ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Sir Stonesy, check you PM Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
12-10-03 04:28 PM
Factory Girl
12-10-03 09:01 PM
Joey

Stoney .....................You have PM !

" Carly is a Friggin Bitch Ronnie "

Jacky !
12-11-03 06:25 AM
glencar Where's that crazy-chick-I'm-leaving thread?
12-11-03 08:14 AM
Factory Girl Stonesy, check PM
12-11-03 06:35 PM
SHINE A LIGHT i was looking for it ,too. it seemed to vanish into thin air. actually, it vanished while i was trying to post something profound on it??
12-11-03 07:29 PM
Sir Stonesalot It was probably my "Don't let the doorknob get stuck in your asshole on your way out the door!" comment that got the thread whacked.

We should start a pool on when she'll be back. I think that was like the third or fourth time she's posted a thread like that....only to reappear in a few weeks. I bet she's back before SDH is.

All you have to do to get her to post again is slag on Brian. Then she'll ride in on her white charger to defend his honor and dignity.
12-11-03 08:09 PM
Joey

Stoney .....................................

You have PM

" Carly does Blow Ronnie "

J.
12-11-03 09:05 PM
gypsy I must have missed that thread.
12-11-03 09:26 PM
Lambchop shit - I always miss the good stuff. Someone PM me with the goods. Maybe, just maybe, I'll put Bubba out to pasture if you do.
12-11-03 09:52 PM
Sir Stonesalot You know that you gave yourself away with that Lickin Crick remark Lambykins.

Here's the poop.

Brenda got all in a huff about something or other on that happened on on of her threads. I don't know what it was because she takes offense at EVERYTHING. So it could have been anything.

Anyhoo, she put up another one of her, "You people are mean to me so I'm leaving" threads(do you remember how many that is now? At least three here, plus how many over at Gasx3?). Like anyone really cares what she does or doesn't do. So I put up the ol' "don't let the doorknob get stuck in your fat ass on the way out" post. And I think that probably got the thread whacked.

I want her to come back and go all Three Mile Island on us. There's nothing quite so spectacular as a good ol' Brenda meltdown. THAT is entertainment folks!
12-11-03 10:18 PM
gypsy Dude, I knew who Lambykins was right away. Mulletsgalore was a dead giveaway.

Brenda needs help. I hope she doesn't come back. She will never be able to comprehend our jokes and sarcasm. Plus, she makes me dislike Brian Jones.
She's actually very sad and pathetic...just craving male attention...which she got by using all of those Luciana photos.
SS ruined all that by calling her a "fat ass." Bully.
12-11-03 10:26 PM
Lambchop Thank you kindly Sir. Hope all is well in your neck of the backwoods. So - is it yea or nay on Bubba's secondonlytoLucianasreadeagletogetyaallshorneyandgetattentionpic? I'm kinda getting fond of it myself. I second that wish for another meltdown. It's getting pretty cold out in these here parts. I hear that Hinkley guy is getting weekend passes. I suggest a luv connection.

I just found a bunch of rubber pig masks in a box last week. With Ben Franklinlike hair. They had your names written all over them. Buck each from the Selinsgrove Value City. Want em? I'll send them to you if you do. They would look fabulous with those gold lame' underoos!
12-11-03 10:28 PM
Lambchop Hey gypsy - they never got it that the flamewars were out of RESPECT for the poor guys memory. Sad.
12-11-03 10:31 PM
gypsy Yep. Meanwhile, we're out there trying to find out what in the hell really happened to poor Rosemary Clooney (may she rest in peace).
Did she have a pool? And are the tiles for sale?
12-11-03 10:34 PM
Lambchop
I think George got them all.

Hey - just checked my PM - seems I've got some pleas to remove Bubba! Say it ain't so...
12-11-03 10:40 PM
gypsy Bubba doesn't bother me. He seems like a nice guy...just living in his faux wood-paneled wall-having trailer. Likes to stop in at Quick Trip for a soda pop every once in a while.
And his crack isn't nearly as hairy as one might expect it to be.
I wonder how his pic got put on mulletsgalore. Scorned ex-girlfriend/sister?
12-12-03 12:23 AM
parmeda damn, I miss all the good stuff!

Anyway...
Hey, SS?
What happened?
Bono's not a twat any more?

I just noticed that it's not an issue with you any more, lol

[Edited by parmeda]
12-12-03 12:31 AM
Lambchop I think his behind is down right fem, if not a bit Rubenesque. Peach fuz at the most. You know them boys can't help themselves lookin.
12-12-03 04:59 PM
Sir Stonesalot Parmy...

I finally figured out that while Bono is indeed a twat, the MAN is far far worse.

I am doing everything in my power to fight the MAN. It's the rock n roll thing to do.

Hey Lamby! Where's the lard-assed redneck pic go? I was gonna have a contest...name the redneck. Oh it would have been wonderful! Everyone would have had a chance to make up a name for our anon buttnekkid mulletboy.

The winner would have gotten a copy of my Best of 2003 CD amd a nekkid pic of Gypsy.
12-12-03 05:01 PM
glencar The Man made Lamby put the mulletboy away.
12-12-03 05:04 PM
Joey " Bubba doesn't bother me. " " He seems like a nice guy...just living in his faux wood-paneled wall-having trailer. " " Likes to stop in at Quick Trip for a soda pop every once in a while. "
" And his crack isn't nearly as hairy as one might expect it to be. "
" I wonder how his pic got put on mulletsgalore. Scorned ex-girlfriend/sister?
"

Damn !!!!!!!!!

" Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

Jacko !

12-12-03 08:30 PM
gypsy Joey, fuck you. ha.

I think redneck guy's name is Gary.
12-12-03 09:27 PM
Sir Stonesalot I think his name is Jason...but everyone just calls him Jake.

Or, when everyone gets drunk and lazy, they just call him J or Dude.
[Edited by Sir Stonesalot]
12-13-03 11:30 AM
Lambchop
quote:
glencar wrote:
The Man made Lamby put the mulletboy away.

Yes, the man came down hard on Bubba aka Jason (what - a Jewish redneck????). You should have seen it. Scary. Just give us time. Lamby is an anarchist at heart.
12-13-03 11:34 AM
parmeda
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Parmy...

I finally figured out that while Bono is indeed a twat, the MAN is far far worse.

I couldn't agree with you more...on this AND name the redneck, lmao (damn, that would have been a riot!)
12-13-03 01:03 PM
gypsy Lick my ass, Marc.
12-13-03 01:20 PM
Lambchop Shit - now I can't find him. In the meanwhile...

12-13-03 01:33 PM
Lambchop
quote:
Lambchop wrote:

Ha!!!

My vote to name him - Sy Manny Ezekiel Zoftigiwitz
12-13-03 02:52 PM
Boomy Hey "Lamby"...

I hear you are hot.

Now, who told me that???
12-13-03 03:14 PM
Lambchop Hey VavavoomyBoomy! Check this out: