ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Sir Stonesy, check you PM Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
12-13-03 03:20 PM
Boomy Wait, is that a legal site?!?!

Please, you gotsta tell me!

I ain't a Lord of the RIngs fan...
[Edited by Boomy]
12-13-03 03:31 PM
Lambchop Oh - okay. If I smash a Mac into the wall, into 100,000 pieces - would it be murder?
12-13-03 03:32 PM
Boomy Get in the chat room!
12-13-03 04:53 PM
Ten Thousand Motels This stuff is soooo petty. So she can be hard to deal with...but so what?
[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
12-13-03 05:08 PM
gypsy It's not petty to Brenda.
Hey, it gets laughs. Don't begrudge us this one frivolity.
12-13-03 05:32 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Don't begrudge us this one frivolity.

I don't begrudge anything or at least try not to. I didn't see where Miss U was hurting anything. As far as the thing about Brian Jones is concerned, I 'd recommend "The Covert War Against Rock". I'm not saying he was murdered but NOTHING would surprise me. Nothing greedy and power crazed people do surprises me anymore. Anyway either hang together or hang seperatly.
12-13-03 07:55 PM
glencar "Yep. Meanwhile, we're out there trying to find out what in the hell really happened to poor Rosemary Clooney (may she rest in peace).
Did she have a pool? And are the tiles for sale?"

Oh the Hell I caused elsewhere when I suggested anyone who bought the tiles from Brian's dying pool was a sick ass bastard. Brenda wasn't part of it but I betcha she bought a few.
12-13-03 08:15 PM
Sir Stonesalot >Lick my ass, Marc.<

OK. Present it to be licked.

Look, it's just a coincidence. There happen to be TONS of lard assed rednecks named Jason. You gotta remember, I come from backwoods PA....we are rife with lard assed rednecks. You can't swing a dead cat without hitting a lard assed redneck named Jason in these here parts.
[Edited by Sir Stonesalot]
12-13-03 08:35 PM
gypsy Yeah. But what about Jake? Picking on a little puppy like that. You're a twat.
And just for doing that to Jake, you cannot lick my ass.
12-13-03 10:29 PM
Sir Stonesalot Wait...are you saying that you named your puppy after your guy? In these here parts, guys named Jason are usually called Jake for short. Does he realize that you named the dog after him?

That's kinda creepy. My kid named one of our sharks after me. That shark ain't breathin' no mo'.

You are such a cold fish G. First you want me to lick your ass then you don't. Typical female. Can't make up her mind.

Now, I think I got a Gypsy pic to post on that other thread.

Heh heh heh.
12-13-03 10:52 PM
gypsy Jason named the dog. I didn't. I don't even like the name. I just call him "baby" or "pumpkin pie." The dog--not Jason.
I'm pissed cuz now we're like the "J" family--Jason, Jayme, and Jake. It's gay. But, no, I didn't know Jake was a nickname for Jason. I thought it was just "Jay" or "Jace."
12-14-03 04:56 PM
Sir Stonesalot I know at least 4 Jasons that all go by Jake. Kinda like how Jack is with John.

What kind of dog is it? Is it still sick?

Some dogs are really cool. My dog is definately NOT cool. He is a stupid asshole.

I will never let my wife pick out another animal to bring home...and I will never let my kid name another animal. You think Jake is bad...and it is...try on Kipper for size.

How fuckin' retarded is that?

I go to work one evening and everything is fine. I come home from work to find myself living with a stupid asshole dog named Kipper. When I file for divorce, that will be mentioned on my deposition.
12-14-03 05:02 PM
gypsy That is a stupid name. Real gay. Gayer than Jake. Grounds for divorce.
Jake is a great little dog, thanks...he's very healthy now.
12-15-03 08:27 AM
parmeda Hey, SS!

White Stripes...
New Years Eve...
The Aragon...

Guess where I'm tootin' my horn that night

12-15-03 09:28 AM
Joey

Pammy .......................................

You make Joey envious !!!!

Jacky !
12-15-03 09:36 AM
Joey " Joey, fuck you. ha. "

You're being very truculent today My Princess .

Oh , Stoney , please check your PM !!!!!

For Kit : " Stones Rule You Bastards !!!! "

Jacky !

12-15-03 09:57 AM
jb Your a funny guy SS...I have forgotten about more pussy that I've had than you shall have in your entire lifetime. I have put up with your chronic insults b/c you did me a favor-once-but since then, you have been a total ass...I have to laugh when a guy like you constantly calls me "uncool" or casts other insults towards me. I can assure you that you could only dream of the lifestyle and fun I have. You remind me of guys who act so tough, but when I depose them or cross-examine them, you see the sweat bead up on their forehead and watch 'em squirm. I get the impression many are intimidated by you as you are a long time regular who has built up a lot of good will b/c of what you have done for many here...I deferred starting a "war" with you in the past, but truthfully, I'm sick of your mean spirited insults towards me. Being a sarcastic person and certainly posting a lot of crap, I fully expext to be the target of a lot of abuse, and I pretty much take it all the time. But there is a certain tone in your posts directed towards me that hit a nerve and unlike others, I am not going to run away ....

[Edited by jb]
12-15-03 11:03 AM
Joey

Oh , Oh ...............................................

[ Edited by Jacky ]
12-15-03 11:06 AM
Lambchop

[Edited by Lambchop]
12-15-03 11:07 AM
Lambchop Where is that emoticon page?
12-15-03 11:07 AM
glencar Funny, funny stuff.
12-15-03 11:20 AM
Joey

Josh ..................You have PM !!!!!

12-15-03 11:23 AM
glencar Where is that emoticon page? Why right here, sister!

http://pages.prodigy.net/bestsmileys1/pages/pageindexa.htm

Now dance!
12-15-03 11:23 AM
Boomy Oh my god!

It's another JOey!
12-15-03 11:24 AM
Joey
" You mean the Grape hath won , OTIS ?!?!?! "

" Say it isn't so ?!?!?! "

Dance Joey !

12-15-03 11:25 AM
glencar Boomy, that hurts!

12-15-03 11:26 AM
Lambchop
quote:
glencar wrote:
Where is that emoticon page? Why right here, sister!

http://pages.prodigy.net/bestsmileys1/pages/pageindexa.htm

Now dance!

Thanks! Emoticons are SO gay!

12-15-03 11:29 AM
glencar They ARE the gayest but they can still be fun! Like that "Queer Eye" show. I'm sure Carson Kressley dances no better than this:

12-15-03 11:33 AM
jb Please see my response Joey ....
12-15-03 11:36 AM
Boomy I was kidding around, Glencar.

Page: 1 2 3 4