ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© 1965 Michael Ochs
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Brian.........part 7 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
19th November 2006 08:02 AM
GhostofBrianJones I know Come as You Are is a Brian fan, I was talking about others who are
not. Some of those photos are funny and some they capture people in
very candid expressions and etc. I love all Brian pictures anyway.

The other thread about Bent Rej's book is interesting. I am glad I got that
book. Must go hunting for more books! Pictures and books!!

LOVE YOU S&K!!!

Love to all who appreciate Brian even if we do find some humorous things
sometimes!!
19th November 2006 08:45 AM
WJ

Hot! Too bad you live in Florida.....and you already have a girlfriend.
19th November 2006 10:36 AM
ComeAsYouAre
quote:
GhostofBrianJones wrote:
I know Come as You Are is a Brian fan, I was talking about others who are
not.

Thanks. I have a question. I just found this shot in an Andy Warhol book by Nat Finklestein. He labels the photo as Pete Townshend... Brian Jones and Andy. It sure doesn't look like Brian but I'm getting a lot of response that it is.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
19th November 2006 12:48 PM
Sophia Graves
quote:
ComeAsYouAre wrote:

I'll post whereever I please, thank you. Grow up!

i want comeasyouare to stay! you all just calm down.. i think as well that it wasnt meant mean.. although the skelet picture really freaked me out and confused me. shocked me even. that wasnt really a nice "gesture"...but yeah, it depends how far each's humour can go..plus it depends on the subject.
19th November 2006 12:57 PM
Sophia Graves
quote:
Philip wrote:

sorry, i dont mean to be rude..but why do people keep posting the same pictures over and over again on here recently? i mean accidently repeating the same picture once in a while is normal..but not in like a few days.. :/ i am just saying it cuz then others have less space (since only 17 pages are allowed in each thread).. plus most of the photos posted here recently we have seen over and over..we want rare ones!
oh man, i am scared now that i pissed anyone off..or that i sound mean.. i just felt like telling you my feeling and opinion... so dont take it negative..cuz i love all of you brian fans!!
[Edited by Sophia Graves]
19th November 2006 01:24 PM
ComeAsYouAre
quote:
Sophia Graves wrote:

i want comeasyouare to stay! you all just calm down.. i think as well that it wasnt meant mean.. although the skelet picture really freaked me out and confused me. shocked me even. that wasnt really a nice "gesture"...but yeah, it depends how far each's humour can go..plus it depends on the subject.

Thank you Sophia. You are very sweet and I wouldn't have been able to post photos of Brian if it wasn't for you and you excellent instructions. I think Olivia should stay too and it wasn't very nice to call her a "retard". Name throwing is childish, especially if it's unwarranted. Why don't we all just move on and when someone posts something negative about Brian IGNORE that person.
19th November 2006 01:34 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
GhostofBrianJones wrote:
I know Come as You Are is a Brian fan, I was talking about others who are
not. Some of those photos are funny and some they capture people in
very candid expressions and etc. I love all Brian pictures anyway.

The other thread about Bent Rej's book is interesting. I am glad I got that
book. Must go hunting for more books! Pictures and books!!

LOVE YOU S&K!!!

Love to all who appreciate Brian even if we do find some humorous things
sometimes!!

I love the Rolling Stone and Brian is the Rolling Stones. My intent was not to try and piss on anyone's parade. I like looking at the old pics you guys put in here; so I have been lurking long before I became a RO member. I never even said I did not like the pic in question, I just thought he looked funny and was trying to make a cute little post to show my appreciation. WJ thought I was trying to be funny, but I explain that I was not and I think she got it. I did not post that pic of the casket, I thought it was kind of funny, but inappropriate for this thread, so I replied to that with the coolest pic I have of Brian, kind of glaring back to sort of show bad taste. Again someone thought I was trying to be funny (in a bad way), but I explained that I was not and then it was all roses. Jesus, I am suppose to be the self conscious one about height. I appreciate the people that posted nice things after my comment. Olivia if you don't want to be called a retard, you should not act like one. You attack someone, they will react. Next time I post in here, I will bring a cool Brian pic to share.

Peace,
TBS

Hehe

Has anyone noticed the Poster behind my Fiancée? Brian fan, duh.
[Edited by TampabayStone]
19th November 2006 02:30 PM
Philip
quote:
Sophia Graves wrote:

sorry, i dont mean to be rude..but why do people keep posting the same pictures over and over again on here recently? i mean accidently repeating the same picture once in a while is normal..but not in like a few days.. :/ i am just saying it cuz then others have less space (since only 17 pages are allowed in each thread)..
[Edited by Sophia Graves]

My apologies, I didn't know space was an issue, I've deleted all my common ones.

These are the only rare pics I have found recently, both from 1967.

11 March 1967 at Heathrow airport on their way to Morocco.

Taken during the 1967 European tour.
[Edited by Philip]
19th November 2006 02:32 PM
Olivia1962
quote:
ComeAsYouAre wrote:

Thank you Sophia. You are very sweet and I wouldn't have been able to post photos of Brian if it wasn't for you and you excellent instructions. I think Olivia should stay too and it wasn't very nice to call her a "retard". Name throwing is childish, especially if it's unwarranted. Why don't we all just move on and when someone posts something negative about Brian IGNORE that person.

Ok you understand finaly i just got confused and angry but i was stupid and pointless. And IGNORE that person please
19th November 2006 02:34 PM
Olivia1962
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

I love the Rolling Stone and Brian is the Rolling Stones. My intent was not to try and piss on anyone's parade. I like looking at the old pics you guys put in here; so I have been lurking long before I became a RO member. I never even said I did not like the pic in question, I just thought he looked funny and was trying to make a cute little post to show my appreciation. WJ thought I was trying to be funny, but I explain that I was not and I think she got it. I did not post that pic of the casket, I thought it was kind of funny, but inappropriate for this thread, so I replied to that with the coolest pic I have of Brian, kind of glaring back to sort of show bad taste. Again someone thought I was trying to be funny (in a bad way), but I explained that I was not and then it was all roses. Jesus, I am suppose to be the self conscious one about height. I appreciate the people that posted nice things after my comment. Olivia if you don't want to be called a retard, you should not act like one. You attack someone, they will react. Next time I post in here, I will bring a cool Brian pic to share.

Peace,
TBS

Hehe

Has anyone noticed the Poster behind my Fiancée? Brian fan, duh.
[Edited by TampabayStone]

Thats all you have to do is post pictures of Brain not get involed in a conversation that is usless.
19th November 2006 02:35 PM
Olivia1962 Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
19th November 2006 02:58 PM
ComeAsYouAre
quote:
Philip wrote:

My apologies, I didn't know space was an issue, I've deleted all my common ones.

These are the only rare pics I have found recently, both from 1967.

11 March 1967 at Heathrow airport on their way to Morocco.

Taken during the 1967 European tour.
[Edited by Philip]

I like the fact that you give dates and places.
19th November 2006 06:37 PM
GhostofBrianJones Okay we now have everything straigthened out. Very good.

As far as discussing Brian I myself am too awestruck by all the wonderful
pictures!! I can be awestruck for quite a while ya know. I am always looking
at each picture, wondering when it was taken, where it was and what Brian
was doing, etc. And I even would have liked to have taken some myself.
Afterwards I would have discreetly abducted Brian into my ship and then
after a suitable period of time would have returned him. Heh Heh Heh.

LOVE YOU S&K!!!

We need more pics, Pics and Books!
19th November 2006 07:46 PM
20th November 2006 04:16 AM
stewed & Keefed
20th November 2006 09:37 AM
20th November 2006 02:30 PM
stewed & Keefed
20th November 2006 06:26 PM
20th November 2006 06:36 PM
GhostofBrianJones I wish and it may be unfair to stop posting pictures of Anita Pallenberg on here.
I would really rather see just Brian if that would ever be possible. I cannot
get into her at all, and seeing her just turns me off. But is it not my thread
and I can only speak for myself. I just don't dig that chick at all. Thanks
for letting me vent.

20th November 2006 08:45 PM
Olivia1962 Sorry i dont like her also she is that great but i posted that picture because i LOVE brians outfit and that not anita thats suki i think her name is she is not that great also

20th November 2006 11:19 PM
21st November 2006 12:34 AM
ComeAsYouAre
quote:
GhostofBrianJones wrote:
I wish and it may be unfair to stop posting pictures of Anita Pallenberg on here.
I would really rather see just Brian if that would ever be possible.

Not even this one:
21st November 2006 07:04 AM
stewed & Keefed
21st November 2006 07:06 AM
stewed & Keefed
21st November 2006 09:30 AM
Philip
quote:
Olivia1962 wrote:
Sorry i dont like her also she is that great but i posted that picture because i LOVE brians outfit and that not anita thats suki i think her name is she is not that great also

Suki stuck with Brian through some pretty hard times, sadly they didn't work out, I dont think she did any wrong to him though.

21st November 2006 09:34 AM
21st November 2006 01:08 PM
GhostofBrianJones YIKES look at that picture of Anita!! Someone has her all made up wrong!!
If she had on the right makeup and her hair fixed differently that picture would
have been good. I guess I just don't get attracted to female celebrities that
much. Suki was a good person. She did not use Brian. In my own opinion
she was a dependent person. She needed a man to make her life whole.
Unfortunately her choice of men was not always to her benefit, but she seemed
lost and alone when she did not have anyone. She seemed to be a very patient
compassionate person,maybe the nurturing type. She put up with a lot from
the men she was with besides Brian and in the end her husband was her
downfall. She did NOT deserve any of the abuse she got from anyone.

But I do appreciate the Brian by himself of with the band pictures that are
posted.

LOVE YOU S&K!!!

Hi and love to Sophia, Olivia,CAYA!
21st November 2006 09:44 PM

22nd November 2006 02:26 AM
Olivia1962 HAHAH!

22nd November 2006 05:19 AM
stewed & Keefed
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)