ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: House Party? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
12-06-02 03:21 PM
jb Nanker has always been O.K. with me..just like many here, a bit afraid to associate himself with someone so despised as me. Joey, on the otherhand, is a soulmate.
12-06-02 03:31 PM
Factory Girl jb, you're not despised. People seem to like you here.
12-06-02 03:34 PM
nankerphelge jb -- I harbor no ill will whatsoever toward you.

And, incidently, ain't nothin' little 'bout my club!!!
12-06-02 03:35 PM
jb Thanks FG...I have definitely improved my status here...I toned down some of the personal stuff and I think most (with the exception of TSXY, Glencar, Lucad4, Chico, Kath51, and about 25 others) have been very pleasent...Unfortunately, the GasX3 crowd and majority of Shidoobees'(not my hero Doug), wish me and my family death.
Nanker...you have been a pleasure to deal with and I completely understand where you are coming from...I respect you very much as not too many intellectual rights attorneys are cool enough to love the Stones and get as fucked up as you allegedly have on road trips!
[Edited by jb]
12-06-02 04:33 PM
nankerphelge Thanks jb -- I do my part to dispel the notion that attorneys (especially IP attorneys) are sticks in the mud!
Max thinks I'm a psycho -- that alone shows that I've been partially sucessful!
12-06-02 04:45 PM
Fiji Joe Nanker has a club?...piss...what kind of cool handshake do they have?
12-06-02 04:45 PM
Joey One Question :

Who got the YeYo ????????????????

{{{{{{{{{{{{{ BLOWSKEE JOESKEE }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

{{{{{{ CA - RACK }}}}}}}}}}}}}

12-06-02 05:25 PM
sirmoonie Skipped lunch when I found out quarterly department meeting was being held at bar! YES!

Boooze! I have booooze in me! YES!

Standing there, 3rd stout in hand, forgetting every point of my two minute presentation, I felt a certain love for all my Stonesian brother and sisters. A certain love. A certain booze love, if you will. Boozian luv. Stoozian blooove!

You guys make me laugh.

I am drunk.

Something tells me I'll be seeing you later. Like "later" later.

Boooooze!
12-06-02 05:45 PM
Joey " Joey, on the otherhand, is a soulmate. "

Amen , My Persian Brother ..............

The moment I convert to Judiasm I will let you know .

" Kissinger is my Hero Ronnie "

{{{{ BLOWSKEE JOESKEE }}}}}}}

12-06-02 05:51 PM
Factory Girl You Persians and Non-Persians, Siamese and all that shit. I've started on the beer thang for the evening.

Sirmoonie, please drop the bottom of your avatar. You're scaring me...seriously. I have to drink myself to sleep.
Pretty Please...PLeeeeassse. Thanks in advance.
12-06-02 06:16 PM
stonedinaustralia fg i like sirm's additional avatar - it's a good counterpoint to the churchill one - it indicates the broad sweep of his (sirm's) mind and gives a clue as to why a clearly intelligent man "self-medicates" himself to the point of nolteism while lost in a reverie of stonesian love...indeed, shades of WC himself - 'tho i think he was more into homer (as in the oddyssey - not simpson) than amped up jungle music

sirmoonie you're my nigga right back at ya

cheers

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]
12-06-02 08:13 PM
Sir Stonesalot Nanky....I'm disappointed. If you Nolte your GONE??? Shouldn't that be the other way around?

Nobody better poop in the pool either....there's a big ocean to do that in!
12-06-02 08:18 PM
Sir Stonesalot Oh, and let's not forget this.......

Snorkle naked!
12-07-02 12:50 AM
Maxlugar Norkel snaked!

Maxy, The Glittering Snow Prince (He has a shining wand that sparkles!)
12-07-02 09:14 AM
nankerphelge SS -- you are right -- you get the boot if you fail to Nolte. This is, after all, the house of a Rolling Stone!
12-07-02 10:49 AM
2000 Man I was getting worried the those who Nolte would be removed. Now that that's not the case, I'd like to apply for the position of "King of the bonfire."

For my Nolte credits, I have been tossed into jail for the evening when the cops were actually trying to help me get home, by unceremoniously pissing on the third district police station.

I remember the cop saying "How disrespectful is that?" i think I said, "How disrespectful is WHAT?" I also fell into a fire on a Nolte, but that was back when I was "Prince of the bonfire."

Being from Cleveland, I may be able to figure out how to set a Koi pond on fire.
12-07-02 12:19 PM
nankerphelge And based on you police station experience, you can also put the fire out apparently!!

Pissing in Mick's burning Koi pond -- man it sure don't get any better than that!!
12-07-02 12:51 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Aaaaalll RIIIGHT! The chefs prepare Cheeseburgers!

How much you wanna bet Mick taught them that in case Keith ever showed up at a gourmet dinner?

Man, that'd be the high life... a week on a tropical island, cheesburger & Keith Richards Special in hand (that's Sunkist and Vodka... rather good, actually, has that kinda bittersweet tang), Koi Pond to create bad Chi in... Now all it needs is the loverly ladies and it'd be paradise.

I vote that 2000 Man, as Nolte-ist emertius, pulls a Keith Moon and drives Mick's Jeep into the Koi Pond.

You know what... we could get all of Rocks Off to write up a petition to MTV or some other godawful cable network and tell them that if they rent it for us for a month we'll let them film it. We wouldn't have to pay a cent *and* we'd become internationally reviled!

Plus, if Mick sees it, he may come down to tell us to knock it off and then we can throw him in the Koi Pond.

-tSYX --- When the whip comes down...
12-07-02 06:28 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:
it indicates the broad sweep of his (sirm's) mind and gives a clue as to why a clearly intelligent man "self-medicates" himself to the point of nolteism while lost in a reverie of stonesian love...
sirmoonie you're my nigga right back at ya

Man, you got me pegged my Aussie friend!

But, O'Shea Jackson has to go. My beloved Factory Girl needs her beauty sleep.

Bit too much self-meds last night. I'm still recovering. Its hair o' dog time, I think.

Hey Nankie, I pre-Noltied with a mutual acquaintance of ours that I think I mentioned at YOTI. Former partner at your former firm, now at mine, first initial D? The guy is a nut! Knows some Stones too.

He was correctly telling me what an up and coming hot shot attorney I am, but says I may want to tone down the "bull in a china shop" approach I have with depo wits and opposing counsel!

Fuck that shit! I yam what I yam!
12-07-02 07:07 PM
Child of the Moon
quote:
TheSavageYoungXyzzy wrote:
You know what... we could get all of Rocks Off to write up a petition to MTV or some other godawful cable network and tell them that if they rent it for us for a month we'll let them film it. We wouldn't have to pay a cent *and* we'd become internationally reviled!

Best damn idea I've heard all day! I'd like to get in on this somehow. I could be the one that everyone "votes off the island," but keeps coming back every episode.

Or be Chief of the New Barbarians. Whatever.
12-07-02 08:27 PM
nankerphelge moonie, that "bull in the china shop" clearly got you to the point that he finally realized your brilliance! No need to lower your voice counselor...

I never got to know D, but I heard he was a good guy.
That old firm of mine was quite the nuthouse!

12-07-02 11:37 PM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Man, you got me pegged my Aussie friend!

thank you sir, 'tho i suspect the understanding may be mutual!
12-08-02 05:10 PM
Joey I drank with " Keith Moon " over the weekend and he wanted to know if he can attend the next Cleveland Summit ????

I said , " Hell Yes " !!!!!! Hope you all don't mind .

Oh , and one more thing ........................Does anyone wanna do some Blow ????????????????????????????

Joey the Snowman

{{{{{{{{{{{{ BLOWSKEE JOESKEE }}}}}}}}}

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ! Blooooooowwwwww !

12-08-02 06:23 PM
Monkey Woman If I had $1000 you could count me in!!! Hey, don't do anything untoward in the Koi pond, those carps should be eaten with chips! (Or French fries for you Americans.)
Remember "A Fish Named Wanda" ?
ROTFLMAO!
This board is so crazy, my sides are hurting as I'm laughing!

"I've never Nolted in someone else's Koi pond, I consider that the height of bad manners."
Keithius Apocryphus
12-08-02 07:14 PM
nankerphelge Things are looking mighty bleak in the Koi pond. I hope Mick isn't reading all this or we'll never get our application accepted. Be a shame if we blew it because of some simple Koi pond humor! He'll probably make us sign some Koi pond addendum -- that's Latin for "I know what you stupid fucks are up to!"

You know what I think? I think at $16K per week, it probably doesn't rent every week! We could just swing by, tell the staff that everything's cool:

"Yeah Mick just gave y'all raises and, oh, by the way, we're the tenants for the next week! What? Mick? Oh hell yeah, he knows all about it -- it's cool -- in fact, he told us us to come here and tell you it's cool! No you don't have to call "Meek" -- and it's "Mick" by the way! Anyhow, you can call if you'd like -- he said he'd fire you if you called him, but you know -- whatever! Hey which way to the Koi pond?"

Then we just settle in!
We can use the $$$ on Rum and chiba!

12-09-02 07:40 AM
Monkey Woman You're right, Nanker, we don't want to piss him off!
Better say it's for a new Popstars-like show! That's right! Aspiring pop performers trying to upstage each other for glory and $$$! In an exclusive location...
They'd get to use Mick's video and audio system (I bet it's top quality!) and broadcast live! Oh, and try some of those wonderful socks and jackets and scarves... Stage clothes, right?

"Crazy, you say, it's all in my head..."
12-09-02 12:34 PM
parmeda Read this and weep, my friends...
http://www.grenadines.net/mustique/mustiquehomepage.htm

I wanna go, soooooo bad!
12-09-02 03:30 PM
Monkey Woman Gorgeous island, isn't it?

And this, my friends, is Mick's house on Mustique from the same website (big picture, long loading time):

http://www.grenadines.net/mustique/bro_stargroves.jpg

(Snd F/X: *Hush! Religious silence*)
12-10-02 12:53 AM
Sir Stonesalot You'd think, with the advent of "Reality TV", SOMEONE would want to put us up at this place, and film it.

I mean, with all these great characters we have here, it would make for wonderful TV.

I think this would be right up E!'s alley.

They got Stern and Anna Nicole, right....well, we can be 10 times as outrageous as those morons...just by being US!

So who do you think would be the first 2 to "hook up".
12-10-02 01:16 AM
parmeda Ah, SS...LOL!
Could you see it? Isn't it a wonderful thought? One full week of total chaos and non-stop antics of the craziest bunch of loons! We need someone to represent the group and make a pitch to the networks...could you just picture the response, lmao!

I need to go dig out my passport...make sure it's valid!

Page: 1 2 3 4 5