ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© 1975 Lynn Goldsmith
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hope Josh Is Okay! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
12th January 2007 05:30 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Are you serious?

Did you get banned ?!

Funny !

You are much loved by Joey
12th January 2007 05:32 PM
gypsy
quote:
glencar wrote:
I'm rarely serious. A sense of humor is useful in life. You seem to have lost yours.

I'm sorry I don't find meth jokes funny.
Perhaps I've worked in too many inner city emergency rooms to find something funny about an epidemic.
12th January 2007 05:33 PM
Fiji Joe I reckon she can lie that she was banned...just like her I saw her telling lies about me saying stuff about her and that bimbo on the motorcycle with the fake rack...chick tells lies...I don't know why that is...but she does...I'm glad she don't come around any more...she can be very nasty...on a very real level
12th January 2007 05:33 PM
gypsy
quote:
Joey wrote:

Did you get banned ?!

Funny !

I don't think so.

I never kissed maxlugar's ass like the others.
12th January 2007 05:34 PM
glencar As someone who has never suffered addictions, I find it funny. I'm sure if I had to actually deal with it, I'd be less sanguine.
[Edited by glencar]
12th January 2007 05:34 PM
glencar
quote:
Joey wrote:

Did you get banned ?!

Funny !

Shut up, Joey. TIA!
12th January 2007 05:36 PM
glencar
quote:
gypsy wrote:

I don't think so.

I never kissed maxlugar's ass like the others.

No, you certainly didn't kiss his ass unless "kissing ass" involves calling his wife names. That's pretty shitty of you.
12th January 2007 05:39 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
glencar wrote:
No, you certainly didn't kiss his ass unless "kissing ass" involves calling his wife names. That's pretty shitty of you.

It was...one has to wonder why?...how can a person be so mean?
12th January 2007 05:41 PM
gypsy
quote:
glencar wrote:

Yes, it was shitty. But so is spreading gossip and lies about me being a meth addict.
12th January 2007 05:41 PM
Joey " Shut up, Joey. TIA! "

12th January 2007 05:43 PM
Joey " ..chick tells lies...I don't know why that is...but she does... "

< ----- Oh , ........ Oh ....... Lil'
Oh ......Lil' ... Lil' ... Little Fiji .......

Little Fiji ...... ****** FADE TO WHITE .... like an angel ********

12th January 2007 05:47 PM
gypsy
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
I reckon she can lie that she was banned...just like her I saw her telling lies about me saying stuff about her and that bimbo on the motorcycle with the fake rack...chick tells lies...I don't know why that is...but she does...I'm glad she don't come around any more...she can be very nasty...on a very real level

I honestly don't know whether or not I'm banned from the couch or not. Why would I lie about it?
You posted on the couch that I wanted people to think the chick on the motorcycle was me.
12th January 2007 06:12 PM
Joey
Nanky ?!

[Edited by Joey]
12th January 2007 06:30 PM
Fiji Joe jb can't stand the freaks who have hitched their star to his wagon...his clingers on...I'd stay away if I was him too...dangerous stuff...for rizzle
12th January 2007 07:20 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
gypsy wrote:

I honestly don't know whether or not I'm banned from the couch or not. Why would I lie about it?
You posted on the couch that I wanted people to think the chick on the motorcycle was me.

Did I say that?..really?...funny, until just recently, I thought it was you...because you lied and said it was...so not sure why I say you wished it was you if I already thought it was
12th January 2007 08:27 PM
gypsy
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Did I say that?..really?...funny, until just recently, I thought it was you...because you lied and said it was...so not sure why I say you wished it was you if I already thought it was

Yes, you did say that I must want it to be me since I did not post that it wasn't.

12th January 2007 08:36 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Yes, you did say that I must want it to be me since I did not post that it wasn't.

OK...let me just put it to you this way...you bore me...I can't stand you...you're a genuinely mean and nasty individual...there is nothing you can ever do to make me change my mind..not after the things I've seen you post about people who had nothing to do with you...real personal stuff...go on with your life...because you're relavant to very few here anymore...you're seriously fucking up what is an otherwise good vibe amongst good people...
12th January 2007 08:41 PM
pdog So who is the chick on the bike? Is it RSUSA's girlfriend?
12th January 2007 08:44 PM
gypsy
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

OK...let me just put it to you this way...you bore me...I can't stand you...you're a genuinely mean and nasty individual...there is nothing you can ever do to make me change my mind..not after the things I've seen you post about people who had nothing to do with you...real personal stuff...go on with your life...because you're relavant to very few here anymore...you're seriously fucking up what is an otherwise good vibe amongst good people...

I'll kick your faggoty ass.
12th January 2007 08:47 PM
pdog Can you kick the chick on the bikes ass?
13th January 2007 07:02 PM
Joey

Nanky ?!

13th January 2007 07:03 PM
Joey

N- Nanky ?!

13th January 2007 07:04 PM
Joey

Blue ?!

13th January 2007 07:42 PM
Mr. Alligator
quote:
glencar wrote:
I heard on TV that South FLA got 9 inches!

<BURP!>
13th January 2007 07:51 PM
gypsy
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

You excite me.
13th January 2007 09:19 PM
glencar Gypsy, you are guilty as cahrged. Why you dragged others into your spat is beyond reason. I hope you think about your cruel streak. I won't participate in calling you a meth addict but you shouldn't call others equally nasty names.
13th January 2007 09:25 PM
gypsy
quote:
glencar wrote:
Gypsy, you are guilty as cahrged. Why you dragged others into your spat is beyond reason. I hope you think about your cruel streak. I won't participate in calling you a meth addict but you shouldn't call others equally nasty names.

Dude, I've already admitted that I was guilty of nasty behavior.
maxlugar got nasty first. He just won't admit it.
13th January 2007 09:32 PM
glencar First, my name is glencar. I've always given you that respect. Second, he might have started it. I wasn't there & I have no idea. But as far as I know, he never made fun of your loved ones. That's going too far.
14th January 2007 06:00 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
First, my name is glencar. I've always given you that respect. Second, he might have started it. I wasn't there & I have no idea. But as far as I know, he never made fun of your loved ones. That's going too far.

Blue ................................

Where is my Jones Beach DVD ?!

Where ?! ... WHERE ?!

Nanky ?!

[Edited by Joey]
15th January 2007 10:55 AM
Some Guy This is not helping jb.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)