007 03:41 PM
glencar Oops, I didn't see Chicago listed there!
3rd January 2007 03:43 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Oops, I didn't see Chicago listed there!

You are slippin'
3rd January 2007 03:43 PM
glencar Too much sweat.
3rd January 2007 03:44 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Too much sweat.

Smelly Ass ?!
3rd January 2007 03:55 PM
glencar Time for a shower!
3rd January 2007 04:01 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Time for a shower!

3rd January 2007 04:11 PM
Jumping Jack Rumor of Chicago on March 5.

A party of epic proportions with the Wholigans playing the tailgate is being planned for March 13 in Tampa. Hard core fans from all over the world plan to attend Spring Break and the last US Who show. Drunken debauchery is assured JJ and company have 10 seats Orch center in rows 2 and 4. Pete reads our taunting about bringing his A-game every day. My sources tell me fire wood may be left behind!!!

BTW, the greatest DVD of the tour has been shipped, ATL! Pete on his knees during WGFA!!!
3rd January 2007 04:26 PM
Joey " Rumor of Chicago on March 5. "

YES !!!!

" A party of epic proportions with the Wholigans playing the tailgate is being planned for March 13 in Tampa. Hard core fans from all over the world plan to attend Spring Break and the last US Who show. Drunken debauchery is assured JJ and company have 10 seats Orch center in rows 2 and 4. Pete reads our taunting about bringing his A-game every day. My sources tell me fire wood may be left behind!!!"

I wish I could be there in person to enjoy such a wonderful occasion . The kins is BROKE !

" BTW, the greatest DVD of the tour has been shipped, ATL! Pete on his knees during WGFA!!! "

I have already pre-ordered the OMA CD/DVD combo

Jumping Kins
3rd January 2007 04:31 PM
Jumping Jack Excellent!!! I'll show you mine if you show me yours, LOL!!!
3rd January 2007 04:38 PM
Joey
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Excellent!!! I'll show you mine if you show me yours, LOL!!!

Done !

I just E - Mailed you

Kins
3rd January 2007 04:51 PM
glencar I have the Jones Beach DVD/CD combo...
3rd January 2007 04:54 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
I have the Jones Beach DVD/CD combo...

Come To Joey ..........................

I love the Sea Air !

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)