ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Sir Stonesy, check you PM Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
12-17-03 09:36 AM
Joey " Yes Josh was a dick back then. A very interesting dick.
No one stirred shit like JB.
He could make even the most even tempered posters flip their wig on him. Masterful."

Yes Stoney , but Josh was never ever serious like Corgi and yourself .

Corgi is a captain in the Melbourne state police , has an " itchy trigger finger " , despises gangstars , ............................and is very very serious .

12-17-03 10:49 AM
glencar Remember when Josh Esq. used to rail against TIME Inc. publications? Gawd, he was golden!
12-17-03 10:54 AM
jb Joey, you are very, very funny. Your personality is in stark contrast to Corgi, fmk438j and SS, all of whom are very, very serious.
[Edited by jb]
12-17-03 11:32 AM
Joey " Joey, you are very, very funny. Your personality is in stark contrast to Corgi, fmk438j and SS, all of whom are very, very serious "

I would like to nuzzle you .

12-17-03 11:49 AM
Joey

................Oh , and corgi is EXTREMELY serious .

12-17-03 11:53 AM
glencar Cops are like that...very serious.
12-17-03 11:57 AM
jb Joey, where is your office party being held? Is it a catered affair in the "board" room or do they rent a place out given the # of employees? Also, when do you get your bonuses and typically what is the amount?
12-17-03 11:59 AM
glencar Joey works in a big office? I thought it was a small place.
12-17-03 12:35 PM
Joey " Joey, where is your office party being held? Is it a catered affair in the "board" room or do they rent a place out given the # of employees? "

No more office parties anymore Josh . " You - Know - Who ?!?! " put a stop to them last year .

" Also, when do you get your bonuses and typically what is the amount? "

Bonuses are paid out in January along with any unused PTO . The amount all depends upon " You -Know - Who ?!?! "

I suck on the corporate nipple and I suck hard . Why ?!?!?! , because ******* EDITED FOR CONTENT ******

JACKY !
12-17-03 12:43 PM
jb That sucks big time....Nothing like those corporate office parties where people get drunk and "let their hair down"...
12-17-03 12:43 PM
glencar I'm more disappointed about the bonus.
12-17-03 12:59 PM
Joey " I'm more disappointed about the bonus. "

HP bought two new " Corporate Jets " this year

YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya gotta love it !!!!

12-17-03 01:17 PM
glencar You work for HP? Well, someone's keeping you in bidness...
12-17-03 01:30 PM
Joey

You ?!?!?!?!?!
12-17-03 01:36 PM
Joey
" Where the hell have you been!?! "

" I knew that if I twisted your tit long enough you'd snap back into shape. " " The soft fuzzy JB sucks. You are a much better poster when you are a nasty, self important asshole. Lightyears better than being a soft, self important asshole! "

" Seriously, back in the day, when you were so acidic, I read every post you made. I was one of the few people who actually understood where you were coming from! You were really great back then. You made me laugh and laugh and laugh. Lately though, you've gone all soft, lazy. Almost cuddly even, but mostly just BORING. I barely even bother to read your work. I decided that I needed to nudge you back on track. This place NEEDS the old JB! This post count thing has eroded your posting skills! " " You used to post quality work, man. Now it's just a single smiley, or a short sentence. But just look at what you can do! Look at that post that you spewed out at me....a thing of beauty! You still have "it" in there.....LET IT OUT!!! "

" Run away from me? I should hope not! In fact, I was counting on you to NOT run away. "

" Now go forth and cause a rukus JB! It is what you were born to do. Kick ass and make me proud to laugh at your posts again. "

" You are welcome. Helping people is what I do. "

-----------------------------
The Rolling Stones...A Way Of life...
12-17-03 01:38 PM
glencar Yeah, me. I've been buying your crap for years. And I haven't a clue how to scan!
12-17-03 02:01 PM
jb Nice..
Page: 1 2 3 4