ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Dirty Work Sessions - Pathé-Marconi Studios
Boulogne-Billancourt, France - Spring 1985
© Christian FIOT
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: jagger senior funeral Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
2nd December 2006 12:42 AM
Bitch
quote:
glencar wrote:
I acn't post there right now but I prefer this place anyway just because of the lack of censorship & I like more of the posters here.

why not? are you kicked-off or is this self-imposed?
2nd December 2006 02:36 PM
glencar No, I think neither. I think it's a problem with ezboard. Not a big deal most times but still...
4th December 2006 04:42 PM
gotdablouse Maybe Keith just got a decent idea for a song for the first time in...hum...14 years, say "Words of Wonder", and didn't want to spoil the moment.

What I don't quite get is how and why all these pictures were taken, couldn't they have the ceremony in a remote place with photographers blocked out ?
5th December 2006 01:04 PM
Bitch Just looking at the coffin, there appears to be sports figures carved on the side of it, baseball, basketball, cant see the third one but the fourth one is what? cricket?
5th December 2006 02:17 PM
Gazza Joe was a physical education instructor

The first one looks like cricket. Doubt one would be baseball. No one plays it in England
5th December 2006 06:24 PM
texile
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Joe was a physical education instructor

The first one looks like cricket. Doubt one would be baseball. No one plays it in England

i remember reading that joe was one of the first pe teacher to promote basketball in the uk in the 50s....
5th December 2006 06:39 PM
Gazza Dont know about that, but Mick played the sport at school. Seem to remember seeing photos of him in a school team line-up.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)