ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Sir Stonesy, check you PM Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
12-15-03 11:38 AM
glencar Aw, I was just funning you right back. Let's not be like SS & Joshy!
12-15-03 12:41 PM
parmeda
quote:
Joey wrote:
Pammy .......................................

You make Joey envious !!!!

(Here...this will send young Joey over the edge!)

Hey Joey!
Guess where we're having din-din earlier that evening?

It's a quiet little establishment on Kinzie...
It begins with an "H"...
Ends in a "C"...

Don't be jealous, darling...be happy for me!
12-15-03 12:44 PM
glencar Doesn't it end in a "Y"?
12-15-03 01:32 PM
parmeda lol...trust me, he'll get it
12-15-03 01:33 PM
glencar I know. I hear Joey's pretty smart.
12-15-03 02:14 PM
Joey " I know. I hear Joey's pretty smart. "

Blue , I would like to clutch you to my bosom and softly and gently stroke your young , sweaty , moist , glistening , GLISTENING Blue Forehead and just say , " Thanks !!!!!! " for being ....................well , ................YOU !!!!!!

You are much loved by the Joey .

Pammy , are you really going to Harry's for Din Din ?!?!?!

What kinda wine are you having ?

Please ................I's justs gots to's knows .

" Stones Rule ................Bastards ! "

Jacko !
12-15-03 02:16 PM
glencar It's a mutual admiration society, Bubbeh-lah!
12-15-03 02:24 PM
Joey " It's a mutual admiration society, Bubbeh-lah! "

Thank Goodness there is no " Storm " on the horizon , huh ?!?!

Get It ?????? " THE STORM " !!!

{ CA - RACK }

Single Ronnie !
12-15-03 02:36 PM
glencar Please! You know I detest that guy! Why? Why?
12-15-03 03:37 PM
Lambchop I should email him and invite him back. I miss him.
12-15-03 03:43 PM
glencar No, Lamby, no! Unless you email him a virus too. I hate that stoopit fuck.
12-15-03 04:08 PM
Lambchop I think it would be fun. I still prefer B2B to Voodoo Lounge by a long shot. Stones by numbers. B2B was that band actually making music again. Little bit of passion there, not the same old ho hum. Blah blah blah, blah blah.

Notice on the Forty Licks club show disk, during Heartbreaker for instance, it's just so half arsed? Like la de dah, gonna tear your world apart, la de dah dah dah...zzzzzzz........

12-15-03 04:12 PM
glencar It'd be fun for you if I had a hot poker in my eye & one up my arse for good measure, wouldn't it? LOL I don't think I could ever disrespect any other Stones fan like I did that creep. He was entitled to his (foolish) opinion but he was so damned nasty about it. And the fixing the polls at Keno & posting under other names while accusing ME of doing same was too much for me. I'm glad he walked away because I'd hate if I did that & had to interact with dweebs on other boards instead.

And yes, BTB was a bit of an improvement over VL. VL had some good songs but none that were all that great. BTB soared in comparison. Remember syncopation? Oy vey!
12-15-03 04:14 PM
jb I was watching that yesterday Lambchop and againg reiterate how awful HB and HOF were...slow fucking motion...
12-15-03 04:16 PM
Boomy You people goin' in to the the chatroom?
glencar I didn't think HOF was as bad as Heartbreaker. They did a rockin' version of "Crazy Mama" during the '97 shows.
glencar Chatroom? I tried it earlier. Empty.
12-15-03 04:20 PM
Boomy Not any more!

12-15-03 04:21 PM
glencar I'm there. I'm done toying with Hoobler.
12-15-03 06:32 PM
Sir Stonesalot Now THERE is the JB I know & love!

Where the hell have you been!?!

I knew that if I twisted your tit long enough you'd snap back into shape. The soft fuzzy JB sucks. You are a much better poster when you are a nasty, self important asshole. Lightyears better than being a soft, self important asshole!

Seriously, back in the day, when you were so acidic, I read every post you made. I was one of the few people who actually understood where you were coming from! You were really great back then. You made me laugh and laugh and laugh. Lately though, you've gone all soft, lazy. Almost cuddly even, but mostly just BORING. I barely even bother to read your work. I decided that I needed to nudge you back on track. This place NEEDS the old JB! This post count thing has eroded your posting skills! You used to post quality work, man. Now it's just a single smiley, or a short sentence. But just look at what you can do! Look at that post that you spewed out at me....a thing of beauty! You still have "it" in there.....LET IT OUT!!!

Run away from me? I should hope not! In fact, I was counting on you to NOT run away.

Now go forth and cause a rukus JB! It is what you were born to do. Kick ass and make me proud to laugh at your posts again.

You are welcome. Helping people is what I do.

12-16-03 10:54 AM
jb Thank you.
12-16-03 10:58 AM
Joey " Barely even bother to read your work. I decided that I needed to nudge you back on track. This place NEEDS the old JB! "

Stoney , Is Irrelevance REALLY a crime worse than absurdity ?!?!?!?!

Please , I's justs gots to's knows !!!!!!!!

For Baby : " Stones Rule You Bastards !!!!! "

Beef Jacky !
12-16-03 10:58 AM
glencar Do we really want the old JB back? He was such a dick.
12-16-03 11:05 AM
Joey " Do we really want the old JB back? He was such a dick. "

You make Joey weep and sh## liquid ! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?!

Why must you make Joey cry so violently ?!?!?!

WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!

WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!

Jacky !

12-16-03 11:06 AM
glencar You're right. That was stupid. We were all dicks back then. I'm sorry, Joshy!
12-16-03 11:11 AM
Joey " You're right. That was stupid. We were all dicks back then. I'm sorry, Joshy! "

I would like to nuzzle you .

Jacky !
12-16-03 07:29 PM
Sir Stonesalot Yes Josh was a dick back then. A very interesting dick.

No one stirred shit like JB.

He could make even the most even tempered posters flip their wig on him. Masterful.

I got just 1 more thing to say to JB.......34-27.

HA!!!
12-17-03 02:18 AM
parmeda
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
I got just 1 more thing to say to JB.......34-27.

HA!!!

Wait a second.
I hear something in the distance...

Wait, it's getting louder now...

Yep, here it comes...it's going to be deafening!

(Why is it? Every time 'ole SS throws one of us 'his curveball'...the fricken song WINNING UGLY zips through my head? LOL!)

btw SS, I have to admit that THAT was a game
...sorry jb, I know it stings.
12-17-03 09:05 AM
jb Another lost dolphin season made more palatable(sic) by our Marlins catching the Phillies to win the division and thereafter defeating the Giants, Cubs, and Yanks to win the World Series. Nonetheless, it looks like this is it for Wannstedt as 2 years in a row out of the play-offs in not acceptable down here.
12-17-03 09:20 AM
Boomy What's the deal, Josh?

The Marlins are losing their big-time players after the Worlds Series.....again.

I guess with the way the free agent market is, it will be hard for a team to repeat again.
Page: 1 2 3 4