ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: House Party? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
12-10-02 01:30 AM
FPM C10
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
You'd think, with the advent of "Reality TV", SOMEONE would want to put us up at this place, and film it.

HA! Great minds think alike! (and then there's US!)
I was giving much thought to exactly the same idea - especially those of us who C10'ed in Cleveland - we KNOW how hilarious it could be.
But I was thinking that we should also put one of those shows where they re-decorate the house into the mix. Like "Rock This House" in reverse?
(Geez - did anyone see Tommy Lee redecorating that dweeb's garage/apartment on "Rock This House" on MTV or VH1 or whatever? And then sharing his nipple rings? SCARY!)

Hey - d'ya get that pocket buddy installed yet?
12-10-02 10:35 AM
nankerphelge That's right -- we're experienced House Partiers! Hell I even pissed in 2000 Man's Koi pond!!!!!

What do you mean he didn't have a Koi pond?

Oh shit, did his neighbor have a pool by any chance?????

12-10-02 11:33 AM
Lucy_Bandersnatch I need a vacation and would be happy to contribute to/join this worthy cause on one condition- I'm downwind from nankerphelge's quarters and upwind from any lawyer's. (Put away your torts I'm only kidding.)
Maybe only "fantasy female fanatics" (say that 3 times fast) are invited?
Anyone mention a date to plan this around?
[Edited by Lucy_Bandersnatch]
12-10-02 11:45 AM
FPM C10
quote:
Lucy_Bandersnatch wrote:
I need a vacation and would be happy to contribute to/join this worthy cause on one condition- I'm upwind from nankerphelge's quarters and downwind from any lawyer's. (Put away your torts I'm only kidding.)

Well, I would suggest being DOWNwind from Nanker to really get into the spirit of things - and Nankie IS a lawyer so you'd have to be both upwind AND downwind...and you're missing out on his torts, they are delicious.

[/quote]
Maybe only "fantasy female fanatics" (say that 3 times fast) are invited?
[/quote]

I think your name qualifies you as "fantastic"...like a Bond Girl. "Miss Bandersnatch, fetch me a vodka martini."

[/quote]
Anyone mention a date to plan this around?
[/quote]

I'm not sure that anyone is drunk enough yet to think it's actually going to happen, so let's shoot for Mick's birthday. See you July 26.
12-10-02 11:48 AM
jb I really can afford the whole 16k if I really wanted to...I am having a terrific year in an otherwise stagnant economy!!!
12-10-02 12:32 PM
nankerphelge I will speak with my apothecary about working up a new strain of chiba for the occasion. We will call it Nolte I -- a wicked full body buzz and a propensity to cause drooling. We can turn the Koi pond into a massive water pipe!!
12-10-02 01:20 PM
FPM C10
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
I will speak with my apothecary about working up a new strain of chiba for the occasion. We will call it Nolte I -- a wicked full body buzz and a propensity to cause drooling. We can turn the Koi pond into a massive water pipe!!

No, I just read an article called "Is pot the new Prozac?" (I sure hope so - legal buzz here I come - ) and it mentioned that waterpipes filter out THC!!! So we will stick to peeing in the Koi pond.
12-10-02 01:28 PM
Joey " I really can afford the whole 16k if I really wanted to...I am having a terrific year in an otherwise stagnant economy!!! "

Me too , but Carly has her hand up my Ass pretty far these days -- thank God she loves BLOW !!!!!

Josh , just spoke with Keno over at GAS XXX and the plans for the Denver Pre-Stones Concert Party are really getting into full swing .

What day are you planning to come into town ? Please , I's justs gots to knows .........

Also , a new movie opens up this weekend starring Jack Nicholson . It's called " About Schmidt " and it's the story of an elderly man's journey from Omaha , NE to Denver , CO to attend his daughter's wedding .

They have asked me to star in a sequel next year called , " About Joey " . It details my " Chiba filled " trek across I-80 to get to the recent WHO / STONES Gigs . This one will not be " G " rated , I can promise you .

" Blow Me Ronnie "

{{{{{{{{{{{{{ CHEZ JOEY }}}}}}}}}}}}}}

12-10-02 01:38 PM
jb Keno is a good guy, but really resents my anti-Beatle stance..Afterall, he has an entire web-site dedicated to Lennon(who unlike Paul, I grudgingly admire for his beliefs). Can you believe they will not sell me 2 singles for 7200 dollars!!! They refuse to break the pair up for the MSG shows...As far as Denver, I have bad feelings about flying to that show...Either terrorist will get me or the plane will ice on the wings and go down...
12-10-02 01:52 PM
parmeda jb don't be afraid....come to Chicago then!
How was the game last night...did ya get wet?
12-10-02 01:57 PM
jb Hello Pam...get wet..more like drowned!!! I must say I have never watched a more inept team than your beloved Bears..The quarteback literally cannot throw the ball and your coach is about as imaginative as the Stones current set list..LOL ....The reunion of the 72 perfect season team was quite exciting.
As far as Chicago..I am having a hard enough time trying to score these MSG tickets....but faith, patients, and a lot of $ will ultimately prevail!!! Stay warm...today is 80 and overcast...had to put my cashmere sweater on as it is a tad chilly......
12-10-02 02:10 PM
parmeda jb, LMAO!
...did I not ask you to line-drive a beer at the man's skull? Trust me, if they had played here last night...the man would have been pelted. (Chicago sports fans are so ruthless, lol!) Miller was hurt and should have never of played...now he's really screwed with the knee injury. Oh well, maybe next year...

Can't score any MSG tickets yet, huh? Don't sell your soul for them...the attitude, is definately patience.
12-10-02 02:16 PM
Joey " As far as Denver, I have bad feelings about flying to that show...Either terrorist will get me or the plane will ice on the wings and go down... "

You make Joey sad .

Why not drive ...............?

Maxy is driving ????

Chez Joe
12-10-02 02:24 PM
Maxlugar Damn skippy I'm driving.

You won't find Maxy in some plane full of Towel Heads.

Nope.

Maxy The Snow Prince! (With optional sparkly magic wand)
12-10-02 02:32 PM
Joey " Damn skippy I'm driving.

You won't find Maxy in some plane full of Towel Heads.

Nope. "

YES !!!!!!!

Blow for Maxy !!!!!

Joey the Snowman
12-10-02 02:35 PM
jb I had the misfortune of watching Faith Hill sing "Breathe" accompanied by Carlos"who will I play with next" Santanna.He also wears something around his head...
[Edited by jb]
12-10-02 02:37 PM
parmeda Max...if you're considering driving cross country in the dead middle of winter, verses flying...take a vicadin and get on a plane.
You think you've seen snow now, lol...even your little sparkly magic wand won't save you. May I suggest you try rubbing a lamp?
12-10-02 02:38 PM
Joey " You think you've seen snow now, lol...even your little sparkly magic wand won't save you. May I suggest you try rubbing a lamp? "

You make Joey shiver .................

Developing .............................

{{{{ J. Bo Low }}}}}}}}}}}}}

12-10-02 02:42 PM
jb Max aint driving anywhere...he is the typical Manhattan/Miami Beach New Yorker, except not Jewish.
12-10-02 02:45 PM
nankerphelge Just don't rub your sparkly magic wand Max.

You'll go blind y'know!
12-10-02 02:45 PM
Maxlugar How can I fight the Towel Heads while high on Vicadin?

It's the open road for Maxy for this trip.

I've driven all over and am not afraid of a little snow.

NOT I!

Maxy The Snow Prince!

I shall ride on the back of Hoargon, my Snow Beast, until my balls freeze and crack off!

HO! HO! HOARGON!! AWAY!!!

Developing.....
12-10-02 02:50 PM
nankerphelge Hey swing by and pick me up -- I'm sorta on the way. I got a big gas-guzzlin' Suburban that can make it thru anything. I got some killer chiba too! I need a road trip bad!
12-10-02 02:59 PM
Joey " Max aint driving anywhere...he is the typical Manhattan/Miami Beach New Yorker, except not Jewish. "

Actually Maxy converted in ' 83 .

True Story !!!!

And now , this :

Jo Jo Blow Jo Jo Blow Jo Jo Blow Jo Jo Blow Jo Jo Blow Jo Jo Blow Jo Jo Blow Jo Jo Blow Jo Jo Blow Jo Jo Blow Jo Jo Blow Jo Jo Blow Jo Jo Blow Jo Jo Blow Jo Jo Blow Jo Jo Blow Jo Jo Blow Jo Jo Blow Jo Jo Blow Jo Jo Blow Jo Jo Blow Jo Jo Blow Jo Jo Blow Jo Jo Blow Jo Jo Blow Jo Jo Blow Jo Jo Blow Jo Jo Blow Jo Jo Blow Jo Jo Blow Jo Jo Blow Jo Jo Blow Jo Jo Blow Jo Jo Blow Jo Jo Blow Jo Jo Blow Jo Jo Blow Jo Jo Blow Jo Jo Blow Jo Jo Blow Jo Jo Blow Jo Jo Blow Joeskee

{{{{{{{{{{ Joeskee Blowskee }}}}}}}}}}}}}
12-10-02 03:06 PM
Mother baby
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:
HA! Great minds think alike! (

Yeah....well small minds do too. Right??? Just stands to reason...I guess??? C10 is okay and I never met a Stones fan that I "couldn't" like. Anything that promotes the Stones is ok with me. But I always found back slappers clubs kind of dis-tasteful...which is kind of why I never became a deadhead. Plus the deadheads never liked the Stones that much, at least the ones I was hanging out with. At least the Beatles fans gave the Stones some credit...the deadheads are the fantasy buffs.
12-10-02 03:10 PM
nankerphelge We ain't no back slapper club!
We are a backside slapper club!
Don't make us come out there!
[Edited by nankerphelge]
12-10-02 03:18 PM
Joey " We ain't no back slapper club!
We are a backside slapper club!
Don't make us come out there!
[Edited by nankerphelge]"

Nanky , you make young Joeskee giggle !

I see an Eleanor Mondale in your future .

YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

{ Blow Me Ronnie "

J. Bo
12-10-02 03:23 PM
parmeda Nanky...The Master of Spankiness

Remind me if we ever make it to Mustique...you and Moonie both are to be chained to a tree at night...LOL!
12-10-02 03:24 PM
nankerphelge I'll be sure to give you a firm reminder!

12-10-02 03:47 PM
steel driving hammer I bet theres alot of travellers who when boarding an airplane, they look at others (racial profiling) to feel safer, which is not worng at all.
If I see a Saudi looking bastard, I will not be a passanger on that plane.
Even if she's a Saudi looking towel wearing bitch either!
12-10-02 03:52 PM
jb Did you read Maureen Dowds(yes..the liberal)article on our Presidents, V.P., and Sec. of State cousy r/s with Prince Bandar...talk about hypocrisy Steelie..
Page: 1 2 3 4 5