ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: House Party? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
12-06-02 12:35 PM
parmeda December 6, 2002

BY BILL ZWECKER SUN-TIMES COLUMNIST

Chicago SunTimes
STAR HOUSING: Want to live like a superstar? In these troubled economic times, even the megarich are looking for ways to make a little extra moolah. Bruce Willis' three-villa, nine-bedroom compound on Parrot Cay in the Turks and Caicos islands in the Caribbean can be had for a mere $8,190 per night.

Not to be left out, Men's Journal reports Mick Jagger is renting his infamous digs on the island of Mustique for $16,000--but that's for a whole week! Such a deal!

12-06-02 12:39 PM
Maxlugar Yeah lets rent it all together!!!!

House Party!

I'm getting my Stove Pipe hair cut right now!

Das wa' o'm talkin' 'bout!!
12-06-02 12:45 PM
nankerphelge I don't see how we can afford not to! If any group of people were destined to Nolte at Mick's house, it would have to be us, no?

12-06-02 12:50 PM
sirmoonie YES!

This will be even better than the SPIV!!

YES!

Hey, any of you guys drinking at lunch today? I am, and I would appreciate it if you joined me. Then I won't feel as weird that I'm drinking at lunch. Thanks in advance.
12-06-02 01:17 PM
jb Count me in for 1k.
12-06-02 01:19 PM
Maxlugar You think Mick would mind if I Noltied then pissed in his sweater drawer?

Sometimes I totally black out and find that I have done the darndest things.

"Cover the couches in plastic and call me incontinent, Ronnie!"

Maxy The Snowman!
12-06-02 01:20 PM
nankerphelge Hell yeah! 16 people at $1k each -- that's entirely do-able. I'm so excited I might pull a Reuben in Mick's sock drawer!!
12-06-02 01:21 PM
jb Someone just posted on another site that Stones to plat superbowl in San Diego..bullshit?
12-06-02 01:21 PM
Maxlugar Hmmmm...this Reuben intrigues me.

Tell more.
12-06-02 01:28 PM
sirmoonie Pulling a Reuben has taken on new meaning since Parmy first mentioned it. Im not sure I'd use that term again.

We'll just have to wait until someone else gets arrested.
12-06-02 01:30 PM
nankerphelge The Reuben was Pammy's doing -- we still don't have all the gory details by the way -- but I believe it involves some form of self-love!! The sock drawer just seemed like an appropriate place to make a deposit!!
12-06-02 01:47 PM
scope This would be way cool. 1k a piece is really quite reasonable for a week. I'm in. Better plan to take off 2 or 3 weeks from work though. The recuperation period from this will be quite a long time.
12-06-02 01:57 PM
Sir Stonesalot We really should explore this a bit more.

Mustique for a week...in MICK'S HOUSE.

My head is swimming.

What is included? Just the house? Or is it stocked with food and drink? Maid service? I mean, just exactly WHAT does 16 Gs get us? Think Mick would cut us a break on the price if he knew how...how...FREAKISH...we are about the Stones?

I mean, I have already swollen his bank account quite a bit. I know most of you all have too. I think he should just let us have the place for a month.

Snorkle naked!

12-06-02 01:57 PM
parmeda omg...like I said before, there are some things one takes to their grave.

Count me in...may you all be warned ahead of time, I've got dibs on my own room.

And hey, Moonie...I'm bringing the dog with me!
12-06-02 02:07 PM
Sir Stonesalot Go ahead Pammy, bring the dog.

Just don't try to bring it back into the States....6 month quarantine...minimum.

I don't need a room, I'll sleep where I pass out. That is the beauty of the islands...you can travel light, and sleep anywhere.

The rum is wicked, the coffee strong, and the food....well, the sea is very bountiful.

And people tend to forget to put clothes on.

Snorkle naked!
12-06-02 02:09 PM
Maxlugar No one will have rooms!

We're just gonna do drugs and lay about all night and day. All over the place like that Fiona Apple video.

What the hell ever happened to that wacky bitch?

(Stay focused Maxy)

So, anyway, when I get there I'm gonna roll a fat one and start bugging the place.

Then I'm gonna smell all the chairs in the hopes I get one that Jade sat in last! One successful wiff is worth 20 David Bowie's, in my opinion.

Yup!

I'll be one freaked up Mo-Fo in that house!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm YO! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmaxy!
12-06-02 02:10 PM
jb It'll be our Nellcote! It's only a short flight from Boca Raton executive airport!!!
12-06-02 02:12 PM
nankerphelge Yes -- celebrity chair sniffing!! I love it!

What happens tho if you get the chair that Billy Preston sat in buck naked?

Bet you can't get that smell out with plain old Lysol!!
12-06-02 02:13 PM
parmeda quarantine...I forgot about that. Thanks SS...can't do that to my baby. We'll just have to chain Moonie up someplace each night to keep him out of trouble.

(Moonie, you know I'm kidding hon!)
12-06-02 02:17 PM
Maxlugar Maybe they could film us.

It'll be the hit reality show of 2003.

Being In Micks House.

We could have confessionals and I'd go in there and be all like "I'm really getting sick and tired of Joey. Every time I open my mouth to say something, he says the same thing. It was funny the first 20,000 times but now I think I'm going mad!" Then I Think I'm Going Mad would start playing with video footage of him repeating me over and over again.

Good times.

Maxy.

12-06-02 02:25 PM
scope Found some info on this. Check it ouot. Living Pavillions! Not rooms, freakin' pavillions. Full Nolte's directly into the Koi pond. The possibilities are endless.

Mick Jagger's Villa Mustique
Mustique, Caribbean

As it turns out, Mick Jagger is rather fastidious when it comes to the guests that he'll allow to stay in his villa: He personally reviews each application from parties seeking to rent, which must include each of the hopefuls' names and occupations. If approved, and providing that your check for anywhere between $13,000 and $16,000 clears, you'll be set for a week's reprieve in what stands as one of the most lush villas around.

Villa Mustique is divided into six separate living pavilions, all of which are located directly on the beach. The rooms are united with a Japanese design scheme, which extends into the Koi pond that meanders throughout the landscaped garden. On the premises are a Jacuzzi, pool, croquet court, games pavilion, and Mick's personal Jeep, the use of which is included in the price.

Perhaps the highlight of this residence is the meticulous staff of six, who will prepare anything from cheeseburgers to lobster and champagne picnics. Tempting though it may be, don't lock yourself away for the entire week -- the gorgeous island of Mustique deserves exploring, as other frequent visitors like Tommy Hilfiger would attest to.

12-06-02 02:26 PM
nankerphelge We could call it "Soul Survivor" and get CBS to pick up the tab! Each week we have a wild party and whoever Nolties is off the island. If we want to break up into teams, that's fine -- shirts and skins -- I'll be captain of the skins -- girls, follow me....
12-06-02 02:27 PM
sirmoonie I don't want Steelie going near that confessional. I've heard enough to last me quite some time.

Maybe they'll split us into tribes: The Taylorites and the Ronnies. The Taylorites will win all the circle jerks, and the Ronnies will dominate quarters and Chug Boat.

"I'm captain of the Ronnies, Ronnie!"
12-06-02 02:30 PM
parmeda Scope! Get an application....QUICK!
12-06-02 02:30 PM
Maxlugar Sounds to me like we'd be in pool boy shacks with a giant wall between us and the house.

And my problem with that is what exactly?

LET'S GO!!!

YEAH!!!

Here we come Mick!!
12-06-02 02:49 PM
nankerphelge APPLICATION TO RENT MUSTIQUE VILLA OF M. JAGGER

Applicant......................Occupation

sirmoonie......................Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms
Maxlugar.......................Internet Legend
Joey...........................Blow dealer
SS.............................Naked Snorkling Instructor
Steelie........................Pivot man
nankerphelge...................Chiba procurement
scope..........................VP in charge of tunes
Pammy..........................Naked snorkling enthusiast
Factory Girl...................same
J. Lo..........................same
Cameron Diaz...................same
Pam Anderson...................same
Dolly the sheep................same
Carmen Electra.................same
Whitney Houston................Professional Nolte
12-06-02 02:56 PM
parmeda rotflmao!!!!!
Nanky....where's JB on your list? You only have 15 listed, lol. Gotta round this out hon...
12-06-02 02:59 PM
jb Nanky has always been a little leary of including me in his little club....this despite the fact that he is the only one on this board that I ever actually spoke to...I think he looks at it as one lawyer being enough....Max use to be that way also...but he has come around....
[Edited by jb]
12-06-02 03:03 PM
Factory Girl I must bring Bodyguard/Boytoy, sunscreen, great Stonesy and non-Stonesy tunes, Bodyguard/Boytoy. LOl...
12-06-02 03:17 PM
parmeda JB...Nanky doesn't seem to be a biased man...hell, he's been drinkin' already today, lol. His coherent thoughts are already beginning to slip past him. Poor bastard is probably sitting there overwhelmed by the thought of this becoming a reality for him.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5